Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+45
Stringtheory
Scootayay
Elexius
Paper Airplane
NoodleNugget
Jeremyrush
Rboy474
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
nallar
XT Vengeance
Mech
SubjectSigma
Rafafidi
Valikdu
Snipehamster
Somber
Kattlarv
Spitfire
Game Master
RandomBlank
Ametros
Moodyman90
Katarn
Necr0maNceR
Derpmind
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Rickyking
Apple Crumble
O. Hinds
WavemasterRyx
CamoBadger
Orm
Sindri
RoboRed
Ketchup
Kippershy
Princess Celestia
jacky2734
MrMagma
Curebores
Littlepip
Formis_Fluttergod
SilentCarto
49 posters

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Katarn Thu May 10, 2012 7:46 am

RandomBlank wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Orm Thu May 10, 2012 8:06 am

Was I the only one who was reminded of The Darkness 2 in the latest chapter?
Mostly because of this:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ormag_Necros on Thu May 10, 2012 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomBlank Thu May 10, 2012 8:08 am

Now you're really spoiling things, Katarn.
And wrongly so, if you imply
Spoiler:

Luna
RandomBlank
RandomBlank
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 10, 2012 8:20 am

Ormag_Necros wrote:Was I the only one who was reminded of The Darkness 2 in the latest chapter?
Mostly because of this:
Spoiler:
Nope, me too.

@Random
I know that.
...Fine, let's just drop spoiling story...for now [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 908227573
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Thu May 10, 2012 8:22 am

guarddogjr wrote:@SilentCarto
I knew the helmet was weaker, that much I remembered from FOE was just wanted to know about the rest. As for the Enclave armor, wasn't it made to be lighter, and as result weaker, so it could be more aerodynamic and is better for flight.
Sindri wrote:Well, the visor on Enclave armor is an established weak point; they were designed more for intimidation than defense, what with the aerial units both during the war and after focused more on Shock and Awe than practical sustained combat. Ranger helmets are much sturdier, and the armor is heavier in general than anything you could fly in.
Yes, but my point still holds -- that Blackjack can pull off some tricks that you can't in a game because they're dealing with real materials rather than numerical abstractions.

jacky2734 wrote:You know I was listening to that FOE radio play they have posted on EqD and a thought crossed my mind.
"Why has nobody used the Littlehorn Site as a location in their story yet?"
I know the obvious answer is that the setting for the FOE sidefics are usually nowhere near it but still. It'd be an interesting place to visit.
That's pretty much it. Homage was on the eastern edge of that map when she brought down the Shattered Hoof SPP tower and hid out in Rockopolis. It's a ripe area to use, it's just so far from Canterlot and Ponyville that the events of FOE would be as distant as FO1&2 are from FONV.

RandomBlank wrote:No, you aren't.
Oh thank Celestia! :)

Littlepip wrote:Hook, rope, whatnow?
He meant "hook, line and sinker". :)
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Thu May 10, 2012 10:42 am

*Cloud of smoke and she appears*
Right, this seems like it can work so-so. A bit large though, but it works :P
In a bit of a rush, but eh, will jury rig something as usual.

@Wave: That's okay. And I guess not many are up for discussing how stupid some of the pairings are, and some of the "pondering pairings". Not sure how good point I made, (should be 2-4 pages back on the latest blogger thread as said) but I personally though I managed to point out what at least I thought was quite a big flaw in both the "potential Celestia pairing" and the Fluttershy pairing. Come to think of it, I know only m/f pairing would be of interest for sake of offspring, but it just crossed my mind that Celestia might swing both ways. And as said, who the buck knows if there isn't a spell for "that" type of thing.

Anyhow, quite tempted to bring up the discussion with a re-post. But as said, would anypony be wanting to discuss some of the current pairings and how "solid" they actually are? Or would that count as damaging behaviour towards Somber? xD

And gee, thanks. It's nice to be known for coming up with terrible topics, really warms my heart xD
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu May 10, 2012 10:49 am

Dang, you people are crazy...I leave it at 3 pages, I wake up the next day and it's up to 8...holy smokes.

I guess I really shouldn't be surprised, though...

WavemasterRyx wrote:And well, I'm putting most of my energy into the other picture I've been working on, but here's a quick Boo, to kick off our new home.
http://boo-project-horizons.tumblr.com/post/22747531509

Alex Trebek approves of this Boo. (as do I)

ScytoHarmony wrote:
guarddogjr wrote: I think she would fit in well, especially since Tony Stark is not only arms dealer but he also has plenty of whiskey! it's win- win for her.

This is a fanfic just waiting to happen.

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN. If nothing else, at least some fanart is in order.

