Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+48
Rboy474
Mech
Caoimhe
Snipehamster
Mister Nikel
Valikdu
Moodyman90
Karasu
Nightshy
NoodleNugget
Salculd
Jeremyrush
Ki-Tarn
jacky2734
Aonee
Vergil
Theta
Stringtheory
Mikas
Scyto Harmony
Rafafidi
Ametros
hawkeye92
tylertoon2
iLateralGX
Somber
CamoBadger
RoboRed
MrMagma
Katarn
Derpmind
WavemasterRyx
Quotidian
Kippershy
RandomBlank
Sindri
Scootayay
Kattlarv
SilentCarto
Cptadder
FeatherDust
Admiral Stoic Rum
Icy Shake
O. Hinds
Meleagridis
OneMoreDaySK
Ketchup
52 posters

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by iLateralGX Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:24 am

I guess while we are on the topic of enunciation...
How in the holy hell is Koenigsegg supposed to be pronounced?
Koenigseggisseggggnignigsegigisegggnigseggniggsegg
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by RoboRed Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:37 am

I pronounce it "OhgodIlovethatgorgeouscarbutittriestokillme"[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 Seggzondagt1.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:45 am

RoboRed wrote:I pronounce it "OhgodIlovethatgorgeouscarbutittriestokillme"[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 Seggzondagt1.

Bah, I rock that thing no TCS or ABS everyday. :P

Suicidal, butt fun!
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:47 am

swicked wrote:
SilentCarto wrote:
It's a hard C. "Lacunae" is a real word. Lyra
Its pronunciation differs from place to place, though... "cun" can be "coon" or "kyoon", and "ae" may come out "ay", "ee", or "ai".
I prefer "la-KYOON-ay", and I think that's the 'most correct' pronunciation.
I agree. I intentionally mispronounce it, as that is my way of things :P

I'll get behind 'my way anyways' mentality. A hard c just sounds so... inelegant.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:48 am

iLateralGX wrote:I guess while we are on the topic of enunciation...
Hmm... from my choir days, I think I actually might know how to pronounce that one, but I'm not sure how to phonetically render it. Sort of a "Keur" sound, but without the r, then just nig and seg with really hard Gs?

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:51 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:
Hmm... from my choir days, I think I actually might know how to pronounce that one, but I'm not sure how to phonetically render it. Sort of a "Keur" sound, but without the r, then just nig and seg with really hard Gs?

Hmmm, sounds promising, now to see what the others say... eventually.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:52 am

iLateralGX wrote:Bah, I rock that thing no TCS or ABS everyday. :P

Suicidal, butt fun!
As do I, but it's still a bit of a handful.

I actually haven't driven any R2's in a while...I'd probably have a better handle on it by now.

Back to seriousness, though. When I pronounce it out loud at normal speed, I hear "coin-ig-seg".
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:55 am

Looks like "KON-nigs-egg" to me.

Edit: Looks like you're not the first to have this problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAjLYBZhNF4
It's a bit more "kun" than "con", and the s almost comes out as a z. "KUN-nig-zeg".
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:00 am

RoboRed wrote:

Suicidal, butt fun!

I actually haven't driven any R2's in a while...I'd probably have a better handle on it by now.

Back to seriousness, though. When I pronounce it out loud at normal speed, I hear "coin-ig-seg".

That is how I pronounced it as well. This also confirms my suspicions that you own or at one point played Forza 4. Since I did a Google search on that image and yielded no results which means it was likely from your own collection.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:02 am

SilentCarto wrote:
Looks like "KON-nigs-egg" to me.

Edit: Looks like you're not the first to have this problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAjLYBZhNF4
It's a bit more "kun" than "con", and the s almost comes out as a z. "KUN-nig-zeg".

I suppose that video settles it then, I think.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:10 am

You know, we could always ask Kim/Kattlarv. She's Swedish.

iLateralGX wrote:
RoboRed wrote:

Suicidal, butt fun!

That is how I pronounced it as well. This also confirms my suspicions that you own or at one point played Forza 4. Since I did a Google search on that image and yielded no results which means it was likely from your own collection.

Yeah. That's me in my #47 Traxus-sponsored Koenigsegg CCGT, and a friend of mine in his Pagani Zonda R. That photo is hosted in my photobucket account.

