Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+45
Stringtheory
Scootayay
Elexius
Paper Airplane
NoodleNugget
Jeremyrush
Rboy474
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
nallar
XT Vengeance
Mech
SubjectSigma
Rafafidi
Valikdu
Snipehamster
Somber
Kattlarv
Spitfire
Game Master
RandomBlank
Ametros
Moodyman90
Katarn
Necr0maNceR
Derpmind
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Rickyking
Apple Crumble
O. Hinds
WavemasterRyx
CamoBadger
Orm
Sindri
RoboRed
Ketchup
Kippershy
Princess Celestia
jacky2734
MrMagma
Curebores
Littlepip
Formis_Fluttergod
SilentCarto
49 posters

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 2:12 am

jacky2734 wrote:

HECK NO! By themselves, those things are freaking rocket magnets. You'd be safer walking into a battlefield waving a torch and wearing a huge sign saying "Shoot At Me" with a bullseye painted on it.
It's probably for the best I already have to explain Aonee why the tank he just hijacked is inside of tree.

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Sindri Sat May 12, 2012 2:12 am

WavemasterRyx wrote:Alright, I finally finished it... I actually wanted to draw this half in thanks to Mint for helping convince Somber to keep 43, since it turned out to be such a marvelous chapter, but I really don't know how much of a "thanks" it really is...
http://wavemasterryx.tumblr.com/post/22833753359
Rampage is best psychologist. Sometimes. Mostly those times when hitting things counts as therapy.

Moodyman90 wrote:Well, I always believed Earth ponies had a limited magic that lets them do stuff like that. The important thing is to not think about what they're doing as they do it. Only works for things like pens or spoons and the like though.
At least that's my headcanon and what I'm working with in my story.
Still nothing to support that in canon, and many examples of using mouth or tail to manipulate things when such an ability would certainly have been easier.

Kattlarv wrote:Imo, you're having way to much random chit chat here, filling up the forum to quickly xP
Too much random chit chat? but there isn't even a new chapter!

Kattlarv wrote:@Sindri: Oh really now, of all the things, it's the comment of which way
Celestia's barn door swings that picks your interest? xD
I've chimed in on many things, with timing and frequency subject to IRL difficulties and subject determined purely by whim.

Anyway, if Fluttershy was, as you suggest, just looking for a stress relief, wouldn't the pony she needs to stay by the side of anyway be a better choice than somepony she'd need to sneak off for extended periods to meet? And while we haven't seen much of their relationship or emotional reaction to each other thus far, she'd be more likely to fall for somepony in her typical social circles than somepony she'd never realistically meet or spend time with. I'm not personally a fan of Flutters x Goldenblood, but I don't have any evidence to actually denounce it yet (and knowing Somber, as soon as she gives us any real information she'll force me to love it. Incidentally? Still haven't forgiven you for making me like Psychoshy).

XT Vengeance wrote:...from us cloudsvillian's perspective, you all are the new people.
Give it time. Judging by the stats on the side of the screen, we'll have taken over within three chapters.

Kippershy wrote:Does this mean I have to hug and love you too?
Hugs for all! Queen Pinkie Pie

Rickyking wrote:Perhaps I should return to the shadows... [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 16 4206338362
No shadows for you! Get back out here, lurker!

jacky2734 wrote:Don't worry. Gremlins are harmless as long as you don't get them wet or feed them after midnight.
Okay, "don't get them wet" is fine; easily understood, simple binary rule.
But feeding after midnight? Is it between midnight and dawn? Midnight and when they go to sleep? Any time after the first midnight after they're born/hatched/created/spawned? It's always after midnight!

O. Hinds wrote:[REDACTED]
I'm so confused. I guess that'll teach me to never be away from my computer for more than half an hour...

Moodyman90 wrote:I've read everything and I'm still lost.
What's going on now?
Everything and Nothing. Always.

Kattlarv wrote:*massive snip*
You're making a lot of assumptions about their relationship. And yes, if these things are true, then the whole thing is shallow, nonsensical, and out of character for both of them. But we haven't seen any evidence to support this.
I don't think that the megaspells were Goldy's idea. He certainly took advantage of them once they were out, but I think that Fo:E confirmed that they were Fluttershy's idea in the first place, both to develop and to distribute to both sides, and nothing I can recall in PH contradicts that.
Side note: the doctor-patient variety is typically referred to as the Florence Nightingale Effect, rather than Stockholm's.

ScytoHarmony wrote:Pffft, Cookies? What do you think I am, a child?
Dibs on your cookies!

