Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+45
Stringtheory
Scootayay
Elexius
Paper Airplane
NoodleNugget
Jeremyrush
Rboy474
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
nallar
XT Vengeance
Mech
SubjectSigma
Rafafidi
Valikdu
Snipehamster
Somber
Kattlarv
Spitfire
Game Master
RandomBlank
Ametros
Moodyman90
Katarn
Necr0maNceR
Derpmind
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Rickyking
Apple Crumble
O. Hinds
WavemasterRyx
CamoBadger
Orm
Sindri
RoboRed
Ketchup
Kippershy
Princess Celestia
jacky2734
MrMagma
Curebores
Littlepip
Formis_Fluttergod
SilentCarto
49 posters

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Moodyman90 Fri May 11, 2012 10:40 pm

*Raises up hooves*
It isn't me!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by O. Hinds Fri May 11, 2012 10:40 pm

We're probably not going to finish tonight; there's still no sign of Bronode, and Somber keeps getting delayed by outside events.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:42 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:*Bangs on the door* Let me out! Heeeeeeeelp!

Edit: There isn't even any lights in here! I can't see!
Is that you, Kipper?

WHO'S TOUCHING ME!?

If leave your freeze ray in there I'll let you out.*Picks up the key* and when you come out I'll go make us some moonshine since Admiral isn't here

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri May 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Aonee reporting in, I say whoohoo to the move. [/slowpoke]

Anyways, back to my post. *Grabs an assualt rifle, takes up a position near the entrance*
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:44 pm

@Hinds That's alright didn't really expect it tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:47 pm

guarddogjr wrote:
If leave your freeze ray in there I'll let you out.*Picks up the key* and when you come out I'll go make us some moonshine since Admiral isn't here
Hope your good with explosives are storage policies at the old place were...lax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri May 11, 2012 10:48 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
guarddogjr wrote:
Hope your good with explosives are storage policies at the old place were...lax.
We had storage policies? We HAVE storage policies?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 10:50 pm

... But. It took me foreeeeever to build it!

*pouts* Fine. But only if you replace Moonshine with Apple Juice.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:53 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
Luckliy I shouldn't need to get any explosives Jacky said he moved the alcohol to Admiral's bar but with the distilery I should be able to whip us up a batch of moonshine no problem. Just a word of warning though it has been known to leave burns on your throat if you drink to much at once. So just take sips and drink no more then about half a bottle in a 2 hour period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 10:54 pm

@guarddogjr

Apple Juice or bust!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri May 11, 2012 10:56 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:@guarddogjr

Apple Juice or bust!

We're... We're gonna have to go out and scavenge for it, aren't we?
*Sigh*... Fine, I'll got get the car.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:58 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:@guarddogjr

Apple Juice or bust!

I'll get your Apple juice *opens door and lets Scyto out then quickly closes the door and hands Scyto apple juice* you'll get your freeze ray back once Kipper fixes happyhorn I promise. Now just drink juice and go grab some cookies in break room. I've got Moonshine to make!

Edit:
@Aonee
that shouldn't be necessary we still have about four bottles left in the break room. But if your getting the car ready can you get some batteries?

Last edited by guarddogjr on Fri May 11, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Minor mistake)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri May 11, 2012 10:59 pm

I'll get your Apple juice *opens door and lets Scyto out then quickly closes the door and hands Scyto apple juice* you'll get your freeze ray back once Kipper fixes happyhorn I promise. Now just drink juice and go grab some cookies in break room. I've got Moonshine to make!
Oh thank you, I thought I was gonna have to go on a juice run.

Last edited by Aonee on Fri May 11, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 11:01 pm

guarddogjr wrote: I'll get your Apple juice *opens door and lets Scyto out then quickly closes the door and hands Scyto apple juice* you'll get your freeze ray back once Kipper fixes happyhorn I promise. Now just drink juice and go grab some cookies in break room. I've got Moonshine to make!

Pffft, Cookies? What do you think I am, a child?

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to set up my lair in the basement...

Totally gonna be a blanket fort...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Aonee wrote:
TheLastDefender wrote:
guarddogjr wrote:
When I say storage policies I meant loose outlines. We organized items in two categories "Edible" and "Can be used as a weapon", And we stacked said items anywhere from "Semi-stable" to "Good luck with your footing".
guarddogjr wrote:drink no more then about half a bottle in a 2 hour period.
Challenge accepted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafafidi Fri May 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Aonee wrote:
We're... We're gonna have to go out and scavenge for it, aren't we?
*Sigh*... Fine, I'll got get the car.
You guys have a car now? This place is so awesome! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 3796487374

@edit team + Somber
*kneels*
Well, if our mistress thinks that our eyes are yet not ready for her glory, I say that we wait patiently.
Ave Somber, legere te salutant!
(I did that right?)

