Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+44
Harmony Ltd.
hawkeye92
jacky2734
Scootayay
Quotidian
Jeremyrush
Randombuttons
Luminous Lead
FoolNeim
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Karasu
Downloaded Skill
RandomBlank
Necr0maNceR
MrMagma
Kippershy
FeatherDust
Vergil
CannonFodder
Plasticube
Snipehamster
WavemasterRyx
WovenTales
Ametros
Somber
Icy Shake
CamoBadger
Stringtheory
RoboRed
Valikdu
tylertoon2
Caoimhe
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ketchup
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
Cptadder
OneMoreDaySK
Ironmonger
Frost
IncoherentOrange
SilentCarto
48 posters

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Ironmonger Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:21 pm

stringtheory wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:*snip*
GRE?
...You know, I'm not actually sure what it stands for.
Here let me Google that for you

HERESY!

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Ketchup Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:23 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:

General strategy is to keep my better units back and send red-shirts to scout. As long as it wasn't a rush mission (bomb or terror) I'm taking things extra slow. Seriously 63% at point blank range? And String, do you want to be a class in my Classic Ironman XCom game?
I used an Alloy Shiv for scouting, and it worked marvelously on normal difficulty.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:23 pm

@Carto Why does this make me think of the screaming room all over again?

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:24 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Female Assault (no one claims Frost you okay with being a GIRL?)

Eh, why the hell not. People suspect girls less than men, so I get the opportunity to polish up on my throat-slitting
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
GRE?

HERESY!
but where is it on the HERESY! meter?
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 4chan-1310917395126

((seriously though, why are you calling HERESY! on that?))

EDIT: lets try a different image source...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:32 pm

The Heresy scale: from 1 to Fuklaw. No matter what the meter says, the Commissar *BLAM*s you
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Mister Frost wrote:The Heresy scale: from 1 to Fuklaw. No matter what the meter says, the Commissar *BLAM*s you
no, no, no, it's: *BLAM*
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:55 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:The Heresy scale: from 1 to Fuklaw. No matter what the meter says, the Commissar *BLAM*s you

Hey, cut that shit out. Dark red killed my parents
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

I though puns killed your parents, or was that bears?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:00 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

I though puns killed your parents, or was that bears?

No, his parents are unbearable.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Bears, ironically, didn't kill my parents. I just fuckin' hate bears.

Dark red, puns and sticks all killed my parents separately, as did chlorine, Mexico, Death By Chocolate-flavored ice cream and Mel Gibson

I have many parents.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Apparently his family tree made like a spoon and didn't fork somewhere along the line.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:05 pm

stringtheory wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
GRE?
Pfah, you expected me to read all the way down to the second search result on the list?
(Seriously, though, no idea how I missed that; thanks.)

Anyway, we seem to have gotten things mostly sorted out now. The earliest available date I could register for was in December, but at least that that means that I don't have to rush to get ready. I've also still be cheated out of an extra 175 USD, but my mother (who can be quite fierce when she wants to be and has the advantage of working for the college) has embarked on a campaign to get that refunded.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:27 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
GRE?
Pfah, you expected me to read all the way down to the second search result on the list?

Anyway, we seem to have gotten things mostly sorted out now. The earliest available date I could register for was in December, but at least that that means that I don't have to rush to get ready. I've also still be cheated out of an extra 175 USD, but my mother (who can be quite fierce when she wants to be and has the advantage of working for the college) has embarked on a campaign to get that refunded.

Good luck hinds. It's really not that bad of a test to be honest; if you weren't staring off into space during most of your undergrad you should be fine.
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Vergil wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
GRE?

