Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+41
RandomBlank
Theta
Formis_Fluttergod
hawkeye92
Ametros
The Holy Tuna
Scyto Harmony
Vergil
iLateralGX
Meleagridis
Katarn
Derpmind
Quotidian
IncoherentOrange
tylertoon2
Valikdu
nebulous
Kattlarv
Harmony Ltd.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Custardman
OneMoreDaySK
MrMagma
Cptadder
Somber
Snipehamster
WavemasterRyx
FeatherDust
RoboRed
Aonee
Caoimhe
Ketchup
Icy Shake
Moodyman90
Stringtheory
SilentCarto
Rafafidi
Kippershy
Sindri
O. Hinds
45 posters

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Caoimhe Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:20 am

I became infected as well. Damn youuuuu!!!!!!
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:22 am

you're all fucking screwed! fucking a let have a fucking screwed party with fucking pinkie pie as our fucking fucked up strung out fucker hostess
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:37 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:you're all fucking screwed! fucking a let have a fucking screwed party with fucking pinkie pie as our fucking fucked up strung out fucker hostess
That's a full sentence there all right but I can't tell if it's a cry for help or an invitation to a block party.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:40 am

Fuck man, I fucking love being fucked up in the fucking head, and I fucking hate it!

Thats fucking life, nopony get you and so when you finally say fuck you, the the fucking shit get fucking real.

So fuck it, I'm gonna fuck it all up with fucking pinkie.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by nebulous Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:41 am

Caoimhe wrote:Someone should make a wiki specifically for PH, the FoE wiki is decent for the main story but the PH material is strongly lacking and there's more than enough unique material in PH to justify its own wiki. Hmm...
Thus leading people to jump back and forth between the wikis, make redundant articles on both wikis and have some problems trying to keep them both up-to-date with each others' revisions, and leading people who visit the Fallout Equestria wiki who don't know about Project Horizons to have a harder time finding Project Horizons if the non-main-story PH pages are removed, and going against the Fallout Equestria wiki's policy of having pages on everything pageworthy in all the FoE side stories, except if all those Project Horizons pages aren't removed, in which case why make a second wiki... yeah. Much better to just make the Project Horizons pages on the existing FoE wiki more numerous and higher quality.
Caoimhe wrote:When I was younger I love love LOVED playing adventure games. One of my favourites was Full Throttle which in itself was in a Mad Max style post apocalyptic world. With all the puzzle solving involved in PH, I think that would be a great genre for the story to take on. Hell, I've already seen somewhere a pony related adventure game in the works.
Fallout: Equestria games for the win. Total conversion mods of Fallout 3 and New Vegas for FoE and PH?
Never imagined a FoE adventure game, since the ubiquitous combat would push an adaption of the main stories into RPG territory.
nebulous
nebulous
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:42 am

stringtheory wrote:hey, what are you guy's thoughts on starting a PHCC steam group?
I know we're pretty small but I'm finding it a pain searching and adding all of you (yes, I'm lazy)
password would be say...blackjack or ourgreygoddess
I support this idea.

OneMoreDaySK wrote:So these ideas might become plot threads for a possible Project Horizons Game? :P
Well, if the group currently working on the Fallout Equestria total conversion mod experiences much success, then PH would be a next logical place to go. Maybe they can use some of these ideas as branching storyline.

Queen Pinkie Pie In other news, it's been roughly a year since I watched my first episode of MLP:FiM and became a brony. Yay me! Queen Pinkie Pie
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:44 am

Yes I have been fucking drinking...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:48 am

O I HAVE FUCKING AWESOME NEWS@!

I just built a fucking desktop[ and its fucking great! took me for fucking ever to figure out I had to use another power plug to fucking power the fuckin GPU. it uses the new fucking pcix16. any fucking way cot me 410 to fucking build then another 200 for fucking OS I know fucking windows right why the fuck would you pay for that shit when its fucking free on the inter fucking net?

any fucking way. I am most fucking satisfied with my fucking purchase so far I can finally fucking play my fucking steam games when i fucking want.

fuck

want a fucking detailed fucking list?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:56 am

Seems Dr. Glue has been channeled tonight. Fuck ya!
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:57 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

fuck

want a fucking detailed fucking list?

