Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+45
Stringtheory
Scootayay
Elexius
Paper Airplane
NoodleNugget
Jeremyrush
Rboy474
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
nallar
XT Vengeance
Mech
SubjectSigma
Rafafidi
Valikdu
Snipehamster
Somber
Kattlarv
Spitfire
Game Master
RandomBlank
Ametros
Moodyman90
Katarn
Necr0maNceR
Derpmind
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Rickyking
Apple Crumble
O. Hinds
WavemasterRyx
CamoBadger
Orm
Sindri
RoboRed
Ketchup
Kippershy
Princess Celestia
jacky2734
MrMagma
Curebores
Littlepip
Formis_Fluttergod
SilentCarto
49 posters

Page 12 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Rickyking Fri May 11, 2012 5:22 pm

CalamityWhen wrote:

Yeah, I'm a long-time lurker, infrequent poster. I tend to miss most of the active conversation, being asleep in the southern hemisphere and all... There's often a staggeringly-large amount of comments to read through...

Just a note, but I'm in favour of the creation of a separate thread for chapter views (or at least an extra one where the reviews are copied to) so that they're easier to locate for those wanting to read them. Otherwise they'll just get buried and mixed up within the mass of... EVERYTHING.

The creation of a separate thread for the chapters definitely sounds like a good idea.
Rickyking
Rickyking
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by O. Hinds Fri May 11, 2012 5:25 pm

So no one's heard from Bronode at all, then? Seriously, we're worried.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 5:27 pm

O. Hinds wrote:So no one's heard from Bronode at all, then? Seriously, we're worried.

No, I haven't heard from him.

Do you think he got the message that we've moved? And has he ever been absent this long before?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 5:30 pm

O. Hinds wrote:So no one's heard from Bronode at all, then? Seriously, we're worried.
I haven't heard anything from him, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri May 11, 2012 5:35 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
No, I haven't heard from him.

Do you think he got the message that we've moved? And has he ever been absent this long before?

I sent out an email that Somber and Snipehamster got, and I don't recall him being incommunicado for this long before, no, not when we're trying to get in touch with him.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomBlank Fri May 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@Random: I don't even know what Mr hand is so xP (or is that a masturbation joke?)

Consider yourself lucky. If you really, really have to know, google enumclaw horse
The video was making rounds on 4chan and the likes for a time after the event...

@"Celestia servant scandal":

in case of my fic, it was Luna.

Two hundred years later I had one cheerful and bold maid
named Honey Drop, who dared more than any other servant and managed to
teach me the pleasures of fillyfooling. She was good, really good. The
best lay of my life... until tonight.
[yep, ancestor of Honey Dip]
RandomBlank
RandomBlank
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri May 11, 2012 5:37 pm

RoboRed wrote:
This, ladies and gents, is why you don't ask too many questions. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 2113965524

Yeah, when you ask a question - you will recive an answer. And when it in PHCC - you will regret asking question in first place. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 3932362616
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomBlank Fri May 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Yes, we seem to have created our own little personal piece of Hoofington.
RandomBlank
RandomBlank
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Fri May 11, 2012 5:54 pm

SilentCarto wrote:
Heee! Their expressions are priceless, and I love how--
Wait, how is Rampage holding that pen?!
Thank you heh, and well, maaaaagic! Or a small dab of hoof-adhesive.

Kattlarv wrote:On a side note to bring up RPG's again: It's skilled to be able to solve
an internal conflict within the group in world of darkness as a mute
female DJ by simply taking a leak in a corner 15 meters from the others,
standing.

@Wave: In short resume: It was basically when people discussed that
Celestia would possibly have some child with somepony, the guesses were
"with some general/high ranking military person or something".
Ah, solving conflicts with Boo strategy, well done. Last time I played D&D I was really frustrated from the previous game, and just got finished unloading all my best spells on the boss monster and seriously overkilling him but he still had a support monster left, so I threw a bottle of wine at it that I'd been sipping out of all battle - and got a critical hit and killed it. Then set it on fire, because it was covered in wine.

