Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+25
Quotidian
Harmony Ltd.
Admiral Stoic Rum
WovenTales
Icy Shake
nebulous
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Stringtheory
CannonFodder
Ketchup
OneMoreDaySK
Downloaded Skill
Caoimhe
IncoherentOrange
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Frost
Ironmonger
RoboRed
Necr0maNceR
CamoBadger
Kippershy
29 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Kippershy Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:29 pm

post containing the reason:

And that thread, is this thread.
Here we will be able to chat about whatever we want with no fears of upsetting Somber with whatever topic we have and we have no issues with making anyone feel like they can't keep up to date with the proper thread and feel a part of the community.

I didn't like the idea of doing this in the first place, but now I see it as the only option. So yeah, here it is.

Last edited by Kippershy on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by CamoBadger Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Behave yourselves Luna

Also, tell me if anything fun comes up Luna
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Necr0maNceR Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:37 pm

I very, very much approve of this.
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:37 pm

So, Camo, is that an admin officially giving this the green light/thumbs up on the idea?

Would be absolutely great if you were to decide this is the best idea on how to try and improve the main thread while still allowing others to have a thread for themselves that still feels the same.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Indeed it is. Thanks for setting it up Kipper
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:40 pm

I give it the green light. Heck, I was thinking about starting it myself, but then real life happened, and I kinda had to largely disappear from the forums. Kudos to you on your proactive approach, Kipper.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 pm

With that, I've added an [Official!] tag to the title. If you were thinking of doing it anyway and having told me you give it the green light, I see no reason not to.

I've been thinking about it for a little while now, but I didn't want to upset anyone by saying: "Hey, look, it's getting out of hand so you've got to move elsewhere..." -- but now it's getting silly so I thought even though I'm not an admin, I'll make that step and tell everyone that if it ain't got a good reason for being there, it shouldn't be.

Hopefully no-one is offended, I don't want to hurt anyone.
However, definitely necessary.

(edit: by you, I mean both of you. With two admins feeling the same, it's only right to make it have the official tag.)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Admittedly when I read Kipper's post I thought I was going to be upset and started to spout off, but I got a hold of myself before I could do any damage. Sometimes I confuse myself especially when it comes to emotions, in this case confusing panic with anger. I would have stopped my banter if someone directly asked but no one actually did so I took that as a green light.

Now that my panic has subsided, anyone ever play the Total War games?

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:01 pm

You're the biggest worry I had, to be honest. I know you're a lot like me in the sense that because of the whole attention span issue, you can take things the wrong way if they're put poorly.

Sorry to use you as an example, but you really are the easiest one to come up with.
Not the only one, but the easiest.

Glad you're not upset.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Apologies, Kip-dog. If I'd've known it upset folks I'd have started a different thread m'self.

Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Eh, just panicked is all, I have a rather strong 'fight or flight' sense. I'm a really awesome friend but a lot of people don't know how to work with me so I have to tell them how to be friends with me sorta and that frustrates a lot of people, plus I'm subconsciously picky with how various requests/orders are worded given I get away on technicalities often.

Anywho, I'm playing Medieval 2:Total War - Stainless Steel mod as Venice and about to kick some Byzantine ass.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Don't worry about it.
It's not just you two, I've had my hand in the cookie jar too and a lot of us have delved into it from time to time.

Like I say, you two are just the easiest examples - but not the only ones.

but yeah, it just makes it a hell of a lot easier for all of us if we keep things organised.
To make a new thread for reviews and PH chatter would have been insulting, to make a new thread for general chatter makes the most sense.

The same was done for the RP so it only makes sense that it would eventually be the same for general chatter too.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Eh, just panicked is all, I have a rather strong 'fight or flight' sense. I'm a really awesome friend but a lot of people don't know how to work with me so I have to tell them how to be friends with me sorta and that frustrates a lot of people, plus I'm subconsciously picky with how various requests/orders are worded given I get away on technicalities often.

Anywho, I'm playing Medieval 2:Total War - Stainless Steel mod as Venice and about to kick some Byzantine ass.