Do I?
I guess might want a copy
Hmmmmmm....mmmmmm....mmmm?
Yes I would love a copy of your detailed fucking list
.....Lightweight
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:07 am

Who the fuck is doctor glue?

Also, As explained to the fucking admins(snicker no disrespect) I am getting in fucking character, I wanted to make something more or less different from Rum's Doctor inspired character and its really hard for me to leave a mindset

any way five star fuckers in an hour and still remember the night after half an hour in the morning of not remembering wheere I put my pants the remembered, then I pulled the pats I puked all over out of the washer and put them in the dryer and cleaned up the wall facging the toilet... and did not get a hangover and went to work still drunk on a bicycle riding it for a mile and a half and them was told to go home and come back at 3 and went home still drunk and came back to work not drunk and still had my job... it was odd but it was funny looking at the huge bruze I put on my roommates rib cage from when we sparred, I kicked him a little harder than I thought ad we had fun that night.... and I also posted this epic drunken ramble on the animenetwork forums on why you shouldn't drink.... it went down as the stuff of legend as not only was I drunk while typing it, it was in pure drunkeneese, as in all the words were slurred... like not some random smattering of letter meant to look like the words, but actual written drunkenese... i fyou read it aloud people would think that guy is drunk it was pretty cool

any way captain....

its nothing too expensive, an amd fx 6100 core

gigabyte 970a ud3 MB
a cheap gigabyte nvida gt 630 graphics card
a tower with 400W power supply(i intend to upgrade later)
500 gb WD HDD (I will get a SSD later)
DVD RW
so it is all very basic and such
oh i did get a wireless n network USB thingy too

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:19 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

*Snip Drunk Tales with the Admiral
Please tell me you got a wingman for the evenings activities, you need a Jeff
(Animated Adventures Part 1 and Part 2 for those who've never gone drinking with someone who can get smashed, three minutes total watch it)

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
its nothing too expensive, an amd fx 6100 core

gigabyte 970a ud3 MB
a cheap gigabyte nvida gt 630 graphics card
a tower with 400W power supply(i intend to upgrade later)
500 gb WD HDD (I will get a SSD later)
DVD RW
so it is all very basic and such
oh i did get a wireless n network USB thingy too
Yeah these days I don't even touch PS's under 500 watts because of the 80/20 rule that Powersupplies since 2005 have been running on. It's a basic decent setup with the 6100 as a solid core to build around. It's not a top of the line I7 but that's a 40% price increase for a 25% performance increase clock for clock. But games have not been cpu limited for awhile, you'll spend more on the GPU than everything else these days.

How much RAM you running Admiral? and if it's less than 4 gigs upgrade that before anything else.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:25 am

I got 8 gigs running 64 bit os

also I was drinking at home that night... it was one of the best nights ever because we were all having fun...

any way

when I was talking about the puke, I was only facing the toilet. I still have no idea how the chicken wings got on the wall Behind me when I was puking... perhaps I did give the pants a shake after I removed them and the bathroom rug...

heh the only reason i could find my work pants in the washer was because of the missing rug the floor is slick when wet and I noticed it was missing as soon as I was getting ready for my shower... after looking for my pants for about 20 minutes then I noticed the puke on the wall... put two and two together and I remembered the rest of the night... heh... funny how weird a blackout feels after the night rushes back to your head...

