Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+52
Derpmind
Downloaded Skill
Katarn
ARoundCorner
iLateralGX
Bootleg
skibadaa
Plasticube
Scootayay
Aonee
TalixZero
RandomBlank
FoolNeim
Karasu
Ametros
Regolit
Kattlarv
tylertoon2
Moodyman90
Somber
Admiral Stoic Rum
Quotidian
nebulous
Randombuttons
Meleagridis
Mister Nikel
Icy Shake
Sindri
Luminous Lead
OneMoreDaySK
Mech
hawkeye92
Stringtheory
Snipehamster
WovenTales
CamoBadger
Valikdu
RoboRed
Vergil
Kippershy
Harmony Ltd.
FeatherDust
Cptadder
O. Hinds
Kaidon
WavemasterRyx
CannonFodder
Ironmonger
Caoimhe
Ketchup
SilentCarto
56 posters

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by SilentCarto Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Mister Nikel wrote:Well unless Somber trolls us all by making him guard Chapel or something. That'd be more disappointing than Mare Do well.
Well, you realize that he can't exactly fit in most adventure dungeons... and you generally wouldn't want him to make a door he could get in through... and the ones where he could fit, like a giant greenhouse, you might not want him to.

There's a reason that "Hulking Size" is a disadvantage in most RPG systems.

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Lacunae never existed. There was never a Lacunae.
Which I think is kind of bullshit. What is a person, if not the emergent behavior of a vastly complex group of lesser parts? One neuron is nothing; a cell that can signal adjacent cells. But millions upon millions of neurons form drives, reflexes, instincts. When the network becomes sufficiently complex, it gains the capacity to remember, to learn, to change and to choose. Pile up those memories and learned responses, a lifetime of experiences, and you have a person. It's just that Lacunae and Rampage's components aren't buried under multiple layers of simulation that allow them to pretend their perception of the world is something other than patterns of electrical impulses.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Caoimhe Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Deus should be transferred out of the tank and into a spritebot, so he could follow the party around shouting "HEY! LISTEN! CUNT! HEY! LISTEN! CUNT! HEY! LISTEN! CUNT! HEY! LISTEN! CUNT! HEY! LISTEN! CUNT! HEY! LISTEN! CUNT!"
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 Empty "Now that we have established Trust"

Post by BrentOGara Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:57 pm

FeatherDust wrote: ...

Dawn's transformation did rather put me in the mind of SHODAN, I will admit.

I love SHODAN so much that I always stop playing the game at the point they force you to kill her. I've 'beat' SS2 four or five (dozen) times, but I've never killed SHODAN.

The foregoing was completely off topic, so let me bring it back by saying; I personally think that the 'blue line' (intelligent strategic 'AI') is Celestia. But of course I'm always wrong when I indulge in WMG. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 4206338362

BrentOGara
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:01 pm

@Caoimhe

If I wasn't somehow spared from the same level of mind crippling PTSD as others got from Navi, I'd call for you head for that.

But since I wasn't I find it funny as hell.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 Empty Isn't this kinda a moot point?

Post by BrentOGara Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:17 pm

CannonFodder wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:Aren't you forgetting the Descendant Protocol? Or are you assuming that it won't work?
I'm not saying that it won't work so much as the program had several fall backs in case the chain of command was all killed. It'd be kind of dumb to create a program that only a small number of ponies that can over time be fired or replaced on the list and then when the end comes nobody other than a relative can use it. After all what were the chances that a relative of the mane 6 would be stationed at the base? It would also make sense why the last destination for the program is a military base, cause they would have a acting commanding officer regardless so long as some of the ponies hadn't died yet.

I mean, the instant Smiling Jack/Reaper/Echo discovers that Celestia herself is inhabiting a (nigh-indestructable) Soul-Jar Crusader Maneframe, well, EC-1101's wandering days are over. There is no self-consistent argument that includes the idea that anyone other than Celestia is worthy of EC-1101 if Celestia is available, no matter her current form.

