Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+41
Jeremyrush
Farnham
Kirbuu
Snipehamster
Quotidian
Ki-Tarn
Ametros
Paper Airplane
Mister Nikel
Orm
MrMagma
f1r3w4rr10r
Katarn
RandomBlank
hawkeye92
OneMoreDaySK
Derpmind
tylertoon2
Necr0maNceR
Ketchup
Moodyman90
jacky2734
Elexius
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
FeatherDust
CamoBadger
Mobius04
Valikdu
Rboy474
Scyto Harmony
Kippershy
Meleagridis
Aonee
Sindri
RoboRed
Kattlarv
NoodleNugget
Somber
SilentCarto
WavemasterRyx
45 posters

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Meleagridis Mon May 28, 2012 3:36 pm

swicked wrote:the message

Happiness is not my house, nor my money nor my food. It does not wait inside of my computer and will not spring forth from my cupboards. My wardrobe is not a catalogue of emotions. It is a set of clothes.

The story (to me) is a simple message, simple. It is a message of what is not. The story says to me that happiness is not possession. It is not what you have and control, and to have what happy men have will not give you their happiness.

But... in all honesty I am slow. Messages escape me very easily. Perhaps there is deeper meaning? All I saw was a short, funny tale. I do not dwell, well. Maybe there is more to say, but it will have to wait for when my day is done. I've a bus to catch.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Ketchup Mon May 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Happy birthday Somber...

I feel like I missed a party, even though I RSVP'd. Shy

Also, I think you got my thoughts on the PHCC, Swicked(a few pages ago).
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon May 28, 2012 3:44 pm

swicked wrote:
@ketchup
PHCC...
I'm not sure what it means exactly, but it is a designation for here. You were absent then.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ametros Mon May 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Happy Birthday Somber!! I hope you enjoy this day. :D
Ametros
Ametros
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon May 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Project Horiozons Comments Crew?
I'll have my birthday present to you soon somber, just have I get home to upload the picture...
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon May 28, 2012 4:02 pm

And again, Happy Birthday to Somber. Here's a... dash of celebratory mood. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 8 702243357
Spoiler:

P.S.: The logical conclusion for the improved Blackjack plushie...
Don't tell me you're going to wear those sunglasses during a night-time operation...:

Last edited by Valikdu on Mon May 28, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Just dropped in to say happy birthday somber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon May 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Um... I need a favor.:
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon May 28, 2012 5:11 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 8 Somber10

It is now that I regret having FO3 on the Xbox. This would've been so much easier to photograph on the computer.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon May 28, 2012 5:25 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:The reason I advocate use of an alchemical goo-filter as opposed to a mask is actually based on commentary by Red Eye. Since one of the most important chemical weapons to zebra-kind is the Pink Cloud, having a mask that would get fused to their face could be an incredible problem. Much like Red Eye's proposed solution of gelatin-based combat barding, a breathing filter made of alchemical goo would offer the same protection as a physical mask, while being easier to remove after cases of Pink Cloud exposure.
Ah, that is definitely a good point. While I agree that PC is the most important chemical/alchemical weapon the Zebras have, though, I do not think that it would be very widely used at all. Using it poses too great a risk of escalating the war, and keeping it in reserve makes it harder for Equestria to prepare for it.

SilentCarto wrote:I could see both existing. The unified design is simpler and more secure; that probably represents the base level of protection that you could buy in a military surplus store. The "mouth-glove" style would be more prone to damage, so it would only be particularly valuable for soldiers, emergency workers, and the like.
Yes, I'm starting to think that that's the way to go.

FeatherDust wrote:Y'know, Blackjack has cyber-ears (as evidenced by being able to hear the "ghost" downloads, her ears cutting out to mute a bomb blast, etc). I bet they could adjust her ears to be able to hear bat-pony frequencies clearly so she could hear Stygius talking.
Probably, yes. Of course, Blackjack being Blackjack, she's probably never going to actually figure out how to turn that feature on.