I'm surprised you didn't find it elsewhere. I did post it twice on Jalopnik. But then again, that was a while back. It might be off the record by now.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:21 am

RoboRed wrote:Yeah. That's me in my #47 Traxus-sponsored Koenigsegg CCGT, and a friend of mine in his Pagani Zonda R. That photo is hosted in my photobucket account.

I'm surprised you didn't find it elsewhere. I did post it twice on Jalopnik. But then again, that was a while back. It might be off the record by now.

It was only a Google search, they my not cover as much as we figured.
That or it has been resized, that might throw it off for all I know.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:23 am

RoboRed wrote:You know, we could always ask Kim/Kattlarv. She's Swedish.

I am sure she will tell us how wrong we all are when she sees this.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:37 am

@RoboRed (Hey, at least you have something. I don't have anything...
Happy Birthday to Project Horizons! Keep up the good work, Somber!)
- All you need is good wishes. I just hold myself to unnecessarily high standards. Artists do that heh.

@SilentCarto (Yay, happy BJ and Glory!)
- Yay! Yeah, there isn't enough happy Blackjack and Glory for a while.
("You're out of control, Go Fish! The Overmare's been -- well, the Overmare is very upset with you. I'm assigning you a partner.")
- Hah... ha... Oh wow when you explain that it makes the joke so painful...
Poor P-21...
It 'would' make a great buddy cop movie though.

@Somber
*hugs Somber gently again, just for good measure*

@Meleagridis (Jealous)
- Ah well the video is still a good way to celebrate, and sorry... usually it's me that's jealous of everypony else...
Also, yay avatar, heh.

@Kattlarv
- Yay for forgetting horrible deeds with cuteness! Thank you heh *takes your offered hug*
Still good luck with your story.

@SilentCarto (Boop! Pinkamina)
*falls over giggling*
*votes for best use of Puppysmiles*

@Erumpet
- Welcome to the forum, sir. I hope you enjoy your stay.

@Quotidian (anniversary drawing)
- Bwahaha, I'm drawing adorable and nopony can stop me! But I am very glad that you enjoy it, sir, thnk you.
(Ryx is short, scrawny, and adorable)
- Unfortunately completely wrong on the first two points, heh. I have been called adorable before though.
The way I think of everyone is like giant monoliths with their avatar and user-name printed on the front heh. Kinda like SEELE from Evangelion.

@Kippershy (reading personal messages)
- Nopony... I'm pretty sure...

@Erumpet (pronounce Lacunae)
- I pronounce it "Lah-ku-nay"
I also used to constantly joke that "I reserve my right as an American to mispronounce any words I want".

@Ice Crystal (That's why it's a dead language, because people got tired of it being so silly)
- Got a good laugh out of that, thank you, heh.

@(Johnnoz's picture of BJ)
- That is adorable, yay for celebratory art!

@O.Hinds (chapter update)
- Always nice to hear progress updates. Finishing Thursday sounds perfectly fine, nothing to be sorry about.
And it sounds like an awesome chapter already, I love [REDACTED].

Cptadder wrote:Ten minutes of searching have lead me to the startling conclusion that no one has thought to do a Pony version of Robert E Lee, William Tecumseh Sherman or Ulysses S. Grant, Nathan Bedford Forrest, or George B. McClellan to foster on O.Hinds as his new avatar.

Really any civil war era General will do as everyone was going as a Gentleman doing those days.
I'll see what I can do.

@hawkeye92
- Happy late birthday, sir.

@Kippershy (Kaisar)
- Still gonna pronounce it "Sea-sir". The only thing I call "Kaiser" are dinner rolls!
Edit: Okay... well there are a few different things I'd call Kaiser, but Caeser isn't one of them.

@iLateralGX (Koenigsegg)
- I would... probably pronounce it "Ko-en-ig-seg". But more slurred...

Last edited by WavemasterRyx on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:03 am

WavemasterRyx wrote:@iLateralGX (Koenigsegg)
- I would... probably pronounce it "Ko-en-ig-seg". But more slurred...

It seems like that is what almost everyone is saying without looking up or anything of the sort.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quotidian Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:45 am

Holy god I love this thread. Every page has at least three hilariously quotable things on it. You guys are awesome.

