Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moscow Comic Convention 2016 - My videos

2 posters

Go down

Moscow Comic Convention 2016 - My videos Empty Moscow Comic Convention 2016 - My videos

Post by Valikdu Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:35 pm

For this event, I'd decided to bring a camera and capture as much as I could (well, mostly concerning cosplayers).
Well, it was the first time I'd been using cameras in a serious manner. I was determined, though.

Here's a playlist with some videos I've put together so far:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsjeo8iAktc9OO9mKC8Vi3WU_loLm3kAG
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Moscow Comic Convention 2016 - My videos Empty Re: Moscow Comic Convention 2016 - My videos

Post by Icy Shake Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:24 pm

That music with the dementor, tho. Queen Pinkie Pie

Also, objection: 1st Rogue's outfit doesn't have a skirt, making the song a lie.
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Moscow Comic Convention 2016 - My videos Empty Re: Moscow Comic Convention 2016 - My videos

Post by Valikdu Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:10 am

I've put together more videos, with the footage I'd shot in the main hall, and added them to the playlist. There's appropriate use of the song in these.

...I'd actually have prefered not to put any music at all in the expo parts, as there already was music during the expo. But contentid threw several fits and blocked the video in various countries - the dementor part was supposed to have the "Smile And Make Friends" song from a 1974 Soviet cartoon; so I had to mute theese fragments and put replacement music in there.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:35 am

Okay, that explains it. It did seem like an unexpected thing to be there, from a franchise-interest standpoint.
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:42 pm

And done. Everything I've filmed is now on the playlist.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down