Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+41
Jeremyrush
Farnham
Kirbuu
Snipehamster
Quotidian
Ki-Tarn
Ametros
Paper Airplane
Mister Nikel
Orm
MrMagma
f1r3w4rr10r
Katarn
RandomBlank
hawkeye92
OneMoreDaySK
Derpmind
tylertoon2
Necr0maNceR
Ketchup
Moodyman90
jacky2734
Elexius
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
FeatherDust
CamoBadger
Mobius04
Valikdu
Rboy474
Scyto Harmony
Kippershy
Meleagridis
Aonee
Sindri
RoboRed
Kattlarv
NoodleNugget
Somber
SilentCarto
WavemasterRyx
45 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Rboy474 Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:07 pm

Meleagridis wrote:
Rboy474 wrote:So.... Hows the weather?

Gloriously windy! Throw in some rain and I wouldn't be able to stay inside.

What's your perfect day, weather wise?

Partially cloudy and windy: It's cool, its manageable, and none of those annoying customers decide to eat out those days
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Eye Spy
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Valikdu Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Moscow: the entire day was hot, very humid... ugh. And then, just after I got home, HUGE friggin thunderstorm. Couldn't see the next house though the water.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Rboy474 wrote:
Ice Crystal wrote:

What about mentally-scarred, borderline-facist, emotionally detached, immature mods with nothing to do besides stare at this site all day and make mental notes about all of the members? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 30 3932362616

Not that I do that...

If your keeping catchphrases can mine be "on the upside".... Pwease [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 30 4206338362
noted Twilight Sparkle
RoboRed wrote:
Creeperr....
Only on Tuesdays Spike
MrMagma wrote:
...We have much to talk about.
Sorry, my notes are not up for discussion Trollestia
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 pm

It was 'wet' welcome from Kiev XD Same situation was here all day.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Also, Adam Jensen.

Spoiler:

Not sure about exact relevance, but he is always relevant somehow.

Last edited by Valikdu on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Well I gotta head to work, so talk to you later peoples. On the upside it is pay-day YES!
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Eye Spy
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

I'm going to have the final post in this.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Wait... how many posts are there left?

edit: 14 more. screw it, I'm not THAT much of a whore.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Ice Crystal wrote:

MrMagma wrote:
...We have much to talk about.
Sorry, my notes are not up for discussion Trollestia
Oh, you. Spike Just be glad we still love you.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:33 pm

You guys do realize that, although the first post on page 34 is the last, it doesn't actually split until page 37, right?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:46 pm

@Kipper: (Gutter)
Spoiler:
(As usual, don't look if you want to avoid the horrific deeds me and Kipper talk about ;P)
Also, totally random, somewhat more "tasteful" bad humour: http://www.damnlol.com/men-vs-women-just-before-le-sexy-time-20271.html

@Scyto/Robo: (why?) Because. And I've kept... most of my stuff as spoilers, I blame the others for slipping when replying to the stuff xP

@Waffle: (topic) How do we get into ANY of these topics? xD

@Kipper: (stuff, and going mostly un-spoilered here since you guys did) While I'm mostly am a dyke, I'm in essence/basically pansexual, so either works for me, I just have easier to relate with other girls. And it makes my "fair trade" mentality quirk easier to follow hehe. And really, I do think you guys are underestimating(?) me if you think I'd flip over that hehe. Don't be so stereotypical/generic. I would however not allow a "crowd"... that just be awkward.
Spoiler:

On that matter, yes, I have a logical, modified version of the "trying everything once", along with a "eye for an eye" ruleset. On a side note, feel free to ask me random shit, (everypony interested) due to autism and stuff I kinda lack the... what's it called again? That "personal space" thing or something like that... but yeah, if you have questions, pitch me a PM, or ask here if nothing interesting is going on, or if relevant to... I dunno. Oh, as for your chapter review: I think Styg is fine with it, he used her for sex as well. Like I've rambled sleepily about a few times already, but yeah. He could have some more motive with it, like well, possible long term, but he did kinda rush it. Can blame being a newbie partially, but current situation as I see it, both used each other for one thing or another. And yeah, the Velvet thing struck me to, and I did a smirk that I actually came to think of it hehe.

Re: P-21+Psycho+Styg: I don't see P-21 fawning over him the least. He'd need to have a reason to be interested in him. And "he's gay" is not a reason, he doesn't go hot over every stallion he sees. I wouldn't see Psycho going all wail-y over Styg if she's rejected, she just met him. Sure, can agree he is a rare thing, but going suicidal over the fact some random buck she doesn't even know doesn't like her seems a bit possibly extreme. And if going with "my side", she wouldn't let something as simple as rejection stop her. And if he'd go to BJ, I could kinda see her going "What do you want? We've had sex already, shoo" (okay, not like that, but in a similar way.)

Re: Rampage: On a random side note, just randomly thought of it, if Rampage basically never had sex after getting free, (and was stated to just get plowed by stallions) apart from Priest, how could she give Glory hints and pointers? Or did she like, have "information" from one of her many selves?