Aonee wrote:I'm a he... Scootaloo
You could avoid that confusion by picking a gender for your profile.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 12, 2012 2:16 am

*pulls out cart*
Then, I assume, this would be much safer!
*Push it from hill and jumps in it*
Weeeeeee.
*Cart overturns, Katarn glide with his face on the ground*
Medic....
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 2:19 am

Katarn wrote:*pulls out cart*
*Push it from cliff and jumps in it*
Weeeeeee.
Medic....
*sigh* I'll get a health potion just don't move.*walks away to get a health potion and comes back 5min later* Here drink this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 12, 2012 2:26 am

guarddogjr wrote:
*sigh* I'll get a health potion just don't move.*walks away to get a health potion and comes back 5min later* Here drink this.
*pulls himself up*
Thanks...I now will go...and crawl...in that hole, where I come from earlier...
*crawl's into tank and lay down on ammunition*
Cold...cold is good
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat May 12, 2012 3:13 am

You guys should really check out the Corrupt a Wish thread, it's hilarious.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 3:18 am

Katarn wrote:
guarddogjr wrote:
*pulls himself up*
Thanks...I now will go...and crawl...in that hole, where I come from earlier...
*crawl's into tank and lay down on ammunition*
Cold...cold is good
*Walks up to the crashed tank and places a sticky note "Aonee, I can explain"*
I'm gonna regret this in the morning.*Stumbles back into the house and pass out*

Last edited by guarddogjr on Sat May 12, 2012 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor mistake)

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Sat May 12, 2012 3:55 am

Sindri wrote:Rampage is best psychologist. Sometimes. Mostly those times when hitting things counts as therapy.

Side note: the doctor-patient variety is typically referred to as the Florence Nightingale Effect, rather than Stockholm's.
Best therapist, especially when the thing being hit for therapy happens to be her...
Oh right that's what it's called. Well at least I remembered there was a specific separate name for it...

Kattlarv wrote:"Your wall of text skill has increased to 17"
I think... we simply see this situation two completely different ways. Most specifically, I don't see Fluttershy as "doing what she is forced to do day in and day out" - what I see her doing is doing is running the Ministry of Peace, rather than directly helping the ponies I'm sure she would want to. Thus, having the chance to care for Goldenblood is doing what she wants in order to get a break from her duties and stress - not only that, but she cares about him because the Mane 6 all see Goldenblood as helping and supporting them, not the devious bastard that we can see from the outside.

But then, I enjoy Honey Dip... so what do I know.

Now, do excuse me, I have an appointment with Happyhorn Gardens... *sighs*
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat May 12, 2012 4:14 am

Damn...looks like I just missed one hell of an RP...DAMN YOU, WORK!!!
Hey, if you guys ever need that tank or any other vehicle you come across modified or worked on (which apparently you do right now...), then lemme at 'em! *brandishes comically large wrench*

O. Hinds wrote:And, of course, Bronode is missing and possibly actually dead, for all we know
Geez...awful quick to assume the worst, aren't you?

ketchup504 wrote:Uh oh, Gremlin debate.
Yeeaaah...I'm just gonna stay out of this one...

O. Hinds wrote:[REDACTED]
And a very, very merry [REDACTED] to you, too! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 16 524433800

WavemasterRyx wrote:Ah, I can understand that. I'd had the idea before you posted your review, and I thought it might be close enough, sorry.
No need to apologize. It's a very nice picture.

guarddogjr wrote:
Rafafidi wrote:
Oh Goddess, you made me search for Mr.Hands!
Where is Happyhorn? I need her now!
It's your first right, then talk to Kippershy he'll get you plugged in.
Yeeaahh...I had the misfortune of reading a PM from Kippershy explaining Mr.Hands to me.
Needless to say, I don't think he's...qualified right now to be cleansing your mind of said topic...best just stick with Happyhorn.

O. Hinds wrote:We're probably not going to finish tonight; there's still no sign of Bronode, and Somber keeps getting delayed by outside events.
*sadface*

guarddogjr wrote:I would but it's locked in Happy horn and I'm not getting it until Kipper gets rid of "Betty".
Who or what is "Betty", and dare I ask that question?

jacky2734 wrote:Ladies and gentlemen who are new to the PHCC, you just witnessed your first totally random, completely unrelated to PH, crazy role play. This stuff is how we filled up 3 comment posts on EqD.

Also, did I miss something? Where did the tank come from?
Who cares!?!?!? We've got a f$cking tank!!!

