Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+41
RandomBlank
Theta
Formis_Fluttergod
hawkeye92
Ametros
The Holy Tuna
Scyto Harmony
Vergil
iLateralGX
Meleagridis
Katarn
Derpmind
Quotidian
IncoherentOrange
tylertoon2
Valikdu
nebulous
Kattlarv
Harmony Ltd.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Custardman
OneMoreDaySK
MrMagma
Cptadder
Somber
Snipehamster
WavemasterRyx
FeatherDust
RoboRed
Aonee
Caoimhe
Ketchup
Icy Shake
Moodyman90
Stringtheory
SilentCarto
Rafafidi
Kippershy
Sindri
O. Hinds
45 posters

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by MrMagma Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:03 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:...You put Somber in DF. Wow.

Well I've been tempted to make everyone in this forum in the sims, move them in a house together and see what happens. So I understand the temptation.
I can see it already: Everyone having a heated discussion, Katt and Kipper being 'inappropriate' Spike , and the 'quiet ones' being quiet I guess. Then, after a long day at work, Somber comes home and informs everyone that he got promoted. His only words are "Sorry guys.", before he gets buried under a mountain of hugs. It would be glorious Crazy

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by tylertoon2 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:04 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:

Well I've been tempted to make everyone in this forum in the sims, move them in a house together and see what happens. So I understand the temptation.
>house
>blue text
>not a link
>Oh dear.

(On a more serious note, though, how would you get that many people in? Wouldn't that be above the limit?)

Neighborhood whatever. Unless you want me to get around that via
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:07 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:

>house
>blue text
>not a link
>Oh dear.

(On a more serious note, though, how would you get that many people in? Wouldn't that be above the limit?)

...I'm not sure where TS3 stores lots, but does anyone happen to know if a single lot would be below Gmail's attachment size limit?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:10 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:

>house
>blue text
>not a link
>Oh dear.

...I'm not sure where TS3 stores lots, but does anyone happen to know if a single lot would be below Gmail's attachment size limit?

I could just put it up on the sims 3 exchange. http://www.thesims3.com/exchange

Everyone go name some traits and put in info. I am gonna do this now. http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Traits

Speaking of the sims I really regret never finishing my ponyville neighborhood in it. I had put alot of work into making it then my laptop got ditched and Blarg....

Basically what I am getting at is if anyone is skilled enough in Create a world I would love to help make a semi accurate ponyville neighborhood.

Last edited by tylertoon2 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:12 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:

>house
>blue text
>not a link
>Oh dear.

I could just put it up on the sims 3 exchange. http://www.thesims3.com/exchange

Everyone go name some traits and put in info. I am gonna do this now. http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Traits
I was hoping to design my own house too (that's one of my favorite parts of the game), but this'll work. I'll have to do it later, though; I've got a... thing... at the moment. :)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:30 pm

THINGS :O
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Spoiler:

I made Somber. I think it is fitting enough.

Spoiler:

Edit:

For the record his traits are.

Bookworm, Perfectionist, Unlucky, Loner and Workaholic.

Last edited by tylertoon2 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:40 pm

What town are you planning to use?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:41 pm

@making sim versions of forum members
um, Somber, better hurry up with that chapter, we're getting into REALLY weird territory now
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:43 pm

O. Hinds wrote:What town are you planning to use?

I was at first going to use Red Desert (Custom neighborhood) but eh... It's more convenient to just use sunset valley.

Oh and Hinds what traits do you want?

um, Somber, better hurry up with that chapter, we're getting into REALLY weird territory now

I have always found that a good way to see someones impression of you is to ask you to make a sim of them. That said, I really hope I am not creeping out somber.

Last edited by tylertoon2 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Everyone is going to die horribly in that house or just vomit everywhere or form inappropriate relationships.

So, true to life.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:45 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:What town are you planning to use?

I was at first going to use Red Desert (Custom neighborhood) but eh... It's more convenient to just use sunset valley.

Oh and Hinds what traits do you want?
Like I said, sorry, but I'll have to pick later. No time now.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:48 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
I don't really know how this works, but I'll give it a go.
Neat, shy, heavy sleeper, unflirty, loner, bookworm. Maybe frugal and computer whiz.
Almost all of these aren't consistent week to week, so I tried to be broad. I enjoyed Sims 2 but I was never any good at it.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:01 pm

MrMagma wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:

I can see it already: Everyone having a heated discussion, Katt and Kipper being 'inappropriate' [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 779695502 , and the 'quiet ones' being quiet I guess. Then, after a long day at work, Somber comes home and informs everyone that he got promoted. His only words are "Sorry guys.", before he gets buried under a mountain of hugs. It would be glorious [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 2113965524