@Everypony: (emotional downs, depressions and the like) While I do offer my compassion to people, do know I suck at empathy and is not good at all with the topics of it, so I will be avoiding them.

@Silent: (Mr Shears) Snips and Snails were the ones that cut Rarity's soul, remember? :P

(Ache) You can just have a muscle ache, not painful, but just uncomfortable, and you can have *cough* ache, more described as a "sore" ache hehe ;D

Re: Ghouls: I forgot, what happens with ghoul+ennervation?

@Sindri: (Ship) As long as you remember to put me on top. xD
And why do you make so much sense with stuff you say, it's like you take my ramblings, and distil them to short, simple logic ^^'

@Robo: (Where I've been) Oh, the usual, been depressed, worked on horrible things, played DDO, messed up things in my life, failed to use endorphins properly, nothing new.

@OneMore: Can say that Scotch so far canon wise, is likely scared of males as they apparently are fucked up outside of the stable. Like her fear of some machines.
And she's canon to not hit puberty for another few years.
Spoiler:

And ah, just found my own post, was wondering how far in that had ended up xP

@Kipper: (Plea) Not entirely relevant but: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC1If7MuvR0 xP

Re: Magic the gathering: Rootwalla+Treetop Bracers = my main, useless tactic to win.
That, and Liquidmetal Coating+Disenchant. Fear my green/white destroy deck!

@O-hinds: (headshot) In FoE, nothing was mentioned of Pinkie Pie's office or even chair to be damaged in any way of what I recall.
The headshot part was just that a "proper" assassin to what I know would aim for the head, and Pinkie Pie was clutching her statue to the chest, making a shot to her heart difficult, plus, at her time, she seemed more craving to talk with Twilight than to die.
Also, just writing in bold turns out to be kinda efficient for "error spotting", that or writing a "errors" part.

@Swicked: (Magic) You really think I fit as red? I dunno if I focus that much on haste or direct dama- or wait, I can kinda agree to the "direct damage" xD
Would personally make myself green/black or green/white. (partially since I like those colours and deck types xP fav is white and green though.) Green as I occasionally overrun, pulls buffs out of wherever and I vary between large mindfucks and swarm of small ones. Black since they have the most infect from what I recall, and regenerate, but most that are in green though. I got a few "destroy innocence though". And white as I occasionally am right, pull stuff like "holy day" to avoid conflict or glorious anthem to get into conflict... and I flash play stuff :P (also, I expected a better flavour text hehe)

@Somber: (Pinkie's death) Just to randomly put my thought on that. She could have died from the shock wave, radiation or instantly by the heat. I'd personally have gone with her sobbing in her chair, take another Mint-ALS, another... another... ano-*twitch and choke*, like manor. Kind of cliché, but hey, she was an addict... okay, granted, she said she was "cleaning up" to Twi, but she could crack. Or she could have killed herself, slowly hugging the statuette as she died, in whatever manor.

@Sindri: (Pinkie) Good points, even if you both whack down my and Somber's reasoning haha. Yeah, she wasn't burnt, and a bullet could have hit her. But I personally saw her as hugging "Twilight" close to her heart, since I'm sappy like that. But true that Pip likely couldn't tell that, but she would definitely notice a bullet hole through the chair, possibly.

Unrelated to anything, but should I be alarmed that I find such great pleasure in slowly walking down a corridor as a drow in DDO, incinerating and melting my opponents with fire and acid, occasionally blasting them apart with sonic waves as I watch them writhe in pain. On another note, it's greatly amusing to baxestab things as a half-orc babarogue with a halberd xP Still love my halfling the most though, weak and fragile as fuck, but she keeps going, mowing down shit with a semi-automatic crossbow, with her trusty construct companion, they move on.

Re: Psychoshy drawing: That expression fits well how I felt a few whiles back tbh.

On another side note, why is SMBC theatre so damn amusing? xD And whee! Finally caught up with the posts.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Valikdu wrote:Also, Adam Jensen.
Not sure about exact relevance, but he is always relevant somehow.
Is his vision augmented? Trollestia

Kattlarv wrote:@Silent: (Mr Shears) Snips and Snails were the ones that cut Rarity's soul, remember? :P
Ummm... yes? That's why I said,
Well, we know the Eternity core talisman was created, or at least charged up, at Hightower. We know Snips was at the heart of Rarity's soul research. What would he be doing there on the Last Day, if not something related to Project Eternity?
And yeah, maybe, maybe he wanted to go back for Snails, but that doesn't seem like something that he would still be urgently trying to do 200 years later and requiring EC-1101 to accomplish. The only thing EC would be needed for is to unlock Eternity. To what end, I can't guess yet. It just seems ironic that Rampage is sitting in the same bar with him.
Speaking of which, BJ has made a habit of unlocking and then destroying each project she comes to. And this one has a gigantic Celestia-damned Checkhov's Gun literally hung on the wall. In the wall. Through the wall. Whatever. Ten'll get you ten and a quarter that Rampage volunteers to set it off in hopes that a point-blank balefire explosion can kill her.

-------

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=561

Last edited by SilentCarto on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30