Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
brony all alone
iLateralGX
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Cptadder
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ironmonger
Valikdu
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Frost
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
RoboRed
OneMoreDaySK
22 posters

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:19 pm

lulz:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
lulz:
You think that goat likes baby metal?

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:48 pm

Possibly relevant to Last: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/06/discussion-changelings-chitinous-or.html
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:09 pm

Lastbait:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-6Dk5L_R7ouw/U6iDwrPb2DI/AAAAAAABQuU/dmokrgrSt08/s1600/Chrysalis.png

Swickedbait:
http://the0ne-u-lost.deviantart.com/art/When-Gods-Crack-462829041
http://darkflame75.deviantart.com/art/Is-it-worth-it-459818067
http://moenkin.deviantart.com/art/I-m-the-Great-and-Powerful-Trixie-462890999
http://gregan811.deviantart.com/art/Sister-Princesses-462883799
http://vertiliago.deviantart.com/art/59-462874103
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-v8iGH8HaJhE/U6dN_4nAcgI/AAAAAAAAMps/g0LzZnO5J1Y/s400/658309__safe_solo_animated_trixie_edit_boast+busters_hoofy-dash-kicks_wheels_rube+goldberg+machine.gif
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Well, wouldn't that be easier to make them pay for fixing? Bent pins might be because the user dropped it or something, but I imagine that it would be harder to fully remove pins.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:46 am

I've found the perfect picture. But I'm too lazy to make a macro.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 Tumblr_n0pgq14Vjb1qa6demo1_1280

u wot m8? ill bash ye rite in the fookin gabber m8, i sware on me mum
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:25 pm

Re: Food
Eel doesn't taste too bad, just a tad slimy for me. Sushi is great, but I don't eat it with any condiments. Neither wasabi (too spicy) nor soy sauce (too salty).
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:31 pm

I can eat wasabi on it own or with bread, though I agree about soy sauce. It's too salty.
I eat, sometimes, sushi, but not too often.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:37 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Re: Food
Eel doesn't taste too bad, just a tad slimy for me. Sushi is great, but I don't eat it with any condiments. Neither wasabi (too spicy) nor soy sauce (too salty).

To add to that story there was a piece of shrimp sushi that had a tail sticking out. I wasn't aware that you were supposed to remove that.

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:38 pm

Wait, you aren't supposed to each shrimp tails?
*shrugs*
*crunch*

Last edited by OneMoreDaySK on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Punctuation fixing.)
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:43 pm

I always eat them...what? They are tasty!
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:39 pm

Been following blog posts about writing from an author named VikingZX. <a href="http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/341517/being-a-better-writer-purple-prose">This</a> is the latest one. Decided to try my hand out at writing the prompt. Blegh.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Katarn wrote:I always eat them...what? They are tasty!
I think he means the little flappy bits of shell.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:00 pm

You know, This actually looks good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETSKGdtrMK8
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:05 pm

Pop pop pop, watchin' muthafuckas drop:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:55 pm

the doctor:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:36 am

It will be interesting topic to discuss, to say the least. Any reasons why hyped or not so enthusiastic about the documentary?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:42 am

Lastbait:
http://iceminth.deviantart.com/art/Chrysalis-461038288
http://chris9801.deviantart.com/art/Gallow-Wisp-462520578

Swickedbait:
http://poptart36.deviantart.com/art/Celestia-Helps-Fluttershy-Overcome-Her-Troubles-462821205 (wut)
http://oemilythepenguino.deviantart.com/art/Celestia-463034851
http://nalenthi.deviantart.com/art/Celestia-Flat-Colour-373022708
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:55 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:It will be interesting topic to discuss, to say the least. Any reasons why hyped or not so enthusiastic about the documentary?

Swicked probably has different reasons but I personally don't care what the guy from Scrubs has to say about video games. I'd much rather here from the perspective of someone involved in the industry then some famous guy who happens to pick up a controller every now and then.

Last edited by Last on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:58 am

Last wrote:
OneMoreDaySK wrote:It will be interesting topic to discuss, to say the least. Any reasons why hyped or not so enthusiastic about the documentary?

Swicked probably has different reasons but I personally don't care what the guy from Scrubs has to say about video games. I'd much rather here from the perspective of someone involved in the industry then some famous guy who happens to pick up a controller every now and then.

Being produced by Zach Braff doesn't mean the whole film is from his perspective. Besides, even if it was, the message of the film stays the same either way does it not?

I'm happy about it because It seems like a Video Game appreciation as a modern media form and how it's rapid developments are exceeding anything we could dream of, likely in some sort of documentary form.

Edit: And It seems like it'll make a piece on E-Sports too, which after Valve's 'Free to Play' documentary is also good news.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:03 am

"We always dreamed games would be an interactive movie."

That's my response to that. It's not the exact quote but those words were expressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:10 am

"Back in the early days we really did look forward to a day that video games would be interactive movie's." That's the proper quote, and what exactly is your problem with that? I assume you dislike the comparison between games and movies, which even if that wasn't a comparable concept he doesn't say that is present tense. He refer to the dream of the evolution of games.

Also, mind you, "Video Games differ vastly from any other form of media." is also in the very same trailer. One voice in a many voiced film doesn't speak for the quality of the overall film.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:45 am

Well that quote was to argue against what you had to say.
@appreciation for games as a form of media:

Now as for being hyped for the movie. Well as I said in that spoiler a documentary is meant to be informative. If the guy from scrubs was doing a documentary on acting for a comedy show then I'd care what he has to say. But as it stands I don't.

Same goes for Wil Wheaton. He's not developer, he's not an artist or game director or any of those things. He's just a guy that's famous and plays video games every now and then. It'd be a little different if it was Adam Sessler, that guy is involved with it. But they are not. Wil Plays a tabletop game with some youtubers that play videogames, I'm not that interested in that perspective either.

That's a big enough reason for me not to care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:49 am

Eh, I suppose it's just a conflict of beliefs.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:26 am

Never had problems with filters, tbh. And yes, they should carry over. Though I was playing on normal. Maybe on Ranger it's different.

Also.
Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:49 am

@Inner voice

I don't know which accent my inner voice has, but sometimes it speaks in English. I blame you guys.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:24 am

Katarn wrote:@Inner voice

I don't know which accent my inner voice has, but sometimes it speaks in English. I blame you guys.

One of us, One of us, One of us.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:26 am

My inner voice speaks moonshine and guns.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:39 am

Ironmonger wrote:My inner voice speaks moonshine and guns.
Boomhauer?

With a little effort mine sounds like Morgan Freeman.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:02 am

My inner voice is a lot better at arguments then me, but otherwise sounds the same as I think I sound.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next