Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
brony all alone
iLateralGX
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Cptadder
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ironmonger
Valikdu
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Frost
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
RoboRed
OneMoreDaySK
22 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:09 pm

swicked wrote:
And I realize it's sort of rude, the idea that I should be disallowed from doing it was what seemed absurd to me. Thus, I want to see if people would agree with him.
Pretty much everything that Katarn said.

swicked wrote:Also, I thought you became a Draconequus after over 5000 posts.
Not that I am complaining...
Nope, it's 6000 posts.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 pm

*look at own's post count and title*

The answer is six. Six thousand.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:18 pm

Oh my god I lost it at 0:46.
ironlulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:25 pm

What if...

Spoiler:
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:26 pm

And I'm almost at 7000 posts.

This puts me a bit over 3000 posts a year.

Not bad.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:44 pm

*looks at own post count*
You all are crazy.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:45 pm

You don't say.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:14 pm

And yet I'm somehow the top poster both this week and this month so far.  It really doesn't seem like I post that much...
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:22 pm

I blame my tendency to multi post.

And Hinds: it only takes less than ten posts a day on average to get the kind of postcount I have.

It's not so much that you or I post really that much, and more that the rest of the forum doesn't post that much, all things considered.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:58 pm

Robobait: http://jalopnik.com/america-had-the-most-badass-car-at-the-24-hours-of-le-m-1592064554

*drool*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:47 pm

So, there's another Dragon Age. As much as Bioware likes to make sequels to their RPGs there damn sure doesn't seem to be another Jade Empire coming anytime soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Lastbait:
(saucy) http://mlp-scribbles.deviantart.com/art/Belly-Dancer-Queen-chrysalis-Vector-407352881
http://cosmicscribbles.deviantart.com/art/Motherly-chrysalis-II-461412621
http://forever-risa.deviantart.com/art/Transformation-461446331

Swickedbait:
http://santagiera.deviantart.com/art/Celestia-461459885
http://senxshine.deviantart.com/art/Worried-celestia-for-no-reason-461370877
http://famosity.deviantart.com/art/A-Day-Off-461533913
http://trace-101.deviantart.com/art/Blessed-Leader-461535249
http://theparagon.deviantart.com/art/Trixie-and-Twi-461561648
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Ever since I was a child I have always preferred the Viper to the Vette.

But goddamn the Vette just seems to be getting sexier and sexier...
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:42 pm

15 minute TF2 update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLlLQ3LmZWU

fning hilarious
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:50 pm

That wouold have been awesome! If it ended with them announcing Polly (Is that how you spell her name?) as a new playable class.

As it stands the post seems to say it's just new taunts and
possibly a new scout pistol.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:56 pm

iLateralGX wrote:Ever since I was a child I have always preferred the Viper to the Vette.

But goddamn the Vette just seems to be getting sexier and sexier...
The C7 Vette IS the sex.

I mean, the Corvette was alright and stuff before, but it was just kinda "there" and admirable for what it did: be an affordable sportscar.

But then came the C7 and *UNF*...every time I look at the C7 Z06, boner...

*ahem*, Anyways:
lul:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:59 pm

Dammit I need money. 

Owning that sexy beast is just nonnegotiable.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:53 am

I attempted to watch World War Z. I'm not going to say it's a bad movie, it might very well be good and I may have even enjoyed it under a different name.

But I didn't get far enough in to judge it's quality. This thing makes no attempt to even remotely resemble the source material. It make me wonder why they even bothered buying the movie rights.

Fans of the book could not have liked this. Are there people out there when recommended a book say "I'll wait for the movie" and actually mean that?

At least comic book movies I get why they might not hold to the plot of the comics. Who doesn't know Superman, Batman, or Spiderman? Those characters are icons.

But who cares about World War Z besides the people that read the book?

I just don't understand why this movie exists under this title.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:44 am

my feelings exactly:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:03 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:@Kim
Sorry to hear that. Try a different place to upload it?
Technically basically tried about every single notable place. Doesn't really seem like any place allows it. Or the one that might have, at least the one site it's on atm, has gotten no feedback.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:08 am

How Animals Eat Their Food.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:24 pm

Last wrote:I attempted to watch World War Z. I'm not going to say it's a bad movie, it might very well be good and I may have even enjoyed it under a different name.

But I didn't get far enough in to judge it's quality. This thing makes no attempt to even remotely resemble the source material. It make me wonder why they even bothered buying the movie rights.  

Fans of the book could not have liked this. Are there people out there when recommended a book say "I'll wait for the movie" and actually mean that?

At least comic book movies I get why they might not hold to the plot of the comics. Who doesn't know Superman, Batman, or Spiderman? Those characters are icons.

My Basic Reactions during the movie:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:13 pm

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00L326LTI/wwwweirdalcom-20

This is the first I am hearing of this. I cannot wait.

I bet it is going to a glorious album; and I am not just saying that because I have to!
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Tytan wrote:
Last wrote:I attempted to watch World War Z. I'm not going to say it's a bad movie, it might very well be good and I may have even enjoyed it under a different name.

They did an okay job with the film, but it's so unlike the book that the name's only purpose is to advertise the movie and share a few unimportant themes.
The book itself would make an excellent miniseries, but not a movie. Which is probably the reason it turned out so differently.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:24 pm

Ironlulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:58 pm

@Robo

I'm not entirely sure what I just saw, but I love it.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:39 pm

Ketchup wrote:
Tytan wrote:

They did an okay job with the film, but it's so unlike the book that the name's only purpose is to advertise the movie and share a few unimportant themes.
The book itself would make an excellent miniseries, but not a movie. Which is probably the reason it turned out so differently.
The book would be PERFECT if it was filmed in the style of a three hour documentary.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:27 pm

Tytan wrote:
The book would be PERFECT if it was filmed in the style of a three hour documentary.

I'd like to point out that I was pretty fond of District 9 when it came out. I think it would work just fine that way, it could have it's action and drama through the flashbacks of the people being interviewed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Prime avatar material:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:32 pm

For those of you that care looks like microsoft changed their minds and now you can get Super Street Fighter IV arcade addition free along with Charlie Murder now instead of June 30th.

Guess that Ultimate Street fighter four upgrade thing came out and they want to entice people to buy that. Whatever the case might be worth downloading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next