Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+45
Stringtheory
Scootayay
Elexius
Paper Airplane
NoodleNugget
Jeremyrush
Rboy474
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
nallar
XT Vengeance
Mech
SubjectSigma
Rafafidi
Valikdu
Snipehamster
Somber
Kattlarv
Spitfire
Game Master
RandomBlank
Ametros
Moodyman90
Katarn
Necr0maNceR
Derpmind
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Rickyking
Apple Crumble
O. Hinds
WavemasterRyx
CamoBadger
Orm
Sindri
RoboRed
Ketchup
Kippershy
Princess Celestia
jacky2734
MrMagma
Curebores
Littlepip
Formis_Fluttergod
SilentCarto
49 posters

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Valikdu Thu May 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Kippershy wrote:
confusing as fuck.
though the premise is cool as fuck.

This is IC in a nutshell, yes. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 3932362616

Anyway, I think I'll drop by an post screens and stuff from time to time. Maybe that will somewhat keep the conversation away from... dolphins.

[no, I'm not letting the dolphin thing go. damn you, Kim.]
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Moodyman90 Thu May 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Well, there's no reason it couldn't be to the left. I just thought you set your options that way.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu May 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Valikdu wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
confusing as fuck.
though the premise is cool as fuck.

This is IC in a nutshell, yes. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 3932362616

Anyway, I think I'll drop by an post screens and stuff from time to time. Maybe that will somewhat keep the conversation away from... dolphins.

[no, I'm not letting the dolphin thing go. damn you, Kim.]

What's that about dolphins?
I've read the copypasta on /b/ about how their dicks are capable of skewing at extreme angles or something, and about how the females have enough strength and control to literally crush the penis to nothing or something.
Or is there something I'm missing out?
Dolphin rape?

...I love dolphins, second favourite animal right after foxes - and that's only just by the tiniest little bit.

----

Back to the minecraft discussion thing; forgot to say.
Like I said; as long as we don't go off topic while new chapter is fresh, its all okay!
A bit of healthy, varied discussion should always be encouraged if it fosters a friendly, welcoming environment.
Besides, we're only in "our" thread (/b/tard ponyfag mentality there) and not over-spilling into all the other threads, so why worry?
(exclusion of my own thread because that's not off topic, that's simply a semi-related but still different topic)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu May 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Well, there's no reason it couldn't be to the left. I just thought you set your options that way.
If there's and option to do that... I would probably be interested in checking it out at least to see if it feels more like home.
(I used to spend just about all my time on other forums when I was a kid, which all had avatars on the left and such)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Thu May 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Somber wrote:Um... Hello. I made it? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 2959915888
Wait wait wait... Somber made it to the discussion thread... and also made the thing we're discussing. Unintentional puns! ...I think?

Sindri wrote:
SilentCarto wrote:I did put in a crew section... unless you mean just introducing the various regulars?
I believe they were referring to a topic in the introductions section of the forum, to introduce our little band of lunatics, rather than the expository posts you put at the top of this thread.
Aye, that's right. I'll do it myself if there aren't any objections by tomorrow morning.

@No Lacunae Sleepy
My personal pick. It's a shame, but it probably shouldn't surprise me that there aren't a lot of quiet types here.

@Jacky
I'll need to do some research to understand the significance of that. And I will.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu May 10, 2012 6:00 pm

It's a "made" within a "made".
*THUMMM*
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Ask and you shall receive!

Posts per page has been increased to 30, hope this works better for ya'll.

Send all fruitbaskets to our Admin Linguz.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu May 10, 2012 6:10 pm

I PLEDGE MY FIRSTBORN SON THE THE GLORY OF THE ADMIN STAFF!!

...Or...maybe a fruit basket will do...yeah, let's go with that.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Nightmare Moon wrote:Ask and you shall receive!

Send all fruitbaskets to our Admin Linguz.

Thank y'all so much! The Admin's shall have all my fruit baskets. Seriously y'all are awesome [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 3796487374!

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu May 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Ah, thank you very much.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafafidi Thu May 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Good night fillies and gentlecolts, here is your agent from brazilian's
embassy, Rafael (I really need a good pony name), presenting for duty!
*salutes*
Saudations made, I must say that I'm impressed, 1 week without checking the discussion thread and you all have over 300 post in EQD and 9 pages in the new forum. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 3796487374
So, anypony have and idea about what should be my avatar, because I intent to comment more oftem here.
Rafafidi
Rafafidi
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 4

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Rafafidi wrote:Good night fillies and gentlecolts, here is your agent from brazilian's
embassy, Rafael (I really need a good pony name), presenting for duty!
*salutes*
Saudations made, I must say that I'm impressed, 1 week without checking the discussion thread and you all have over 300 post in EQD and 9 pages in the new forum. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 3796487374
So, anypony have and idea about what should be my avatar, because I intent to comment more oftem here.
Nightmare Moon Spike
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by SubjectSigma Thu May 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Lol I have no idea what I'm doing! Spike This is my first form site that I plan on being on for more than 5 minutes Chicken
SubjectSigma
SubjectSigma
Blank Flank

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: Fade
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu May 10, 2012 9:32 pm

The page limit has been doubled!

