Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
brony all alone
iLateralGX
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Cptadder
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ironmonger
Valikdu
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Frost
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
RoboRed
OneMoreDaySK
22 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:29 pm

Working fine for me.

Derpmindbait: http://tlatophat.tumblr.com/post/90168236945
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:32 pm

just car plate:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:40 pm

RoboRed wrote:Working fine for me.

Derpmindbait: http://tlatophat.tumblr.com/post/90168236945
Yeah, this seems to be a glitch that only affects certain people at any given time (for no readily apparent reason). I've had it before, as have several others. It goes away on its own eventually.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Really? 
>> Gets nice new router
>> router gets time locked due to dad.
>;(
Wireless seems to be working though on iPod at least. Brb attempting to fix.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:44 am

Saving this for later:

Freaknik:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRB4Ci4k9G0
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:16 am

Swickedbait:
http://mechagen.deviantart.com/art/Strict-440561031
http://sceathlet.deviantart.com/art/Tired-Celestia-463959142
http://designjh.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Celestia-464013788
http://yatonokami.deviantart.com/art/MLP-FiM-Humans-Princess-Celestia-Light-Mare-464080801
http://syaoran1412.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Celestia-of-Equestria-460762941

Lastbait?:
http://mickeymonster.deviantart.com/art/Pins-and-Needles-463987476

whut:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:57 am

Huh, the exact same thing happened to the darkmage that joined me in the last game. Joined in the middle of a battle and was immediately murdered.

Also it seems like there are enemy troops I can get to join me, no idea how to do that though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:50 pm

Last, you're playing Awakening, right? You know you can press X to see the limit of the enemies' attack range? Also yea, the AI likes to kill squishy targets, you need to keep them out of range and safe. Alternatively, don't play with permadeath on.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:03 pm

So, bought Goat Simulator for €6.

Is actually quite fun.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Ironhumor:
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:57 pm

Downloaded Skill wrote:Katt this might take up more of the chat thread than people are comfortable with considering the topic. Mind if we take this to PM's? I have questions.
Eh, haven't noticed much about it in the past, most just glance past it and talk about rocket propelled cabbage or something. But if you want. That, or mail works.

@Last: Basically, some characters are "protected by plot convenience". They get mortally wounded if they are "killed", and have a permanent injury that has them so badly wounded that they cannot fight ever again. Story wise, they aren't needed for anything bar political shizz. Bit like "Hey, I survived the nuke with 1 hp. All my limbs are torn off, and I'm too weak to survive any surgery, but it's kay because I can be hooked up on life support solely in order to give my condolences about this thing!" The main characters are needed story, AND combat wise, as there's story moments that need them to be in battle. Character x has nothing they need to do in combat. The main chars however cannot be wheeled around with only one functioning lung and arm. They're too needed plot wise to be allowed to be a semi-walking vegetable. So yeah, some random person, fine with them being permanently crippled and only able to voice their opinions. The leader of the country, or their master tactician, the only hope against the certain doom of the world? No, can't have them scurrying around on a crutch. On that note, I managed to complete it on hard without losing a single character xP And yes, "S" rank literally is "married/partners", that's the only point of that rank. My only disappointment was that there only was straight romances. There was so much hidden subtext in there xD
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:30 pm

It's really weird that that's the case. The hubba tester thing seems to imply that some of the girls and guys might pair well together. It does say "(For fun only!)" but still it's in the game and so they don't seem to be against it. Not to mention the dialogue. It doesn't particularly bother me all that much honestly, but still strange.

But now that's cleared up I'll definitely be sure to never pair up Nowi with any of the guys in combat. It's weird that there are even S rank conversations she can have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:40 pm

Aonee wrote:Last, you're playing Awakening, right? You know you can press X to see the limit of the enemies' attack range? Also yea, the AI likes to kill squishy targets, you need to keep them out of range and safe. Alternatively, don't play with permadeath on.

But I'm fourteen hours in and that's not an option you can change after starting the game. Besides I for the most part enjoy perma death. I just thought it was amusing the awakening dark mage died the exact same way as the one in Sacred Stones.

And the dark mage being attacked and dying actually made a little sense. Unlike the healer he could make somewhat of a difference in battle. Given the way he introduced himself I'm kinda glad he died.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:50 pm

Last wrote:
Aonee wrote:Last, you're playing Awakening, right? You know you can press X to see the limit of the enemies' attack range? Also yea, the AI likes to kill squishy targets, you need to keep them out of range and safe. Alternatively, don't play with permadeath on.

But I'm fourteen hours in and that's not an option you can change after starting the game. Besides I for the most part enjoy perma death. I just thought it was amusing the awakening dark mage died the exact same way as the one in Sacred Stones.

And the dark mage being attacked and dying actually made a little sense. Unlike the healer he could make somewhat of a difference in battle. Given the way he introduced himself I'm kinda glad he died.
Novi has a few somewhat sense making relations. So ~eh. Just pair up until they reach A. Alternatively, just never have the S conversation. Either works.

And there are ~4 "hidden" characters in the game. Ones which you can only get by talking to them with the right character. (3 of which are Chrom) There's technically a few others you can only get if you do x, along with a hidden weapon for a specific character. Most are easy to spot, others are harder to know.

Can personally say though, the Dark mage (henry), Gregor and Tharja are some of the most amusing conversations in the entire game xD Cherche has some of the best story and lore building though. Find it quite amusing that sex change potions are canon in the games :P

@EP: Just unrelated but: Fff- I HATE when the computer cheats and/or hax's during the battle maison...
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:36 pm

Funny you should mention her. I ended up pairing Nowi with Cherche, her playing with... Umm I think minerva was her Wyvern's name was pretty cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Ah, good; the forum is back to normal for me.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:56 pm

Lastbait:
http://doublewbrothers.deviantart.com/art/Chrysalis-Simulator-464320921
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:50 pm

Lastbait:
http://ask-teen-chrysalis.tumblr.com/post/90237211461

Swickedbait:
http://kp-shadowsquirrel.deviantart.com/art/Celestia-Loves-Mondays-464321537
http://nettrip.deviantart.com/art/Hello-and-welcome-464395482
http://nettrip.deviantart.com/art/NN-374229385
http://kp-shadowsquirrel.deviantart.com/art/Tea-for-One-464396650
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:14 am

stereotypes:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:17 am

I just thought of something; If one of Kill La Kill's main things is uber clothes, doesn't that make it a seam-punk universe?

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:12 am

Again this glitch with icons not showing up
*sigh*
And I can't open spoiler tag...
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:34 am

Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:03 am

RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31