Katarn wrote:*pulls out cart*
*Push it from hill and jumps in it*
Weeeeeee.
Medic....
*snerk*

jacky2734 wrote:You guys should really check out the Corrupt a Wish thread, it's hilarious.
Done.

Speaking of RP and funny skits and all that jazz, anyone seen Swicked?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat May 12, 2012 4:21 am

Also, this is the most badass picture of Twilight I have ever seen. Seriously, I'm drooling all over my computer. Somebody please pull me away from my screen. adglsgkjalhslkgjhalkaetrebbrbbr976

(me gustan mucho las hoofboots...)
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Celestia Sat May 12, 2012 5:25 am

You people are crazy.

I just scrolled my way through a jungle of incoherent RP, that'll teach me about spending my days working [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 16 908227573

@The Great And Powerful Writing/Editing Team:
We'll just find ways to busy ourselves in the meantime (:

However, not to overstep any boundaries here, but have you considered adding one or two people to the editing team to speed up the process? I'm sure there's a pool of knowledgeable potential editors out there, just waiting to be tapped.

What exactly does "brushing up" involve anyway? (sorry if this has been explained before, i'm just curious)
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat May 12, 2012 6:11 am

Princess Celestia wrote:However, not to overstep any boundaries here, but have you considered adding one or two people to the editing team to speed up the process? I'm sure there's a pool of knowledgeable potential editors out there, just waiting to be tapped.

What exactly does "brushing up" involve anyway? (sorry if this has been explained before, i'm just curious)
Oh, we've done that. I joined at the start of Chapter Three, then we added Bronode, and then finally Snipehamster joined the team. We decided to stop adding people there (though I suppose we could revisit that decision); it was thought that we reached a balance point where the increase in eye and brain power would be outweighed by the increased administrative difficulties.

As for what brushing involves, we generally meet, usually on Saturdays with overflow to Sunday if necessary, and spend eleven hours or so reading through the chapter, making thorough line edits, arguing about choices between very slightly different versions of the same sentence, worrying about maintaining internal and external consistency, embarking on factchecking expeditions throughout PH and FoE (just today I had to force quit Firefox when one such expedition got a bit too out of hand), discussing spoilers if we have to, and generally taking Somber's words and getting them ready for release. There's also generally some conversation in the chat, though the amount and subject varies.

We seem to be shifting towards a once-a-fortnight update schedule, though, with, in addition to the official brushing sessions, people coming in whenever's convenient and doing a bit of work, leaving comments if they've got questions or particularly noteworthy observations.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Celestia Sat May 12, 2012 6:41 am

Sounds like a lot of work!

You should release "the raws" of a chapter along with the finished product one day, so that we can see the amount of work that goes into it.

It's easy to imagine that what we get to read is just what Somber wrote with typos or so corrected, but apparently that is very far from the truth (:
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Colt/Filly

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sat May 12, 2012 9:51 am

@Celestia
If you want an example of Somber's work before she had editors, take a look at Perils of the Past. Still a great story, but with screwy grammar, several tiny breaks from the show's canon, less shiny sentence structure...

In my experience, there are three basic qualities you like to see in an author. Some have brilliant stories in their heads, just waiting to get out. Some have a way with words, pulling your forcibly into a scene and playing your emotions like a harp. And some write smoothly, cleanly, and without errors.
You can be a decent author, famous even, with either of the first two. Most of the best have two of the three. I've never found someone with all three, but if you get the first two then a good editor can catch the third and make the story into a masterpiece.

Edit: Fair warning, reading what there is of Perils of the Past may cause minor depressive symptoms upon realization that the story will, in all probability, never be continued.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Sat May 12, 2012 10:12 am

Princess Celestia wrote:It's easy to imagine that what we get to read is just what Somber wrote with typos or so corrected, but apparently that is very far from the truth (:

This is my favourite explanation of the true value of editors. (I can't seem to get the embed working, sorry) (And I'm even having some issues with the link... it's at 1:09 into the video)

Now to find the other posts I been meaning to reply to. Somewhere among the hordes of new comments, hidden among silly, silly rp...
I think I might just go back to bed.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sat May 12, 2012 10:20 am

From all I recall, we never had extended RP's on the other thread, we had extended random shits and giggles, but not RP. xP

And seems my rant was more or less skipped, possibly for the best. Just wanted to point out to those that read it: I'm not angry/furious or whatever I might have seemed to be. I'm just somewhat annoyed over it. I'm just in a very pent up situation where I just seem to kinda fume over things. I am hurt and mad, yes. But not specifically at this part, it just gets hit by the "excess" anger as I got nowhere else to direct it to.

