Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+35
Somber
hawkeye92
Tia
Necr0maNceR
nebulous
Randombuttons
Orm
Downloaded Skill
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
SilentCarto
tylertoon2
Kattlarv
Stringtheory
Ametros
Icy Shake
Kippershy
FeatherDust
Meleagridis
OneMoreDaySK
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Caoimhe
iLateralGX
Vergil
IncoherentOrange
Sindri
Valikdu
Ketchup
Cptadder
Ironmonger
WavemasterRyx
RoboRed
39 posters

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:17 pm

We said our goodbyes and parted. I started to walk to the bus stop, but then I looked back, just to make sure Celestia was really real – but she’d had already vanished behind the veils of slowly-falling snow.

When I got home, I was gripped by the sudden need to write an email to her. I tried to stop myself, but when I opened my mail I found there was an email already waiting for me. It was from her.

Dear anon,
Thank you so much for tonight! I realize now what a fool I was to have ever struggled against Lulu’s suggestion. I have to admit that she helped me chose your profile – I think she knows me far better than I know myself sometimes! Tonight, with you, I felt as if I was allowed to be who I truly am again after a long, long time- a woman rather than just the one everyone goes to if they have a problem. Thank you so much for that gift.
Let’s meet up again for drinks as soon as possible!
Tia

I shook my head, scarcely believing that the evening had actually happened. My life had shifted from shitty to amazing in a couple of hours. Truly a god or goddess somewhere must be smiling on me, I decided.

The next couple of days of my life were just a gap of meaningless blankness as I waited to see Celestia again. My job, my family, everything seemed to have become a shadow or a dream. It was infatuation rather than desperation – but could anybody, when faced with being with someone like Celestia, be criticized for feeling the same way?

And that was how our next few dates progressed – we’d meet in the same bar and then go on from there, doing the usual kind of things couple do. But wherever we went and whatever we did, we always ended up spending most of our time talking, and yet the more she told me about herself, the less I realized I knew.

“I wish we could meet more often,” Celestia said to me. It had been about a week since our previous date and the longer than usual wait had been agony. “But you know Equestria – there’s always something that needs sorting out.” She sighed and took a sip of her dandelion wine, leaving a smear of lipstick on the rim of the glass.

“Dragons again?” I asked.

“Hydras,” she said. “Lots and lots of hydras.”

I sat there wondering what ‘hydra’ was the Equestrian word for. By now I was getting used to Celestia’s strange way of speaking and I preferred not to get bogged down in long conversations where she tried to explain things about her strange native country. So I just smiled at her and took another sip of my drink.

Soon she excused herself to go to the bathroom and I was left alone with my scotch and my thoughts for a few moments. Did I really believe Celestia was in charge of a small country and visiting here by plane every couple of days? Not for a moment. I’d looked up Equestria on the internet and found nothing more than references to a children’s cartoon. But whatever Celestia’s reasons were for being cagey about the truth, the time I spent with her filled me with such delirious happiness that any concerns I might have had were soon driven away.

I turned to see her walking back to the counter through the crowded bar. Tonight she was wearing a short-hemmed black skirt and a purple blouse and I felt my chest tighten as I was reminded how curvaceous a woman she was. She had really taken good care of herself – it wasn’t a young woman’s body, but the mellow sensuality and ripeness of her mature figure was something a young girl just couldn’t compete with. That narrow waist with her curvy hips and round butt combined with a substantial bust to form a gorgeous hourglass that got me hard just thinking about how she looked naked.

Celestia noticed me ogling her and she winked at me, and when she sat back down she smiled a sudden and secretive smile.

“What’s going on?” I asked. “You look especially happy all of a sudden.”

She sat down and smiled at the bartender, who by now knew us well and brought her another dandelion wine. She took a sip and said “I was just talking to Lulu. Apparently everything is quiet at the moment, so I don’t have to hurry back for once.”

“That’s good,” I said. It always seemed as if things were dragging her away from me for one reason or another. “You can relax and enjoy yourself then. Why don’t we have a few more drinks?”

She leaned over close to me. “OK,” she said. “But take care not to drink too much – I don’t want you falling asleep in bed.”

I’d like to say that I spurted scotch out of my mouth in surprise, but that doesn’t really happen in real life. Instead I just kind of choked a little, and after swallowing the offending liquor I came back with “Last drinks, then?”

Celestia nodded, taking a sip of her wine. “Should we go back to your place?”

My stomach did a backflip. “Oh no! It’s – well, it’s a bit of a mess.” God damn it, why hadn’t I cleaned the damn place? “Why don’t we just…?”

“A hotel?” she replied, amused. “Is that the usual way things are done in your country?”

I smiled in embarrassment. “I guess you could say that.”
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:17 pm

***NO!***

Last edited by CamoBadger on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BAD KIPPER)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:18 pm

***NO!***
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:18 pm

*latches onto kipper's head and bites the shit out of him* Quiddit!

