Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+41
RandomBlank
Theta
Formis_Fluttergod
hawkeye92
Ametros
The Holy Tuna
Scyto Harmony
Vergil
iLateralGX
Meleagridis
Katarn
Derpmind
Quotidian
IncoherentOrange
tylertoon2
Valikdu
nebulous
Kattlarv
Harmony Ltd.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Custardman
OneMoreDaySK
MrMagma
Cptadder
Somber
Snipehamster
WavemasterRyx
FeatherDust
RoboRed
Aonee
Caoimhe
Ketchup
Icy Shake
Moodyman90
Stringtheory
SilentCarto
Rafafidi
Kippershy
Sindri
O. Hinds
45 posters

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Ketchup Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:57 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
Warning: This post contains potential S3 spoilers.:
I get a 403 on the first link.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by 222222 Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:00 pm

And what each Sim is up to?
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:08 pm

And is there room for more?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Switching back to the shirt topic: got permission form Fore, got sent an edited image for purpose of shirting, just finished setting up shirt on Zazzle and placed my order.

Now I wait...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:54 pm

swicked wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:
Who's all in the house, now? Can you give a roll call? :P

We got Ketchup, Kipp, Caoishe, Hinds, Lateral, Eruempet, Katarn, and Now Katt.

oh and Somber Duh.

by ScytoHarmony on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:08 pm
And is there room for more?

Technically with the awesome mod I can have as many as I want. But it's getting hard enough managing the ones I have now. Never mind more. Not to mention how much it will drag on my comp.

by Erumpet on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:00 pm
And what each Sim is up to?

Nothing much. Alot of people are at work. Somber is writing his next novel, other than that nothing much. Two things to note though.

Spoiler:

If you look at the portraits on the side there you will notice Somber's sim is missing. He can still be managed by right clicking him in the house but this will make micromanaging sims harder

The other note...

Spoiler:
We may or may not be being invaded
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:00 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:The other note...

Spoiler:
We may or may not be being invaded
*still sitting on lawnchair, eating popcorn*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:00 pm

If you get awesome mod working, could you add some more, just as neighbors.

People keep saying I'm lucky that I don't understand stuff like that (Pringles). *feels like Scotch*
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:08 pm

ketchup504 wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
Odd; it's working for me. It's the first picture in the trio here.

Also, would someone please leave the index page? None of us can get in at the moment, and there's a quote to add.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Thanks.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:16 pm

@ScytoHarmony: well no one really seemed to care about my bandwagon hopping attempt, but I am still making a fallout mod including people from various forums if that is any sort of consolation prize, I'll put you in.
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Spoiler:

In accordance with plan "Queen Whiskey" the unit 4A "Gnome Defense Force" has been deployed to establish checkpoints at the entrences of the house. No one gets in, no one gets out.

Spoiler:

Unfortunately Treacherous Pinkish Gnome spies have already Infiltrated the house, sabotaging our strategic coffee reserves before being captured.

Spoiler:

The Imperial Gnoman Legions under the command of General Chompski meet the pinkish Gnomes in brutal open lawn combat.

The War has started gentlemen.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:27 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
ketchup504 wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
Odd; it's working for me. It's the first picture in the trio here.

It reminds me of isengaurd to be honest.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Erumpet wrote:@ScytoHarmony: well no one really seemed to care about my bandwagon hopping attempt, but I am still making a fallout mod including people from various forums if that is any sort of consolation prize, I'll put you in.

This calls for a victory dance...

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 Tumblr_m4uivtA5uv1qg079do1_250
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Rumpet, if you do it, add me. I make everything that much more awesome.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:36 pm

@ScytoHarmony: I laughed pretty hard at that, probably because that is exactly how my brother would do a victory dance, except without a shirt on.
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm

@Kippershy: I wouldn't dream of omitting you. I am thinking melee weapons, heavy armor, and lots and lots of chems. Sound about right?
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Can I get in on the mod too? Heck, if you're up to it, you could add all of the RP characters.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:50 pm

@Aonee: I actually don't spend any time in the RP thread so I don't know the RP characters. But I don't see why I couldn't, I'll just have to do a little research and that never hurt anyone.
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:54 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
It reminds me of isengaurd to be honest.
My brain...every time I see that word...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:55 pm

If you want us to, we'd probably be more than happy to PM the character builds and personalities to you.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:57 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Off the current train of thoughts, how do you all write those chapter recaps? I can only manage to do one or two points?
Well, how I do it, is I read the chapter first and let myself enjoy it without any interruption. I sleep on it, and then I come back the next day with a fresh mind and read through the chapter a second time with a notepad open, and I just... write anything that comes to mind. Witty comments, what made me cry or laugh (usually cry), or just anything I feel worth mentioning.

I look back at my old commentaries and wonder just how I managed to write so little...

Oh, and since it takes me literally forever to finish the full commentaries, what I'd started doing a while back is posting "initial thoughts" right after I read the chapter, which is just a sentence or two about what had the most impact. Or something like that... I'm pretty inconsistent.

@Kattlarv:
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Yeah, I would love to see me/my char in fallout mode. Just whistle and I'll PM you whatever info you need.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:09 pm

@Erumpet
I also wouldn't mind seeing my char in a fallout mod, if you need any information just ask and I'll PM the details.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:11 pm

All of us who have Garry's Mod should play Elevator Source together.

For shits and giggles.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Did that with my friends the other day. It ended with us hacking some revolvers in and shooting each other. But I'm up for it if you are.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Well anyone interested in me making a fallout character, just PM gender, basic appearance, name, and any special weapons or skills they have and I'll see what I can do. Also I am still debating between fallout 3 and new Vegas, I have already started on it for fo3 but I am missing some of fonv's charm. Hmmm
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Do you think you can make pony characters or should we humanize them?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:45 pm

@Aonee: I'm not sure if that was directed at me, but if it was then humanize them. I don't have a pony mod for fallout, I don't even know if one exists even, or if they do how they differ from vanilla fallout. Sorry. I mean, I could give them long technicolor hair, and probably technicolor skin but they would still be bipeds, without magic.

Edit: insecure in my narcissism, I reviewed recent posts and see you are probably talking about Gary's mod. If that is the case disregard this comment.
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:49 pm

No it was directed at you, there actually is an FO companion mod that has the likes of Littlepip's and Security's crew, so I was wondering, but I'll humanize em anyway.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Erumpet wrote:Well anyone interested in me making a fallout character, just PM gender, basic appearance, name, and any special weapons or skills they have and I'll see what I can do. Also I am still debating between fallout 3 and new Vegas, I have already started on it for fo3 but I am missing some of fonv's charm. Hmmm
I doubt any character based upon myself would be of any use as a combat NPC.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next