Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+35
Somber
hawkeye92
Tia
Necr0maNceR
nebulous
Randombuttons
Orm
Downloaded Skill
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
SilentCarto
tylertoon2
Kattlarv
Stringtheory
Ametros
Icy Shake
Kippershy
FeatherDust
Meleagridis
OneMoreDaySK
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Caoimhe
iLateralGX
Vergil
IncoherentOrange
Sindri
Valikdu
Ketchup
Cptadder
Ironmonger
WavemasterRyx
RoboRed
39 posters

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Valikdu Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:49 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 Renegade_Interrupt_zpsce353f1f

I've had enough of this.
*throws grenade over the wall of vodka*
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Katarn Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Now we need our Lady of Derail *start looking out for Katt*
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:49 pm

I am still defeated from an AWESOME Michael Jackson cover band last night so I have no idea what just happened
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:50 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 Ghost_rider_fire_pee_by_johnnemo-d47818m

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Derail the Thread contest. Kipper won, and derailed the PH RP thread at the same time.

He derailed 2 threads at the same time, by only posting in one.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:51 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Derail the Thread contest. Kipper won, and derailed the PH RP thread at the same time.

He derailed 2 threads at the same time, by only posting in one.
He's not the Lord of Derailing, he's the King of Derailing!
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:52 pm

..okay, f[apples]k everything.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-commander-fluttershy

Last edited by Valikdu on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:52 pm

Yeah, it looks like it's time for a new chapter. Hurry up the brushies, Snipehamster!
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Caoimhe wrote:I am still defeated from an AWESOME Michael Jackson cover band last night so I have no idea what just happened

People tried to derail the thread using armature techniques, so I showed everyone how it's really done.
Needless to say, me being me and having experience in this field of research, knew exactly what to do.
The results are conclusive, they speak for themselves.

In a short time, I managed to utterly derail the thread with high quality clopfic which has earned me a neat little badge of honour.

And as such, my prowess was proven, Lord of Derail.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:54 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 Pinkie_as_tricky_by_prancerpie-d52elk8
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:59 pm

Valik, it's worthless trying. Your efforts pale in comparison to my flawless victory.

You see what I did? I blocked up the whole damn page with clopfic, long, high quality clopfic.
I effectively stopped all posts being made by my superior capability.

I also derailed a second thread without even going in there, let alone posting there.

...You have no chance to survive, make your time. ha ha ha ha.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:00 pm

@last 3 pages

We need a new chapter asap or this thread will be lost forever. Damn you kipper! Damn you, you magnificent bastard.
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:00 pm

swicked wrote:In all honesty, why has this thread turned from one in which we could discuss anything into one in which we simply post anything?
This is why, when I see three whole pages have turned up in an hour, I don't even bother to skim. They're just going to be nonsense.

Can we have a separate thread for posting large amounts of nothing and keep this one for discussions? Because discussions are supposed to be the norm, here, but we're moving toward half the pages being nothing but pictures and silliness.

It's the freaking Project Horizons Discussion thread. A strong majority of it should at least be something Somber and the writing team can use or reflect on, so we should at least be posting things that have a chance in hell of coming back around to some aspect of the fic.
I apologize since I'm partly responsible.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 Okay_guy

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:01 pm

swicked wrote:In all honesty, why has this thread turned from one in which we could discuss anything into one in which we simply post anything?
This is why, when I see three whole pages have turned up in an hour, I don't even bother to skim. They're just going to be nonsense.

Can we have a separate thread for posting large amounts of nothing and keep this one for discussions? Because discussions are supposed to be the norm, here, but we're moving toward half the pages being nothing but pictures and silliness.

It's the freaking Project Horizons Discussion thread. A strong majority of it should at least be something Somber and the writing team can use or reflect on, so we should at least be posting things that have a chance in hell of coming back around to some aspect of the fic.

