Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+44
Harmony Ltd.
hawkeye92
jacky2734
Scootayay
Quotidian
Jeremyrush
Randombuttons
Luminous Lead
FoolNeim
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Karasu
Downloaded Skill
RandomBlank
Necr0maNceR
MrMagma
Kippershy
FeatherDust
Vergil
CannonFodder
Plasticube
Snipehamster
WavemasterRyx
WovenTales
Ametros
Somber
Icy Shake
CamoBadger
Stringtheory
RoboRed
Valikdu
tylertoon2
Caoimhe
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ketchup
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
Cptadder
OneMoreDaySK
Ironmonger
Frost
IncoherentOrange
SilentCarto
48 posters

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:09 pm

I could see, Berry, being a Slaneesh cultist.

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:16 pm

I could see Twilight being a Tzeentch-servant, then going insane because it doesn't make sense.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Heresy

guarddogjr wrote:
HERESY

CamoBadger wrote:
HERESY!

Brb contacting the Inquisition.
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Vergil wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Heresy

guarddogjr wrote:
HERESY

CamoBadger wrote:
HERESY!

Brb contacting the Inquisition.

Brb cutting your phone-line, sabotaging your car, and stealing your mail.
and my OC is secretly fooling around with Camo's mare

Last edited by Ironmonger on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:34 pm

BRB Ordo Exterminatus.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:35 pm

AFK summoning tzeentchian daemons to stop you.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:35 pm

Hate to burst your bubble, I was just analyzing them to see what sort of heresy they might be partaking in. Such is the sanctioned duty of all the Emperor's servants, after all

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 Warhammer40k_Purity_Seal_Prop_by_Septs_Shadow

"The grave of Martyrs is the keystone of the Imperium"

Besides. I've got better things to do than be accused of such foul heresies by such a vile creature as you, bear-lover.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Besides. I've got better things to do than be accused of such foul heresies by such a vile creature as you, bear-lover.

Space Wolves? ON MY PLANET? MORE SOULS TO FEAST UPON!

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:42 pm

The Space Wolves, like all Astartes, are crippled by their arrogance. We, the men and women of the Imperial Guard, who give our very lives to the Emperor's will... It is we who win wars. We shall march forth through a river of our blood, atop hills of our own broken bodies that we may crush the God-Emperor's foes beneath our feet.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Impulse directive issued: Read PH.

IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:57 pm

IncoherentOrange wrote:Impulse directive issued: Read PH.

Aaaaaaaand he's gone.

He'll come up for air in a few months.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:00 pm

60% of this thread is now Frost replying to Iron replying to Frost replying to CamoBadger talking about 40k.
We need a 40k thread, go create one Iron.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Wait...I started a 40K discussion somehow? I don't even know anything about that!

Well, back to lurking for me. Shy
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 pm

Has anyone else here read Emperor's Child in Equestria?
it's a second person (ugh, I know, but bear with me please), 40k crossover fic (obviously), it's mostly /tg/-ian 40k stuff, so there's the Disco Marines, Doomrider (WHO DOES COCAINE!!!), and probably lots more to come, plus it also does a pretty good job at explaining the chaos gods from a chaos perspective, something we rarely see
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:06 pm

I'd like to go create one but I'm going to be aggravated if I make it and it doesn't get used. Same goes for a gun thread.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:08 pm

Ironmonger wrote:...I wasn't even aware it was messing with the stars..and of the star vision...well crap I need to go back and read my stuff, this forgetting things is starting become bull.
CamoBadger wrote:It was? All I remember from that little dream was her seeing stars and stuff...of course the chapter just seemed like filler to me so that might be why I don't remember any of it.
Ketchup wrote:I remember nothing of the sort about the shards and such being Luna and Celestia and the Bright Star is entirely new to me. I don't know how I miss these things.
Oh dear oh dear. Apparently a lot of people skimmed over the Star Vision from chapter 34.

If you don't clearly remember it, I strongly recommend you go back and read it carefully. It's beautiful writing, but even that aside, it's very important information! The vision is the mission statement for the entire rest of the story. It explains the nature of stars, the background of the Eater, and other important information.

In fact, y'know what? I'm gonna do a Cliff's Notes annotated version of the chapter here. If nothing else it'll be a good discussion that doesn't have to do with guns or derailing.

My comments in italics.
Spoiler:

And this last bit I've left outside the spoiler tag, because it relates to a discussion a few pages back.