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:21 pm

There's a part two, if you'd like?
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:24 pm

part two:

Last edited by Kippershy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Kippershy wrote:There's a part two, if you'd like?

*walks up to Kipper and looks him in the eyes. Then headbutts him*

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 We-are-Not-Amused

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:25 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 1345184143589
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Kippershy wrote:There's a part two, if you'd like?

*walks up to Kipper and looks him in the eyes. Then headbutts him*

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 We-are-Not-Amused

Are you even tall enough?
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:30 pm

I'm close if not over 6'0". Twilight crazy

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:32 pm

You should be able to do it to some extent then, I'm 6'3".
thing is you gotta consider, you'll probably (naturally) bring your head down lower for a harder impact, reducing your impact height.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:33 pm

STOP.
YOU MUST GATHER YOUR PARTY BEFORE VENTURING FORTH.

No, really. You must.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 MLP_logo

Check out these mods. Though the BG part is less useful at the time (with the EnhEd coming out soon and whatnot, although maybe it will be adaptable), but IWD will let you create an entire party as the mane 6.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:34 pm

@Kipper

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 KaneClap

Bravo, sir, Bravo, I didn't read through it all, but you sure know how to derail.

Last edited by ScytoHarmony on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Kipper...you know better than to post clopfic here. First half: Fine, I actually really enjoyed it.
Starting at hotel door: No. Bad Kipper. Not allowed here.

...even if I did enjoy it a bit...still not okay.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Kippershy wrote:You should be able to do it to some extent then, I'm 6'3".
thing is you gotta consider, you'll probably (naturally) bring your head down lower for a harder impact, reducing your impact height.
If I actually did headbutt you my forehead would probably connect with your chin or something which would hurt like hell for one of us. Derpy Hooves

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Kipper...you know better than to post clopfic here. First half: Fine, I actually really enjoyed it.
Starting at hotel door: No. Bad Kipper. Not allowed here.

...even if I did enjoy it a bit...still not okay.

I'm sorry (I say this as I'm laughing, but not at you.) I promise I wont post it again.
I recommend the second part, because that is... amazing. (as long as you're okay with Human x Celestia in her true form).

I actually could've posted worse but I knew that would've been way too far.

but yeah, don't worry, I made my point. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 2937254162

ScytoHarmony wrote:(( @Kipper

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 KaneClap

Bravo, sir, Bravo, I didn't read through it all, but you sure know how to derail. ))

*bows as the roses are thrown to me*
Thank you, thank you all. You've been wonderful.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:39 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Kippershy wrote:You should be able to do it to some extent then, I'm 6'3".
If I actually did headbutt you my forehead would probably connect with your chin or something which would hurt like hell for one of us. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 908227573

You, more then likely. I mean, yes it'd ache for me, but a jaw ain't gonna take half the hurt that the forehead is, all things considered.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:39 pm

Yes, you made your point, I hereby declare you Lord of Derail
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Three Russians and a Ukrainian stand in the back, shooting angry glares at Kipper while holding various tools from monkey wrenches to sledge hammers.

Edit:@Kipper That's one of the reasons I prefer going for a ranged attack of some sort whether it be throwing shoes like a douche (lawl) or using a handgun. Technically I am a big person but having short legs means there be a lot of people taller than me. Kinda bad for a close-range fight.

Last edited by Ironmonger on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Does anyone here like Baldur's Gate?

Ironmonger wrote:Three Russians and a Ukrainian stand in the back,
shooting angry glares at Kipper while holding various tools from monkey
wrenches to sledge hammers.
I have a chainsaw.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:43 pm

I am... Lord Derailer!
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Kippershy wrote:I am... Lord Derailer!

Valikdu wrote:I have a chainsaw.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:44 pm

I...err...umm...what
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:44 pm

You silly Ruskies <3 You wouldn't know how to get past my defences!

For you see, I know your one weakness, and I have made an impenetrable wall of it:

Vodka.

A wall of vodka bottles that you cannot pass, because there's too many for even one Russian to drink in a lifetime!
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:45 pm

AHHAHAHAHA. I LOVE YOU CAMO <3
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Kippershy wrote:You silly Ruskies <3 You wouldn't know how to get past my defences!

For you see, I know your one weakness, and I have made an impenetrable wall of it:

Vodka.

A wall of vodka bottles that you cannot pass, because there's too many for even one Russian to drink in a lifetime!
*backstab* "I just finished what your liver started."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:46 pm

Ah, but you failed to think of one thing: I'm going to help them with my German blood and German alcohol tolerance Trollestia

And you're welcome Kipper Chicken
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:47 pm

O..................k
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:48 pm

I was named King of Bad Puns a while back...hint hint.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Vergil wrote:I...err...umm...what
here's a very simple equation that should help you understand:
time since last chapter = amount of madness
and since it's been over two weeks since the last chapter...
Somber please hurry up with Chapter 51 our sanity depends on it
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next