Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+45
Stringtheory
Scootayay
Elexius
Paper Airplane
NoodleNugget
Jeremyrush
Rboy474
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
nallar
XT Vengeance
Mech
SubjectSigma
Rafafidi
Valikdu
Snipehamster
Somber
Kattlarv
Spitfire
Game Master
RandomBlank
Ametros
Moodyman90
Katarn
Necr0maNceR
Derpmind
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Rickyking
Apple Crumble
O. Hinds
WavemasterRyx
CamoBadger
Orm
Sindri
RoboRed
Ketchup
Kippershy
Princess Celestia
jacky2734
MrMagma
Curebores
Littlepip
Formis_Fluttergod
SilentCarto
49 posters

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Oh right... Tranquility Lane... I cheated and started the thing to get you out of there ASAP
It was WAY too creepy for me.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Oh right... Tranquility Lane... I cheated and started the thing to get you out of there ASAP
Tranquility lane is the best part of FO3. I wish I could of stayed longer Crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat May 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Alright, so the cyber-gerbil army was a bust(apparently they're too high maintenance for a group who's collective attention span is smaller than a professional body builder's wang), so we need a new plan to take over the internet.
Hmmm...
I've got it! We'll use THIS!!! No one will be able to stop us. NO ONE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Crazy
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 12, 2012 5:29 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:Oh right... Tranquility Lane... I cheated and started the thing to get you out of there ASAP
Tranquility lane is the best part of FO3. I wish I could of stayed longer [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 2113965524.
Well it's not like I didn't enjoy it, just couldn't stay long. Messed with me too much. The Dunwich building didn't bother me as bad.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 5:32 pm

jacky2734 wrote:Alright, so the cyber-gerbil army was a bust(apparently they're too high maintenance for a group who's collective attention span is smaller than a professional body builder's wang), so we need a new plan to take over the internet.
Hmmm...
I've got it! We'll use THIS!!! No one will be able to stop us. NO ONE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Crazy
If you replace barney with that in orientation NO ONE would make it. Now put it in g major. Crazy

Last edited by TheLastDefender on Sat May 12, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reasons)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Ya know, I never really understood why people hate Barney. Granted I probably couldn't watch a full episode now a days, but I think I could tolerate him.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 5:36 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:Alright, so the cyber-gerbil army was a bust(apparently they're too high maintenance for a group who's collective attention span is smaller than a professional body builder's wang), so we need a new plan to take over the internet.
Hmmm...
I've got it! We'll use THIS!!! No one will be able to stop us. NO ONE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 2113965524
If you replace barney with that in orientation NO ONE would make it.

That may be the best way to take over the internet. And maybe we could use it for orientation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat May 12, 2012 5:37 pm

I wonder if the Hub's rendition of Care Bears will be any good.

I want to say no, but if someone had told me that they had made MLP good before I watched it, I wouldn't believe it either.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat May 12, 2012 5:38 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
Hmmm...
If you replace barney with that in orientation NO ONE would make it.

Truth be told, when deciding what to use in orientation, I had narrowed my choices down to that song or Barney. I chose the lesser of the two evils.

Here's the plan, we rig up that song to play continuously from every speaker in the world and threaten to keep it going unless they sign all the rights to the internet over to us. It's a flawless plan, don't you think? Twilight crazy
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Well, it certainly is A plan. And one that could work.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat May 12, 2012 5:43 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:I wonder if the Hub's rendition of Care Bears will be any good.

I want to say no, but if someone had told me that they had made MLP good before I watched it, I wouldn't believe it either.

I'll take "Snowballs Chance in Hell" for $1000. The only reason MLP turned out good was because they had the Faust behind it. Have you seen their other kid shows? Strawberry Shortcake Twilight was just horrible.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 5:45 pm

jacky2734 wrote:
Truth be told, when deciding what to use in orientation, I had narrowed my choices down to that song or Barney. I chose the lesser of the two evils.

Here's the plan, we rig up that song to play continuously from every speaker in the world and threaten to keep it going unless they sign all the rights to the internet over to us. It's a flawless plan, don't you think? Twilight crazy
Sir you are INSANE. I'll go get my coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 5:45 pm

jacky2734 wrote:

Here's the plan, we rig up that song to play continuously from every speaker in the world and threaten to keep it going unless they sign all the rights to the internet over to us. It's a flawless plan, don't you think? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 3932362616

It's the perfect plan! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 3932362616

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat May 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Ya'll are crazy...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Well they certainly are. And I guess I am to seeing how I'm trying to fit in.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Nightmare Moon wrote:Ya'll are crazy...
You say that like it's a bad thing. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 3670107347

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat May 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Did anybody else notice that Nightmare Moon suddenly got replaced by Trixie?
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat May 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Good news: Bronode's fine! He just wasn't checking his email.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 12, 2012 5:55 pm

No, I've noticed. It was sudden and unexpected. I like it.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat May 12, 2012 5:55 pm

jacky2734 wrote:Did anybody else notice that Nightmare Moon suddenly got replaced by Trixie?
Would you rather another pony dancing on your screen? I could try to find a way to make Blackjack happen Twilight crazy
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat May 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Nightmare Moon wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:Did anybody else notice that Nightmare Moon suddenly got replaced by Trixie?
Would you rather another pony dancing on your screen? I could try to find a way to make Blackjack happen Twilight crazy

Wouldyouwouldyoupleasepleaseplease!!! Sweetie Belle Sweetie Belle Sweetie Belle
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 5:59 pm

I can't see Trixie D: if you could Blackjack that would be awesome.

