Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+41
RandomBlank
Theta
Formis_Fluttergod
hawkeye92
Ametros
The Holy Tuna
Scyto Harmony
Vergil
iLateralGX
Meleagridis
Katarn
Derpmind
Quotidian
IncoherentOrange
tylertoon2
Valikdu
nebulous
Kattlarv
Harmony Ltd.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Custardman
OneMoreDaySK
MrMagma
Cptadder
Somber
Snipehamster
WavemasterRyx
FeatherDust
RoboRed
Aonee
Caoimhe
Ketchup
Icy Shake
Moodyman90
Stringtheory
SilentCarto
Rafafidi
Kippershy
Sindri
O. Hinds
45 posters

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by 222222 Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:59 pm

@ketchup: that's ok, my favorite part of fallout is leading real people through a zombie attack, not super kilzor mecha gods of destruction. Tried that once. It was fun, for about 12 seconds. Then I got bored. And really, if you haven't picked up on it yet, I only care if I am having fun. But the way I have this mod visualized is like this: all the people I make will be in some sort of house or bunker, and then you will be able to recruit which ever ones you want, probably through an outside mod like sharing and caring companions or whatever.
@Aonee: if you would care to post a link to the mod, I'll give it a look
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Aonee Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:06 pm

You'll have to ask the others to link it, I don't have it and don't know where to get it, but they've been playing with it. I'll send my info soon, I just need to think up a companion perk.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:08 pm

49 is up. :)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Gasp you bastard Hinds. I was just sitting down to finish my summer homework. Now I won't finish it until tomorrow.
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Somber Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Sorry!
Somber
Somber
Hydra

Brohoof! : 1046

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Well it's not due until Tuesday so really it's no big deal. Don't be sorry, this just made my week.
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:14 pm

ketchup504 wrote:
Erumpet wrote:Well anyone interested in me making a fallout character, just PM gender, basic appearance, name, and any special weapons or skills they have and I'll see what I can do. Also I am still debating between fallout 3 and new Vegas, I have already started on it for fo3 but I am missing some of fonv's charm. Hmmm
I doubt any character based upon myself would be of any use as a combat NPC.
This. I'm hesitant at joining in this Fallout mod thing. One the one hand, the character I'd suggest (Science, Sneak, Energy Weapons) would probably be useful. On the other, one based on me IRL... I'm not sure what would even be best to tag. Oh, and I've just realized that I've at the moment no idea about what SPECIAL to have either way...
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:17 pm

@Hinds: give as much or as little information as you want, I'll fill in the blanks. And be as truthful or video gamey as you want, it will be fun to have a good mixture of character types. Now, to read chapter 49...
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:17 pm

O. Hinds wrote:49 is up. :)
I return home after one bout of familial obligations for an hour or so of internet before being dragged off again and...

Whelp.
I suppose I'll start reading tonight and get back here around or just after midnight. Unless something else comes up.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:22 pm

Yay! I luv you Somber and Hinds, and other assorted editing team. *Reads*
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:24 pm

On average, one of these chapters is around twenty thousand words long. My stories are sixteen thousand, thirty thousand, and forty-six thousand respectively, total. 'Tis the scale of fanfiction; greatly variable, indeed.

Have fun reading the chapter, guys.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafafidi Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:35 pm

@Erumpet
As fun as a that looks, my character would be a male Veronica from Fallout NV (except the gay part), so it's ok if you don't want to create him. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 4206338362
Somber wrote:Sorry!
*facepalm
No one even read the chapter yet! Stop that!
And don't you dare to hurt Xanthe, else I won't do a review for you! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 2276801876
Rafafidi
Rafafidi
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 4

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:41 pm

You guys can't even wait till I'm sober. *hic*

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that the way to more PH is through some utterly insane madcap antics like creating the PH thread in The Sims.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Somber wrote:Sorry!
Hah, no sleep for me before my PnP game tomorrow *flails hooves in the air*

It's worth it. *hugs Somber gently*
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:43 pm

I didn't see that coming.

Time to see if I can read with a headache while constantly dizzy and coughing. This might take a couple of hours.
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Good news. Bit sudden.
Read tomorrow, when the house is quieter.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:49 pm

@Erumpet
I think Aon was talking about this - http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45766 mod. And yeah, while character based on me would be nice to play as player(Sneak, Science, Survival), it would be terrible as companion. I'll send you a PM with my character.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Erumpet wrote:@Hinds: give as much or as little information as you want, I'll fill in the blanks. And be as truthful or video gamey as you want, it will be fun to have a good mixture of character types. Now, to read chapter 49...
Okay...hm...
Maybe this strikes a good balance?:
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:05 pm

How's somber doing? 49 means that he's successfully moved? >,<
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:10 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:How's somber doing? 49 means that he's successfully moved? >,<
He's moving next week.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:45 pm

End of chapter reaction?

Spoiler:
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Holy Tuna Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Damn it, chapter update while I'm working. Somepony be a dear and keep a chat log please?
The Holy Tuna
The Holy Tuna
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 3

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:58 pm

will read 49 when I'm finally done with the lastest chapter of Murky Number 7, I've been putting it off for too long
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Katarn wrote:@Erumpet
I think Aon was talking about this - http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45766 mod. And yeah, while character based on me would be nice to play as player(Sneak, Science, Survival), it would be terrible as companion. I'll send you a PM with my character.
Oh, dang. I had seen pictures of what looked like ponies in FO:NV, and then you guys were talking about finding them, so I guess I put 2 and 2 together to get 5. Sorry about that. And I'll be sending the details momentarily, just have to find how what a humanized Aonee/Crystalane would look like...
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Okay so. New Chapter. Gonna try doing one of these running commentary things that's so popular with the kids nowadays.

E
Spoiler:
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:28 pm

Blackjack shall defeat the tank using her flanks of steel.

IT'S FOOLPROOF!
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Vergil wrote:Blackjack shall defeat the tank using her flanks of steel.

IT'S FOOLPROOF!

WE NEED AN IMAGE!
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:44 pm

That was GLORIOUS! And terrible at the same time. But in a mostly good way. I will try to be coherent later when I finish the homework I was supposed to be doing but here is a spoiler speed run
Spoiler:
Somber this by no means should upset you, just my gut reaction. I'm sure I'll get over it by tomorrow.
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:47 pm

@Flanks of Steel: that should totally be a quest perk:
Flanks of Steel: your flanks of literal twisted steel and sex appeal are too much for bucks to handle, +10 speech when talking to males, more likely for men to stick their tongues in your mouth equivalent to +5 points of luck.
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Hey Erumpet, how many weapons do you think we can give our characters for the mod?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next