Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
brony all alone
iLateralGX
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Cptadder
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ironmonger
Valikdu
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Frost
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
RoboRed
OneMoreDaySK
22 posters

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 12 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Alright, I still have time, then. I'm on vacation right now and am away from my xbox.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 12 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:17 pm

That explains why you haven't reacted in the slightest to the quite frankly steamy pictures I've sent you.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:33 pm

Yeah. I hate typing on my phone. And the Internet here is a little too wonky for my laptop. Also, lack of privacy, especially on the trip here.

Suffice to say, though: boner.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:34 pm

nightmare party:

Edit: @Robo,  Luna 
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:35 pm

That NMM is adorable.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:12 pm

So... Turns out that with both summons and that goldenpine resin stuff the Gargoyle is not even a challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Swickedsomething:

Also, this: http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/767580-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:34 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Also, this: http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/767580-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic
...Yes, Mr. Elmore, because gender roles are objective and set in stone and exactly the same across all times and cultures.  And in case you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm.  If you want to convince me that your point is correct, I'd recommend not composing your argument in a way that makes you look like a ranting fool who can only be laughed at or pitied.  The "government takeover of healthcare in the United States" line does not help; much as I would have liked the government to nationalize the healthcare system, I'm pretty sure that that didn't happen.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:11 am

Equine Revolution has updated !!  Sweetie Belle
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:14 pm

Um...what is Equine Revolution? Sounds like Deus Ex x MLP crossover.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:31 pm

It is. Bon Bon as Adam, Colgate the hacker, and the Mane6 as important figures in the Aug debate.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Soooo, that League of Legends fantasy metal band "Pentakill" has released their first album. Link. Turns out, lore isn't the only thing Riot's bad at writing! Zing!

I'm making jokes to cover my disappointment at how mediocre this is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:19 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Soooo, that League of Legends fantasy metal band "Pentakill" has released their first album. Link. Turns out, lore isn't the only thing Riot's bad at writing! Zing!

I dunno, I'm liking it so far.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Meanwhile, the new Pentakill Morde skin makes him look more like a toy. And Pentakill Sona still has no custom sounds.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:26 pm

Ughhh, why is the go to thing for making a boss fight challenging adding minions?

Seriously, are developers incapable of thinking of anything else?

I swear these damn dogs are programmed to run inteference on me by blocking the damn stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Dev1:"I made this boss he's pretty hard to beat."

Dev2:"Oh awesome. What makes him difficult? Are his moves hard to time for a dodge or a block? Did you give a small window for counter attack?"

Dev1:"No."

Dev2:"Oh well then what?"

Dev1:"Well you know how we give our players a moment of reprieve? So there's an element of fairness?"

Dev2:"Yeaaaaahhh."

Dev1:"Well I added two dogs. So while the boss does give you time to counter attack these guys will bite the players ass apart. and if the player tries to focus their attention on the dogs the boss will kill them instead."

Dev2:"... ... ... Is the boss at least slower then the dogs so they can be lured away and killed?"

Dev1:"Of course not. Then what would be the purpose?"

Dev2:"..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:24 pm

When all else fails, take your clothes off.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Tytan wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Soooo, that League of Legends fantasy metal band "Pentakill" has released their first album. Link. Turns out, lore isn't the only thing Riot's bad at writing! Zing!

I dunno, I'm liking it so far.
It might work if you're a power metal fan, I guess, but that's the one genre of metal that I just can't seem to do, at least not on its own (thrashy black power metal I can do). To my ear, so many of the songs are just so plodding, and the drums are so weaksauce, and the guitars spend most of the song being bland and repetitive - so much so that when they do pick up, it feels like someone said, "Okay, lead guitarist, it's time for you to play some arpeggios now," and the results end up being formulaic and hollow. Metal by the numbers, and the numbers aren't even a crazy time signature. :P That said, the vocalist really is doing a pretty damn good job. He kind of only has the one thing, but he does it well.

Like... listen to this, and then listen to what Pentakill did for its "wintery" song. Sure, almost nobody can write a riff like Immortal, but they could have just done what everyone else does and stolen a few. :P It's not fair to compare songs, I know, and I wasn't expecting black metal from them anyway (was dreading it, actually, since after hearing Lightbringer I was pretty sure they would have gone black metal by way of Cradle of Filth or Dimmu Borgir, which would have been a poor decision), but it's just so... bland.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:01 pm

lulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:58 am

shame it's fake:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:49 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 12 Tumblr_n6iionu3Np1skjarzo1_400
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:59 am

Cool art: http://diarrheaworldstarhiphop.tumblr.com/post/87764530798/writersblockbuster-rid-of-former-ties
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:59 pm

Heh, sister and I finished Kill La Kill. Aside from scenes where I kinda turned away from (ecchi! *reddens*) it was a very enjoyable series. A lot of comedy and action. Twist that didn't expect to turn in a particular direction. Lots of 'called it' from my sister and me.

Read two fics with Master Chief in Equestria. Disliked both of them. One turned him into a complete softie, i.e. pushover, the other made him a mean aggressor for no real reason.
Currently on a IndieJones X MLP X Samurai Jack one that clicks with me.
Update: And just threw the cast into 'what if' Ponyville realms crossing over with Penumbra, Amnesia, Dead Space, and Alan Wake. It's pretty awesome.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:21 pm

Sniper Elite V2 is free on steam for the next 24 hours!
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Temporary or 100% off sale?

Also, it wasn't Dead Space, but System Shock. My bad.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:01 pm

100% off for the next 24 hours. You buy it you have it forever.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:13 pm

*shrugs*
Free stuff is free.
Reading a sequel to the fic I mentioned. Now thinking: what's the multiplayer cap on the latest Serious Sam game?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:18 pm

lulz...I guess:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:16 pm

:)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:02 pm

This is interesting.

Encounter at Foalpoint:
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next