Chapter 34 wrote:
I had to go back. I couldn’t be here while Glory... P-21... all of them were there. Make me a ghoul. A ghost. A monsterpony. Anything! I couldn’t sing with the others and leave them down there. I had to do something. Anything. Whatever it took. They mattered more than me!

This final note is what I would throw into the conversation about whether or not Glory was right to bring Blackjack back. The cybridization didn't HAVE to work. BJ had the option -- the choice -- to stay in the afterlife with the stars. He body would die and she would remain. She chose to go back. Whatever your analysis of Glory's choices, all her efforts did were to give Blackjack the opportunity to come back. She never forced BJ into it. Even if BJ doesn't remember making that choice.

Last edited by FeatherDust on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:10 pm

stringtheory wrote:Has anyone else here read Emperor's Child in Equestria?
it's a second person (ugh, I know, but bear with me please), 40k crossover fic (obviously), it's mostly /tg/-ian 40k stuff, so there's the Disco Marines, Doomrider (WHO DOES COCAINE!!!), and probably lots more to come, plus it also does a pretty good job at explaining the chaos gods from a chaos perspective, something we rarely see

I'm tracking that story currently. I am still FILLED WITH RAGE that our favorite swell guy still hasn't made an appearance
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:13 pm

IncoherentOrange wrote:Brothers? Twins, identical.

(Well, our epigenomes are different, which produced subtle differences. For example, Ketchup's voice is deeper.)
I suppose this is as good a time as any to reveal that SilentCarto and I are also identical twins.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:18 pm

...It's like this group is one big family or something...o_O

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:19 pm

FeatherDust wrote:
IncoherentOrange wrote:Brothers? Twins, identical.

(Well, our epigenomes are different, which produced subtle differences. For example, Ketchup's voice is deeper.)
I suppose this is as good a time as any to reveal that SilentCarto and I are also identical twins.

What if I told you Iron and I are also twins!?

Well, what would happen is that I'd be lying, of course.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:20 pm

Identical twins aren't very rare, we just stand out because there's two of us. Provided, of course, that the pair is the same sex and they are near each other frequently. I'm called "Brother Warman" by some because they've given up at guessing.

Also, thanks a lot Feather, I must've skipped that bit over because I remember being somewhat fatigued when I read it and if you look at a few words, it looks like a bunch of adjectives. Scenery. But I now know a lot more about all this crazy star stuff.

Last edited by Ketchup on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:20 pm

...am I the only one here who's sibling despises MLP?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:22 pm

CamoBadger wrote:...am I the only one here who's sibling despises MLP?

Nope, my actual brother (older, not twin) dismisses it as "gay".
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:23 pm

CamoBadger wrote:...am I the only one here who's sibling despises MLP?
Elder sister does, I don't know about my younger sister.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Only child master race reporting for duty. Trollestia

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:24 pm

My brother is pretty okay with it, so are my parents. There are a surprising amount of bronies in my area thanks to me, I actually got a conversion rate started within my group for MLPFIM and Sabaton.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Ironmonger wrote:...It's like this group is one big family or something...o_O
It's not that odd. Twins (even more so than other sibling pairs) tend to have similar tastes, and tend to talk a lot, so if one of us runs across an awesome story, there's almost always a recommendation to the other. And then when you want to DISCUSS the story, it's like "Oh, hey, there's a thread for that right over here, let me send you a link."

So it's really not that surprising.

(Also, apropos of nothing, my favorite joke is when somebody sees us together and asks, "Oh! Are you twins?" And I reply nonchalantly, "Well, I am, but he's not." My favorite response is when they start to nod, then get this confused look and start into "...wait, how...?" and then I laugh and they start swatting at me for being a smartass.)
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Breaking someone's logic is always fun.

Not a case of twins but something similar, I'm an exact look-alike of my dad, just much larger. I think I've said this somewhere in the past but it came to mind and therefore is valid. *smartface activated*

Last edited by Ironmonger on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:27 pm

FeatherDust wrote:
(Also, apropos of nothing, my favorite joke is when somebody sees us together and asks, "Oh! Are you twins?" And I reply nonchalantly, "Well, I am, but he's not." My favorite response is when they start to nod, then get this confused look and start into "...wait, how...?" and then I laugh and they start swatting at me for being a smartass.)
Funny, but I like to reply with a flat "yes".
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:27 pm

I can't bring it anywhere near my family, lest I risk being insulted (which I don't mind because I just do it straight back, as is my family's way), and then ignored when others are around because my parents think that if I show my bronyness in any way then everybody around will think I'm a pedophile, and that they're bad parents for raising their son so that he would watch such a show.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next