Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
brony all alone
iLateralGX
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Cptadder
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ironmonger
Valikdu
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Frost
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
RoboRed
OneMoreDaySK
22 posters

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 7 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Thu May 29, 2014 8:30 am

Sadly my 'experience' with Vegas goes only through some movies, including Hangover, CSI: Las Vegas and Fallout:New Vegas.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 7 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Thu May 29, 2014 8:37 am

Huh. That's..sounds expensive place to visit..though I'm not into gambling or drinking.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 29, 2014 8:52 am

[envy intensifies]
The only place my company would fund me to go (except cemetery *dark humor*), that would be paying for public transport, while delivering documents through town...but even then it's more of my boss doing it on her own accord.

If I'm lucky, I'd be able to scrap some money and next year visit Kippershy in UK (EU visa's for Ukrainians will be canceled by the end of the year..or so they say).

Advice. If some of you one day would be considering what city you should visit in Ukraine, I'd say Kiev (duh), Lviv and Uzhgorod. They have very pretty and nice looking 'old city'.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Thu May 29, 2014 9:12 am

Katarn wrote:

Advice. If some of you one day would be considering what city you should visit in Ukraine, I'd say Kiev Putingrad (duh), Lviv Putinburg and Uzhgorod Putinorod. They have very pretty and nice looking 'old city'.
Fixed
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 29, 2014 9:16 am

<.<

You do know that that's Capital and two most western (in every meaning) cities in Ukraine? :D
So yeah, faaaaar from 'Putingrad' :)
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu May 29, 2014 9:42 am

Day 2 as a mute. Really sucks trying to communicate with coworkers outside of email. All the mandatory 'training' is making my brain rot and forget all the important stuff from college. I will need that once I finish up my time paying off Gov't and decide to work private sector.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 29, 2014 9:44 am

Huh. If you don't mind me asking, why you are mute?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu May 29, 2014 9:48 am

Things I saw in the span of a few minutes this morning in the Metro:

- African Christian Evangelical preacher loudly trying to convert the masses, by telling everyone how they are lost in sin, godlessness and homosexuality (he repeated "homosexulaity" almost a dozen times in the span of 3-4 minutes)
- a strange fat man with the face hidden with scarves and sunshades, pants almost down, a plastic bag sticking out of his pants (probably used as a diaper given the mephitic stench surrounding him) and holding a black garbage plastic bag, filled with god knows what. First thought: "Emperor, is that a Nurglite?". I had to change car because of how much that... thing put me ill at ease. If there was a definition of "creep" in the dictionnary, there would be a picture of that man next to it.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu May 29, 2014 9:49 am

What are you working in, SK?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 am

@Harmony
What the...I'm glad that most weird stuff you can encounter in our metro (aside from giant human--eating rats, some weird slime and ongoing war between nazi and commes) is beggars. Who asks for m0oney for urgent and life-saving surgery...for 6 years in a row on same spot.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu May 29, 2014 10:27 am

Sore throat gotten over the weekend.
[REDACTED]
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu May 29, 2014 10:31 am

Things I also saw today:

- a group of young people in a convertible 2CV (the famous "doche" french car) passing in front of the Elysée Palace (the french equivalent of the white house) and giving the finger the guards in front, and also probably to our President inside (a sentiment I can understand).

I didn't know I had the "Wild Wasteland" perk...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 29, 2014 10:35 am

You might've got it the second you entered Paris.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu May 29, 2014 10:51 am

Fallout 4: World Tour
Rampant A.I. Threatens to renuke Earth, unless you go and take pictures around the world.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu May 29, 2014 11:44 am

Katarn wrote:and ongoing war between nazi and commes
Eh? Nearly seventy years on?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 29, 2014 11:46 am

That...was refference to Metro 2033. In which, actually, instead of one Moskow metro station was used Kiev's one.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu May 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Ah. :)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu May 29, 2014 12:37 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Welp, quit on Arrow when the second season didn't seem to be working on what the first screwed up (and everyone's motivations were being redone into absurdity, just so they could have a moment of realization that they're being thick as hell and immediately go back to normal). Started on Kill La Kill, instead, because Gurren Lagann was one of those rare animes I enjoyed. Zero regrets on this front. This is some of the funniest stuff I've seen in a long time, and it's pretty damn clever sometimes, too. Watching it on Netflix, as I prefer subtitles in foreign stuff anyway. Translations are largely fantastic; some meaning is doubtless lost, but in 14 episodes I've only seen one sentence that was hard to parse. Top quote: "People die when they die from blood loss!" Also, the puns. My god, the puns that they managed to translate are golden.
So, I take it you're enjoying Hype La Hype?
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu May 29, 2014 12:43 pm

@ Katarn: Well, "wasteland" may not be the term I'd use. Although this is up for debate.

By the way, while we're on the subject:

Spoiler:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdEvHxFarA8
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu May 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Probably Iron/-lulz/-WTF
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu May 29, 2014 1:09 pm

@Last/OAC/Anyone else watching KLK:
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu May 29, 2014 1:22 pm

"Good morning!" (the view from the hotel room)
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu May 29, 2014 1:27 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Probably Iron/-lulz/-WTF

I actually found that a little disturbing.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu May 29, 2014 1:29 pm

This is a healthy reaction.

Anyway...

Gentlemen! Behold! ART!
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu May 29, 2014 1:32 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Gentlemen! Behold! ART!

Low-quality gasoline. Not even once.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu May 29, 2014 1:33 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:"Good morning!" (the view from the hotel room)
Well that's... scenic.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu May 29, 2014 1:37 pm

Scienza wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:"Good morning!" (the view from the hotel room)
Well that's... scenic.
Isn't it?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu May 29, 2014 1:41 pm

swicked wrote:I can't stand subtitles. If I'm reading the text I can't pay attention to what is going on.
My dad is of the same persuasion. On the other hand I love subtitles, especially when I can't hear the dialogue due to loud siblings.

Re: Good Morning
That's pretty cool. Walk around there on a cool night. Relaxing. What? No one else strolls a graveyard in the middle of the night?

Re: Art!
I think someone needs to inflate that car a bit more.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 29, 2014 1:42 pm

@Harmony
You might be charged extra, since there's 'quiet neighbours'
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu May 29, 2014 1:48 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Re: Good Morning
That's pretty cool. Walk around there on a cool night. Relaxing. What? No one else strolls a graveyard in the middle of the night?
Graveyards around here are enclosed by walls and closed outside of visiting hours. So, sadly, this will not be possible.

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Re: Art!
I think someone needs to inflate that car a bit more.
I've never been one for the inflation fetish, to be quite honest. Rather repulsed by it, in fact.

I like lean. Cut. Worked.

Athletic women...  Big mac 
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next