WavemasterRyx wrote:-Unfortunately completely wrong on the first two points, heh. I have been called adorable before though. The way I think of everyone is like giant monoliths with their avatar and user-name printed on the front heh. Kinda like SEELE from Evangelion.

Welp, now you have to picture me as some kind of horrible goddamn mash-up of MCP and AM. Because of reasons.

On a completely unrelated note, I had to talk a half-dozen of my drunk friends from dragging me to a strip club tonight. When I'm the sober, rational one of the group, you know something has gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Oh, and there's a new FiaB album out. And Living Tombstone has a remix on it. If you need me, I'll be in a jumpstyle coma.
Quotidian
Quotidian
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 49

Character List:
Name: Drifter
Sex: Male
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:09 am

GAAARGH INTERNET EMERGENCY PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Oooooh damn I've made a horrible mistake in my 2/3 asleep mindset.
So the One Man's Pony Ramblings blog got around to doing a review of Fallout: Equestria (If you're reading this RIGHT NOW, please resist the temptation to read that review a bit PLEASE.) As it's a very popular site, I felt obligated in my duty to Project Horizons to give it a recommendation in the comments. Unfortunately, I'm 2/3 asleep, so I made a huge rambling and very, very bad recommendation. If I wasn't so out-of-it, I would have asked one of you not-so-sleepy people to write something quickly before everyone and their mother reads the review and comments and doesn't get that very-important for karmar or justice or something to READ PROJECT HORIZONS. So I need NEED y'all to tell me QUICKLY whether I should keep the crappy recommendation I have up or delete it and let one of you write something else. PLEASE HELP PLEASE I'm sticking my neck out just making such a completely positive recommendation on such a critical site, but I can't tell if my bad writing is painting a huge target on my ass or not BECAUSE I"M NOT FULLY AWAKE AND FIGHTING SLEEP.

Oops? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 908227573 (F***)
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:51 am

Derpmind wrote:GAAARGH INTERNET EMERGENCY PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Oooooh damn I've made a horrible mistake in my 2/3 asleep mindset.
So the One Man's Pony Ramblings blog got around to doing a review of Fallout: Equestria (If you're reading this RIGHT NOW, please resist the temptation to read that review a bit PLEASE.) As it's a very popular site, I felt obligated in my duty to Project Horizons to give it a recommendation in the comments. Unfortunately, I'm 2/3 asleep, so I made a huge rambling and very, very bad recommendation. If I wasn't so out-of-it, I would have asked one of you not-so-sleepy people to write something quickly before everyone and their mother reads the review and comments and doesn't get that very-important for karmar or justice or something to READ PROJECT HORIZONS. So I need NEED y'all to tell me QUICKLY whether I should keep the crappy recommendation I have up or delete it and let one of you write something else. PLEASE HELP PLEASE I'm sticking my neck out just making such a completely positive recommendation on such a critical site, but I can't tell if my bad writing is painting a huge target on my ass or not BECAUSE I"M NOT FULLY AWAKE AND FIGHTING SLEEP.

Oops? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 908227573 (F***)
Maybe I'm just sleepy myself, but it didn't seem like so awful a recommendation to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:55 am

Quotidian wrote:Welp, now you have to picture me as some kind of horrible goddamn mash-up of MCP and AM. Because of reasons.

On a completely unrelated note, I had to talk a half-dozen of my drunk friends from dragging me to a strip club tonight. When I'm the sober, rational one of the group, you know something has gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Oh, and there's a new FiaB album out. And Living Tombstone has a remix on it. If you need me, I'll be in a jumpstyle coma.
I just pictured you as a radio-alarm clock with fingers sticking out of it that grabs you when you try to turn the alarm off... I think I need more sleep...
(I have no idea what MCP and AM stand for, sorry...)

Yay for being the rational one of the group! I had a few moments like that with my old D&D group... It's always deeply disturbing isn't it...

Enjoy your music, sir.

I thought your comment was fine, Derp, though one typo/error in it, which I don't know if you can edit.
"If you only read one spinoff of FoE, then don't read Project Horizons because it is a huge step above all of the others."
But yeah, otherwise I thought it was fine, though I could be missing cause I'm fairly sleep deprived myself right now...
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:11 am

Ok. Thank you. I'm calmed down now, rationality is restored, and I'm just gonna sleep now. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 3803388186
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:42 am

I thought one Pony tended to stay away from uncompleted fics or is that a rule I invented in my head?

