Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+41
Jeremyrush
Farnham
Kirbuu
Snipehamster
Quotidian
Ki-Tarn
Ametros
Paper Airplane
Mister Nikel
Orm
MrMagma
f1r3w4rr10r
Katarn
RandomBlank
hawkeye92
OneMoreDaySK
Derpmind
tylertoon2
Necr0maNceR
Ketchup
Moodyman90
jacky2734
Elexius
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
FeatherDust
CamoBadger
Mobius04
Valikdu
Rboy474
Scyto Harmony
Kippershy
Meleagridis
Aonee
Sindri
RoboRed
Kattlarv
NoodleNugget
Somber
SilentCarto
WavemasterRyx
45 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by O. Hinds Mon May 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Aonee wrote:Nope. Never really tried, but a combination of walking and turning would probably be the easiest, followed by letting go and grabbing it again multiple times to get a different point to manipulate it from. For instance, grab it near the middle to get it onto the shelf, then grab it near the ends to stand it up/lean it against something.
Wait, where one grabs it matters? Thanks! That alone ought to be useful.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon May 28, 2012 9:34 pm

I have not been able to figure out grab and drag...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon May 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Heh, the Fallout 3 physics allowed me to assassinate characters with no karma loss. Didn't know you could grab things at different points. Will try that out when Hard drive comes in.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon May 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Heh.
I had a lot of fun with collecting the giant teddy bears in Fallout 3, but it was very little fun positioning them on my Megaton house bed without them flipping over.

I once piled money in one of the rooms. Grueling task is grueling.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Mon May 28, 2012 11:37 pm

ketchup504 wrote:Heh.
I had a lot of fun with collecting the giant teddy bears in Fallout 3, but it was very little fun positioning them on my Megaton house bed without them flipping over.

try stacking piles of money in the open parts of the lockers in your house in megaton

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue May 29, 2012 12:12 am

NoodleNugget wrote:
ketchup504 wrote:Heh.

try stacking piles of money in the open parts of the lockers in your house in megaton

Ever try flooding an area with bottlecaps one at a time? Oh how bored I was to even attempt that. I believe I was trying to make some art thing, then bumped into it, sending caps flying everywhere.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue May 29, 2012 12:43 am

Only time I actually tried to position items properly was Nuka-Cola Quantum in F3 and the unique guns in NV. Mostly trying to get anything bigger then a night or pistol to lean up against a wall without it falling over, which usually knocks down everything else on that wall.
The smaller weapons usually ended up on top of desk.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Tue May 29, 2012 1:16 am

Suddenly, everyone yelling in at you when you tip something over in FO3 makes much more sense. With the way physics work there, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a small chance that knocking stuff over could chain into a second apocalypse. No wonder they freak out!

Aonee wrote:happl bitdaw s0mblwfjosnksjs.
That... must have taken... so long... I'm baffled that you managed to finish it before the sun set!

Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue May 29, 2012 1:20 am

Personally I find it annoying that you can't look at ANYTHING that's colored red in Fallout 3.
"I see you looking at that and you better stop now."
It's a tin can... on the ground... in the middle of nowhere except by this one guy... and I barely glanced at it as I was making a turn... Curse my good nature or so help me the wasteland would be red rather then that green tint.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Tue May 29, 2012 1:25 am

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 133826887531

I said I was going to draw something! And just look how sh*ty it is!

I actually like how Boo turned out but Blackjack makes me want to eat a bullet. oh well, I hope it's good enough. I'm just glad I could still get it in time(it's 10:25 here, still Monday!) maybe I'll make a new cleaner copy later this week.

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexius Tue May 29, 2012 1:38 am

Fallout physics are so weird. Especially when everything starts to Applebloom float for no apparent reason.
Elexius
Elexius
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: Jason "Prince" Aelixeon
Species: Zebracornling

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Tue May 29, 2012 2:45 am

@Somber
One more time before midnight, Happy Birthday, sir. *hugs*

Aonee wrote:It is now that I regret having FO3 on the Xbox. This would've been so much easier to photograph on the computer.
That was a pretty cool idea Aonee, I applaud you. Also, how funny "s0mblwfjosnksjs" is aside, I thought it was perfectly legible, though I have had a lot of practice in deciphering handwriting, so maybe I just have an unfair advantage.

positioning items in Fallout 3 wrote:
This reminds me, I never did get around to filling a bathtub with quantums... I need to do that some day.

NoodleNugget wrote:[We got you a cake... But she eated it.]
Blackjack may not have turned out the best (I think she still looks fine though), but Boo is absolutely adorable, well done, sir.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Tue May 29, 2012 3:05 am

And Somber's birthday comes and goes... with no word from Somber.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue May 29, 2012 3:19 am

Sindri wrote:And Somber's birthday comes and goes... with no word from Somber.
Well, he did say that he expected to be kept busy today.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue May 29, 2012 7:22 am

Meleagridis wrote:
Aonee wrote:happl bitdaw s0mblwfjosnksjs.
That... must have taken... so long... I'm baffled that you managed to finish it before the sun set!

I drank some moonshine when I was making the "happy"... And it wore off before I was done halfway with the "birthday".
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Tue May 29, 2012 10:35 am

Just something random 18+. It's a documentary/presentation on male and female... mindset/sexuality or whatever.
Spoiler:

Was supposed to show this some while ago, but I forgot... and if I already showed it, then well... shame on me xD
Totally irrelevant to pretty much all current topics, but heck, someone might find it interesting.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Tue May 29, 2012 11:26 am

Aonee wrote:Sorry, my spelling is to badass to interpret so poorly. It's at least happl bitdaw s0mblwfjosnksjs.
Sorry, I was just jokingly referencing Pinkie's cake in Party of One. In all seriousness, that's an awesome birthday card!

