Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+33
Sindri
Downloaded Skill
CamoBadger
RoboRed
Mister Nikel
Katarn
tylertoon2
Ametros
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
Kippershy
Plasticube
Mech
WovenTales
SilentCarto
IncoherentOrange
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Ketchup
Quotidian
FeatherDust
WavemasterRyx
OBS.GS.§S
OneMoreDaySK
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
Valikdu
Ironmonger
Stringtheory
Caoimhe
Vergil
37 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by 222222 Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:21 pm

@CptAdder: Scootaloo Fuck of course magic is involved. Here I am thinking, wow that must have been some pretty advanced technology to transmit the feelings of liquids and hairs, not to mention its hand me downs installed by a two hundred year old mechanic. Then BLAM magic. This is the second time today I forgot that we can just say 'magic' and essentially ignore these things. Honestly, thank you for reminding me of this, it was seriously starting to bug me. Now I can sleep easy tonight.

Edit: also it wasn't the usefulness I was questioning, but the feasibility. More information is always better than less when it comes to your body after all.
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Sindri Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Erumpet wrote:Genuine question: can Blackjack feel her fingers?
She definitely gets tactile input from her cyberlimbs. I think she's even felt pain when they're damaged, though to a lesser extent than a fleshy limb would. Either it's some kind of high tech sensory web across the surface of the parts that feels almost as well as skin does, or they just magicked it to extend her own body's awareness to the mechanical bits.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Thank you Sindri. I guess the way I had always imagined it was that she could feel pressure, but didn't actually have nerve endings that could detect things. Like she could tell when something bumped into her, but rubbing a hoof over silk and sandpaper would feel the same, the only difference being resistance maybe. And again with the magic, oi this is why I stopped trying to explain the ponies in my life. I just love them.
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Erumpet wrote:Thank you Sindri. I guess the way I had always imagined it was that she could feel pressure, but didn't actually have nerve endings that could detect things. Like she could tell when something bumped into her, but rubbing a hoof over silk and sandpaper would feel the same, the only difference being resistance maybe. And again with the magic, oi this is why I stopped trying to explain the ponies in my life. I just love them.

Remember, she needs all the alert messages possible to tell her when she's doing something stupid. Otherwise she'd end up as Queen Stumpy again without knowing it.

In other news, been trying out XCOM instead of doing homework. Finally got a female recruit. Named here Blackjack. She then proceeds to promote (remember, promotion to a specific class is determined by RNG) to Assault and gets a shotgun.

Last edited by OneMoreDaySK on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Righto, finally got around to stuff. And man, I am not sure how many threads behind I am... ah well. Review time:

Spoiler:

Welp. Might be back to reading through the what? 60-90 pages? In a few days anyhow.

Last edited by Kattlarv on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : derp, forgot some stuff)
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Kattlarv wrote:Righto, finally got around to stuff. And man, I am not sure how many threads behind I am... ah well. Review time:

Spoiler:

Welp. Might be back to reading through the what? 60-90 pages? In a few days anyhow.
Kim! You're still alive! *hugs* If you want summaries of the random stuff that happened, check out some of Cptadder's posts. or bug him to do another one.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Erumpet wrote:@CptAdder: Scootaloo Fuck of course magic is involved. Here I am thinking, wow that must have been some pretty advanced technology to transmit the feelings of liquids and hairs, not to mention its hand me downs installed by a two hundred year old mechanic. Then BLAM magic. This is the second time today I forgot that we can just say 'magic' and essentially ignore these things. Honestly, thank you for reminding me of this, it was seriously starting to bug me. Now I can sleep easy tonight.

Edit: also it wasn't the usefulness I was questioning, but the feasibility. More information is always better than less when it comes to your body after all.
It is easiest to simply label most of Fo:E's mechanisms as 'magic" and leave it at that, but that's too easy. My statement was just an assumption that since she can feel X,Y and Z, she can probably feel A.
Sindri said it better.
Also, Kim is back from... something. Fluttershy

Last edited by ketchup504 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Oh, so THAT's Kim. Hey I made a reference to your pony Dewflower in my story if you don't mind. Just thought your character was awesome.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I once saw somewhere that the Blood Angels at one point allied with the Necrons (the metal boys aint douchbags anymore)
Matt Ward... Applejacks, I'm sorry, I'm one of the people who considers anything Matt Ward writes to be automatically non-canon, guess that makes me a fa/tg/uy on some level, I guess what really set me off against him was the new necrons (RUINED FOREVER!), so I'm sorry but that example is invalid in my eyes, but it's still a case of Enemy Mine then actual friendship

Ironmonger wrote:the Thousand Sons and Iron Warriors are still loyal and relatively neutral respectively, and the Alpha Legion are closet-loyalists so I hear. Bout as close as I can get to friendship, unless you count Tau and Nurgle Marines.
eh, thats more of a case of Enemy Mine then actual friendship, what I consider friendship is not attacking each other on a permanent basis, and the Imperium doesn't count because there's more infighting in the imperium then the Orks (disclaimer: this is a hyperbole used to demonstrate my point it is not to be taken as a fact), the only thing which keeps the Imperium together is hatred, a common enemy, hatred of that common enemy, faith in the GOD-EMPEROR, and have I mentioned hatred?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:00 am

I've got to think FoE ponies have an ENORMOUS pain tolerance. Being that potions and whatever can heal horrific injuries including severed limbs almost instantly, ponies that gotta fight to survive must deal with losing tons of blood daily and horrific physical trauma daily.