Meleagridis wrote:=Y'all're nuttier than the refreshment table at the squirrel family reunion.
I'm gonna have to remember that one...

silentcarto wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Um, this place seems nice! (Testing, testing... 112358)
Twelve! Eureka! (Now to wait and see if anyone at all gets that...)
Pretty sure the next number is supposed to be 13 (Fibonacci series)...
Oh and if you making a reference to something, I completely missed it. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 3670107347

jacky2734 wrote:You know I was listening to that FOE radio play they have posted on EqD and a thought crossed my mind.

"Why has nobody used the Littlehorn Site as a location in their story yet?"

I know the obvious answer is that the setting for the FOE sidefics are usually nowhere near it but still. It'd be an interesting place to visit.
I just listened to that. A very well done set of audio clips, indeed.
I can't imagine that FOE Sidefics being nowhere near it being an issue, though. If anything, locations to be free to explore would be more ideal.
But then again, that's the prerogative of the author. Littlehorn would be an interesting setting because of it's existing backstory.

RandomBlank wrote:Also, as I realize, ponies like RoboRed won't need to split their 3000 words chapter reviews into multiple posts either.
I know! Isn't it great? And there's buttons for hyperlinks, etc! No more annoying HTML code!
(*looks back* Damn...that thing really was almost 3000 words...)

Annie Konda wrote:Oh my, so many of you..
Suddenly our little less then 100 people, less then 30 regulars fourm is getting busy..

EDIT: might I add, out founding member decided this was initiation, so, enjoy
https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/t377-initiation-for-new-members-as-said-by-rose-site-founder
OH GOD IT'S IN MY HEAD AGAIN I THOUGHT I GOT RID OF IT GETITOUTGETITOUTGETITOUTGETITOUTAAARARARGRBLBLFLLFBLFBLBFLBFLBBL

Littlepip wrote:I can proudly announce;

I just read chapter one of PH! :D
SUCCESS!!!

Katarn wrote:
Spoiler:
That image. I get the reference, and I wholly approve. *runs off to watch Cowboy Bebop*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu May 10, 2012 10:50 am

RandomBlank wrote:*sigh*
I see one huge disadvantage of this forum.
It has no placeholder avatar picture which I could edit into my avatar :P

Kippershy wrote:
No other story managed to break two threads. (as in, full up two and hit a third)

Three.

5000 comments under the story.
5000 in comments thread #1
5000 in comments thread #2
300 in comments thread #3 based on IntenseDebate, which led us to move because it sucks.

Meanwhile, FoE has 5000 for original story and some 2000 in comments thread.

Formis_Sage wrote:
Sindri wrote:
And SilentCarto has the 7th most posts in the week with 13? Yeah, I'm
afraid that once we get going we're likely to take over the
forum...
*sigh*
And it used to be such a nice and peaceful place. :D
Did I mention I really don't like big crowds? Even online. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 3932362616

Oh, we won't be spilling out of the thread much.

Also, as I realize, ponies like RoboRed won't need to split their 3000 words chapter reviews into multiple posts either.

SilentCarto wrote:...that moment when you realize you're the oldest guy in the room by about a decade. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 Raritystunnedplz
No, you aren't.

O. Hinds wrote:I have arrived and will now be setting this as the PH comment thread that I follow.
I, O.Hinds, have arrived.
Time to do the MAGICS!

I'm not trying to mislead anyone - I simply meant that no other story had even managed to fill two threads.
damn that kicked into italics on its own... but I like it like that.
So yeah - not trying to be misleading, just pointing out just how much extra we managed
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu May 10, 2012 10:54 am

Annie Konda wrote:Oh my, so many of you..
Suddenly our little less then 100 people, less then 30 regulars fourm is getting busy..

EDIT: might I add, out founding member decided this was initiation, so, enjoy
https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/t377-initiation-for-new-members-as-said-by-rose-site-founder

That was scary.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Somber Thu May 10, 2012 11:05 am

Um... Hello. I made it? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 2959915888
Somber
Somber
Hydra

Brohoof! : 1046

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu May 10, 2012 11:07 am

Somber wrote:Um... Hello. I made it? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 2959915888
-grabs you and hugs tight-
Glad you could join us.

No, hugs aren't optional, sorry.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu May 10, 2012 11:21 am

Somber wrote:Um... Hello. I made it? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 2959915888

OUR LEADER HAS ARRIVED! ALL PRAISE!
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 133661224252
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu May 10, 2012 11:26 am

RoboRed wrote:

OUR LEADER HAS ARRIVED! ALL PRAISE!
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 133661224252
By the way, I still hate you for showing me Samantha James - Again and again.

(not really, I love you<3)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Thu May 10, 2012 11:27 am

Somber!
I think the move is now officially complete! How do we want to celebrate?
...Would anyone approve of a collective 'Project Horizons Crew' introduction in the greetings section? There are probably still a few forum dwellers wondering about the increase in traffic so we might as well put in a quick, 'By the way, a fandom emigrated to your forum' warning.

