Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
brony all alone
iLateralGX
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Cptadder
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ironmonger
Valikdu
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Frost
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
RoboRed
OneMoreDaySK
22 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:04 am

Lulz:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Valikdu Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:06 am

Sindri wrote:Also holy shit have you heard of this?
http://blogs.indiewire.com/animationscoop/sony-pictures-animation-announces-medusa-directed-by-lauren-faust

There will be 'stoned' puns.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:54 am

Re Belarus: the only people who care about the countrya are those care about Russian hydrocarbons.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:00 am

I don't even...:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:03 am

@Katarn

...Well that was disturbing!  Pinkie Pie 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:10 am

...Goddamn do I ever crave for some hash browns right now...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:53 pm

Lulz:

I spent about 7 minutes laughing so hard about this that I could barely stand.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:08 pm

Tytan wrote:
Kattlarv wrote:So... weird thing happened today. It was graduation day in Swe, and after watching Maleficent (was kinda decent, lotsa plot holes) we went to Max for some sustenance, and a guy walked up to me and asked me how much I wanted for my shirt. (pony one) And asked if I could put a price on it. While not really caring it was my only upper body garment, (jacket of holding excluded) I am easily attached to things xP I still found it rather peculiar. Anyone know if it's common that random people try to buy clothing during such events?

On a slide note: blargh...
Uh, not usually to my knowledge. It is entirely possible that he found you attractive, was at least a little drunk, and wanted a peak at your goodies.
I guess... and not that they knew I was topless underneath my top, but I guess that still works as some seem really into just looking at bra's.

@Last: Hum, okay. That feels a bit weird. Then again, know girls who's had their parents approached when she was next to them on a vacation, and offer to purchase her for two camels or something like that. Multiple times.

@Sindri: I'm usually on here at least a few times a week?
And hum, my memory seems to be very fuzzy, as I somewhat clearly recalls what you usually chatted about... then again, my memory is very plot convenient xD Wb.

@EP: After some pondering, I've concluded to just upload it on both sites, since he, twice the feedback I guess.

On another side note: Fuck it's thundering today... I forgot my other point... xD Oh wait, anyone saw my latest animation with Fluttershy living her dream being more like a tree? xD

And erf... why does the comp cheat with so much bs in the super battles in the maison? "I promise, icy wind makes your pokemon fall asleep, along with lower speed. It's also super effective on steel btw." and "I swear, torterra is totally faster than a choice scarfed, chlorophyll leavanny, a mega aerodactyl, and what else you might have. Totes."
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:57 pm

swicked wrote:
@Last: Hum, okay. That feels a bit weird. Then again, know girls who's had their parents approached when she was next to them on a vacation, and offer to purchase her for two camels or something like that. Multiple times.
Just out of curiosity, is she a redhead?

Wh-... Why is that relevant?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:05 pm

Unrelated: you know, they talk about the Big Bad Blue Blob (France) in Europa Universalis, which has a tendency to swallow its neighbors

But I'm starting to get scared of Österreich. That monster is rapidly conquering most of central Europa and germany. Big white blob of death.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:05 pm

There's a news crew outside my house; One of my neighbors is in deep shit.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Spoiler:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Ironmonger wrote:There's a news crew outside my house; One of my neighbors is in deep shit.
Yesterday about three blocks down the streets were all blocked off because the police had gotten in a fatal shootout with a murder suspect.

This city sees like, two violent crimes a year on average. It is literally rated as top ten for safety in the state. Why is this happening in my neighborhood.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Sindri wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:There's a news crew outside my house; One of my neighbors is in deep shit.
Yesterday about three blocks down the streets were all blocked off because the police had gotten in a fatal shootout with a murder suspect.

This city sees like, two violent crimes a year on average. It is literally rated as top ten for safety in the state. Why is this happening in my neighborhood.
Down the street a few hours ago I saw a hazmat cleanup truck and a bunch of unmarked cars with flashing lights.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:34 pm

The police had visited my neighbor just across the street three times over the week, once even with a police dog. Turns out he's a sex offender that was never entered into the system because his first offense was before the database was implemented. He's charged with public indecency and smoking pot.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Ironmonger wrote:The police had visited my neighbor just across the street three times over the week, once even with a police dog. Turns out he's a sex offender that was never entered into the system because his first offense was before the database was implemented. He's charged with public indecency and smoking pot.
That never made sense to me. Why do people who get drunk and piss in an alley get entered as sex offenders?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Tytan wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:The police had visited my neighbor just across the street three times over the week, once even with a police dog. Turns out he's a sex offender that was never entered into the system because his first offense was before the database was implemented. He's charged with public indecency and smoking pot.
That never made sense to me. Why do people who get drunk and piss in an alley get entered as sex offenders?

If I had to assume (which I'm about to.) It's to remove any legal loopholes. Like if someone were to expose themself to another person if they started pissing they may be able to avoid the charge.

Again assuming, but that's the only way I can think of it that makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:04 pm

swicked wrote:
Just out of curiosity, is she a redhead?
I think so... she dyes quite a lot tbh, so can't be sure.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:54 pm

I'll be going to Urgent Care in the morning; I may have an infection that's trying to move to my kidneys, if it hasn't already.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:43 am

Oh dear; good luck.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:47 am

Eeegh. Best of luck!
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:13 am

Ironmonger wrote:I'll be going to Urgent Care in the morning; I may have an infection that's trying to move to my kidneys, if it hasn't already.
[worries intensifies]

Shit son. Will you ever get a break?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:37 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
[worries intensifies]

Shit son. Will you ever get a break?

Eh, that's life. Out of one dung pile and into another. I'm like B.J. Blazkowicz, minus the alternate history and rampant nazicide.

...So nothing like him at all. Any-frickity-fracking-way, in the meantime I've managed to come up with a partial (i.e. a few lines) script for an Amnesia Let's Play, and it somehow ended up involving Communist Space Wizards and Vietnam War PTSD.

This is what happens when I'm allowed to have ideas.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:39 am

Speaking of, has anyone here played the last wolfenstein yet?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:47 am

@Wolfenstein

I haven't played it myself, but I've been following Jesse Cox's Let's Play of the game. That said, I can't really say anything about the controls, but the story is actually pretty interesting, the easter eggs are fun and clever, and the combat seems like a mixture of Doom and Assassin's Creed. The only gripes that I've heard about the game are the confusing video options, and the fact that the gun models are kinda huge.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:30 pm

What would an ID game without BFGs?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:25 pm

@Crime
The shootings that happened on Wednesday in Moncton that targeted RCMP almost completely shut down the city, and a large portion of activity in the town I live in, which is just across a river. There were police officers, tactical teams, and other RCMP assets from all over the Maritime Provinces. From what I could tell, it was similar to the Boston manhunt, just on a smaller scale. He surrendered at midnight on Friday, thankfully without shooting anyone else.

Apparently the first homicide since 2010 in Moncton. It was quite surreal.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:29 pm

I've played it. All I have to say is that while sometimes the difficulty can be a little 'woah holy fuck' it's an insane amount of fun. I definitely recommend it over Watchdogs.

You don't know fun until you've drowned a nazi in his own pee.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:59 pm

Personally find FPS pretty boring to watch. Not sure why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:59 pm

Tytan wrote:I've played it. All I have to say is that while sometimes the difficulty can be a little 'woah holy fuck' it's an insane amount of fun. I definitely recommend it over Watchdogs.

You don't know fun until you've drowned a nazi in his own pee.

Not to mention the amazing one-liners.

"They put a Nazi on the moon? Fuck you, Moon."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next