Last edited by Rafafidi on Fri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blasfemy)
Rafafidi
Rafafidi
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 4

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm

guarddogjr wrote: that shouldn't be necessary we still have about four bottles left in the break room. But if your getting the car ready can you get some batteries?

Batteries? Hah! Who needs to scavenge for batteries when we have... THIS!

... Okay. Who took my rechargeable battery pack. It took me FOREVER to scavenge that!

... Although I don't think we ever found anywhere to actually charge it...

EDIT: But it was still mine! Thievery! This is because I stole all the food and made you go on a scavenger hunt for it, isn't it?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri May 11, 2012 11:17 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
Aonee wrote:
TheLastDefender wrote:
guarddogjr wrote:
When I say storage policies I meant loose outlines. We organized items in two categories "Edible" and "Can be used as a weapon", And we stacked said items anywhere from "Semi-stable" to "Good luck with your footing".
Ah, okay.
TheLastDefender wrote:
guarddogjr wrote:drink no more then about half a bottle in a 2 hour period.
Challenge accepted.
Umm... Want me to go find some healing potions before you try?
And yea, I'll go grab some batteries... Also, I think I see that tank off in the distance.
Just a heads up.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:18 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:

... Okay. Who took my rechargeable battery pack. It took me FOREVER to scavenge that!

I should of specified, I need fresh fission batteries so I can get the battery acid so the Moonshine can have that extra zing to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri May 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Oohhh, right. Want me to grab some flour too?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Aonee wrote: Umm... Want me to go find some healing potions before you try?
And yea, I'll go grab some batteries... Also, I think I see that tank off in the distance.
Just a heads up.

Ooo, can I come? I'll just grab my free-

... Damnit.

Gimme a second, I need to build a new weapon...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:20 pm

guarddogjr wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:

I should of specified, I need fresh fission batteries so I can get the battery acid so the Moonshine can have that extra zing to it.
Just crack open that freeze ray of Scyto's It's bound to have a suitable acid in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri May 11, 2012 11:22 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
guarddogjr wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:

Just crack open that freeze ray of Scyto's It's bound to have a suitable acid in it.
I'd rather not. There's no telling how he put that thing together. It could be powered off of a Silver Bullet and some duct tape.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Aonee wrote:Oohhh, right. Want me to grab some flour too?
Yes please! Thank you for going on the run, also take this*hands you two Anti-Tank mines* just place these in the path of the tank and they'll take care of the rest oh and this as well*hands you a stealth buck* thank you again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 11:24 pm

TheLastDefender wrote: Just crack open that freeze ray of Scyto's It's bound to have a suitable acid in it.

Yeah!

I will sacrifice my freeze-ray for the greater good!

... and two more juice boxes.

Plus tax. So basically three juice boxes.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:27 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
TheLastDefender wrote: Just crack open that freeze ray of Scyto's It's bound to have a suitable acid in it.

Yeah!

I will sacrifice my freeze-ray for the greater good!

... and two more juice boxes.

Plus tax. So basically three juice boxes.
I would but it's locked in Happy horn and I'm not getting it until Kipper gets rid of "Betty".

Last edited by guarddogjr on Fri May 11, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor mistake)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri May 11, 2012 11:29 pm

guarddogjr wrote:
Aonee wrote:Oohhh, right. Want me to grab some flour too?
Yes please! Thank you for going on the run, also take this*hands you two Anti-Tank mines* just place these in the path of the tank and they'll take care of the rest oh and this as well*hands you a stealth buck* thank you again!
What? Destroy it? I was planning on taking it... Thanks for the stealth buck though, it'll make that job a lot easier!
*Picks up modified power fist* Now, I just gotta use this to crack the tank's entry ports, and we should be good.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Aonee wrote: What? Destroy it? I was planning on taking it... Thanks for the stealth buck though, it'll make that job a lot easier!
*Picks up modified power fist* Now, I just gotta use this to crack the tank's entry ports, and we should be good.

*Kisses cheek* Gooooooooooooood luck!

Don't die, okay. I still have uses for you.

... You can bake, right?

Nevermind. Just come back safe.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri May 11, 2012 11:33 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
Aonee wrote: What? Destroy it? I was planning on taking it... Thanks for the stealth buck though, it'll make that job a lot easier!

... You can bake, right?

Uhhh... I can cook. *Walks off*
Okay, approaching the tank.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Aonee wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:

... You can bake, right?

Uhhh... I can cook. *Walks off*
Okay, approaching the tank.

Don't worry you'll be fine! Plus I got medical supplies on hand *mumbles "Now were did I put that Med-x"*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next