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:56 am

it is sooo true
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:28 am

IncoherentOrange wrote:...I was going to work on my fic. And now my readers--which I can count on my fingers[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 908227573 --will have to wait longer.
Don't feel too bad about being able to count the number of readers on your fingers; you'd have to have one thousand and twenty-four readers for that to not be true (assuming that you have ten fingers).
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:32 am

O. Hinds wrote:
IncoherentOrange wrote:...I was going to work on my fic. And now my readers--which I can count on my fingers[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 908227573 --will have to wait longer.
Don't feel too bad about being able to count the number of readers on your fingers; you'd have to have one thousand and twenty-four readers for that to not be true (assuming that you have ten fingers).
I can count to 59048 on my fingers. Any more than three distinct positions per finger gets messy after the first thousand digits tho...
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:38 am

Sindri wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
I can count to 59048 on my fingers. Any more than three distinct positions per finger gets messy after the first thousand digits tho...
"log(59049)/log(2)=15.84962500721156"
How on earth do get 15 plus a noninteger bits out of ten fingers?! Or are you using something other than binary? If so, what, and how does that work?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:40 am

O. Hinds wrote:
Sindri wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
How on earth do get 15 plus a noninteger bits out of ten fingers?! Or are you using something other than binary? If so, what, and how does that work?
Trinary. Three positions for each finger, 3^10 = 59049 = 0, 1, ..., 59048. Simple stuff. Applebloom
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:47 am

Sindri wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
Sindri wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
Trinary. Three positions for each finger, 3^10 = 59049 = 0, 1, ..., 59048. Simple stuff. Applebloom
Hm. Hmmm... Yes, yes, I can see that working! Brilliant! I don't think, however, that I shall adopt it, as binary is much easier for values below 1024 (and for values higher than 1023, I'd probably want to use some other system anyway). I thank you very much for enlightening me, however.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:49 am

O. Hinds wrote:Hm. Hmmm... Yes, yes, I can see that working! Brilliant! I don't think, however, that I shall adopt it, as binary is much easier for values below 1024 (and for values higher than 1023, I'd probably want to use some other system anyway). I thank you very much for enlightening me, however.
Yeah, binary is a lot more practical for the day to day. For one thing, I don't quite have enough practice to just read the number off like I do with binary, so if I lose track of where I am it takes time and thought to find myself again. For another, your hands start to really cramp up after a while.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:41 am

By the way, while this is, as far as I know, completely unrelated to PH, FoE, poni, or indeed Fallout, it is incredibly cool.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:51 am

as a nifty thing it is nifty, but they guy said he had to compile the video from several different recordings to get his 1 trillionth of a second recording
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:41 am

The applications of it are pretty badass, especially in cardiology and GI stuff like he mentions.

Though I'll REALLY be impressed if it's used as part of a hands off gyno exam. Sweetie Belle
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:03 am

O. Hinds wrote:

Ha ha. I have eight tracking my newest story. I don't even have to use more than two hands once.

(Curse you FiMFiction, thinking it just the best idea to post my story at three AM.)
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:09 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:as a nifty thing it is nifty, but they guy said he had to compile the video from several different recordings to get his 1 trillionth of a second recording

I think there point here is it's more likely to actually come out with something we can use then the LHC (for example) as the basis of the technology is now proven... it's just up to us to expand on the design, scale down the equipment (in the years to come) and optimise the technique.

This new technology has proven itself as having a use; though it may not be practical in its current state, it is no doubt a great base for further research & development.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:27 am

O. Hinds wrote:By the way, while this is, as far as I know, completely unrelated to PH, FoE, poni, or indeed Fallout, it is incredibly cool.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 Mind-Blown
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:00 pm

sharing this picture done by pantzar:
Spoiler:
awesome picture is awesome

now that I have your attention, what are everyone's thoughts on a PHCC steam group?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:07 pm

I'd join a steam group that's my thoughts on it
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 Empty Sombereros Forever!

Post by Meleagridis Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:16 pm

stringtheory wrote:
now that I have your attention, what are everyone's thoughts on a PHCC steam group?

Just make sure the name is right, and I'm in.

Last edited by Meleagridis on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ametros Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:18 pm

stringtheory wrote:

I'd join such a group. Just give me a link! Sweetie Belle
Ametros
Ametros
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next