IIRC even pre cyber shit Blackjack has never passed out from shock. Ponies just are that hard core.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:06 am

Double post

Last edited by Cptadder on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post)
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:06 am

Erumpet wrote:@CptAdder: Scootaloo Fuck of course magic is involved. Here I am thinking, wow that must have been some pretty advanced technology to transmit the feelings of liquids and hairs, not to mention its hand me downs installed by a two hundred year old mechanic. Then BLAM magic. This is the second time today I forgot that we can just say 'magic' and essentially ignore these things. Honestly, thank you for reminding me of this, it was seriously starting to bug me. Now I can sleep easy tonight.
Was this addressed to me? I don't remember saying Magic fuck it at any point, however I'm not exactly sober....
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....... anyway.
Yes Blackjack can feel her fingers somehow and yes it's magic but I don't think I was the one to make this point

Caoimhe wrote:I've got to think FoE ponies have an ENORMOUS pain tolerance. Being that potions and whatever can heal horrific injuries including severed limbs almost instantly, ponies that gotta fight to survive must deal with losing tons of blood daily and horrific physical trauma daily.

IIRC even pre cyber shit Blackjack has never passed out from shock. Ponies just are that hard core.
Littlepip passed out twice from shock in my memory, once from getting ventilated about a dozen times by armor piercing bullets, another time from massive damage. Not counting magical burnout pass outs. As for shock it's a half body defense mechanize half reptilian brain fucking with us. Either way pones are physical far more durable and meaty than humans and thus can stand up to more punishment. Sans head shots they have lots of meat between their bodies and vital organs. Also when shock should be fading out is typical after when healing potions have been guzzeled. So yeah.. magic getting in the way.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:11 am

Cptadder wrote:
Littlepip passed out twice from shock in my memory, once from getting ventilated about a dozen times by armor piercing bullets, another time from massive damage. Not counting magical burnout pass outs. As for shock it's a half body defense mechanize half reptilian brain fucking with us. Either way pones are physical far more durable and meaty than humans and thus can stand up to more punishment. Sans head shots they have lots of meat between their bodies and vital organs. Also when shock should be fading out is typical after when healing potions have been guzzeled. So yeah.. magic getting in the way.
She suffers debilitating pain as soon as chapter 13, as I read that one today and she needed Buck to get back in action.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:03 am

stringtheory wrote:Snip

Why stringtheory, I wasn't aware you were a fellow Warhammerfriend. Respect points. Anywho you do have a point, I did some thinking and I have come to the following conclusion: I may not be able to make a direct crossover, but I can rename and reformat some stuff to my liking. One of my specialties.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:44 am

Caoimhe wrote:Damnit, Kipz, I was totally ready to go off on Luna/Goldie soap opera shit, but then I had actual work to do at work, but you covered it all. :(

Awwwwh, I'm sorry darlin'.
Will a happy kitty make it better?

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 10 Funny-pictures-happy-kitten-with-mom
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OBS.GS.§S Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:52 am

Hey guys, I have a question I've been meaning to ask, is this the last volume of Project Horizons? I really hope it isn't but the question has been gnawing at me for a while now.

Also I have something I've been wondering about from the chapter, Rampage managed toget inside the core at some point but was deeply traumatized afterwards and probably doesn't recall anything about it on the surface due to either suppressing the memories or having them lost among the myriad of souls inside her.

I believe however that it may be possible to locate and extract the memories from her using memory magic with Lacunae
or even Blackjack now. This would hopefully provide very revealing information for the whole party about what exactly is inside The Core, what exactly happened there, and maybe even information about project horizons itself, what do you guys think?

Also if our predictions are right, Blackjack's all but confirmed great x10 grandmother and ministry mare Twilight Sparkle is about to be blown away to the everafter by a Balefire Bomb just after Blackjack finds out about her relationship to her. I hope that maybe, just maybe, Blackjack will be able to use her goddess connection to somehow dig through the storm of chaos that is the goddess' being and find Her to talk with her, maybe even get to know her, even if only for a single moment.

Edit: Hey Robored, I don't now why I haven't noticed this before, but you and I live in the same state. How crazy is that?