@Sindri: There's a difference in random chit chat, and random chit chat xD

I know you have, you're one of the more... "dedicate" comments if I recall, you prod around here and there.

As for the paring, again: Stress relief wouldn't seem to even be capable to get from that relation. No offence, but he has the the endurance of what? A 80 year old with severe asthma? And Just to go there, I would personally not enjoy like what, ~30 seconds of head, with the possibility to have a gob of blood spat up over my privates. And from what we know he "came and went", it's not like he was a common everyday visitor to what I recall. For comfort and stress relief, it would make MUCH more sense to take a less busy, less sick and less important pony that could actually afford to spend time with her. For a nobody secret lover, she could pretty much just say "I need you today." and they WOULD make time for her. For Golden and Flutters, it's more a "Let me just check my schedule with 91 meetings... and see where we can both make free time to rush to a secluded place where nopony would suspect anything at all, alternatively "book and appointment" with each other.". I can only about see it working if Fluttershy was really, REALLY into helping others and get little or nothing for herself. And as said, if she could overlook and overcome all the obstacles in the way. But yeah, I am really waiting for the explanation of how in the heck they are even together. (And Sindri, I know it's technically not neccecary to tell you but: If you want to keep your opinion of Psychoshy, stay outa my FiMFiction in the near future xD)

And yeah, I am making quite many, but as said, I'm not seeing anything supporting them not being possible either. And as said, I can't really recall the event, but I know he said something about something to Fluttershy, it could have been the megaspells, or something else. I only know they messed her up badly. It's partly why I don't see her very capable to mostly ignore all of her own problems just to take care of someone else's. And I know about that Florence thing to. But part being, I don't recall Fluttershy ever being, or having time to be his personal doctor and assistant for extended periods of time. She's an important mare, she got better things to do than stick to some other semi-important pony being their personal caretaker.

@Wave: We likely do. Her duties include helping ponies and talking to important ponies, having meetings and whatnot. Golden is ALL that wrapped in one. He needs taking care of, he is one of the things stuff revolve around, he has very little time, and physical ability to care for her, plus work is more or less a constant topic between the two. We've seen several times that none of the main six really seems to like him. (unless I recall very wrong, but I recall both Rarity and Twilight being annoyed at him... then somehow doing a 180 and apologizing to him and being worried.) Basically, the "break" you are hinting is would include taking care of him, worrying for his health, talking about ministry stuff. And for some reason, occasional very, very awkward sex. Counting his condition. Kinda surprised she even consider doing it as it'd almost seem like it'd hurt him more than help him. Or be so careful it's more of a chore than anything. If anything, I just recall them having respect for him, at most. As said, none of them really knows what the heck he is even doing, not the bad, nor "good" stuff. He's given them some ideas and lurks around.

As for Honey Dip. I dunno if it has some place where it's fleshed out more, but from all I've seen of her, her personality is pretty much summed up in "I liek kawk...". That, but mostly I'm annoyed at the artists ignorance for anatomy and a few other things. (Still not as bad as the time someone scolded me for pointing out they were looking at child genitals. Accusing me for "ruining their fun", telling me they did not need to know it was children they enjoyed watching, that I just messed up their porn. Ugh... I just don't understand people.)

And I'm to broken for happyhorn methinks. Easier to just find a replacement :P
Also, man, it had bigger impact on me than I thought to not be allowed to have my bi weekly only meeting with my friends...
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sat May 12, 2012 10:41 am

Kattlarv wrote:...
At the time at which they got together, all of the Ministry Mares (except probably Rarity, who wasn't saying anything) thought of him as a trusted friend and advisor. Twilight started hating him because of whatever he did to make Fluttershy cry and end their relationship.

And yes, his physical condition is an argument against if she was just looking for casual sex, but I'm pretty sure that's not what it was about.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Curebores Sat May 12, 2012 10:50 am

@kim

The FluttersXGolden thing: I imagine that golden is one of the few patients who hangs around. Most of the rest either come in, get healed, and leave or they just flat out die. Goldenblood is always there due to his condition and important enough to see fluttershy personally as his doctor. Fluttershy herself wouldn't be able to get out much (if at all). Running a hospital in wartime is a full time job. Goldenblood is the closest thing she has to a friend she can talk to outside of work (even if it is still, technically, work). Goldenblood works his manipulative magic, one thing leads to another and she starts to like him as more than just a patient. Somewhere along the line golden too starts to secretly feel the same but can't let such petty feelings get in the way of whatever it is he is up to. Blah blah gala blah breakup blah prison and so on.