The whole reason SJ/R/E was attached to EC-1101 in the first place was to ensure it got to the highest ranking pony still alive... and Celestia is and was and forever will be the highest ranking pony.
... on the other hand, I am an unrepentant Celestia Fanbrony... so, I may be just the slightest bit biased. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 2182320263

BrentOGara
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:28 pm

What is a person, if not the emergent behavior of a vastly complex group of lesser parts? One neuron is nothing; a cell that can signal adjacent cells. But millions upon millions of neurons form drives, reflexes, instincts. When the network becomes sufficiently complex, it gains the capacity to remember, to learn, to change and to choose. Pile up those memories and learned responses, a lifetime of experiences, and you have a person.

I'm sorry but that was just fucking beautiful. I just have to point that out.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Only the brain knows how it works, and it isn't sharing.

I have no idea how Echo would react to Celestia's presence in the SPP, as he certainly knows about it. Or if he'd react at all, for that matter. But, knowing Somber, anything can happen with that.

Also, welcome to the forum, Brent.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Ketchup wrote:I have no idea how Echo would react to Celestia's presence in the SPP, as he certainly knows about it. Or if he'd react at all, for that matter. But, knowing Somber, anything can happen with that.
wait, stop me if I'm not understanding, but how does Echo/EC-1101 know Celestia's in the SPP hub's crusader? last time I checked Blackjack never uploaded her pipbuck to an SPP tower, and it's entirely possible that the relationship between hub and towers is just one-way as to prevent hacking

or there's the possibility that EC-1101 only looks for organic signatures, and a digitized being would be unnoticed, but I doubt that given Goldenblood certainly knew of the fact that you could upload your soul into a crusader mainframe (or did he?)
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Caoimhe wrote:Deus should be transferred out of the tank and into a spritebot, so he could follow the party around shouting "HEY! LISTEN! CUNT! HEY! LISTEN! CUNT! HEY! LISTEN! CUNT! HEY! LISTEN! CUNT! HEY! LISTEN! CUNT! HEY! LISTEN! CUNT!"

I know this isn't the art thread, but is this more agreeable for you? It is for me!

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 Blackj10
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:33 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Ketchup wrote:I have no idea how Echo would react to Celestia's presence in the SPP, as he certainly knows about it. Or if he'd react at all, for that matter. But, knowing Somber, anything can happen with that.
wait, stop me if I'm not understanding, but how does Echo/EC-1101 know Celestia's in the SPP hub's crusader? last time I checked Blackjack never uploaded her pipbuck to an SPP tower, and it's entirely possible that the relationship between hub and towers is just one-way as to prevent hacking

or there's the possibility that EC-1101 only looks for organic signatures, and a digitized being would be unnoticed, but I doubt that given Goldenblood certainly knew of the fact that you could upload your soul into a crusader mainframe (or did he?)
I didn't mean that he knew Celestia was in the SPP, but that it exists. My bad.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Vergil wrote:
Caoimhe wrote:Deus should be transferred out of the tank and into a spritebot, so he could follow the party around shouting "HEY! LISTEN! CUNT! HEY! LISTEN! CUNT! HEY! LISTEN! CUNT! HEY! LISTEN! CUNT! HEY! LISTEN! CUNT! HEY! LISTEN! CUNT!"

I know this isn't the art thread, but is this more agreeable for you? It is for me!

snip

YES INDEEDY.

I do like the breastplate design in that other pic though. The wording is a little unclear in the story about how it goes up her shoulders but that artist got what I believe is right for the most part.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Ketchup wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

I didn't mean that he knew Celestia was in the SPP, but that it exists. My bad.
yeah, I got that right after I posted that, so here's my too late edit:

oh, just got that you meant that Echo knew about SPP, maybe it's just very low on the list of places to go, given it's pegasus only, and he knew that it would only unlock for RD or her descendants, plus it was in pegasus controlled territory, so they would probably use it only for them,
or EC-1101 is restricted to the Hoofington area only, as a way of Somber's of keeping the plot restrained to Hoofington (we don't want a re-tread of Canterlot do we?)

