Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
brony all alone
iLateralGX
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Cptadder
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ironmonger
Valikdu
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Frost
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
RoboRed
OneMoreDaySK
22 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:53 pm

Last wrote:I just made a new character. A hunter. Drawing people in with a bow makes things a lot easier. Definitely better than trying to guess when I'm close enough to aggravate them.

Though I'm kinda crashing into the brick wall that is the difficulty curve. That damn tauros demon is just... I think I'm supposed to drop on his face from the tower thing. But I can only do that once, and then it's a pain in the ass to dodge around him. Probably just suck though.
The trick is to do it more than once. You run around him and then back up the ladder as fast as you can. At least that's what I've been led to believe.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:07 pm

One Life Changing Trick You Would Have Never Imagined
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:16 pm

Can someone recommend me a good headset? The audio drivers I'm using don't like the integrated mic on my earbuds despite the fact that I have a splitter for them. Since I don't have a mic it's been keeping me out of game nights. Or would buying a cheap external one be worth it?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:52 pm

stringtheory wrote:Can someone recommend me a good headset? The audio drivers I'm using don't like the integrated mic on my earbuds despite the fact that I have a splitter for them. Since I don't have a mic it's been keeping me out of game nights. Or would buying a cheap external one be worth it?
I think getting a cheap external one would be fine. Really, if you aren't planning on using it for recording music or anything, as long as the other people can understand you, it doesn't really matter.

For me, I usually just use my PortaPros and my laptop's shitty built-in mic.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:17 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:One Life Changing Trick You Would Have Never Imagined
Oh dear. Has Harmony's account been cracked?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:40 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
Oh dear.  Has Harmony's account been cracked?
Nope. Click the link. It's pretty funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:35 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
Oh dear. Has Harmony's account been cracked?
It's not the account which has been cracked Applebloom
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:37 pm

This game... I felt pretty triumphant finally killing that boss. In hindsight I guess it wasn't supposed to be that difficult. still it felt good.

Then I was murdered by three rats.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:53 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
Nope. Click the link. It's pretty funny.

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
It's not the account which has been cracked Applebloom
Ah, okay. The wording of your post set off one of my "Don't even move the cursor over this in case you accidentally put too much pressure on the button" alarms. Given that it was coming from a trusted source, it then set off further alarms warning that you may have been compromised. Why did you phrase it the way you did?
[follows link]
Oh, that's why. :D
I do not get why things like that are supposed to be clickbait. Originally, maybe, but now the phrasing is so standardized that it just acts as a "Do not click me unless you want to test your antimalware software" warning sign in my eyes.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:07 pm

Last wrote:This game... I felt pretty triumphant finally killing that boss. In hindsight I guess it wasn't supposed to be that difficult. still it felt good.

Then I was murdered by three rats.
Heh, that exact same thing happened to me.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:02 pm

Worth sharing:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Lulz:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Lulz:

... Good job, now I'll be rewatching old JonTron videos all night.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:03 am

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Lulz:

... Good job, now I'll be rewatching old JonTron videos all night.

Let the Tron flow through you.  Pinkie Pie

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:27 am

http://kindahernyreblog.tumblr.com/post/87545570475/liamdryden-theplacethatevolutionforgot-there
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:03 am

I'm off to work in Boston, lucky I won't be driving on this trip.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Ironbait: http://askempresscelestia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:54 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:Ironbait: http://askempresscelestia.tumblr.com

Rainbow 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Hey Iron:

http://micthemicrophone.tumblr.com/post/87616616558/devilsbitchandaliar-poyzn-those-eyes
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Hey Iron:

http://micthemicrophone.tumblr.com/post/87616616558/devilsbitchandaliar-poyzn-those-eyes

Pictured in that last image: Justice.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Alright, I think I might not be able to actually progress any further.

The game gave me an NPC summon for a boss fight and I fucked it up. Now I can't summon him anymore and the game keeps putting me in low pop servers so I can't even summon player characters for help.

Maybe I don't need a nother person for that boss, but as soon as the second guy comes in I'm screwed. I really don't know what else I could be doing differently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:37 pm

You got further than me. I stopped when I lost four thousand souls and four humanity to the dragon.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:48 pm

That Dragon will attack you twice and then stop for no reason and then you have to run halfway across the bridge and take the stairs that lead underneathe.

I'm not sure exactly how "fair" Trial and error is. Especially when that trial and error sometimes gives you different results for doing the exact same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Last wrote:Alright, I think I might not be able to actually progress any further.

The game gave me an NPC summon for a boss fight and I fucked it up. Now I can't summon him anymore and the game keeps putting me in low pop servers so I can't even summon player characters for help.
Don't you need an item to summon NPCs/other players, is that what you're out of? Or are you out of humanity and that's why you can't summon? Otherwise I don't know how you couldn't summon.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:05 pm

I've been human for a while. I wasn't invaded and other than the very rare bloodstain I saw no evidence that I was even online.

I have not seen one of those summoning messages since I started the game other than the NPC one. And I have returned to that boss as a human and the sign is just not there. Maybe I have to go re-talk to him or something. I have no clue otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Last wrote:I've been human for a while. I wasn't invaded and other than the very rare bloodstain I saw no evidence that I was even online.

I have not seen one of those summoning messages since I started the game other than the NPC one. And I have returned to that boss as a human and the sign is just not there. Maybe I have to go re-talk to him or something. I have no clue otherwise.
Huh, check the wiki, maybe? Otherwise that's weird...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:11 pm

How long is Dark Souls going to be available for free?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Until the 15th or 16th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Well I did. Turns out there's another guy I can summon... I just have to go back to the begining of the game and talk to him. I also have a very useful Item I've been neglecting.

@Robo

Till June 15th or 16th I think. Then it's charlie murder and After that Super Street fighter 4 on the 30th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:14 pm

If I remember correctly, until the 16th. At that point, Street Fighter IV and Charlie Murder are free.

On an unrelated note, when I thought that I could no longer be impressed by what crazy Lego people can put out, they give me this.

Last edited by Scienza on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next