Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+14
Scienza
Admiral Stoic Rum
Craterfist
Bootleg
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
brony all alone
Frost
Ironmonger
Stringtheory
Tytan
Katarn
18 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Kippershy Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:58 pm

I'd be fine with that. I'll be around all four days myself. I'm also staying in Alabama before & after just in case anyone is a 'bama local.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by O. Hinds Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:01 pm

Aye, all four days for me as well; my train in's on Wednesday and my train out's Monday.  I've not even been to Alabama in years, though, nor have I any particular plans to go back around the convention.
(Actually, while I'm thinking about Alabama and trains to Baltimore, while I assume you're planning to fly or take road transportation, I thought I might as well ask whether you might actually be taking the Crescent.
(If, far from planning to take it, you don't even know what it is: It's an Amtrak long distance train that connects, among other places, Baltimore and some parts of Alabama.))

edit: Yes, yes, I do still have a train thing.  :)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:50 pm

I'm flying to Chicago as my first stop and getting a transfer to Atlanta, getting picked up by a friend and staying round his in 'Bama for a day before going on a road trip. Spend five nights in a hotel in Baltimore before going on a roadtrip back to 'Bama and spending from then until Friday night there.
And those sorts of things never leave us, Hinds. Just like my love of my Cherry and Eos (OCs). You can run away from it, but if that's something in your heart, it'll never go away.
Swoons over Cherry and Eos
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:57 pm

Ah, hope all of that goes well.

Heh. :)
And not like I've even tried running away.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14