Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+33
Sindri
Downloaded Skill
CamoBadger
RoboRed
Mister Nikel
Katarn
tylertoon2
Ametros
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
Kippershy
Plasticube
Mech
WovenTales
SilentCarto
IncoherentOrange
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Ketchup
Quotidian
FeatherDust
WavemasterRyx
OBS.GS.§S
OneMoreDaySK
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
Valikdu
Ironmonger
Stringtheory
Caoimhe
Vergil
37 posters

Page 22 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Vergil Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:28 am

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

...ugh next time warn me so I don't come in here and instantly suffer a heart attack from the cute.
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Ironmonger Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:29 am

LunaMac would kinda make sense. He is closer to her size making it less awkward.

EDIT: All of this cute is going to cause a fifth chaos god to birth in the warp.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:31 am

Cuteness god...
Spoiler:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:33 am

THE WARP STIRS VIOLENTLY AND CALLS LIKE A MASTER TO IT'S SERVANT! THE CUTENESS GOD LURKS IN THE WARP DREAMING. Tilt Luna

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:38 am

CamoBadger wrote:Cuteness god...
Spoiler:
Oh dear god...

She's blowing angry bubbles in a bathtub...

..SO CUUUTE!!! Rainbow
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:42 am

Nightmare Moon the Chaos god of Night. Imagine a chaos warband dedicated to her. Twilight crazy

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:43 am

RoboRed wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Cuteness god...
Spoiler:
Oh dear god...

She's blowing angry bubbles in a bathtub...

..SO CUUUTE!!! Rainbow
"THE BATH WILL LAST FOREVER!" *bululullulul*
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:47 am

Just thought of something. Nightmare Moon + Night Lords.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 M1241129_99060102082_Col40kNightLordHeroMain_445x319

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:47 am

Ironmonger wrote:Just thought of something. Nightmare Moon + Night Lords.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 M1241129_99060102082_Col40kNightLordHeroMain_445x319

That would be the best war band ever! They'd be unstoppable!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:50 am

I really want to repaint some Chaos Marines with a Nightmare Moon theme now. HNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

EDIT: Wait wouldn't the Ponyhammer Night Lords be the Luna Guard?

Last edited by Ironmonger on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:56 am

Page 22 we all posted cute things.
This is cute related not pony related, but it is the second of three cute trump cards I keep in my back pocket to win cute debates.

Beware those with heart conditions or those suffering from ACO or advanced cuteness overload, view discretion is advised.
Spoiler:
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:04 am

Bah. Unfazed. Methinks I'm broken. Also having my favorite song at the moment be 'Lullaby for a Princess' is probably why I'm emotionally drained all the time.

Anyways, just a thought. So Celestia has pretty much all the ponies respecting and revering her. Kinda obvious when she does raise the sun. But does she actually have any friends? Twilight is more of a daughter to her, and the closest I've seen of someone ignoring her status happens to love bother a captain as well. Any thoughts?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:11 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:

Anyways, just a thought. So Celestia has pretty much all the ponies respecting and revering her. Kinda obvious when she does raise the sun. But does she actually have any friends? Twilight is more of a daughter to her, and the closest I've seen of someone ignoring her status happens to love bother a captain as well. Any thoughts?
Celestia is royalty, worse she's immortal royalty for a thousand years now. She apparently has issues making friends with those less than her, after all she never go a group together to use the elements again after she banished her sister. She ruled and apparently ruled well enough for a thousand years but close relationships? If she had them they were rare.

In Canterlot she will have the royal guards, the nobility and the palace staff. Of those the only place she can make friends is the nobility and they have issues for obvious reasons, they will want something from her. Any friends she make will be surface, impersonal friends. She may find the odd noble to confide in, but such relationships are rooted in the fact that she will outlive them. She might find a guard to converse with or a favorite cook who makes cake just the way she likes it but still....
There will always be that distance... that distance from the immortal outsider who's taken it on themselves to rule the masses.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:13 am

Cptadder wrote:
OneMoreDaySK wrote:

Celestia is royalty, worse she's immortal royalty for a thousand years now. She apparently has issues making friends with those less than her, after all she never go a group together to use the elements again after she banished her sister. She ruled and apparently ruled well enough for a thousand years but close relationships? If she had them they were rare.

In Canterlot she will have the royal guards, the nobility and the palace staff. Of those the only place she can make friends is the nobility and they have issues for obvious reasons, they will want something from her. Any friends she make will be surface, impersonal friends. She may find the odd noble to confide in, but such relationships are rooted in the fact that she will outlive them. She might find a guard to converse with or a favorite cook who makes cake just the way she likes it but still....
There will always be that distance... that distance from the immortal outsider who's taken it on themselves to rule the masses.

This is what appears to be the immortal's dilemma...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:36 am

swicked wrote:
Cptadder wrote:
OneMoreDaySK wrote:

1. Pretty sure she used the elements all on her own to banish her sister.
2. All the more reason she is happy to have Luna. She might also have other princess nieces or cousins... I kinda doubt she and Luna are the only two immortals in this magical world, too, especially since there's so much more to the world than Equestria. There might be a dragon emperor, or some fairy queen, or other stuff like that.

Dragon and fairy you say? Pretty sure that's the folklore origins of a civilization that managed to wear out the U.S. Wonder what the kids look like.

