Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
brony all alone
iLateralGX
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Cptadder
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ironmonger
Valikdu
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Frost
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
RoboRed
OneMoreDaySK
22 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:37 am

@Tytan

I couldn't help but think "Adepta Sororitas" when I saw that, but then I realized that they don't have Daemon Hammers or Power Mauls. Any damn way, that image really inspires me. The only things that I don't like are the hooves, but that's just from an amateur engineer's perspective.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:09 am

The irony is biting:

https://i.imgur.com/AJJO76v.jpg
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:27 pm

Discovered the following:

http://thegamercat.tumblr.com
animated gif:
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Who here likes Gardevoir?

Also, playing the original Sapphire pokemon game on my phone through an emulator, and grooming a Ralts to become a Gardevoir. Evolved last night into a Kirlia. Get hype.
What's Honedge doing there? xD
And I got Two Garde's, one support healer, and one attempted mega sweeper. Because we all love that 270 power (with stab) geth rect move xD ... not as roflstomp as the 300 power porygon whom fucks all can reach. Ah, still, I want to try out my totally racially sensitive, douchebag team x3 Usually a 450 power +2 attack murder everything but me move xD
... wait, what happens if you do that with a sky drop... I must know this now xD Dang, google failed me.

@EP: Mrngfff... my spine+pelvis area has not been my friend as of late. Feel like an old person, can barely bend and twist my limbs properly.
If this keeps up, I won't be able to do a partial "Blossomforth".

@Harmony: I still want one that says "Gecko intensifying" xP
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:22 pm

warframe x kill la kill:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:48 pm

Kattlarv wrote:What's Honedge doing there? xD
It's Yuki-menoko's "Knighty Gallade", a Gallade who's also a knight. And protect his princess. That Gardevoir. With whom he has kids, apparently.

Also, re "gecko intensifies"... Want it real gecko or fallout gecko? Just curious. For science and stuff.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:03 pm

kill la kill bait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:18 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Kattlarv wrote:What's Honedge doing there? xD
It's Yuki-menoko's "Knighty Gallade", a Gallade who's also a knight. And protect his princess. That Gardevoir. With whom he has kids, apparently.

Also, re "gecko intensifies"... Want it real gecko or fallout gecko? Just curious. For science and stuff.
Ok? They can extend elbow blades ala woverine, but I guess he can have a honedge that'll suck his life energy out if he touches the tassel on xP

And regular gecko, also been pondering if it should be gecko and not ex: lizard/reptile... and if it'd be best with the "gecko stare" or the eyeballicking... so many choices with a hypotetical thing like that xP I like pondering way too much hehe.

@EP: Phew... soon done uploading fics on that FFA site.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:26 pm

But it's not a Honedge... It's an Aegislash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Last wrote:But it's not a Honedge... It's an Aegislash.
Details, it'll still suck your life essence if you fuck with the tassel xD
I would know, I got one I named Ragnell. It wrecks things xP

@EP: Phew... uploaded almost all my stories to FiM-FFA... now we play the waiting game... hopefully will get at least one review... why did I upload all my stuff again? I only wanted to show one thing...
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:16 pm

Back home from vaction. Thank god for decent internet again.

Also, this is awesome:
tytanbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:46 pm

Wave-o-Swickedbait:
http://zodiacnlh.deviantart.com/art/solar-flare-457056305
http://starrypon.deviantart.com/art/Cosmic-Celestia-457341514
http://nadnerbd.deviantart.com/art/Forever-457573526
http://chickentech.deviantart.com/art/Distress-in-victory-457516684
http://nykraly.deviantart.com/art/Dawn-Cascade-457494963
http://caeddino.deviantart.com/art/Glam-Rock-Celestia-457558472
http://quila-quila.deviantart.com/art/Summer-Bum-457772852
http://nova-fire-dragon.deviantart.com/art/Royal-Pursuit-457848644
http://darkkodkod.deviantart.com/art/NO-She-is-too-strong-453564500
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:31 pm

http://percussionaryarts.tumblr.com/post/88139682096/earningmyimaginears-notsoplainbutinsanejane
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Brisineo said to expect a BIG commission soon.