I understand, I'm the same.
My fight / flight is notoriously strong and my sense of guilt just as much so.
I get sour when I know I've done wrong because I realise I've been a dick or whatever, so I do understand what you mean.

On the plus side, if you're as prone to flinching as I am to certain things, all it really means is that the survival instincts are still incredibly strong in you. (Which on a primal level, is a good thing. Especially if you intend to join the army. I know they don't want everyone tweakng out at every little thing, but that's what B.T is for.)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Also, I'm off to sleep now. If anyone has any more questions or comments about this / me for me, I'll reply to them tomorrow. Probably after work but possibly on my break now that I have my phone and all.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Personally, I tend to start analyzing whenever I'm under pressure, and quick my figure out a solution. It takes a small bit longer than Iron's response, but that's why we make a great team

Also, can't say I've ever played Total War. I'm not much of an RTS guy (or an FPS guy, if I want to shoot guns I'll go down to the range, I don't want to waste time pretending to shoot guns)
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Oh hai.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Tumblr_m7ys0jR4DL1r361q4o1_1280

Played Rome from time to time, now sometimes play Shogun II. Never actually finished one, though intend to at some time.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Valikdu wrote:Oh hai.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Tumblr_m7ys0jR4DL1r361q4o1_1280

That reminds me of the "Rape Train" meme. Me and my friends made a song about that, even. It's called "The Very Rough Consensual Intercourse Train"

Ahem

The Ra-ape Train!
It's like all other trains!
In that it features redundant breaking systems,
And emergency alert sensors!

As such, it's less a Rape Train
And more a......

VERY ROUGH CONSENSUAL INTERCOURSE TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN

YEAH!
"
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Mister Frost wrote:In that it features redundant breaking systems,

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. 37e
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Valikdu wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:In that it features redundant breaking systems,

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. 37e

That's my point. In order to be certified by inspectors for operation, it would need brakes. Not much point in making a rape train just to put it in a warehouse because the inspector nixed it.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Valikdu wrote:

IronFury:"Both of you bend over."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:50 pm

She can't beat Molestia...is she insane?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:56 pm

CamoBadger wrote:She can't beat Molestia...is she insane?

Ah, but she's powered up by Shining Armor's dick love
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Would anyone here be willing to proofread Chapter 2 of Armed Redemption when it's done? We may be releasing it tomorrow and it would be wise of me to root out grammatical errors to keep bitchy people away from the dislike button.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:40 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Would anyone here be willing to proofread Chapter 2 of Armed Redemption when it's done? We may be releasing it tomorrow and it would be wise of me to root out grammatical errors to keep bitchy people away from the dislike button.

They'll still touch it because some people just dislike every FOE story they see. Not sure why, but people do that kind of thing.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:She can't beat Molestia...is she insane?

Ah, but she's powered up by Shining Armor's dick love

Bitch, please, Molestia is powered by all her "beloved" subjects... "love" xD

Edit: Also not sure I will follow both threads. Most of my ranting works for the original PH thread. Bar from the few occasions I mention RP. So will see where this goes.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Okay, now that this exists, I feel no shame in saying HOLY CRAP you guys, I forgot how good early seasons of Supernatural were. People in my house are watching the first two seasons, and they've got so much tension. Newer seasons aren't bad or anything, mostly, but they're definitely less heavy.

@Kim
For my part, I'm gonna follow this one sort of generally, as in, look at whatever's being talked about at the moment but not read the entire thing, y'know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Kattlarv wrote:
Bitch, please, Molestia is powered by all her "beloved" subjects... "love" xD

Edit: Also not sure I will follow both threads. Most of my ranting works for the original PH thread. Bar from the few occasions I mention RP. So will see where this goes.

I hope we see you around here, you seem like a fun person.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Oh, question for this thread: when, in the future, new chapters come out, would you like me to post the Somber Signal in here too?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Sho, whah nawt *southern accent*
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:06 pm

O. Hinds wrote:Oh, question for this thread: when, in the future, new chapters come out, would you like me to post the Somber Signal in here too?
Somber Signal? Is that like a spotlight with a big 'S' around a pen or something?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next