My boss won't stop singing that. I honestly can't tell whether it's annoying or amazing.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 11:31 am

-Pinkie gasp and hug-
Hiya Somber! You made it, this calls for a Party! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 1072848288

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 Pinkie10

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu May 10, 2012 11:33 am

Kippershy wrote:
By the way, I still hate you for showing me Samantha James - Again and again.

(not really, I love you<3)

I'm still really glad I could help. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 524433800

DJ Robo, here for everyone's music needs!

Meleagridis wrote:Somber!

My boss won't stop singing that. I honestly can't tell whether it's annoying or amazing.

It's like it puts my brain into such a state of "WTF" that it doesn't know up from carrot and west from sasquatch.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 10, 2012 11:34 am

Glad to have you here. ^^

@Long posts
It's quite annoying to scroll through unending quotes. So, if you quote long post (unless you will reply to separate part of post in your post) put it in spoiler. For those, who don't know how to do it, when replying, select "Others", there would be option "Spoiler". I would recommend to use same rule for BIG or massive amount of images (just put under spoiler separate images).
There shall be name:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu May 10, 2012 11:34 am

Meleagridis wrote:Somber!
I think the move is now officially complete! How do we want to celebrate?
...Would anyone approve of a collective 'Project Horizons Crew' introduction in the greetings section? There are probably still a few forum dwellers wondering about the increase in traffic so we might as well put in a quick, 'By the way, a fandom emigrated to your forum' warning.

I'll show you something amazing:
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickyking Thu May 10, 2012 11:36 am

Hello there Somber!
Rickyking
Rickyking
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Snipehamster Thu May 10, 2012 11:37 am

Oooh, a forum. Shiny.

Snipehamster
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 11:39 am

Snipehamster wrote:Oooh, a forum. Shiny.

Hiya Snipehamster! glad you could join us!

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 10, 2012 11:40 am

Kippershy wrote:

I'll show you something amazing:

Thank you, it's been WAY too long since I've heard that

And now the TRUE reason I am here (besides spying on you all Twilight crazy )
If any of you guys has any questions about the site, how it works, etc. etc. feel free to ask anyone you see with a Pink or Red name and we can help you out.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu May 10, 2012 11:41 am

Snipehamster wrote:Oooh, a forum. Shiny.
Wont be shiny for long - and that's even before we're a fraction of the way to being done with it.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu May 10, 2012 11:43 am

Nightmare Moon wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
Spoiler:

Thank you, it's been WAY too long since I've heard that

And now the TRUE reason I am here (besides spying on you all [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 3932362616 )
If any of you guys has any questions about the site, how it works, etc. etc. feel free to ask anyone you see with a Pink or Red name and we can help you out.

I wouldn't spy on us if I were you. The topics we broach have been known to be too much even for Somber himself.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Curebores Thu May 10, 2012 11:44 am

Nightmare Moon wrote:
And now the TRUE reason I am here (besides spying on you all [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 3932362616 )

Thanks, will do.

Curebores
Foal

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 10, 2012 11:46 am

Kippershy wrote:

I wouldn't spy on us if I were you. The topics we broach have been known to be too much even for Somber himself.
I accept your challenge, let the games begin Luna
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Curebores Thu May 10, 2012 11:47 am

Challenge accepted, accepted...

Curebores
Foal

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu May 10, 2012 11:53 am

Nightmare Moon wrote:
Kippershy wrote:

I accept your challenge, let the games begin Luna

All in good time, my friend.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Thu May 10, 2012 11:59 am

Kippershy wrote:I'll show you something amazing:

Man man. Man man manly manman man man mana mana man. Man man manmanman man manman mana man. Manly man man?

(Gee, thanks. Now I can't say anything but man mana man. My roommates won't talk to me and I can't call my family. What do I do?)
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu May 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Nightmare Moon wrote:
Kippershy wrote:

I accept your challenge, let the games begin [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 761398768

I like you -smiles-
(hint; this is probably not a good thing, because I've been known to say things such as the need for beating the bad feelings out of Somber to try cheer him up with jokes... Didn't work)

Meleagridis wrote:
Kippershy wrote:I'll show you something amazing:

Man man. Man man manly manman man man mana mana man. Man man manmanman man manman mana man. Manly man man?

(Gee,
thanks. Now I can't say anything but man mana man. My roommates won't
talk to me and I can't call my family. What do I do?)

Just realised I forgot to make my reply to this quote; LOL
sorry.

I sing it at work. Proper loud too.

NOW YOU'RE MAN, MAN MAN MAN

Last edited by Kippershy on Thu May 10, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next