Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

PH fan art thread

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PH fan art thread

Post by Icy Shake on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:44 pm

SilentCarto wrote:
I don't remember this ever happening in the fic...

Spike
What? It happened a bunch of times.
. . . Oh, wait, I see the problem. It was cropped incorrectly. Here's the full thing.

happy blackjack, full picture:
Or, for more convenient viewing, since it's so tall:
Spike
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:06 am

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:14 am

Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:46 pm

Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:51 pm

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:25 pm

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:38 pm

blackjack with a blackjack (after using it):
http://kta1540.deviantart.com/art/Security-whacks-ponies-590962748
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:12 pm

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:37 am

Stable 99 Security:
http://kta1540.deviantart.com/art/Stable-Security-592416038

Psalm:
http://stormblaze-pegasus.deviantart.com/art/Psalm-592815795
I like Psalm getting fan art, but I can't shake the feeling her expression comes off as too angry or physically pained, rather than defeated or desperate or shocked.

Metaljack:
http://thechrispony.deviantart.com/art/Ante-Up-Industrial-Metal-593480643
And some music:
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:39 am

I like how the hole in the helmet is too big for her horn, so some hair sticks out too. Still, the shape of the helmet seems wrong to me -- I think it needs to be a little higher-domed. There's no room for padding in there.
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:44 pm

Icy Shake wrote:
Psalm:
http://stormblaze-pegasus.deviantart.com/art/Psalm-592815795
I like Psalm getting fan art, but I can't shake the feeling her expression comes off as too angry or physically pained, rather than defeated or desperate or shocked.
I concur. And it's a shame that there really isn't enough Psalm art out there anyways.

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:48 am

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:57 pm

Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:03 am

Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto on Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:37 am

I hope that Littlepip was built to the 3'6" scale... she's short, you know! Twilight Sparkle
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:33 pm

PIP PLUSHEH

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:50 pm

Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:03 pm

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:05 pm

Not really PH, but it's a nice AU Littlepip:
http://nukechaser24.deviantart.com/art/Fallen-602675298

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:57 pm

Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:45 pm

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Wed May 18, 2016 2:33 am

scotch, give them back :( :
http://wimcrustumplus.tumblr.com/post/94165072859