EDIT: was there an uplink with the MAS hub in Manehatten in chap. 34?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:55 pm

stringtheory wrote:
oh, just got that you meant that Echo knew about SPP, maybe it's just very low on the list of places to go, given it's pegasus only, and he knew that it would only unlock for RD or her descendants, plus it was in pegasus controlled territory, so they would probably use it only for them,
or EC-1101 is restricted to the Hoofington area only, as a way of Somber's of keeping the plot restrained to Hoofington (we don't want a re-tread of Canterlot do we?)

EDIT: was there an uplink with the MAS hub in Manehatten in chap. 34?
Ultimately, the SPP might not really be important to PH's plotline to any special degree. The SPP wouldn't really be important for finding ponies in authority if EC already thinks RD is dead/missing.

It's a bit too late for an excursion to Canterlot, the Enclave will destroy it soon. Blackjack doesn't really have a reason to go there.

As for that last bit, I don't know. Someone else may, though.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:12 am

BrentOGara wrote:The foregoing was completely off topic, so let me bring it back by saying; I personally think that the 'blue line' (intelligent strategic 'AI') is Celestia. But of course I'm always wrong when I indulge in WMG. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 4206338362
You mean green -- blue was Dealer. I doubt it's Celestia, anyway. She specifically said she was unable to do anything but watch. That's her frustration, and (she feels) her punishment. I'm pretty sure the green line was running on OIA networks, since it was coming in from the security node, so knowing what we know now, it's almost certainly whoever locked himself in the Redoubt.

tylertoon2 wrote:I'm sorry but that was just fucking beautiful. I just have to point that out.
Thank you! Lyra

Vergil wrote:I know this isn't the art thread, but is this more agreeable for you? It is for me!
Spoiler:
Oh, that's perfect! That's exactly what I was picturing in my head.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Lead Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:59 am

SilentCarto wrote:
It's almost certainly whoever locked himself in the Redoubt.
My money's on Horse or his... Sweetie Bot (~shudders~).

Luminous Lead
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 21

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Luminous%20Lead

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodus Hero Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:14 am

Mister Nikel wrote:Once again a little late to the party. Wish there was some kind of NEW CHAPTER IS OUT!!! alarm instead of having to check that Google document every day. Oh well first impressions. This chapter felt shorter than unusual, not a bad thing but I noticed it. Considering the circumstances though, it's a miracle it even came out already. Once again this chapter was a 10/10 good job Somber. Mad props for your editors t-Huh...what? OH MAN WHATS THAT SOUND?

*~KHUUUUNT KHUUUUUNT!*

All aboard the the DEUS TANK!!!

Yea that part made me really happy. I am so glad that you decided to lengthen the fic. I foresee so many bad ass moments with Doof. Now usually introducing an indestructible tank into the story as a tool for the protagonists kind of ruins the suspense, but we are talking about Somber here so my only worry is about who is going to clean the bloody mess that DEUS TANK!!! will leave behind wherever it goes.

Well unless Somber trolls us all by making him guard Chapel or something. That'd be more disappointing than Mare Do well.

Out of the rest of the chapter I liked the scene with Triage and Grover making fun of BJ. Never get tired of that. I hope her thumbs come back though. They already saved her life half a dozen times. It'd be weird if BJ suddenly dies in the middle of the story just cause she could not pick up a gun with her steel reinforced hoof after she had her horn burnt out and the other three limbs eaten by a cyber ghoul dragon.

So EoS is Lavos. (Or Lilith's egg like someone mentioned above) Great. Just great. No wonder Goldie is trying to ram the whole damn moon into him.

Looks like Arloste's other souls memories are helping. She looks better. Even had a hearty laugh. Let's hope Lacunae will take it as well when the Goddess explodes tomorrow and she loses everything she is except for her soul which is stuck in BJ... yea....

