Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

What are you listening to?

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by RoboRed on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:45 am

The Halo 5 soundtrack got leaked: https://soundcloud.com/343ndustries/sets/halo-5-guardians-original-game-soundtrack

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:51 pm

is it a crime - sade:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYz8xs163YU

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by ILM126 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:13 am

Mad Mars - Heart of a King:

Made Mars - Heart of a King
ILM126
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 15

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

http://ilm126.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:39 pm

KILL la KILL OST - Original Soundtrack (Complete):
KILL la KILL OST - Original Soundtrack (Complete)
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:39 pm

ride the prejudice - phonat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyZnIAU9yXw

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:25 pm

at all - ark patrol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc7IDPUNy6c

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:01 pm

black is the color of my true love's hair - Peter Hollens & Avi Kaplan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY2MD-B-poU

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:05 pm

identity theft - phonat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX1xBVC20pA

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds on Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:39 am

Spoiler:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ryd_p20XEU
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 382

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:49 pm

forza motorsport 6 soundtrack (full):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqzG_0hPq9E

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:42 am

coda - Method one & stunna:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo1nb4nKi-o

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:39 pm

forza 6 porsche expansion pack main theme - kaveh cohen/michael nielsen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cDQ6s7pvF0

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:11 pm

deacon blues - steely dan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yykSHeVXD8I

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:00 pm

Firing Line (Ark Patrol Remix) - Hoodlem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLv6ntsBas

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:51 pm

It's been a while.
Played a game, liked the game too much, liked the music, sharing the music.
some Valkyria Chronicles music:

Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:44 pm

omicron drifter - ark patrol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPSGPxMGmz0

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Overlong Analysis Cobalt on Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:51 am

My namesake (finally) released a new album. It's got a new vocalist on it, but the guy who does all the other stuff is the same.

I've also been working on getting into Pink Floyd after accidentally listening to all of The Wall again.
Overlong Analysis Cobalt
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod on Sun May 08, 2016 4:13 pm

Zootopia OST - Try Everything:
Zootopia OST - Try Everything
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List: