Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
brony all alone
iLateralGX
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Cptadder
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ironmonger
Valikdu
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Frost
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
RoboRed
OneMoreDaySK
22 posters

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 26 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by O. Hinds Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:52 pm

Sorry.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 26 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:54 pm

Why would you be?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:01 pm

That you missed your 7000th post?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:06 pm

That I got, the question was, why would -you- be sorry?  Rarity 
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:That I got, the question was, why would -you- be sorry?  Rarity 
Partly it was an expression of sympathy, partly it was because I didn't notice and point out to you the number.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Swickedbait:
http://viwrastupr.deviantart.com/art/Her-Faithful-Teacher-462663678
http://silfoe.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Trixie-Kiryuin-462610298
http://hoyeechun.deviantart.com/art/tia-and-lulu-462581896
http://dragondeacero.deviantart.com/art/Solar-Flare-Nightmare-Celestia-Ver-2-411799358
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:38 am

Darn it, Robo. Was going to post that Trixie one.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:35 am

M'christ

http://yuki-menoko.tumblr.com/post/89560979553/thefeelofavideogame-are-you-fucking-shitting-me
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:03 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 26 523615__safe_solo_princess+celestia_animated_image+macro_cute_smile_upvotes+galore_hug_looking+at+you
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:08 am

She is creepy...
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:36 am

I've seen too much of Molestia to know what will fallow after that stare.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:12 am

Topic: Odd Cuisine
Lots of people like their meat and potatoes (with me it's rice and whatever else), but sometimes you try something really different or odd. Any stories to share, or foods that y'all like / dislike.

For myself, I definitely have a sweet tooth. One sister likes salty, another savory, and a brother loves spicy. I don't like bitter or mushy stuff. Hate okra. And for odd food, weirdest thing I've eaten lately is balut. (Don't google it if you have a weak stomach)
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:23 am

...I want some goddamn hot wings...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:27 am

A friend of mine's dad took me to a sushi restaurant. Personally I didn't like it very much at the time, but I wasn't paying for it so I wasn't going to complain or turn down the offer.

Anyway his dad ordered so much sushi (When the sushi guy behind the counter asked "What kind of fish do you like?" his response was all of them.) that the chef I suppose you'd call him gave us four generous (They were about twice the size of any thing else on the platters.)chunks of eel, one for each of us. It was then that the group turned to me, which I interpreted as "We've never had that before we want you to try it first" and I did, surprisingly finding it tastier than anything else we had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:35 am

>repeating for a military ceremony
>into the ranks, standing at attention
>get shat upon the cap by a passing bird
>remark it only after removing the cap as part of the ceremony, putting my fingers in it

... You've got to be kidding me...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Well...shit.
Spike )
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

@Robo
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 26 Post-31776-Liar-Liar-laughing-gif-Jim-Car-4PHD
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:19 pm

Aww Robo you can do better...

How about this?

At least no one told you "chin up" today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Last wrote:A friend of mine's dad took me to a sushi restaurant. Personally I didn't like it very much at the time, but I wasn't paying for it so I wasn't going to complain or turn down the offer.

Anyway his dad ordered so much sushi (When the sushi guy behind the counter asked "What kind of fish do you like?" his response was all of them.) that the chef I suppose you'd call him gave us four generous (They were about twice the size of any thing else on the platters.)chunks of eel, one for each of us. It was then that the group turned to me, which I interpreted as "We've never had that before we want you to try it first" and I did, surprisingly finding it tastier than anything else we had.
ooh, eel is fucking delicious, however it's something you have to have on its own since it would probably be drowned out by the other stuff...yum, eel, so (how do I put this...) smooth. Other kinds of sushi are also fucking delicious also.  Rainbow 
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Last wrote:Aww Robo you can do better...

How about this?

At least no one told you "chin up" today.
Well, actually...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:11 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 26 Rainbow_dash_laugh__small___mlp__fim__by_albertojulian-d50nq7o
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:12 pm

@Sushi
Big fan of sushi. Ginger, wasabi, all good stuff. Eel is particularly good, I know. I had crab meat sushi once, only it had been deep fried and had barbecue sauce on it. I felt very American while eating it. It was delicious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:11 pm

Katarn wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 26 Rainbow_dash_laugh__small___mlp__fim__by_albertojulian-d50nq7o
All in all, a pretty shitty day.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:19 pm

Spoiler:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:36 pm

@Strange food.

I've gotten in the habit of mixing together drinks and sauces (Separately of course). Drinks are usually Dr Pepper mixed with some sort of juice (usually peach), and sauces are a dollop of mayo and either BBQ or ketchup and spicy mustard.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:38 pm

Holy shit a crazy thunderstorm just started out of nowhere my dog is terrified.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:Holy shit a crazy thunderstorm just started out of nowhere my dog is terrified.
Good thing you don't live in New England, otherwise it would definitely be demons.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:42 pm

Tytan wrote:@Strange food.

I've gotten in the habit of mixing together drinks and sauces (Separately of course). Drinks are usually Dr Pepper mixed with some sort of juice (usually peach), and sauces are a dollop of mayo and either BBQ or ketchup and spicy mustard.
I usually mix ranch and buffalo together. As for drinks, well I do that a lot at work, turns out sweet tea and Coke is really good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:51 pm

You bought the product from a company, it arrived damaged and they won't reimburse you or replace the product? That sucks.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Good luck, swicked.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next