Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+44
Harmony Ltd.
hawkeye92
jacky2734
Scootayay
Quotidian
Jeremyrush
Randombuttons
Luminous Lead
FoolNeim
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Karasu
Downloaded Skill
RandomBlank
Necr0maNceR
MrMagma
Kippershy
FeatherDust
Vergil
CannonFodder
Plasticube
Snipehamster
WavemasterRyx
WovenTales
Ametros
Somber
Icy Shake
CamoBadger
Stringtheory
RoboRed
Valikdu
tylertoon2
Caoimhe
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ketchup
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
Cptadder
OneMoreDaySK
Ironmonger
Frost
IncoherentOrange
SilentCarto
48 posters

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:40 pm

I'LL KILL HIM!
*runs off to chase and pummel him*
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:40 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Now knock that fuzzy warm crap off so I can go back to being your heartless admin How

Aaaaaaand he's back
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Run Iron Fury run! Your plans for defilement will have to wait until you are safe! x)

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Y'know what movies need more of? Knife fights. Not just action movies, either. You're watching a RomCom and then suddenly BOOM knife fight.

Anyone else unfortunate enough to see Ides of March? Y'know in the end, where the Senator and the Campaign Manager have a terse talk in the kitchen? Yeah, replace that with a knife fight.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Fyi: I would be reallysad if anything bad happened to anyone on here, you guys are my favorite little community on the web, and even though I barely know any of you on a deep level I consider you all very good friends. Something awful happening to one of you guys would be like something awful happening to one of my friends at school.

Also That really sucks Somber. Everything that I want to say has already been said. Just know that a bunch of stange people you barely even know care for you, not just as an author but as a person. And remember that us silly little people on the internet will be glad to wait so you can have A FLIPPING BREAK YOU INSANE PERSON

Anyway uh, yeah. Hope you can figure it out, and I WILL FLIP MY LID IF YOU WORRY ABOUT THE STORY WHEN YOU HAVE ISSUES LIKE THIS.

*Long distance hug*

Y'know what movies need more of? Knife fights. Not just action movies,
either. You're watching a RomCom and then suddenly BOOM knife fight.

Anyone else unfortunate enough to see Ides of March?
Y'know in the end, where the Senator and the Campaign Manager have a
terse talk in the kitchen? Yeah, replace that with a knife fight.

Knife fights are highly underrated. Especially throwing knifes, those are flippin cool.

Also, is anyone here going to "Pax east"? I have to start planning for it soon, and I would love to meet a member of the forum face to face.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:27 pm

I had this idea for a new type of power armor. Prancinatti has a guard force called the Huskarlar, the organization having one branch for military duties and another for police work. Their armor is essentially overhauled Steel Ranger armor with thicker plates, more powerful strength-multipliers, temperature control, and three types of vision (night, thermal, x-ray). Obviously these additions make the armor more expensive to produce, but this line was never produced in as large numbers as the Equestrian variant. Thoughts?

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Throwing knives are for the weak. Real men use throwing axes
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Axidentally on purpose.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Axidentally on purpose.
I live within two hundred miles Iron I will find you and I will crap on your doorstep for puns that poor.
OAN I'm six pages behind now including a somber post and I've got a server to fix so trust me when I say my time is limited Iron but I will make the time if necessary.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Cptadder wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:Axidentally on purpose.
I live within two hundred miles Iron I will find you and I will crap on your doorstep for puns that poor.
OAN I'm six pages behind now including a somber post and I've got a server to fix so trust me when I say my time is limited Iron but I will make the time if necessary.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 8 Queen-come-at-me-bro

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Don't say it like that. I get enough mixed signals from you lot as it is.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 8 Stock-photo-6613289-angry-old-man
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Then we need to fix the traffic lights around here. I almost got hit by a Dodge. Trollestia

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:16 pm

What car does a Norseman drive?

No, not a Fjord. Nothing. They were barbarian warriors in the Middle Ages and predate automobiles by several centuries
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:18 pm

They probably couldn't afjord cars anyway. Trollestia

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:19 pm

No, but they were strong enough to do some Cheavy lifting by themselves
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:24 pm

When you have the German army on your ass you Bitter run.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:25 pm

How
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:28 pm

CamoBadger wrote: How

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 8 309px-FANMADE_Rainbow_dash_big_grin_by_whifi-d48lpw1

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:33 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 8 Rainbow_dash_as_emperor__s_children_raptor_by_thebroodmother-d4f51d7
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:36 pm

I never could see Rainbow as part of the Emperors Children, that seems more like Rarity's legion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Mister Frost wrote:*mare*

IronFury:"...I don't mind this at all. *grin*"

Ironmonger:*holds up sign reading "My OC does not speak for me in any way shape or form."

Slaanesh worshipers are devoted to the pursuit of pleasure. Rainbow Dash would fit in as a raptor because she's an athlete for a need for speed.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:38 pm

That's a rough google image search. I see Rainbow as more a Khorne Berzerker
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Mister Frost wrote:That's a rough google image search. I see Rainbow as more a Khorne Berzerker

As long as she was a Raptor, then yeah she'd probably more Khorne then anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:45 pm

What's that? Khorne Berzerker?
Spoiler:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:45 pm

I do believe the World Eaters utilize raptors, yes

We need a fanfic where Rainbow meets Kharn the Betrayer

Edit: Rarity has a staff in that pic. Staff denotes sorcerer. Khorne hates sorcerers marginally more than he hates everything else, and that's saying something
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I do believe the World Eaters utilize raptors, yes

We need a fanfic where Rainbow meets Kharn the Betrayer

Edit: Rarity has a staff in that pic. Staff denotes sorcerer. Khorne hates sorcerers marginally more than he hates everything else, and that's saying something
It's an axe, she's sitting on the blade
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Yes, the World Eaters do use Raptors, or at very a least one of their war bands would have them.

@Camo, it could work.... But Khorne berserkers are a bit dirty for Rarity's tastes

Last edited by guarddogjr on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Rarity: Oh, my! Is all this blood really necessary?
Kharn: "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD"
Rarity: "ugh, I take that to mean yes."
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:52 pm

IncoherentOrange wrote:Brothers? Twins, identical.

(Well, our epigenomes are different, which produced subtle differences. For example, Ketchup's voice is deeper.)

Twinchat: I'd hate to lose my brother, but I'd get a lot less dropped calls from when we try to call each other at the exact same time (this has happened more times than I can count).
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Berry Punch is converted to Slaanesh worship after being promised lots of booze with no liver damage.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next