Get it? *Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge*

... No, I know it's not actually doubled. Or is it? Was it 15 before?

No, it's--

Stop laughing at me!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 10, 2012 9:33 pm

You are correct Scyto! It was doubled [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 Woona
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu May 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Nightmare Moon wrote:You are correct Scyto! It was doubled [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 9 Woona

I see what you did there, you sly fox you!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu May 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Hurray for double page sizes! We're just going to go through them just as fast as before.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu May 10, 2012 11:35 pm

http://qntm.org/destroy
Something pretty funny and very interesting I just read. Off topic, but when are we ever on topic?

Last edited by ketchup504 on Thu May 10, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor mistake.)
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu May 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Well of course "destroying the earth" is pointless. If you're going to do something big then you wipe out a large portion of a population. And the best bet to do that while having mostly total control is with nukes. Or in the case of FOE, megaspells.
There, I bought it back on topic, somewhat haha.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Thu May 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Sindri wrote:Hrm... Well, there isn't a perfect fit, but I'm gonna go with mostly Glory. Intelligent and educated, in it mostly for the SCIENCE! (and to help people), constantly analyzing the technical details of things but still working on figuring out how the world works on a macroscopic level. Maybe with a bit of P-21; tending toward the cynical and the alone, and capable of a lot but requiring a push to get started and do more than survive.
Okay, now we need to edit Science Woona into Science Glory.

You're my favorite prin-- um... queen?
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri May 11, 2012 12:05 am

SilentCarto wrote:
You're my favorite prin-- um... queen?
Queen will suffice Big mac
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 12:18 am

ketchup504 wrote:http://qntm.org/destroy
Something pretty funny and very interesting I just read. Off topic, but when are we ever on topic?

that was definitely an interesting way to pass time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 12:27 am

SilentCarto wrote:
Okay, now we need to edit Science Woona into Science Glory.

Why has this not happened yet?!

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Fri May 11, 2012 2:32 am

Did anyone tell Mech that we moved?
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri May 11, 2012 2:39 am

jacky2734 wrote:Did anyone tell Mech that we moved?
I send him a note on DA
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri May 11, 2012 2:49 am

jacky2734 wrote:Did anyone tell Mech that we moved?
And if he looks at the EqD comments he should see several linking here.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Ametros Fri May 11, 2012 2:59 am

Who from PH do we most identify with?
Hmm....
With a bit of thought, I identify with Blackjack's ideals, and need to help others, to do better - at the risk of her own self.
I share Glory's technical and analytical outlook, thinking things through, and being curious about how things work.
I share P-21's cynicism, and his general lack of a drive, needing to be kicked into gear to get anything done.
I'm also generally a loner, and really quiet, like Lacunae. I exhibit strong signs of avoidant behaviour.

So who do I relate to? Basically all of them, barring Scotch and Rampage.

PS: Luna is best (canon) pony, I love her so.
PPS: I notice a brohoof 'like' tally. I see no option to brohoof comments, so I assume that it unlocks after a post-count threshold or something? It seems that one requires 10 posts or more to brohoof - or I managed to miss it entirely. Scootaloo
Ametros
Ametros
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech Fri May 11, 2012 3:32 am

Ahoy to everyone. Better late to the party than never.
Mech
Mech
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 67

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

http://mistermech.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Fri May 11, 2012 3:33 am

CalamityWhen wrote:
PPS: I notice a brohoof 'like' tally. I see no option to brohoof comments, so I assume that it unlocks after a post-count threshold or something? It seems that one requires 10 posts or more to brohoof - or I managed to miss it entirely. Scootaloo

If you look on the far right side of a post, right next to your avatar picture, you'll see a little + and -. If you hit the +, you'll give the poster of that comment a brohoof. I just demonstrated it on your post.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Fri May 11, 2012 3:38 am

Mech wrote:Ahoy to everyone. Better late to the party than never.

Mech! you made it. yayFluttershy
Welcome to the brand new home of the Project Horizons Comment Crew(PHCC for short). Don't worry, this place is completely up to code, unlike the last place we had.
We look forward to seeing your awesome artwork.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next