Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+45
Stringtheory
Scootayay
Elexius
Paper Airplane
NoodleNugget
Jeremyrush
Rboy474
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
nallar
XT Vengeance
Mech
SubjectSigma
Rafafidi
Valikdu
Snipehamster
Somber
Kattlarv
Spitfire
Game Master
RandomBlank
Ametros
Moodyman90
Katarn
Necr0maNceR
Derpmind
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Rickyking
Apple Crumble
O. Hinds
WavemasterRyx
CamoBadger
Orm
Sindri
RoboRed
Ketchup
Kippershy
Princess Celestia
jacky2734
MrMagma
Curebores
Littlepip
Formis_Fluttergod
SilentCarto
49 posters

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Kattlarv Fri May 11, 2012 2:27 pm

@Random: I don't even know what Mr hand is so xP (or is that a masturbation joke?)
And I only recall the vulva topic coming up due to the Chrysalis picture anyhow.

@Guard: It still wobbles on the whole "possible" thing. I have no idea
whom Celestia might fancy, but could be some random "within Canterlot
pony". My dibs would for the sake of being a bit cheesy lie to one of
the scholars/historians or such in that case. They'd have more insight
and topics to talk about "the good old days", and strategy nor warfare
would never really risk being brought up. And as for Flutters, as said, I
see it more likely with some nopony vet or something out in nowhere
(but still close enough to visit), or another doctor or whatnot. She's quite hard to pin-point, but so is most of them tbh.

@"Celestia servant scandal": ... I could so see some sort "Maid found
"tending to" Celstias "living quarters". Shocked onlooker says they
didn't expected to catch their beloved princess in the act of "raising
the moon"." Or I dunno, I'm to drowsy to make properly funny headlines.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by RoboRed Fri May 11, 2012 2:34 pm

Kattlarv wrote:
I gotta admit, the "raising the moon" one made me laugh out loud.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 2:40 pm

Kattlarv wrote:

The "rising the moon" bit caused me to laugh loud enough to wake up my dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Fri May 11, 2012 2:52 pm

RoboRed wrote:I'm going to fight back my unhealthy curiosity and not ask what or who "Mr. Hands" is.
Kattlarv wrote:I don't even know what Mr hand is so xP (or is that a masturbation joke?)
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 Facehoof
OK, look... if you really must know, Wikipedia knows who Mr. Hands was. Hint: not talking about the character from Mr. Bill.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri May 11, 2012 3:17 pm

SilentCarto wrote:
Kattlarv wrote:I don't even know what Mr hand is so xP (or is that a masturbation joke?)
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 Facehoof
OK, look... if you really must know, Wikipedia knows who Mr. Hands was. Hint: not talking about the character from Mr. Bill.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 CMC%20doesnt%20even%20deserve%20facehoof
There.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Fri May 11, 2012 3:18 pm

I'm surprised none of the new guys asked about the banana. That was the first thing that was asked about after I mentioned our orientation process in the old comment thread.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 3:30 pm

jacky2734 wrote:I'm surprised none of the new guys asked about the banana. That was the first thing that was asked about after I mentioned our orientation process in the old comment thread.
Unlike ours their curiosity probably isn't a a vice.

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Fri May 11, 2012 3:47 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:I'm surprised none of the new guys asked about the banana. That was the first thing that was asked about after I mentioned our orientation process in the old comment thread.

Give it time.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri May 11, 2012 3:49 pm

jacky2734 wrote:
TheLastDefender wrote:

Give it time.
For some reason, I don't think anyone will ask. I certainly will not.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 3:57 pm

I was surprised that none of the new guys ask about our homes layout in general.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 11, 2012 3:59 pm

What's this about a banana? Trollestia
Sorry, but you kinda forced me to ask.

Or were you talking about different people? Because, really, from us cloudsvillian's perspective, you all are the new people.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri May 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Has anyone heard from Bronode, by the way? He's not been in contact with us for days, and we're getting a bit worried.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 4:08 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:What's this about a banana? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 2937254162

Or were you talking about different people? Because, really, from us cloudsvillian's perspective, you all are the new people.
Jacky is in charge of orientation so he's the one to ask about the banana.

As for the new people we're talking about people that are new to our mildly insane group. So any lurkers that decided to join in on the fun from EqD or any of y'all that would like to join the merriment. At least I think that's what Jacky meant.