Back to Celestia. Subtext implies that she's really lonely, from what we understand of immortality. Kinda interesting since both she and her sister are beloved by subjects and viewers respectively, but they don't have any friends so to speak of.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:48 am

A Vulcicorn that controls magma and the core of the earth. Sweetie Belle

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:51 am

swicked wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:A Vulcicorn that controls magma and the core of the earth. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 2182320263
Yeah,
who Celestia and Luna could consider to be a grumpy uncle and all
ponies would have to sit down once every hundred years to listen to his
tales of back in his youth and the world's beginning... and if they
didn't, he'd mope and grumble, sending up so much ash and smoke it'd
cause an ice age :P

Just ridiculous stuff, keeping with the theme of the world.

Now you've got me thinkin'. Has Equestria ever been proven round? Or is it truly a giant flat-ish plane? And going with lore seems an interesting route.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:53 am

swicked wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:A Vulcicorn that controls magma and the core of the earth. Sweetie Belle
Yeah, who Celestia and Luna could consider to be a grumpy uncle and all ponies would have to sit down once every hundred years to listen to his tales of back in his youth and the world's beginning... and if they didn't, he'd mope and grumble, sending up so much ash and smoke it'd cause an ice age :P

Just ridiculous stuff, keeping with the theme of the world.

Yehehehe...Ridiculous be one of my areas of expertise mate. Twilight crazy Maybe an Ice Queen who really is an "ice queen"

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:57 am

swicked wrote:Globes have been seen about the place, leading one to believe the world is round. I think it's a popular myth just waiting for a Christoper Coltumbus to try to prove and sail right off the edge for his trouble.

Coltumbus likes living life on the edge.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:00 am

Assertiveshy:"RARITY QUIT BEING A BITCH!" XD

EDIT: When the posting starts anew when everyone wakes up, I'll make each of my posts as if I were an Elcor from Mass Effect. An insane, bellowing elcor. WITH EXTREME FATIGUE: GOOD NIGHT.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OBS.GS.§S Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:46 am

Ironmonger wrote:Assertiveshy:"RARITY QUIT BEING A BITCH!" XD

EDIT: When the posting starts anew when everyone wakes up, I'll make each of my posts as if I were an Elcor from Mass Effect. An insane, bellowing elcor. WITH EXTREME FATIGUE: GOOD NIGHT.

SLIGHTLY GROGGY: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, I HAVE JUST WOKEN UP AT 5:00 AM ON THIS FINE FRIDAY MORNING.
HAPPILY: TODAY IS GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY.

(MLP is now the primary past-time of the Elcor race in Mass effect.)

Spoiler:
What have I done...
OBS.GS.§S
OBS.GS.§S
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 5

Character List:
Name: Flashpoint
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:04 am

Ironmonger wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
stringtheory wrote:I just found this site: ponyspin.com
dat ad at the bottom [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 2066584637 [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 64684025
I think we just hit a new level of meta [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 3845856932
...What? No Twilight?

Not safe for work.
Spoiler:

That is so tame it wouldn't even make it to my R34 folder.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:12 am

Warning: Incoming Luna dump!
Just some of my Luna folder.
Spoiler:

...for those curious, I have 87 files in my Luna folder and 1,244 files in my pony pictures folder which is 370MB of data and then I also have the whole of season 1 downloaded (can't find a torrent for all of S2 and too lazy to download each individually.) which makes for another 26 files and 11.5GB of data.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:41 am

Kippershy wrote:...for those curious, I have 87 files in my Luna folder and 1,244 files in my pony pictures folder which is 370MB of data and then I also have the whole of season 1 downloaded (can't find a torrent for all of S2 and too lazy to download each individually.) which makes for another 26 files and 11.5GB of data.
lol, bitch please, I have both season one and two in 1080p formatted as .mkv which is a grand total of 42.57gb then I have 107 Luna pics in my 'only Luna' folder, I have 1,205 pony pictures totaling 662.2mb, and that's not counting the still 2,198 unsorted images totaling 836.7 mb in my friend's picture folder, which I still haven't sorted and all these pictures are from like last March or February
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:46 am

Which is exactly what I have, for S1. (the 1080 mkv)

As for pictures... I could easily have well above what you have if I saved every pony pic, but I don't because I only save ones I like more than usual.

When I first started posting in the breads, I saved a lot because I needed to build up my thing, but these days I only lurk occasionally / post rarely so saving new pictures ain't important.

That's the thing - are all your pictures just because or are they because they actually stood out to you?
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:24 am

Kippershy wrote:Which is exactly what I have, for S1. (the 1080 mkv)

As for pictures... I could easily have well above what you have if I saved every pony pic, but I don't because I only save ones I like more than usual.

When I first started posting in the breads, I saved a lot because I needed to build up my thing, but these days I only lurk occasionally / post rarely so saving new pictures ain't important.

That's the thing - are all your pictures just because or are they because they actually stood out to you?
I got all my pictures through a friend, someone who got into the fandom early, he was (he's now off at college) in the 'save every picture' category, and who hadn't heard of organization, so the other folder is completely unsorted
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:29 am

Yeah, that's the big difference.
Like I say, if I had saved every picture I ever came across, I'd easily be at least 10-20k pictures.. easy.

But there's no point in that. All that does is make it harder to find the ones you do like when you're sifting through the ones you have because you have too many and it becomes a chore more than anything else - even with organisation. (Which, in itself, becomes a chore with that many.)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:55 am

HA! I had to compress my pictures folder so It would it on my hard drive!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:00 am

Kippershy wrote:Warning: Incoming Luna dump!
Just some of my Luna folder.
Spoiler:

OH MY HHHNNNGNGGRRRRREEEEreeeeeeeEEEEERRRrNNNgggggggggggggggGGGGgg*wheeze*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:02 am

So... now y'all are debating on who has a bigger... pony media collection...
That's... nice.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next