OAN

WavemasterRyx wrote:

Cptadder wrote:Ten minutes of searching have lead me to the startling conclusion that no one has thought to do a Pony version of Robert E Lee, William Tecumseh Sherman or Ulysses S. Grant, Nathan Bedford Forrest, or George B. McClellan to foster on O.Hinds as his new avatar.

Really any civil war era General will do as everyone was going as a Gentleman doing those days.
I'll see what I can do.
Fluttershy
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:01 am

Story related questions

1. What was the proper title for Pinkie, Twilight and the rest as the Ministry Mares? Was Pinkie's title Director... Minster or something else? Reading the review of FoE got me thinking of Somber or Kkhat had ever hung a proper name on them.

2. Do we know what if any style of military ranks the pones use among themselves and what rank if any did Rainbow Dash have? I'd peg her as a General myself given her front and center nature with the war effort and length of service and pull.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:21 am

Cptadder wrote:1. What was the proper title for Pinkie, Twilight and the rest as the Ministry Mares? Was Pinkie's title Director... Minster or something else? Reading the review of FoE got me thinking of Somber or Kkhat had ever hung a proper name on them.
I imagine the position would be called "Minister of Peace" (Morale, Awesome, etc.), and you would address them as "Minister Fluttershy" (Pie, Dash, etc.) if you were being formal.

Cptadder wrote:2. Do we know what if any style of military ranks the pones use among themselves and what rank if any did Rainbow Dash have? I'd peg her as a General myself given her front and center nature with the war effort and length of service and pull.
They use US Army ranks. Mac was a Sergeant, and they talked about The Lieutenant getting shot. I don't know if Dash had a rank, though. I mean, we know she joined the Skyguard after the Wonderbolt raid on the pirates, so she must have had a rank at that point, but the Shadowbolts were a MAw unit. I expect they were attached to the Skyguard but not part of it, and probably didn't hold traditional ranks. I think the Shadowbolts would be far more informal than normal military. The organization was small enough that they were probably all on first-name basis anyway, with ranks given only descriptively (Wingman, Wing Leader, Wing Commander), and I imagine Dash would style herself as Commander Air Group or something like that.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:09 am

@Everypony: (Wiki) Gotta, say, I rely on wiki quite a bit. But google manages to help me out at times too hehe.

(Colours) Aren't technically a colour a lack of just that "colour"? As everything but that is being reflected, or something.

@Wave: (Hey, you did a "comment like me" thing :P)
And thanks. Will do some stuff and hope I soon find inspiration to work on it.
Also, once I apply some more duct tape on the suit story, mind if I ste- borrow your picture as a thumbnail for it?

@Derp: I honestly didn't really understand what you went on about [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 5 3463467734
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:10 am

Cptadder wrote:Story related questions

1. What was the proper title for Pinkie, Twilight and the rest as the Ministry Mares? Was Pinkie's title Director... Minster or something else? Reading the review of FoE got me thinking of Somber or Kkhat had ever hung a proper name on them.
Ministry Mare.

If you wake up today and find it lacking, by all means kill and replace. Might as well have your best out there. But I personally can't see anything wrong with it.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:40 pm

@Cptadder
1) Ministry mare was their title, but we have only seen them addressed by name to the best of my knowledge.
2) The equestrian army appeared to use standard united states military ranking. Rainbow Dash was most likely not actually in the army, as she ran an organization similar to the CIA or SIS.

I have a question of my own. Is the military of equestria only ever referred to as the army? Do they have a navy branch and an air force branch?
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:54 pm

SilentCarto wrote:
I imagine the position would be called "Minister of Peace" (Morale, Awesome, etc.), and you would address them as "Minister Fluttershy" (Pie, Dash, etc.) if you were being formal.
See this is what I would think as well in my own head, it's just the pones not being nobility or formal for most of their lives would insist on ponies not using their titles except for perhaps Rarity and Twilight

Meleagridis wrote:
Cptadder wrote:Story related questions

Ministry Mare.
What about Goldenblood then Horse heads of OIA?