I wholeheartedly agree with every drop of this post, and laughed my ass off.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Kippershy wrote:
MrMagma wrote:
I can see it already: Everyone having a heated discussion, Katt and Kipper being 'inappropriate' [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 779695502 , and the 'quiet ones' being quiet I guess. Then, after a long day at work, Somber comes home and informs everyone that he got promoted. His only words are "Sorry guys.", before he gets buried under a mountain of hugs. It would be glorious [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 2113965524

I wholeheartedly agree with every drop of this post, and laughed my ass off.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHo2TK4pLTrUY6OSOuLoBAUx1vMdZfiMoq5JgFsZDXUUAEV2Pv

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Excitable
Good sense of humour
Hopeless romantic
Insane
Loner

slightly tall, slightly pudgy, slightly muscled, slightly HORRIFICALLY UGLY

Kippershy wrote:First of all; serious picture.
Spoiler:

DO IT
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:08 pm

O. Hinds wrote:I've got a... thing... at the moment. :)
Brushies?
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Haven't played Sims since... shortly after 2 came out? Looking through the wiki is making me want to start playing the new one, but I already have little enough free time that I'm weighing the pros and cons of attempting to train myself to go on an average of two hours of sleep a day instead of my current four...

swicked wrote:I never really got into the Sims... I like games with stories and endings. :|
Yeah, in my mind Sims is less a game and more of a toy. Still fun, but serving a different purpose.

Last edited by Sindri on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Sindri wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:I've got a... thing... at the moment. :)
Brushies?
The best thing!

@Sims
I played the Sims once. Thought I'd paused the game, left for an hour, and the entire house was covered in rotted food on plates when I came back. So I built a swimming pool... Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Sindri wrote:Haven't played Sims since... shortly after 2 came out? Looking through the wiki is making me want to start playing the new one, but I already have little enough free time that I'm weighing the pros and cons of attempting to train myself to go on an average of two hours of sleep a day instead of my current four...
you should try the überman sleep pattern, where you sleep for 20 minutes every four hours, yet you have just as much energy as sleeping regularly, I'm definitely going to try it when I'm old enough (17 right now, will probably try it when I'm 19-20ish), have some info: [link]
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:25 pm

I finished the house.
Spoiler:

Now to make you guys.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:32 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Sindri wrote:Haven't played Sims since... shortly after 2 came out? Looking through the wiki is making me want to start playing the new one, but I already have little enough free time that I'm weighing the pros and cons of attempting to train myself to go on an average of two hours of sleep a day instead of my current four...
you should try the überman sleep pattern, where you sleep for 20 minutes every four hours, yet you have just as much energy as sleeping regularly, I'm definitely going to try it when I'm old enough (17 right now, will probably try it when I'm 19-20ish), have some info: [link]
That's exactly what I meant actually. The problem is that you need to train into it, a lengthy and unpleasant process with a significant chance of failure. Plus the bit where if you miss one of those 20-minute sleep periods, everything crashes hard.

Training from the normal eight hours down to four was a great investment because it wasn't extraordinarily difficult, gave me 25% more time every day, and leaves me flexible. I don't think I'll go further because it would only give me 10% more time in exchange for a whole lot of unpleasantness.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:48 pm

@Tylertoon: if it's alright with you and not too late, I would like to get in on this sims thing, I just have to take care of a few more family matters and I can post my character, if that's ok.
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:59 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:I finished the house.
Spoiler:

Now to make you guys.
Those bedrooms are four by six? And what window and door designs are those?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Kippershy wrote:Excitable
Good sense of humour
Hopeless romantic
Insane
Loner

slightly tall, slightly pudgy, slightly muscled, slightly HORRIFICALLY UGLY

Kippershy wrote:First of all; serious picture.
Spoiler:

DO IT

I failed to make you ugly,

Spoiler:

Ketsup I had no idea what you looked like, so I made you a lanky Indian with glasses.

Spoiler:
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:04 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
Spoiler:

Now to make you guys.

I took a picture since I am not good with words when it comes to this stuff.
Spoiler:

@Erumpet

Take all the time you need I have plenty of slots

Sorry for the double posts
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:08 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
Ketsup I had no idea what you looked like, so I made you a lanky Indian with glasses.

Spoiler:
Not lanky,
rather pudgy,
square glasses,
Caucasian,
short-ish.
I think you got everything wrong, but that's fine, I didn't give you any hints.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:09 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
Spoiler:

Now to make you guys.

Spoiler:

@Erumpet

Ahh... Sorry, but you took a picture in the dark with the grid lines turned off and the door not really at all discernible. And for the door and window designs, I was looking for the names from Build Mode.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:12 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
Spoiler:

Now to make you guys.

Spoiler:

@Erumpet

Ahh... Sorry, but you took a picture in the dark with the grid lines turned off and the door not really at all discernible. And for the door and window designs, I was looking for the names from Build Mode.

Oh erm All the windows are Black "The Perfect Window" and Adoorables, on the inside. In the bedrooms at least.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:14 pm

...I miss some great conversation by not being here, don't I?
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next