Good luck hinds. It's really not that bad of a test to be honest; if you weren't staring off into space during most of your undergrad you should be fine.
Oh, I'm not worried about the test; I expect to be fine once I'm actually able to take the thing. Thank you, though; while I may not need especially good luck, I still need to not have bad luck, after all.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:13 pm

So the election is today, I voted and I'm drinking, no party of anything.. just hey it's the election time to celebrate/drown my sorrows in vodka and XXX where XXX is what I'm trying to mix Vodka into.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:26 pm

I got some election egg nog. Which I found out can be bought in cans. :) Even in the post-apocalyptic future, we will still have delicious egg nog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Pretty much 80% of the staff at my paper is doing election related things. I'll be here 'till 2am probably. I'll be happy when it's over for sure.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:30 pm

swicked wrote:...the GRE?
By all that is pony, I hated that freaking test.
You can tell, when you took a while trying to answer a particularly hard one, when the difficulty drops due to you getting it wrong, and you're like "...but how close was I? I spent a while on that one, I was really sure... frick!" but no, you're on the next question already, which takes you all of a minute or two to complete.
Then the next couple are easy, then a hard one, and you get to where you're happy if the next one is even more difficult than the last...

...long story short, it's a very backwards experience and I'm really glad I won't have to take it again.
Oh, you think that the General GRE is bad? I was so happy when I discovered that I wouldn't need to take the Physics Subject GRE. The things that I've heard about that...
(Mind you, having not taken either, I'm not in a position to evaluate their absolute badness. I am, however, confident enough in my secondhand information to produce the above evaluation of their relative badness.)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonFodder Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Caoimhe wrote:Pretty much 80% of the staff at my paper is doing election related things. I'll be here 'till 2am probably. I'll be happy when it's over for sure.
Sucks to be you.
(notices you're in Michigan)
Really sucks to be you.

Back on topic of the fanfic and going back reading previous posts, I kinda like the theory that the eater is lucifer or the pony equivalent. It makes sense.
CannonFodder
CannonFodder
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 5

http://cf6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:32 pm

UGH GOD NO I AINT IN NO MICHIGAN
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:33 pm

CannonFodder wrote:
Caoimhe wrote:Pretty much 80% of the staff at my paper is doing election related things. I'll be here 'till 2am probably. I'll be happy when it's over for sure.
Sucks to be you.
(notices you're in Michigan)
Really sucks to be you.
the abbreviation for Michigan is MI, not MA
MA is Massachusetts
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Cao, you need some love after this, You should look up my friends morgan, jose and ketel... they be fly
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:35 pm

jose is the worst worst worst worst worst

When I was in Cancun I met his much cooler cousins and they've been my good friends ever since.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:46 pm

XCom Update:
After almost losing Russia, I actually managed to get a ton of satellites up right before the Council Report. And Ironmonger, I have no idea why you're so lucky, but even as point man, you managed to dodge shots from four enemy units with no cover, one of which was a point blank range shot. Currently raiding their initial base.
So my current team consists of:
Assault : Frost
Assault : Ironmonger
Sniper : Camobadger
Sniper : SilentCarto
Support: Hinds
Heavy : (Not Claimed)
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:48 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:XCom Update:
After almost losing Russia, I actually managed to get a ton of satellites up right before the Council Report. And Ironmonger, I have no idea why you're so lucky, but even as point man, you managed to dodge shots from four enemy units with no cover, one of which was a point blank range shot. Currently raiding their initial base.

Does this mean the enemy is disaPOINTed?

It would be amusing if someone with a username starting with Metal took up the role of heavy.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:05 am

Ironmonger wrote:

It would be amusing if someone with a username starting with Metal took up the role of heavy.

Two peanuts were walking down the road. One was A-salted. See, I can do this shit too
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:07 am

Mister Frost wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:

Two peanuts were walking down the road. One was A-salted. See, I can do this shit too

What you did in the world of fucked up things: Peanuts. x)

Jokes like this are immature as shit but they still make me laugh, anyway does anyone have a good topic?

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:12 am

Ironmonger wrote:Jokes like this are immature as shit but they still make me laugh, anyway does anyone have a good topic?
most of us are watching the election to comment right now (personally, I don't really care about the election that much
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:19 am

I don't have any business voting (nor do I want to) so I stay out of it. Right off the top o mah head, think some of the alicorns didn't join up with the Followers after the Goddess' death? In my headcanon some of them went Northeast.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next