Last edited by guarddogjr on Fri May 11, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor mistake)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 4:13 pm

jacky2734 wrote:
Give it time.
XT Vengeance wrote:What's this about a banana?
PHCC corrupting one thread at a time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri May 11, 2012 4:13 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:What's this about a banana? Trollestia

I believe he was referring to a PH board, in our previous ones, we rarely got new people that became regulars. Actually, I am one of the newest, and I joined up after Christmas. But, this is your domain, and we are the newbs 'round here.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 11, 2012 4:20 pm

ketchup504 wrote:

I believe he was referring to a PH board, in our previous ones, we rarely got new people that became regulars. Actually, I am one of the newest, and I joined up after Christmas. But, this is your domain, and we are the newbs 'round here.
Damn right you are. :P
Naw, you guys are welcome to take shelter here as long as you like.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri May 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Jacky may be in charge of orientation, but that's only because I'm head psychiatrist here.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Kippershy wrote:Jacky may be in charge of orientation, but that's only because I'm head psychiatrist here.

If you're head psychiatrist, I call most lovable psychopathic patient!

... or villainous mastermind. Lovable villainous mastermind.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri May 11, 2012 4:32 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
Kippershy wrote:Jacky may be in charge of orientation, but that's only because I'm head psychiatrist here.

If you're head psychiatrist, I call most lovable psychopathic patient!

... or villainous mastermind. Lovable villainous mastermind.

Does this mean I have to hug and love you too?
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Kippershy wrote: Does this mean I have to hug and love you too?

Yes. Yes it does.

With only a small chance of backstabbing.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Oh, and I almost forgot to initiate you all to cloudsville.
Here you go: https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/t377-initiation-for-new-members-as-said-by-rose-site-founder
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Not until you fix that simulation glitch, This "Betty" node you installed is creeping everyone out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri May 11, 2012 4:35 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:Oh, and I almost forgot to initiate you all to cloudsville.
Here you go: https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/t377-initiation-for-new-members-as-said-by-rose-site-founder
We were initiated yesterday, I think (somewhere on page 4-5)
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickyking Fri May 11, 2012 4:36 pm

guarddogjr wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:What's this about a banana? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 2937254162

Jacky is in charge of orientation so he's the one to ask about the banana.

As for the new people we're talking about people that are new to our mildly insane group. So any lurkers that decided to join in on the fun from EqD or any of y'all that would like to join the merriment. At least I think that's what Jacky meant.

I'm one of those people.
Rickyking
Rickyking
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Katarn wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:Oh, and I almost forgot to initiate you all to cloudsville.
We were initiated yesterday, I think (somewhere on page 4-5)
Awww...Damn.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Fri May 11, 2012 4:38 pm

As stated before, Orientation involves getting strapped to an uncomfortable chair, the complete "Barney and Friends" series set on a loop, and a banana. What's the banana for, you ask. In the hands of an expert, a banana has 1001 uses and you'd have to discover at least five of them in order to survive and pass orientation.
This could be why we haven't had many new regulars in the PHCC lately.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri May 11, 2012 4:46 pm

...so I just finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Statement: The Hyron Project would fit right in with PH. To be more precise, it would fit right into the Core.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickyking Fri May 11, 2012 4:47 pm

jacky2734 wrote:

As stated before, Orientation involves getting strapped to an uncomfortable chair, the complete "Barney and Friends" series set on a loop, and a banana. What's the banana for, you ask. In the hands of an expert, a banana has 1001 uses and you'd have to discover at least five of them in order to survive and pass orientation.

Perhaps I should return to the shadows... [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 4206338362

Nah I won't be driven away that easily!
Rickyking
Rickyking
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri May 11, 2012 5:07 pm

jacky2734 wrote:

This, ladies and gents, is why you don't ask too many questions. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 2113965524
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ametros Fri May 11, 2012 5:09 pm

ketchup504 wrote:
I believe he was referring to a PH board, in our previous ones, we rarely got new people that became regulars.

Yeah, I'm a long-time lurker, infrequent poster. I tend to miss most of the active conversation, being asleep in the southern hemisphere and all... There's often a staggeringly-large amount of comments to read through...

Just a note, but I'm in favour of the creation of a separate thread for chapter views (or at least an extra one where the reviews are copied to) so that they're easier to locate for those wanting to read them. Otherwise they'll just get buried and mixed up within the mass of... EVERYTHING.
Ametros
Ametros
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next