Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
brony all alone
iLateralGX
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Cptadder
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ironmonger
Valikdu
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Frost
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
RoboRed
OneMoreDaySK
22 posters

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by brony all alone Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Im baaaack! For another round of spills chills and thrills with new games in my collection!
brony all alone
brony all alone
Pegasus

Brohoof! : -1

Character List:
Name: RazorWing
Sex: Male
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ketchup Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:05 pm

So, three police officers were just shot dead on the other side of the metropolitan area I live in, the city across the river; the shooter is still around. This just never happens here. I just hope they get that wrapped up quick.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:20 pm

@Ketchup

Scary stuff. I can't really say anything other than that, and that I hope they deal with the situation soon.

@Unrelated

Who all here plays the Warhammer 40K tabletop game, or is at least familiar with the rules? I know Camo does/is, but that's about it as far as I know. I've been reading all kinds of stuff about the new changes in 7th Edition, and from what I've heard things have changed drastically. Tyranids got hit pretty hard, vehicles got buffed, and much, much more.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Ironmonger wrote:@Ketchup

Scary stuff. I can't really say anything other than that, and that I hope they deal with the situation soon.

@Unrelated

Who all here plays the Warhammer 40K tabletop game, or is at least familiar with the rules? I know Camo does/is, but that's about it as far as I know. I've been reading all kinds of stuff about the new changes in 7th Edition, and from what I've heard things have changed drastically. Tyranids got hit pretty hard, vehicles got buffed, and much, much more.
I've watched a few games late at night/early in the morning, and know some of the basic stuff. I know enough about the lore to get most jokes. And I know enough about the metagame to say things like "Heeeeey guys why don't you play some Tau?" and make everyone in the room groan. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:54 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:
And I know enough about the metagame to say things like "Heeeeey guys why don't you play some Tau?" and make everyone in the room groan. :P

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 Lol-3

Something else you could say is "Nerf the 'Nids", but that might incite a riot and/or banishment from your local game store.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:41 pm

Re: Shootings
Shooting happened recently at a Taco Bell across my college campus. Robbery gone wrong. Who robs a Taco Bell?

Bit of a slowpoke for this one, but Slendy's being blamed for stabbing? Seriously? *facehoof*
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:58 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Re: Shootings
Shooting happened recently at a Taco Bell across my college campus. Robbery gone wrong. Who robs a Taco Bell?

People with low standards who are hungry. Unless that particular Taco Bell is they go to place to eat in the area.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:07 pm

Isn't Taco bell opened until midnight and sometimes passed that?

Probably a good motivator there. The only other thing open that late are usually convenience stores/ Gas stations which are well known for being robbed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:13 pm

Finally finished exams. Now I can start crying about next year!
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:30 am

@Scienza
I can't look at your avatar without her theme song running through my head. Not exactly my favorite song, but my sister really likes it. *headdesk*

Considering diving into Silent in Ponyville, or whatever that crossover is called.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:43 am

Watart: http://infinitybiscuit.tumblr.com/post/87853669365/sachinteng-30-day-challenge-day-26-your
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:22 am

Ironmonger wrote:Who all here plays the Warhammer 40K tabletop game, or is at least familiar with the rules? I know Camo does/is, but that's about it as far as I know. I've been reading all kinds of stuff about the new changes in 7th Edition, and from what I've heard things have changed drastically. Tyranids got hit pretty hard, vehicles got buffed, and much, much more.
I used to play during late4th/5th edition, but I fell out of it due to having to rely on my parents to get me to the gaming store where we would play, now the ridiculous prices and GW's general incompetence is what's keeping me out. In terms of fluff I hate what GW is doing recently (Tomb Kings in space? Fuck that, I want my emotionless robots back. The Matt Ward Grey Knights are ridiculous. Also why change the Imperial Guard to the Astra Militarum?)
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:41 am

stringtheory wrote:
I used to play during late4th/5th edition, but I fell out of it due to having to rely on my parents to get me to the gaming store where we would play, now the ridiculous prices and GW's general incompetence is what's keeping me out. In terms of fluff I hate what GW is doing recently (Tomb Kings in space? Fuck that, I want my emotionless robots back. The Matt Ward Grey Knights are ridiculous. Also why change the Imperial Guard to the Astra Militarum?)

I'm not much of a fan of the new fluff myself. Gameplay-wise, 7th Edition has made a lot of things more competitive, such as walkers and vehicles in general (i.e. the Defiler is back. I saw a Flyrant charge one and get its face ripped off for its trouble). As for GW's ridiculous prices, buying used models online can save you a lot of money. I once found a fully-assembled Space Marine Dreadnought for $5. Buying from companies who specialize in proxy-models (Kromlech comes to mind), magnetizing models, and working with Green Stuff also helps.

