Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+25
Quotidian
Harmony Ltd.
Admiral Stoic Rum
WovenTales
Icy Shake
nebulous
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Stringtheory
CannonFodder
Ketchup
OneMoreDaySK
Downloaded Skill
Caoimhe
IncoherentOrange
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Frost
Ironmonger
RoboRed
Necr0maNceR
CamoBadger
Kippershy
29 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:37 am

Valikdu wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:Life and Times of a Winning Pony
Must... resist... posting "we'll bang ok" macros...

*electronic breathing* Valikdu, come to the dark side...post image macros... Chrysalis

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Caoimhe Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:38 am

the dude or dudes behind rainbow dash presents need to do more of those like right fucking now. the effort is amazing
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:03 am

sorry i can't I just can't read or listen to it beyond five paragraphs, it hurts too mcuh... I blame Autism

Likely I would rewrite it. I don't want to so i avoid it instead
less energy
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:28 am

Just thought of a Hilarious Pun,

Go Home Rum, You're Drunk...

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:04 am

Communist reptiles have taken over Philadelphia. Demoman is in a dress.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:36 am

Ironmonger wrote:*electronic breathing* Valikdu, come to the dark side...post image macros... [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 916477871

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Motivator36d1346f07849bdf3cee6926086f07acca7fedfc
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:16 am

Valikdu wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:*electronic breathing* Valikdu, come to the dark side...post image macros... [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 916477871

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Motivator36d1346f07849bdf3cee6926086f07acca7fedfc

You exist because we allow it. You will end because we demand it.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:58 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Motivatord56fefa3a3da63735722b8e74971034f07bd68ff
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:32 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-it-would-be-unfortunate-if-i-had-to-leave-some-g-ponies-here

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Star_wars_demotivators_640_23
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:32 pm

ha they delayed it to November
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Question, if the Forerunners had combat AI units that were so effective, as what I am seeing from the Halo 4 Gameplay Teaser, how in the hell did the flood eff them up so badly, unless the individual is forerunner who developed these combat AIs later after the firing of the halos, second I know Gravemind corrupted one of the main command AI but that was after the Forerunners were having dyou know what? never mind these are all Hypothetical Questions

random musings, and another thing

WANNA PLAYT WANNA PLAY WANNA PLAY WANNA PLAY!

Edit: Side note I hate Xbox controllers
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:02 pm

For those questions, Halo 4 answers some, but really you need to read the books for most of that. Especially the Forerunner saga. From what I've heard they're very good, and I plan on reading them as well...someday...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:07 pm

believe me I will I should before too many are published and it becomes far too daunting a task
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:11 pm

Those robotic soldiers aren't AI's,
Spoiler:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:16 pm

I DON"T WANT TO KNOW WATCH THIS INSTEAD!!!

edit:

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Or watch this instead the GTAV trailer
Three protagonist
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:27 pm

I really don't see the appeal if GTA. The plots are paper-thin, and while I enjoy a good bloodbath as much the next guy, I like that violence to have purpose. With GTA you're just supposed to pass the time controlling an unlikable character to use unrealistic guns to slaughter hordes of things that are less people and more animate meatbags. You've done it once, you've done it all. Yawn.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I really don't see the appeal if GTA. The plots are paper-thin, and while I enjoy a good bloodbath as much the next guy, I like that violence to have purpose. With GTA you're just supposed to pass the time controlling an unlikable character to use unrealistic guns to slaughter hordes of things that are less people and more animate meatbags. You've done it once, you've done it all. Yawn.
Okay Frost which GTA's have you played because the GTA's have varied widely over the years.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Mostly San Andreas and IV.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:54 pm

I've played Vice City as a kid and got bored with it. Nearly got expelled over the damn thing...

EDIT: Suspended! I mean suspended! *smacks self*

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:06 pm

Okay if you played San Andreas then yes your not going to like GTA because San Andreas was the "height" of GTA. It probably goes San Andreas, Vice City, Ballad of Gay Tony, GTAIV Lost and Damned, GTA IV, GTA III with the other two GTAI and GTAII (And GTA London) being in there somewhere.

But seriously, GTA V? Three protagonists, each with their own stories each mission comes in three flavors depending on if you play as Michael, Trevor or Franklin, each mission offers you a chance to break in with someone else if your playing it as one of the others to make things easier. And it looks like co-op all around is possible as each of the main three have something to do during the missions.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:14 pm

GTA's really not my flavor, it appears. I like sandbox games, but I also like things like skill customization, intensive plots, and realistic, challenging gunplay.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Mister Frost wrote:GTA's really not my flavor, it appears. I like sandbox games, but I also like things like skill customization, intensive plots, and realistic, challenging gunplay.
So no check, check and no check. But none of the sand boxes (Except Red Dead) had two of those things, Rockstar has been bad about gun combat for awhile now and only Red-Dead got it semi-right.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:19 pm

I sort-of liked Borderlands for the customization, but every time I saw one of the "guns", I suffered a small stroke.

Modern Warfare is too mall-ninja and dumbed-down for me to consider it realistic
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:22 pm

There's always Arma 2 but it's a pain in the ass to get used to and set up an online account thing.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I sort-of liked Borderlands for the customization, but every time I saw one of the "guns", I suffered a small stroke.

Modern Warfare is too mall-ninja and dumbed-down for me to consider it realistic
What about Battlefield 3? Realism!

Also you can see how much I Enjoyed Battlefield 3

Last edited by Cptadder on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:28 pm

CamoBadger wrote:For those questions, Halo 4 answers some, but really you need to read the books for most of that. Especially the Forerunner saga. From what I've heard they're very good, and I plan on reading them as well...someday...
I read Cryptum, but don't remember very much of it. I need to read Glasslands.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:30 pm

You don't want me playing a game like Battlefield 3. I will insist on playing in an irritating way.

Your suffering will amuse me. Crazy

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Cptadder wrote:
Also you can see how much I Enjoyed Battlefield 3

What the fu---***GENERAL PROTECTION FAULT, SYSTEM HALTED***
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:35 pm

@Iron
It's impossible to annoy me in BF3, I've got a class for every occasion

@Valikdu
Whaaa?
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next