Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+45
Stringtheory
Scootayay
Elexius
Paper Airplane
NoodleNugget
Jeremyrush
Rboy474
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
nallar
XT Vengeance
Mech
SubjectSigma
Rafafidi
Valikdu
Snipehamster
Somber
Kattlarv
Spitfire
Game Master
RandomBlank
Ametros
Moodyman90
Katarn
Necr0maNceR
Derpmind
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Rickyking
Apple Crumble
O. Hinds
WavemasterRyx
CamoBadger
Orm
Sindri
RoboRed
Ketchup
Kippershy
Princess Celestia
jacky2734
MrMagma
Curebores
Littlepip
Formis_Fluttergod
SilentCarto
49 posters

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Aonee Fri May 11, 2012 11:38 pm

*There are signs of a sudden struggle from the tank, then it drives away*
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Aonee wrote:*There are signs of a sudden struggle from the tank, then it drives away*

Well either she scared it off... or it killed her and got bored... or she hijacked it and ditched us.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri May 11, 2012 11:42 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
Aonee wrote:*There are signs of a sudden struggle from the tank, then it drives away*

Well either she scared it off... or it killed her and got bored... or she hijacked it and ditched us.
I'm a he... Scootaloo
*The tank approaches again*
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:43 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:

I'm gonna say he hijacked it. At least we have a tank to go on supply runs with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Aonee wrote: I'm a he... Scootaloo
*The tank approaches again*

... Does it affect your ability to cook?

No?

Then I'm still attracted to you. Also, is that you in the tank or should I start running.

Or, all things considered, should I just run anyways?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 11:47 pm

*Looks over shoulder*

When everyone gets back they're going to be weirded out...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri May 11, 2012 11:47 pm

*Pops out of the the tank hacth*
Hey guys, I'm back! I was gonna go on a run, but apparently they had some fusion batteries on them. And flour, not sure why though. So yea, I got a tank.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 11:48 pm

... Now all we need is a garage...

Wait. Who's tank was it?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri May 11, 2012 11:51 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:... Now all we need is a garage...

Wait. Who's tank was it?
It looked like it belonged to the... um... Seeker people? I mean, they all had pristine armor and guns, and this thing has a camo job. Also, we already have a garage. Where do you think I kept the car?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Aonee wrote:*Pops out of the the tank hacth*
Hey guys, I'm back! I was gonna go on a run, but apparently they had some fusion batteries on them. And flour, not sure why though. So yea, I got a tank.
Yes, Now I can go start on my Moonshine! and yes you should keep some healing potions ready when its done.

ScytoHarmony wrote:

*Looks over shoulder*

When everyone gets back they're going to be weirded out...
Nah, this pretty normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Well, enjoy your... alcohol ... I'm going to get some Apple juice and sleep in my new;
BASEMENT FORT*
*trademark

Keep out.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri May 11, 2012 11:57 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:Well, enjoy your... alcohol ... I'm going to get some Apple juice and sleep in my new;
BASEMENT FORT*
*trademark

Keep out.
So I can't drive my shiny new tank down there?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:59 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:Well, enjoy your... alcohol ... I'm going to get some Apple juice and sleep in my new;
BASEMENT FORT*
*trademark

Keep out.

Wait, what color was the bottle of Apple Juice you grabbed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafafidi Sat May 12, 2012 12:01 am

@tank pre-owner

Well, if the turret is damaged, one of the spotlights is broken and is missing some cameras, that was the tank who took out Lemongrass...(and I don't think that there are many tank around these days)

If that's the case, I hope that you didn't killed the drivers too fast.
Rafafidi
Rafafidi
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 4

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat May 12, 2012 12:02 am

Rafafidi wrote:@tank pre-owner

Well, if the turret is damaged, one of the spotlights is broken and is missing some cameras, that was the tank who took out Lemongrass...(and I don't think that there are many tank around these days)

If that's the case, I hope that you didn't killed the drivers too fast.
Uhh, no... This one is in perfect condition. Except, ya know, the hatches, but those are an easy fix.
Anyways, I'ma catch some sleep. Goodnight, y'all.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 12:05 am

@Aonee
Goodnight, if you want some the moonshine should be done by morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat May 12, 2012 12:17 am

Ladies and gentlemen who are new to the PHCC, you just witnessed your first totally random, completely unrelated to PH, crazy role play. This stuff is how we filled up 3 comment posts on EqD.

Also, did I miss something? Where did the tank come from?
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 12:21 am

jacky2734 wrote:Ladies and gentlemen who are new to the PHCC, you just witnessed your first totally random, completely unrelated to PH, crazy role play. This stuff is how we filled up 3 comment posts on EqD.