NoodleNugget wrote:Maybe Blackjack pointing to Boo saying "I got you a cake but she eated it" I don't know.
I like this idea.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ki-Tarn Mon May 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Happy Birthday Somber and take your time, we can wait for moar. :3
Ki-Tarn
Ki-Tarn
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: Alistair
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon May 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Aonee wrote:[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 8 Somber10

It is now that I regret having FO3 on the Xbox. This would've been so much easier to photograph on the computer.
Good job. That is pretty awesome.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon May 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Valikdu wrote:
Um... I need a favor.:
I sent you a PM.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Mon May 28, 2012 6:28 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
FeatherDust wrote:Y'know, Blackjack has cyber-ears (as evidenced by being able to hear the "ghost" downloads, her ears cutting out to mute a bomb blast, etc). I bet they could adjust her ears to be able to hear bat-pony frequencies clearly so she could hear Stygius talking.
Probably, yes. Of course, Blackjack being Blackjack, she's probably never going to actually figure out how to turn that feature on.
Well, Blackjack wouldn't have to be the one doing the adjusting. Y'know, let Scotch get in her ear with a screwdriver or something.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye92 Mon May 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Happy birthday Somber. I hope I'm not too late.

Don't worry about getting the chapter out quickly. Like they say, good things come to those who wait!
hawkeye92
hawkeye92
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Mon May 28, 2012 6:37 pm

FeatherDust wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
Well, Blackjack wouldn't have to be the one doing the adjusting. Y'know, let Scotch get in her ear with a screwdriver or something.

Why does giving a child a screwdriver to shove in someones ear sound like a bad way to give a lobotomy.

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon May 28, 2012 6:41 pm

And now I can't help but picture Scotch putting a screwdriver in Blackjack's ear. Nice work ya'll.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon May 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Alternatively:
Scotch: "When was the last time you cleaned out your ears?"
BJ: "Ears can be cleaned out?"
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Mon May 28, 2012 7:04 pm

swicked wrote:Scotch: "Uh... Glory? I think I just hit the gooey center..."
Glory: "Uhh..."
BJ: "...why does everything taste like purple?"

actually it would be more like
Scotch:"Uh... Glory? I think I hit something."
Glory and Blackjack: "What?"
Dr. Mobius: "YES! We removed the brain! And then came the COILS! The TESLA coils! The coils of NIKOLA Tesla!"

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon May 28, 2012 7:07 pm

You've been following the PH RP haven't you? Because that was too perfect considering the plot line we've been doing.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Mon May 28, 2012 7:28 pm

lol what?

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Mon May 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Aonee wrote:[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 8 Somber10

"Hapvw Mnulh Sonieeak"? Tilt
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon May 28, 2012 7:37 pm

SilentCarto wrote:

"Hapvw Mnulh Sonieeak"? Tilt
Sorry, my spelling is to badass to interpret so poorly. It's at least happl bitdaw s0mblwfjosnksjs.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon May 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Well, you've proven yourself more awesome then me by doing this. I probably would have been driven to insanity before I finished "Happy"
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon May 28, 2012 7:46 pm

I had to relocate at least two or three times to get a god spot. The med-x spelling is the worst.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon May 28, 2012 8:05 pm

@Aonee:
While we're on the subject, do you know of a good way to actually put books on shelves?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon May 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Nope. Never really tried, but a combination of walking and turning would probably be the easiest, followed by letting go and grabbing it again multiple times to get a different point to manipulate it from. For instance, grab it near the middle to get it onto the shelf, then grab it near the ends to stand it up/lean it against something.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Mon May 28, 2012 8:16 pm

O. Hinds wrote:@Aonee:
While we're on the subject, do you know of a good way to actually put books on shelves?
Not without console codes...

New Vegas is a little better, but F3's physics system is lifted straight from Oblivion. Meaning that the slightest touch will cause things to declare the law of conservation of energy to be a rough guideline and fly around the room.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon May 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Sindri wrote:

New Vegas is a little better, but F3's physics system is lifted straight from Oblivion. Meaning that the slightest touch will cause things to declare the law of conservation of energy to be a rough guideline and fly around the room.
Yea... That sounds about right.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon May 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Aonee wrote:
Sindri wrote:

Yea... That sounds about right.

So, all items in F3 are Pinkie Pie?

"Screw Psychics, I'm a Fallout Object!"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next