Curebores
Foal

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 12, 2012 10:53 am

jacky2734 wrote:This is what happens when we don't have a new chapter to discuss, we get piss drunk off of moonshine and jack a tank from the seekers.
Or somepony [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 16 761398768 organises story contest, right, Jacky? :D

@Kattlarv
Sometimes I want to answer to your posts, but ether I'm no good with topics you're rising or I just lack words (literally) to answer. Sorry, if you fell ignored. But I, honestly, read your every post (even if I don't understand something in it :D)
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat May 12, 2012 11:08 am

guarddogjr wrote:
TheLastDefender wrote:
I don't think kipper had a chance to fix the "Betty" node.

He didn't.*carefully locks the door behind scyto* Well then looks like kipper has something to do when he comes back.

Yes. Yes I do have something to do.

ScytoHarmony wrote:
TheLastDefender wrote: I don't think kipper had a chance to fix the "Betty" node.

Haha, now--

Wait, what?

Nonononono! Don't make me a little girl! Nyeh! *runs*

No, silly! I'm the little girl.
Play by my rules now... you're in my world.

ScytoHarmony wrote:*Bangs on the door* Let me out! Heeeeeeeelp!

Edit: There isn't even any lights in here! I can't see!

Is that you, Kipper?

WHO'S TOUCHING ME!?

Shush, my little pony. All will be fine, soon.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat May 12, 2012 11:17 am

So I just read through all those pages.
Damn I miss comment pages being 200 replies long, lol.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat May 12, 2012 11:33 am

So, TMI post completely unrelated to anything but I feel like posting it anyway, lol.
(as in, MASSIVELY TMI)

Spoiler:
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat May 12, 2012 11:43 am

Kippershy wrote:So, TMI post completely unrelated to anything but I feel like posting it anyway, lol.
(as in, MASSIVELY TMI)

Spoiler:

Must not laugh...must not laugh...sorry, can't, I laughed.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 12, 2012 11:46 am

Well, this certain is interesting. I've thrown myself in the middle of groups and discussions before but the group set up here is something new to me.
Feel like the kid standing outside of a clubhouse going "come on guys, let me in!" but that'll eventually fade. I'll either start fitting in or stay on the outskirts.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:50 am

Kippershy wrote:So, TMI post completely unrelated to anything but I feel like posting it anyway, lol.
(as in, MASSIVELY TMI)

Spoiler:
This was an interesting post to wake up to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Sat May 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Katarn wrote:
Or somepony [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 16 761398768 organises story contest, right, Jacky? :D

That was fun. Let's do it again. With themes.

Moodyman90 wrote:Well, this certain is interesting. I've thrown myself in the middle of groups and discussions before but the group set up here is something new to me.
Feel like the kid standing outside of a clubhouse going "come on guys, let me in!" but that'll eventually fade. I'll either start fitting in or stay on the outskirts.

Sidelines aren't worth it. You don't have to be in the big leagues to play the game, just relax and enjoy it.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat May 12, 2012 12:05 pm

Nightmare Moon wrote:
(as in, MASSIVELY TMI)

Spoiler:

Don't worry, I'm laughing at it too.

Spoiler:
Still, to be told your dick is too big?
That shit is weird and hilarious.

guarddogjr wrote:
(as in, MASSIVELY TMI)

Spoiler:
This was an interesting post to wake up to.

haha, you're welcome.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat May 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Kippershy wrote:
Nightmare Moon wrote:
(as in, MASSIVELY TMI)

Spoiler:

Don't worry, I'm laughing at it too.

Spoiler:

I like this brony, he makes me laugh :D
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Celestia Sat May 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Kippershy wrote:

Spoiler:

I'm sure you mean length instead of girth.
If you don't, i am officially horrified. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 16 3670107347
But on a sidenote, this is an interesting contribution to the general debunking of the big dicks>normal dicks myth.
Not all vaginas are queen sized.

Now to go back on topic.
Wait, what was the topic?
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Colt/Filly

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 12:22 pm

Princess Celestia wrote:

I'm sure you mean length instead of girth.
If you don't, i am officially horrified. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 16 3670107347
But on a sidenote, this is an interesting contribution to the general debunking of the big dicks>normal dicks myth.
Not all vaginas are queen sized.

Now to go back on topic.
Wait, what was the topic?

Wait, we had topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next