Indeed, but it's all too easy to simply agree that this thread is too convenient to not use.
When the time comes, when a new chapter is released or Somber comes down from the heavens above to speak to us once more before hiding away behind the clouds, then we shall speak of the story until our attention wanes.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:01 pm

I say go for it swicked. It would certainly make it easier to keep up with actual story-related conversation when it comes up rather than wading through the randomness.

That said, rules of the forum would still apply there *glares at Kip* and in my past experience with something like that, it will probably solve very little, as randomness will still pop up here when people decide the other thread is too hard to reach. *horrible memories of BioWare's forums...*

Last edited by CamoBadger on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:02 pm

I think we just got hit with a hurricane. I agree with Swicked.

Can we get back on topic a little bit? At least?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:03 pm

CamoBadger wrote:I say go for it swicked. It would certainly make it easier to keep up with actual story-related conversation when it comes up rather than wading through the randomness.

That said, rules of the forum would still apply there *glares at Kip* and in my past experience with something like that, it will probably solve very little, as randomness will still pop up here when people decide the other thread is too hard to reach. *horrible memories of BioWare's forums...*
Hey Camo I think your cousin is here.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 Tumblr_lvuj63uqZZ1r3gdf8

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:04 pm

I am all seeing, none can escape my gaze. I shall have the ring.

Or the whiskey, whichever is closest.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:05 pm

I think this is the nonsense we were just referring to.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:06 pm

So CptAdder summary for the first ten pages
Chapter 50 is disscussed
Fanart is posted
Daw's are exchanged
Shit fails to get real
And lots of spam

Also we have a Minecraft server, the IP is in my sig
Back to your thread already in progress

@This thread
We could seriously do with a thread cleaning of the last two pages. There's a difference between PH spawning an off topic but tangentially pony related discussion and just image posting.
Do we have one of those types here, you know "moderators"
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:07 pm

We have Super Moderators and admins, no Moderators.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:08 pm

One of moderators, IIRC was posting those pics...*glares*
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:08 pm

I will cleanse them if you wish.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:09 pm

And none of the Mods visit this thread, although all the Admins do except the owner.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:09 pm

No, why? It's PH discussion thread, random stuff always happening here and I don't see why threads need to be separated.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Yes...the 'owner'. He doesn't even visit the site anymore. Ignore his existence.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Caoimhe wrote:Yeah, it looks like it's time for a new chapter. Hurry up the brushies, Snipehamster!
Sorry! We're expecting to have it out next weekend. We've actually already done a bit of brushing on what we have, but real life has sent a few delays (nothing bad, as far as I know, though).

CamoBadger wrote:I say go for it swicked. It would certainly make it easier to keep up with actual story-related conversation when it comes up rather than wading through the randomness.

Well, at least it's happy, friendly randomness.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Okay, I'm going to get something going if no one else will.

What are a few of your most memorable moments of PH?

One I've been thinking of all day is when Lancer killed the zebras after they were freed, and shot Blackjack.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Once this forum was calm and happy place...then Project Horizons happened.

Applebloom
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:14 pm

that's bad idea, when a thread like this gets split up, one of the new threads quickly withers and dies, thereby transferring whatever was happening on it back to the other thread.

As for this thread, what your seeing here is the Greater Internet Randomness Theory (or G.I.R.T.), it states that the longer a thread/discussion has a lack of 'official'/on topic content to talk about (in this case new chapters of PH), it will then slowly descend into randomness/madness, with the the amount of randomness/madness increasing exponentially the longer the lack of new content lasts, what just happened was we just passed the maximum amount of time we could hold back the complete randomness which is the internet, a good analogy would be a dam, the dam is made up of official material, slowly the randomness of the internet wears down the dam until it bursts (which just happened here), and because new content comes rather slowly here and we move at an amazing speed, the amount of time for us to descend into complete randomness is shorter then it would be elsewhere
((I just came up with G.I.R.T. right now))
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next