Meleagridis wrote:
Cptadder wrote:2. Do we know what if any style of military ranks the pones use among themselves and what rank if any did Rainbow Dash have? I'd peg her as a General myself given her front and center nature with the war effort and length of service and pull.
They use US Army ranks. Mac was a Sergeant, and they talked about The Lieutenant getting shot. I don't know if Dash had a rank, though. I mean, we know she joined the Skyguard after the Wonderbolt raid on the pirates, so she must have had a rank at that point, but the Shadowbolts were a MAw unit. I expect they were attached to the Skyguard but not part of it, and probably didn't hold traditional ranks. I think the Shadowbolts would be far more informal than normal military. The organization was small enough that they were probably all on first-name basis anyway, with ranks given only descriptively (Wingman, Wing Leader, Wing Commander), and I imagine Dash would style herself as Commander Air Group or something like that.
I agree with you and disagree with you. I agree with you that Army ranks make sense given the Sergeant thing and the Lt getting zapped. But if dash was leading a unit she would have had a rank, be it a brevet rank or an equivalency rank IE like the political rank of a Soviet Commissar who held a rank equal to the high head of the unit to which he was assigned (So an Regiments Commissar would be a Colonel equivalent).

Further Dash had two jobs not just as the elite head of the Shadowbolts but also as the Ministry Mare for the Department of Awesome which was itself a front for Black Ops activities, from memory orbs in FoE we directly see Dash being involved in the planning of ops which implies a pretty senior position. Further commander is a Navy rank in nearly all armed forces but we have a canon show example of a Commander (Commander Hot Head from the play in season 2) but we also have Colonels like Calamity's brother so I have to wonder if Commander might be a special Pegasus only rank for the heads of wings of Pegasuses so they are not confused with Unicorn and Earth Pony Colonels which would make Dash an O-5 when I would have pegged her higher in the area of General considering her length of service, her patron (Luna herself) and her war record. But then she might be in a Big Mac position where taking promotions means giving up leading the Shadowbolts.

Erumpet wrote:@Cptadder
2) The equestrian army appeared to use standard united states military ranking. Rainbow Dash was most likely not actually in the army, as she ran an organization similar to the CIA or SIS.

I have a question of my own. Is the military of equestria only ever referred to as the army? Do they have a navy branch and an air force branch?

First off only in the past hundred years have a few nations accepted the insanity of the air force (Let alone the marines on top) when all you need is an Army (Of which part of the airforce belongs) and the Navy (Of which the rest of your airforce belongs). Second as already covered yes they had Battleships, if they have Battleships they must have had Destroyers, if they had Destroyers they needed patrol boats, refueling ships and barges.

Now that's a question, the Celestia and the Luna were alongside the pier when they got Pearl Harbored, where was the rest of the fleet when the megaspells went up? I'd assume in the two hundred years they would have been used up and sunk or run aground for Rivet City style housing. The Sea is not kind to human ships or pony ships and even steel ships will fall apart fast without constant maintenance and cleaning in less than twenty years let alone two hundred.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Cptadder wrote:
Meleagridis wrote:Ministry Mare.
What about Goldenblood then Horse heads of OIA?
Director.
(Actually I might need to doublecheck. I'm certain about Ministry Mare but I just remember Goldenblood being referred to as Director)
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Meleagridis wrote:
Director.
(Actually I might need to doublecheck. I'm certain about Ministry Mare but I just remember Goldenblood being referred to as Director)
Hmm acutally I believe double checking myself that OIA was not a full ministry and several times we hear Director Goldenblood so that makes sense. But if the full title is Ministry Mare Applejack, what happens when Braeburn takes over (If he did) Minstry Stallion Braeburn?
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafafidi Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:53 pm

[pedantic]
Chapter 17:
"The rotting structure leaned precariously out over the alley where it slouched against the burned-out shell of its neighbor. The colorful pink paint had decayed into a fleshy grayish tone, the white trim darkened and peeling with the constant moisture. The roof had warped in the rain till it resembled mummified leather. A tower once resembling stacked cupcakes now creaked as it leaned over to the side like a vengeful fist."
Blackjack haven't met a gryphon or hellhound yet, so I think she wouldn't use this word to describe the tower.
I know it's silly, but it slapped me out of my immersion.
[/pedantic]
Rafafidi
Rafafidi
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 4

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next