Well, Fluttershy is very understandable - it's something akin to Stockholm syndrome (I believe). She's been helping Goldenblood for so long that, and she wants to badly to help everyone, that she can't even think of anything but helping him - doing everything she can to ease his suffering. Remember, in her view, he has been helping them figure out how to keep going, in the face of such a horrible war, and she wants to repay that supposed kindness. At least that's how I see it.
For Celestia, it's definitely a different situation, and much more as you say. I could still see her seeking comfort from one of her personal guard (definitely, if it were Captain Aquilinus), but a servant, or somepony completely removed from the war would make much more sense. Though I still support Applestia and Twiluna for LittlePip and Blackjack being the new Princesses of the Wasteland.

guarddogjr wrote:Rampage would be an awesome therapist especially if
Dr.Octopus popped in from time to time. Also I love Bj's straight jacket
another awesome drawing wave!
Thank you very much, sir, and I'm glad you like the straight jacket, even if it's nothing like what she had on in the story. *sighs*
And of course, Doc Oc would certainly be helping consult with Rampage.

RoboRed wrote:Well, it's not Therapist Twilight, but it's close enough. Yay for Therapist Rampage!
I'm glad you're not too disappointed, sir.

Rickyking wrote:
CalamityWhen wrote:Just a note, but I'm in favour
of the creation of a separate thread for chapter views (or at least an
extra one where the reviews are copied to) so that they're easier to
locate for those wanting to read them.
The creation of a separate thread for the chapters definitely sounds like a good idea.
I support this since a separate thread would be nice for keeping them organized... but at the same time, I think we should keep all the discussion in this thread... so I'm really not sure.

I really hope he's okay, too...
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Fri May 11, 2012 6:15 pm

@WavemasterRyx
I've been meaning to comment on that picture but I keep getting distracted, so here it goes.

Excellent as usual, love Psychiatrist Rampage, how do you make your pictures so adorable, and...
Wait, is Blackjack in a straitjacket? Applebloom Twilight crazy Crazy Tilt
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri May 11, 2012 6:23 pm

re separate thread:
I'm actually in favor of keeping them in here.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 6:26 pm

O. Hinds wrote:re separate thread:
I'm actually in favor of keeping them in here.

I agree, it'd be a bit confusing to have separate threads that'll die rather quickly, rather then keep our community in one big happy thread.

And I'm totally not saying that because I'm too lazy to look through more then one thread.

Probably.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Fri May 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Hey O.Hinds, you wouldn't happen to have an update on the progress of Ch.44, would you?
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri May 11, 2012 6:32 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:I'm glad you're not too disappointed, sir.
Not really too disappointed. I just love Twilight far too much. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 524433800

jacky2734 wrote:Hey O.Hinds, you wouldn't happen to have an update on the progress of Ch.44, would you?

Ah, yes! The thousand-dollar question! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 779695502
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ametros Fri May 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Fair enough then, O. Hinds. Applebloom
Ametros
Ametros
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri May 11, 2012 6:35 pm

jacky2734 wrote:Hey O.Hinds, you wouldn't happen to have an update on the progress of Ch.44, would you?
Really hard to say, I'm afraid. We're brushing today (I'm on a food break at the moment) because Somber's mother is going to have him busy over the weekend. I've brushed to just over halfway through the 31 current pages, but more scenes are planned for the chapter and there're a lot of comments behind me that we haven't dealt with yet. And, of course, Bronode is missing and possibly actually dead, for all we know, and unless we decide to declare this chapter finished without his input, which we're hesitant to do, we'll have to find him, have him read through, and then brush anything he spots that we missed. All in all... Sorry, I've no idea. It might be out later today, it might not be out until next weekend, it might be out sometime in between...
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 6:48 pm

It's okay Hinds, you guys take whatever time you need.