NoodleNugget wrote:[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 133826887531
D'awwwww! Empress Snack Cake strikes again. Lyra
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Somber Tue May 29, 2012 11:50 am

Sorry. My birthday's complicated. A lot of down emotions. But thank you everypony who sent presents and who sent me well wishes. I got drug to two parties, one on sunday, one yesterday, and then I had an online game. That and I'm terrible with checking the forums. Sorry...

In other news, almost done with 45. Get to do some more world building too, so hopefully that'll be fun. Some old friends. Some new friends. Then Hightower and Project Eternity. Once you have that, you might be able to piece together Project Horizons. I think you'll have 95% of it.

Anywho, thank you again. The art, the well wishes, and the other presents really floor me. Thank you. It's more than I've gotten in... forever. You're all so amazing... Sorry the chapter is taking so long. It's been cursed and mom's been riding me for work for a while now. If I could, I'd have Horizons be my only job. Thank you.
Somber
Somber
Hydra

Brohoof! : 1046

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue May 29, 2012 12:40 pm

World-building puzzle time is go? YES.

Happy birthday again, and stay cool. Twilight Sparkle
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue May 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Somber wrote:Sorry. My birthday's complicated. A lot of down emotions. But thank you everypony who sent presents and who sent me well wishes. I got drug to two parties, one on sunday, one yesterday, and then I had an online game. That and I'm terrible with checking the forums. Sorry...

In other news, almost done with 45. Get to do some more world building too, so hopefully that'll be fun. Some old friends. Some new friends. Then Hightower and Project Eternity. Once you have that, you might be able to piece together Project Horizons. I think you'll have 95% of it.

Anywho, thank you again. The art, the well wishes, and the other presents really floor me. Thank you. It's more than I've gotten in... forever. You're all so amazing... Sorry the chapter is taking so long. It's been cursed and mom's been riding me for work for a while now. If I could, I'd have Horizons be my only job. Thank you.

Like I said in my PM - if I find out I don't have to pay the engineer tomorrow, you tell me the highest amount of money you've received in one go and I'll try beat it for you =3
-hugs tight-
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Tue May 29, 2012 2:14 pm

Somber wrote:
Good to hear from you! Don't worry about us, and definitely don't apologize for getting dragged to parties and playing games instead of sitting here on the internet all day.

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter...

If I could, I'd have Horizons be my only job.
New goal acquired.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Tue May 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Personally I find it annoying that you can't look at ANYTHING that's colored red in Fallout 3.
"I see you looking at that and you better stop now."
It's a tin can... on the ground... in the middle of nowhere except by this one guy... and I barely glanced at it as I was making a turn... Curse my good nature or so help me the wasteland would be red rather then that green tint.

God, yes. My utmost apologies for looking at things. I'll try to keep my eyes to myself next time.

There's a lot of similar games with that same problem. I recall in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. there was a bar that had a store room or something right next to the exit, so it was very nearly impossible to walk out of the place without having your cursor briefly sweep across the door, which INEVITABLY triggered the same canned phrase from the bartender. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

And the bar was a mission hub, so you had to go back in there a lot.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Tue May 29, 2012 2:39 pm

I once played a character who compulsively did whatever people told him not to. I walk around Megaton, somebody comments on how I shouldn't mess with the locked door, so clearly I need to open it. Long story short there were only three survivors, mainly because the two kids running around were immortal.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Tue May 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Tangent: did you even get the suspicion that the main reason Paradise Falls exists is so that good-aligned characters would get the fun of exterminating an entire settlement too?
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue May 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Probably. Worth it, I say. I once just took out the entirty of Megatown, just for fun on a very good char. It was nice.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Tue May 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Sindri wrote:Tangent: did you even get the suspicion that the main reason Paradise Falls exists is so that good-aligned characters would get the fun of exterminating an entire settlement too?
If exterminating Paradise Falls is right, I don't want to be wrong. Crazy
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue May 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Sindri wrote:Tangent: did you even get the suspicion that the main reason Paradise Falls exists is so that good-aligned characters would get the fun of exterminating an entire settlement too?
I don't consider it a town. It is like Evergreen Mills. Black and black, unlike Megaton and Rivet City, which are light grey and white respectively.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue May 29, 2012 4:29 pm

What? You mean you don't enjoy going there as Slaver-hunting Lincoln?
I'm planning on going there with an ax soon so I can recreated Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter in game.

I know there's a group of "vampires" in the game already, but killing the Slavers will be more fun.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue May 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:I'm planning on going there with an ax soon so I can recreated Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter in game.

Wut. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 702243357
Oh. There is a... movie. Called Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter.
Double wut.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 3670107347
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue May 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Valikdu wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:I'm planning on going there with an ax soon so I can recreated Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter in game.

Wut. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 702243357
Oh. There is a... movie. Called Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter.
Double wut.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 3670107347

And the movie is based off a book, which my sister was kind enough to give it to me as a birthday gift. She also read through it herself and liked it. And this is the same sister who's judgement in movies and books I trust because back when she was in school she was a literary genius who'd win ever writing contest she entered, was reading Steven King before she was 10, and supported my reading hobby.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next