@Hinds
Yay Bronode is okay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafafidi Sat May 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Nightmare Moon wrote:
Would you rather another pony dancing on your screen? I could try to find a way to make Blackjack happen [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 3932362616
Yes, do it!!! That would be THE BEST. POSSIBLE. THING!!! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 2959915888
If not, take that showmare off, and bring back my (second)favorite overlord.
Rafafidi
Rafafidi
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 4

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat May 12, 2012 6:05 pm

O. Hinds wrote:Good news: Bronode's fine! He just wasn't checking his email.

Oh thank goodness!

In that case, I don't feel bad about asking how the chapter is going.

Could we possibly expect it tonight?

Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat May 12, 2012 6:12 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:Oh thank goodness!

In that case, I don't feel bad about asking how the chapter is going.

Could we possibly expect it tonight?

Maybe. Sorry that I can't be more precise, but we're starting late today and still have a lot of work to do.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Sat May 12, 2012 6:12 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:Ryx you might want to watch out for the "Betty" node..... you'll figure it out.
Betty does not concern me, I cordoned her influence sphere and gave her and Noble Star (my F3 character) a city of respawning raiders to play with.

SilentCarto wrote:Hey, that's a great idea! Deployable walls of text! XD
Why thank you, I'm glad you find it amusing as well, heh.

*pelts Bronode with wet fish*
I mean... I'm glad he's alright.

Nightmare Moon wrote:
Would you rather another pony dancing on your screen? I could try to find a way to make Blackjack happen
I like Trixie because she's not in the middle of the text - which isn't to say I don't like NMM, she's a wonderful pony, but I do prefer not having to try and read around her heh. Blackjack would be pretty awesome though.

Also, my belated thanks to the admin who changed the threads to 30 replies per page - you guys are really awesome. *hugs*
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Sorry for not being very talkative, I've been rather busier than anticipated (ain't that the norm?) and for some reason I have picked now to stop drinking coffee temporarily so I am sleeping. A lot. I'm pretty sure it's bad for me.

In other news, still re-reading (re-re-reading?) PH! It keeps making my eyes feel all hot and runny, what is this. Everything that happens in the mine, man... Deeee-pressin'.

Lessee... man, I missed a lot. Ryx made fun art (nice lighting and colors!), Bronode vanished (then reappeared!), Kipper didn't make me feel any more insecure than I already was (HA!), Nightmare Moon took over part of the screen (and then Trixie, and possibly Blackjack), Kim and some other folks talked about the relative merits of Goldenblood as a partner for Fluttershy (better him than Sanguine!), and lots of confuzzlin' roleplaying was performed. In no particular order.

And, for the record, I'm normal. Ish. Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Nightmare Moon wrote:

Yes are take over will be complete That would be nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat May 12, 2012 6:27 pm

Mother of celestia...finding a blackjack is impossible...if you all find her file for browser ponies somehow, I'll make her happen, but I've been searching for 30 minutes and haven't found her. And if you find Morning Glory as well, I'll put them both
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat May 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Now there's a great and powerful Trixiesprite on my screen...

jacky2734 wrote:l use THIS!!! No one will be able to stop us. NO ONE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 2113965524
Guess what I'm going to have stuck in my head for the rest of the day? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 2113965524

jacky2734 wrote:
Here's the plan, we rig up that song to play continuously from every speaker in the world and threaten to keep it going unless they sign all the rights to the internet over to us. It's a flawless plan, don't you think? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 3932362616
Works for me. Just make sure I have earmuffs handy.

Nightmare Moon wrote:Ya'll are crazy...
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 Tumblr_m2yfy2Ke4I1rs311go2_500

See? Toldja he was alright!

Nightmare Moon wrote:Would you rather another pony dancing on your screen? I could try to find a way to make Blackjack happen Twilight crazy
DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!
(Or Twilight. I'd be happy with Twilight.) [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 524433800

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:And, for the record, I'm normal. Ish. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 3007958872
Don't kid yourself, each and every one of us is nuts. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 3932362616

Nightmare Moon wrote:Mother of celestia...finding a blackjack is impossible...if you all find her file for browser ponies somehow, I'll make her happen, but I've been searching for 30 minutes and haven't found her. And if you find Morning Glory as well, I'll put them both
I swear that I remember seeing a Blackjack sprite somewhere, but I can't for the life of me remember where...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next