Once again amazing chapter. Will eagerly await next chapter and DEUS TANK!!!'s first fight scene on the side of good. Let's hope villain decay won't Nerf him too badly.

Oh and for the love of god Somber, install speakers on him! As hilarious as it is to watch him communicate by swinging his guns around, it will be impractical if he sees something important and won't be able to tell it to the rest of the team.

Ah man that made my day.
Exodus Hero
Exodus Hero
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 15

Character List:
Name: Penny Dust
Sex: Male
Species: Filthy Mud Pony

http://exodushero.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:06 am

Kippershy wrote:*Hugs Wavey*
Don't worry dude, he knows you have your issues and need to take your time, he understands. You shouldn't get yourself worked up over it, he appreciates that you do them at all most of all.
Trust me on that one, I would love to get comments later than never.
*hugs you back lightly*
I wouldn't go quite that far, but I'm sure he knows I try...
And I'm sorry I haven't gotten to reading your story yet...
OneMoreDaySK wrote:*hugs*
Like I said, I know you all are busy and I'm sorry that you've hit some bad days. I hope they get better soon though.
*hugs you lightly too*
I'm sorry... it's actually gotten considerably worse.

It took everything I had, but at least I managed to finish this... even if I had to gloss through a lot more than I had hoped...

Chapter 53 Commentary:

Thank you again, Somber, and to your editing team for all of your hard work. I really hope you have fun at Unicon, sir.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:49 am

@waves
Don't worry about my story, really.
before it could be close to worth reading I would have to rewrite the beginning to add more detail and charm to my character as it currently galls short in earlier chapters.
Project Horizons is much more worthy of your time. Hell, just doing anything fun or relacxing for you is better.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:More as a precaution in case she ends up in that state again rather than she suspect something would happen to The Goddess, but with Psalm's memories inside Blackjack, she'll be able to bring Lacunae back. Or rather, she'll bring Psalm back and hopefully the memories that matter to keep her stable.
She's got the means, yes, and it's clear something has been going on between Psalm and Blackjack's brain... but we don't really have motive. Lacunae has no real reason to be preparing for the Goddess' final moments. She is more reasonable than other Unifieds, but she also believes in their cause... and through Blackjack we've learned how much control The Goddess exerts over Lacunae. It's not like Goldenblood making the Gardens behind Luna's back- she couldn't just read his mind. The Goddess knows exactly what Lacunae has done, so it probably doesn't have anything to do with a backup plan in case of Unity failure.

Whether what she's done can be used as a backup plan in case of Unity failure... yet to be seen. I am very nervous for this reveal.

On an unrelated note, did I mention yet today how much I love this gif?

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 Deus11

Valikdu wrote:...I just imagined the Pinkie swarm from Too Many Pinkie Pies, but made of little Deuses and chanting another word instead of 'fun'.
Too many Reapers!:
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:26 pm

@Meleagridis

Sorry I don't think I made it clear that I don't think that Lacunae thinks or suspects something is going to happen to The Goddess, just she put Psalm's memories in Blackjack so Blackjack and restart her if the Goddess was to ever turn her off due to an Enversion scream spike hurting Unity as a whole.

My memory is rusty and I have to go back to read but I believe that happened back when they was in the College and Blackjack jumped into Lacunae's mind. She wanted Blackjack to have an easier time bringing her back if that happened again. The Goddess probably allowed it because it gives her a way to taunt Blackjack how Lacunae isn't as good as a friend since she's using her like that and also because she find it funny Blackjack has to go sort through just why she's having those dreams.

