Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
Derpmind
Aonee
Kattlarv
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
Ironmonger
cb5
Valikdu
Scyto Harmony
Stringtheory
Katarn
iLateralGX
Moodyman90
RoboRed
Kippershy
Frost
Tytan
Harmony Ltd.
CamoBadger
23 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by CamoBadger Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:Seeing that they are all men, the red color of their planet reminiscent of Mars, with their immediate reaction being to take up arms ; the symbolism of the inverted pyramid contrasting with the phallic symbol of the King's tower, and the sheer shape of the overture that appeared in the pyramid

my guess is "women"
It's a good thing they stopped shooting with their guns, because now they can start "shooting" with their "guns"

Spoiler:
You took a chance to make a Full Metal Jacket joke, and you fucked it up.

You are dead to me.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:34 pm

Unrelated.

I was thinking : "you know, it'd be cool if we actually had the capability to move troops in sub-orbital shuttles, from any one point of the globe to another, in less than 50 minutes".

But then I realized that in time of war / heightened international tensions, people seeing sub-orbital objects flying on an interception course with their territories might be seen as the opening stage of a nuclear attack through ICBMs...

Let's just say that there's some potential for things to go wrong there.

Last edited by Harmony Ltd. on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:Seeing that they are all men, the red color of their planet reminiscent of Mars, with their immediate reaction being to take up arms ; the symbolism of the inverted pyramid contrasting with the phallic symbol of the King's tower, and the sheer shape of the overture that appeared in the pyramid

my guess is "women"
It's a good thing they stopped shooting with their guns, because now they can start "shooting" with their "guns"

Spoiler:
I seeee... So the force field symbolizes panties. Gilda 

So that must mean that army symbolized dry humping. And they got covered in the stuff they shot from their guns... How 

And the king went in without so much as a how-do-you-do, didn't even spare a minute for some foreplay the selfish bastard. \Yell
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:48 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:

my guess is "women"

Spoiler:
You took a chance to make a Full Metal Jacket joke, and you fucked it up.

You are dead to me.
Dude, it's been forever since I've seen that movie. I've stared at my post for, like, five minutes and still don't get the joke I could have made. I think the moral we should take away from this is for you to be more kind and less judgmental.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:04 pm

...I've never watched FMJ
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:06 pm

That is not an object of pride.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Nope, its apathy. I don't give a single shit.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Honestly, as long as you watch the first half, you're fine. That's all anyone remembers anyway.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:30 pm

That's the only half I've ever watched of it. Spike
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Meh I always watch the whole thing.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:40 pm

So... I have a copy of Magicka just sitting in my steam inventory without a home. Anybody want to take it off my hands?
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:41 pm

I have Magica, but may I ask? Do you have one already or you don't want this game at all?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:42 pm

iLateralGX wrote:So... I have a copy of Magicka just sitting in my steam inventory without a home. Anybody want to take it off my hands?
I'll take it!
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:44 pm

I already have it. My friend got a 4 pack and didn't have enough friends without the game to give them to. So he gave me a copy to give away, and since you guys compose most of my steam friends list...
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:44 pm

stringtheory wrote:
iLateralGX wrote:So... I have a copy of Magicka just sitting in my steam inventory without a home. Anybody want to take it off my hands?
I'll take it!
SOLD!
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:54 pm

That reminds me that Scyto, Camo, Guard, and I was suppose to play that game togther but could never work out a time.
So, Magicka game night in the future sometime?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:55 pm

With how busy I am as of late I doubt I would be able to join unfortunately.

I may be able to procure another copy of Magicka, so if anybody else wants it just say.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:That reminds me that Scyto, Camo, Guard, and I was suppose to play that game togther but could never work out a time.
Sure, if I can run it.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:That reminds me that Scyto, Camo, Guard, and I was suppose to play that game togther but could never work out a time.
Sounds good to me.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:00 pm

I noticed you havn't been able to join us which is a shame. I know not everybody can play all the time, but I feel bad when not everybody can play.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Yeah taking 18 credit hours plus a job leaves very little time for much of anything. Plus the internet here is so random with connectivity, having a constant connection to play games with low ping basically wont happen. 

I do love my job at the library though.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Was examining derpybooru lately.
That new picture of humanized Octavia, which I can't post here under any circumstances, is probably the best of its kind I've seen.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:12 pm

sendplz.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:16 pm

I, too, would like to see this.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Could you send me the pic as well,.please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:28 pm

And I'm sure Tytan'll appreciate it.

Y'know, to keep things simple, it's probably best just to send it to everyone on the forum. Even the inactive users and the bots.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:30 pm

So apparently we have Vinyl Scratch's cutie mark story in the latest mlp comic book. I'm not going to spoil anything, but it's pretty much how you'd expect her to get her cutie mark, at a concert.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:31 pm

I'll take it too.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:35 pm

Oh what the hell send it to me too, I want to fit in.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:44 pm

I too would like to see this picture.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next