This could mean mine. I'm excited.

Publically available sneak peek:
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:27 am

Valikdu wrote:Brisineo said to expect a BIG commission soon.

This could mean mine. I'm excited.

Publically available sneak peek:
Spoiler:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:14 am

@Tytan

I laughed at that harder than I should have.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:40 am

For some odd reason, I like playing BF3 more than PS2. Maybe it's the numerical balance. Maybe it's the large enough, but not massive player count per map. *shrugs*
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:48 am

So, watched two movies last night. First was Godzilla: Final Wars, the B-est of B-movies. Really hackneyed, bad dubs, awful acting, but completely glorious nonetheless. Later, and on my own, I was in the mood for some horror, and I think SeaNanners referenced a film called Midnight Meat Train, which I'd heard of before, and I decided, hey, why not. It's also kind of a B-movie, albeit a high budget one; really predictable, at least to me, but in a "everything I wanted to happen, happened" way rather than a formulaic one. Works best if you don't think about the logic too much and instead view it as a descent into surreal nightmares (the film is weakest when it tries to be something other than this - Clive Barker was the [probably somewhat loose] source material, and that's how his stories work). (Also weakest when using CGI, but apart from one scene involving eyeballs popping out of their sockets due to extreme blunt force trauma to the back of the head, the CGI was fairly restrained.)

The insane thing is, I was looking up the latter's director on IMDB, and it turns out... he directed both. One of those odd little coincidences. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:21 am

The Project Horizon Minecraft server not live... but it has a few gasps of life left.  And I might have gotten it working in 1.64 normal Minecraft

MINECRAFT:

Stay tuned on my efforts to recover a years worth of work by eight dedicated players and 22 onlookers.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:24 am

Huh, apparently there is/was a trend of fics that have been collectively known as Tyrant Sparkle. Seems like I keep missing all the waves, barely clipping the Cosplayer in Equestria.

@Adder
Guess it would be nice to start that game up again. I would finally have a chance to start watching the Gurren Lagann series. Need to start stockpiling videos.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:05 pm

Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:16 pm

I don't know if I'm lazy or just worn out lately. I don't come by here as much as I use to, I'm stuck typing something up for Last, and I fill my free time with Starbound
We finished planting so hopefully no more 7 AM till 7/8 PM workdays, maybe actually knocking off at 5, but so don't know.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:54 pm

I would think the latter. Most people haven't really shown up lately, but Derp has been dragging people to the game nights. I'm still hanging out on the TS server, Adder occasionally shows up, and Stone would usually be on as well, barring the past, what, three weeks? Just chill out and chat if you feel up for it.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:56 pm

Re minecraft server: one day I need to finish that god damned tower.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:05 pm

@Harmony
Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:36 pm

Listening to RWBY songs, and wondering, what do y'all think are two weapons that would work combined, with one being long ranged, the other being close quarters?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:46 pm

Crossbow + bladed lance?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:24 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Listening to RWBY songs, and wondering, what do y'all think are two weapons that would work combined, with one being long ranged, the other being close quarters?
RELEVANT
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:28 pm

Tytan wrote:
OneMoreDaySK wrote:Listening to RWBY songs, and wondering, what do y'all think are two weapons that would work combined, with one being long ranged, the other being close quarters?
RELEVANT

"Ironmonger's weapon will be a bayonet combined with a rocket launcher."

FOR CHAOS!
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Ngbbs4ff4b0ba786ad

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:33 pm

"Katarn 's weapon will be a hanbo combined with dual-wield light machine guns (LMG) ."

And hanbo just to have something I could lean on, while shooting. *looks at average size of hanbo* or just shove it up my ass, so I would get that extra spine for dual wield LMG.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next