I really hope Bronode is okay.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri May 11, 2012 6:55 pm

@Hinds
I think Bronode is fine, unless he has a health condition that could turn life-threatening that I don't know about. Maybe his interwebs are down, or was sucked into a portal to Equestria? Who knows?
I am also in favor of keeping chapter reviews here.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ametros Fri May 11, 2012 7:00 pm

ketchup504 wrote:I am also in favor of keeping chapter reviews here.

My alternate suggestion was to merely copy them into a separate thread, for an easy collection of them, but oh well.
I, too hope Bronode is fine - though I'm sure he will be. As Ketchup pointed out, there are a few non-life-threatening explanations as to why he may not have responded.
Ametros
Ametros
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 7:22 pm

CalamityWhen wrote: As Ketchup pointed out, there are a few non-life-threatening explanations as to why he may not have responded.

Exactly. Such as:
Abducted by Gremlins
Power Outage
Extreme Laziness
Star Wars Marathon
MLP Marathon

It could be anything! We have nothing to worry about (except maybe the Gremlins...)
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Fri May 11, 2012 7:25 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:We have nothing to worry about (except maybe the Gremlins...)

Don't worry. Gremlins are harmless as long as you don't get them wet or feed them after midnight.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri May 11, 2012 7:28 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
CalamityWhen wrote: As Ketchup pointed out, there are a few non-life-threatening explanations as to why he may not have responded.

Exactly. Such as:
Abducted by Gremlins
Power Outage
Extreme Laziness
Star Wars Marathon
MLP Marathon

It could be anything! We have nothing to worry about (except maybe the Gremlins...)
If I remember correctly, and only from one of the films pertaining to them, Gremlins eat people, which would be very bad.
Edit: yep, when they are wet.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 7:31 pm

jacky2734 wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:We have nothing to worry about (except maybe the Gremlins...)

Don't worry. Gremlins are harmless as long as you don't get them wet or feed them after midnight.
Didn't getting the Mogwai wet just cause them to multiply? Getting them wet isn't really all that bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri May 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Uh oh, Gremlin debate.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Fri May 11, 2012 7:36 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:

Didn't getting the Mogwai wet just cause them to multiply? Getting them wet isn't really all that bad.

Yes, it causes them to multiply, but the new ones usually aren't as docile as the original and will be the ones that begin to cause mischief, ultimately tricking you into feeding them after midnight.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 7:36 pm

@Hinds
that's fine y'all take all the time you need to get the chapter ready. As for bronode, I'm sure he's fine as said before there are plenty of reasons for why he can't respond right now.

jacky2734 wrote:

Gremlins tend to a have a nasty penchant for messing with tech, so that would suck. But yes keeping them away from water is essential.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 7:43 pm

jacky2734 wrote:
Yes, it causes them to multiply, but the new ones usually aren't as docile as the original and will be the ones that begin to cause mischief, ultimately tricking you into feeding them after midnight.
Didn't they trick the kid by unplugging his alarm clock? Most of us get the time from our computers, phones, or I don't know I get the time from my xbox every now and then. Which I'm not sure if the Mogwai are smart enough to tamper with.

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Fri May 11, 2012 7:49 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
Didn't they trick the kid by unplugging his alarm clock? Most of us get the time from our computers, phones, or I don't know I get the time from my xbox every now and then. Which I'm not sure if the Mogwai are smart enough to tamper with.

I don't know, I haven't seen the movie in like ten years. But those things are tricky little devils, they'd find a way.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri May 11, 2012 7:51 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
Time auto correct. Windows auto correct your time, despite in what time zone you are now. And I would simply not feed gremlin, if it's dark outside (yay, 3 am, I'm still awake and don't plan to go to sleep in near future)
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri May 11, 2012 7:55 pm

One problem: feeding them after midnight causing dangerous-ness is fridge logic. Every time is after a midnight.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next