Also, did I miss something? Where did the tank come from?
I don't think so? The Seekers tried to come back but Aonee took care of it and we have a shiny new tank. Also make sure you read my waring before drinking any of my Moonshine, it should be done soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat May 12, 2012 12:25 am

Well, I'm afraid that the new chapter definitely shall not shortly be out, but we, with the exception of the still worryingly-incommunicado Bronode, are intending to meet for further brushing tomorrow beginning at or around 1700 EDT. If we finish (and I am afraid that there is rather a ways to go yet) and either make contact with Bronode or decide that we will exclude him from this, you may get the chapter then. We apologize for the many delays that have cropped up.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Sat May 12, 2012 12:31 am

Rocks fall, everypony dies.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat May 12, 2012 12:33 am

I don't remember having any large amount of RP on the old comment posts, maybe I was absent or just ignored them.

SO, the situation is something like this: Somepony had a freeze ray, which was taken apart, while somepony else hijacked a tank and threatened to destroy someone's blanket fort. Then moonshine.
Interesting.

In other news, I upgraded my video card to a GTX 560, and it is now the most powerful video card in the house. But the rest of my machine is less advanced, having an Intel Core 2 Quad, one of the best things before the i3,i5,i7, and not having a solid state drive for my operating system, which I shall not update to Windows 7. XP still has a bit of life, no matter what people say.

I don't have time to RP now, too late (1:33, AM).

Last edited by ketchup504 on Sat May 12, 2012 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I derped a little. Again)
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat May 12, 2012 1:29 am

SilentCarto wrote:My brother got to the part where BJ think she's saved Stable 99, and declared the fight against the 99 Raiders "the most horrible thing I've ever read" (in terms of BJ having to kill all these ponies she's known all her life.)
Heh.

...I have no comment (yes, I'm late, because I was busy today and had to read all of you guys' backlog Twilight crazy )
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 12, 2012 1:33 am

*As he woke up, Katarn walks slowly from place where he was sleeping*
Hello, lads, what are you do...ing....
*as he see tank and everything else, he turns around and runs*
Brb, lads, don't go anywhere!
*Returns with half-full bottle of scotch and revolver*
TO ADVENTURE AND GLORY, LADS!

Yeah...actually I don't remember, that we RP something in our previous threads. But it's fun [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 15 2374633749
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 1:43 am

Nightmare Moon wrote: ...I have no comment (yes, I'm late, because I was busy today and had to read all of you guys' backlog [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 15 3932362616 )

Sorry we got a little carried away *rubs back of head*

Katarn wrote:Yeah...actually I don't remember, that we RP something in our previous threads. But it's fun [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 15 2374633749

It was glorious! If you wanna take the tank out for spin I'll join. I think Aonee left the keys inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 12, 2012 1:47 am

guarddogjr wrote:
It was glorious! If you wanna take the tank out for spin I'll join. I think Aonee left the keys inside.

Let's go! But I don't have tank driver license...but who cares, it's a TANK!
*Crashes in nearby tree*
Who have tank driver license? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 15 4206338362
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat May 12, 2012 1:47 am

This is what happens when we don't have a new chapter to discuss, we get piss drunk off of moonshine and jack a tank from the seekers.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 1:50 am

Katarn wrote:

Let's go! But I don't have tank driver license...but who cares, it's a TANK!
*Crashes in nearby tree*
Who have tank driver license? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 15 4206338362

neither do I*looks at the dent in the tank*that will buff out right?

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat May 12, 2012 1:59 am

Tank driving is easy. You use the two levers in the floor to accelerate, decelerate, reverse, and turn. The pedals are used to rotate the turret and fire the main cannon. And you always have to remember to adjust the periscopes to your personal dimensions so you get the best picture of the outside world. It also helps when you realize that you need three people to fully and efficiently operate a tank.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 2:01 am

jacky2734 wrote:Tank driving is easy. You use the two levers in the floor to accelerate, decelerate, reverse, and turn. The pedals are used to rotate the turret and fire the main cannon. And you always have to remember to adjust the periscopes to your personal dimensions so you get the best picture of the outside world. It also helps when you realize that you need three people to fully and efficiently operate a tank.
Since we need a third would you like to join us?

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat May 12, 2012 2:09 am

guarddogjr wrote:
Since we need a third would you like to join us?

HECK NO! By themselves, those things are freaking rocket magnets. You'd be safer walking into a battlefield waving a torch and wearing a huge sign saying "Shoot At Me" with a bullseye painted on it.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next