The main thing that grinds my gears is the fact that the new rule book is so expensive.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:26 pm

So fimflam has been making these again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnj-pD8us0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:52 pm

Ironbait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:56 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
Ironbait:

I like that image, because it reminds me that the Orks are supposed to get a new Codex sometime this month.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Iron, I'm not trying to be a dick here, but could you stop snipping the spoilers? I personally tend to read the forum bottom to top so when I open a spoiler and see *snip* it's kinda irritating.

Could you instead maybe remove the spoiler and just quote *snip*?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Sure. Sorry, nothing like that really crossed my mind before.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:39 pm

So... weird thing happened today. It was graduation day in Swe, and after watching Maleficent (was kinda decent, lotsa plot holes) we went to Max for some sustenance, and a guy walked up to me and asked me how much I wanted for my shirt. (pony one) And asked if I could put a price on it. While not really caring it was my only upper body garment, (jacket of holding excluded) I am easily attached to things xP I still found it rather peculiar. Anyone know if it's common that random people try to buy clothing during such events?

On a slide note: blargh...
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:46 pm

Kattlarv wrote:So... weird thing happened today. It was graduation day in Swe, and after watching Maleficent (was kinda decent, lotsa plot holes) we went to Max for some sustenance, and a guy walked up to me and asked me how much I wanted for my shirt. (pony one) And asked if I could put a price on it. While not really caring it was my only upper body garment, (jacket of holding excluded) I am easily attached to things xP I still found it rather peculiar. Anyone know if it's common that random people try to buy clothing during such events?

On a slide note: blargh...
Uh, not usually to my knowledge. It is entirely possible that he found you attractive, was at least a little drunk, and wanted a peak at your goodies.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:50 pm

@Iron Thank you.

I've been playing more Dark souls. I beat another boss, so far I don't get why people say this game is hard and fair.

Just for example I wanna bring up Dust an elysian tail. There is an enemy in the game that is pretty much a zombie with a bunch of giant red growths all over it. I cautiously approached it and immediately dodged and it of course blew up, before I'd even fought this enemy based on it's design alone I was able to determine it's abilities.

Dark souls has a lot of Undead enemies. They have shields and swords and what not. Some of the first damage I'd taken was from one of these guys jumping high in the air and slamming me. Why would I ever expect them to be able to do that?

Today I walked into a place called blighttown and this guy with a blow dart poisoned me from a position that I would have no ability to reach and stop them.

Okay, now I know next time that guy is there. Great. That's as fair as I wanna be the guy. Or cat mario or one of those masochist platformers.

Maybe it's a lot more fair with the messaging system. Unfortunately the online keeps putting me in low pop. servers. So that system might as well not exist.

Also the next boss was incredibly easy to the point where it was just a waste of time and not a test of skill. He did and instant kill attack endlessly but it was so easy to get out of the way that it wasn't a threat.

I don't think it's a bad game, but I have no idea where people are getting that this thing is fair. It's not.

@Katt It's not clothes but I've had random people walk up to me and try and buy my dog. On multiple occasions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:40 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
swicked wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
OneMoreDaySK wrote:Hm... Spotted SilentCarto in a comment on FimFic. Well, at least he's confirmed to be alive. Snipe's over on tropeland... Haven't seen heads or tails from some of the others though.
Whatever happened to Sindri?
He just got busy. I've talked to him once about why he stopped posting and he said he just hadn't gotten around to it, missed being a member here and said he'd post again soon. Then he didn't, so yeah, there you go.
Well, thanks for the information.
MY RETURN SHALL BE HERALDED BY A GREAT -

Holy shit is that Kattlarv? And WavemasterRyx is online?

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 HugMeChrysails
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:41 pm

Sindri wrote:MY RETURN SHALL BE HERALDED BY A GREAT -

Holy shit is that Kattlarv? And WavemasterRyx is online?

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 HugMeChrysails

*Melts in awe*
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Sindri wrote:*snip*
Welcome back to the land of the mad!  Twilight crazy 
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:47 pm

I thank you, good fellow. Now, how long was I...
April 05, 2013? Fourteen godsforsaken months?
And I still have an average of 1.51 posts per day.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Shit, does anybody remember where to find the css code to stylebot this site into something uglier but more efficient? I've gone through two hard drive failures since I saved it...
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Sindri wrote:Shit, does anybody remember where to find the css code to stylebot this site into something uglier but more efficient? I've gone through two hard drive failures since I saved it...
I'll also take that css code if you find it, this site is terribly designed...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:27 pm

Go to the main page of cloudsville and click the equestrian waste. I think the thread made by Scootayay is what you guys are looking for.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:29 pm

[blinks]
SINDRI'S BACK!  :D
I thought that you were dead to this forum.  I know, I know, I was being silly.  That which can eternal lie and whatnot...

Last edited by O. Hinds on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:29 pm

SINDRIIII!!!!

swicked wrote:Forgive my lack of faith Shy
*Force choke*
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next