Other option is that Lacunae is doing to Blackjack what the Goddess does to her. Forcing all the feelings, emotions, and memories she doesn't want to dwell on.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:57 pm

@Wavey
Sorry to hear that you're fairing poorly. You've got all our best wishes, mate, and I hope things improve for you soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Plasticube Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Meleagridis wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:More as a precaution in case she ends up in that state again rather than she suspect something would happen to The Goddess, but with Psalm's memories inside Blackjack, she'll be able to bring Lacunae back. Or rather, she'll bring Psalm back and hopefully the memories that matter to keep her stable.
She's got the means, yes, and it's clear something has been going on between Psalm and Blackjack's brain... but we don't really have motive. Lacunae has no real reason to be preparing for the Goddess' final moments. She is more reasonable than other Unifieds, but she also believes in their cause... and through Blackjack we've learned how much control The Goddess exerts over Lacunae. It's not like Goldenblood making the Gardens behind Luna's back- she couldn't just read his mind. The Goddess knows exactly what Lacunae has done, so it probably doesn't have anything to do with a backup plan in case of Unity failure.

Whether what she's done can be used as a backup plan in case of Unity failure... yet to be seen. I am very nervous for this reveal.

Valikdu wrote:...I just imagined the Pinkie swarm from Too Many Pinkie Pies, but made of little Deuses and chanting another word instead of 'fun'.

................ok

Spoiler:

Plasticube
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Plasticube wrote:
Meleagridis wrote:

................ok

Spoiler:

...Did... did you do this?

This is.... I don't even have a way to explain how amazing it is.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonFodder Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Plasticube wrote:

................ok

Spoiler:

You are my most favourite person ever.
CannonFodder
CannonFodder
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 5

http://cf6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:07 pm

CannonFodder wrote:
Plasticube wrote:

................ok

Spoiler:

You are my most favourite person ever.

I have seen the end of days, and man is it noisy.
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Plasticube wrote:
................ok

Spoiler:

My life is now complete
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Thus the way the world ends.

In a rain of shells and the cries of CUNT!

Edit: Damn it! Somebody already made that joke.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Imagine a Deusboat falling on the face of Blackjack...forever.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Caoimhe wrote:Imagine a Deusboat falling on the face of Blackjack...forever.

I KNOW WHAT SHE SAW THROUGH THAT CRYSTAL DOOR NOW
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 Empty Patenting the word, "Unitumour," by the way

Post by Meleagridis Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Plasticube wrote:

Spoiler:

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 Tumblr_m4vmi617j51qj3ir1

I had a damn seizure. Thank god nobody was home.
Where's Plasticube's donate button?

...Is that a boat?

Moodyman90 wrote:@Meleagridis

Sorry I don't think I made it clear that I don't think that Lacunae thinks or suspects something is going to happen to The Goddess, just she put Psalm's memories in Blackjack so Blackjack and restart her if the Goddess was to ever turn her off due to an Enversion scream spike hurting Unity as a whole.
Other option is that Lacunae is doing to Blackjack what the Goddess does to her. Forcing all the feelings, emotions, and memories she doesn't want to dwell on.

I can't see the Goddess allowing something like that, even for fun. And she (The Goddess) knows all about it, so it would be a very poorly thought-out plan. As for the second option, it's something I've thought a little about... and I can't see it.
A) It would be too... 'convenient.' All of Blackjack's fear, angst, need to do better just come from a friend putting unwanted thoughts in her? I could see someone telling her this after Lacunae's reaction to the balefire explosion (whatever it may be), but only to distract or disrupt her. I can't see all of Blackjack's regretful emotions going up in smoke like that.
B) I also can't see Lacunae doing that. Her self-esteem is in ruins, if any still stands. She may be the only alicorn in Goddess time with some free will available to her, and she's probably the only one who would think she should continue to serve in silence and take all the shit she is fed. If anything, she would be taking Blackjack's misery if she could. Always helping. Or trying.

So I don't know. I have a big fat goose egg on theories here, even crazy ones. It's not alicornification and the Unitumour because she's guilty about betrayal, and she's already accepted that she'll have to dump everypony eventually (I think). It's not using Blackjack as a dump because she wouldn't do it. It isn't a backup because she has no need of one (she thinks). It has to have something to do with the dreams, but what do they mean?!
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next