Last edited by OBS.GS.§S on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:00 am; edited 4 times in total
OBS.GS.§S
OBS.GS.§S
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 5

Character List:
Name: Flashpoint
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:53 am

Day = made.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 10 KzdcwSX7ukexcEBYCb5W5w2
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:05 am

@CptAdder: I am sorry that was directed at Ketchup. Sleep deprivation at its finest to be sure. It was the purpleyness of your avatars I believe.
@OBS: I am pretty sure Somber has mentioned a fifth story arc before. I am not sure if that was a joke, or if fifth story arc even translates into fifth volume, but yeah that's what I have for you.
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:40 am

Ironmonger wrote:
stringtheory wrote:Snip

Why stringtheory, I wasn't aware you were a fellow Warhammerfriend. Respect points. Anywho you do have a point, I did some thinking and I have come to the following conclusion: I may not be able to make a direct crossover, but I can rename and reformat some stuff to my liking. One of my specialties.
oh yeah, I'm a huge fan of 40k, used to play the tabletop game a few years back, but fell out of it because I had to rely on my parents to drive me to the game store, I keep telling myself I'll get back into the tabletop now that I can drive, but I can't seem to find the time or the motivation to restart that, so for right now I'm a fan of the fluff

as for the crossover, if you modify it too much it stops being either and becomes a weird mix which isn't quite one, but isn't quite the other one either. The only way I could see it working is if you made your own original world, but even still it would be pulled in two different directions because of polar nature of the two worlds
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:55 am

Warhammer 40k and ponies simply don't mix. There's no way to make it work.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ametros Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:38 am

Kippershy wrote:Warhammer 40k and ponies simply don't mix. There's no way to make it work.

I said similar regarding Fallout and ponies before reading Kkat's story. :P

Warhammer 40k would be more difficult to pull off adequately, though...
Ametros
Ametros
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:54 am

Kippershy wrote:Warhammer 40k and ponies simply don't mix. There's no way to make it work.
well, the same could be said for Fallout and ponies, and look where we are now...
but yes, I do have to agree that Ponyhammer 40k would be extremely hard to pull off in the same way as FO:E was (complete world mixing),
there are parallels between the two, like with Emperor and the Princesses, and it would be easy to create some races to fill the slots which canon MLP races can't fill in Ponyhammer, the base universe could be created relatively easily
but the problem comes from like I said, in what power is the most powerful, hatred or friendship? and the two are mutually exclusive which alienates one world
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:31 am

Page 11 Summary go

First off we make Deus Ex jokes as more Blackjack fanart is posted
Then the discussion movies into tricksters and the anime Bleach for examples of trickster characters
Scotch Tape is a Freemason!
So is Ironmonger (So am I if I wish, got an Uncle who is a current member and my grandfather was as well when he lived)
Meleagridis posts more fanart and the second to last batch of chapter 51 reactions
Deus and Red eye discussion
We spend almost two pages talking about the amazing wrestling name generator
Did you know P-21's wrestling name is Gentleman Alchemist (That thing is spooky accurate)
And Silent Carto is a member of the Armstrong clan which is funny on about six levels, seriously we spent two full pages on wrestling names it was glorious.
Mech posts Dr Glory's All natural Cyberpony cakes
A small discussion about political activism is had as O.Hinds looks to recruit bodies to fight Citizens United with the United Republic Campaign.
OneMoreDaySK posts a request that we all take a personality test for a class
You WILL get an avatar OneMoreDaySK, it is so written
We then talk about the various results And this pony chart gets posted
The talk then moves to Boing's nihilism speech and various solutions are purposed. My suggestion of slapping Boing because it works in the movies is shot down.
Ironmonger hikes six miles uphill both ways and we all talk about how we've walked longer and farther and it was raining snow ice in my day
O.Hinds posts a bit of writing we all comment on his various post Sunshine and rainbows writing.
Talk moves on the to amazing super bridge that O.Hinds purposes building and much talk is made on tensile strength, gross tonnages of steel, magic sparkle ponies and large scale industrial construction methods in a post war economy.
A question is asked if having no taste buds is particular to Blackjack or all 99ers (It's just Blackjack)
OBS.GS.§S purposes a unicorn power suit for enhancing the magical potential of unicorns as they are left out of power armor in general.
We talk about said suit and discuss problems and possibilities.

The big one of the these ten pages, the Goldenblood/Luna/Fluttershy discussion, who was cheating with who, who knew what and exactly what was the nature of Goldenblood and Luna before Littehorn, what it was after the Littehorn incident and how exactly Fluttershy left Goldenblood and why Luna ordered his death not imprisonment. A good discussion is had for almost two pages before...
Chooo... chooo... is the thread derailment train
We move back into the Goldenblood/Luna/Fluttershy discussion
The question is brought up exactly how and how much Blackjack can feel through her cybernetics
And we end on Warhammer 40k and Ponies not mixing and various people saying they were going to try.

They will fail, you can't bring 40k to Ponies, the grimdark fights the harmony and 40k is inherently silly, taking it seriously makes it even sillier

And we end, another ten pages down
Did you know the Iron Man 3 Trailer has been posted?
It has

Last edited by Cptadder on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:41 am

Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:50 am

All I know about Warhammer 40k is NEEERRRRDDDDSSS
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:08 am

Page 11 Summary is up, Iron Man 3 trailer is up, time to go to the dog park
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:26 am

Kattlarv wrote:Righto, finally got around to stuff. And man, I am not sure how many threads behind I am... ah well. Review time:
I was worried I'd missed you when circumstances caused me to skip about fifteen pages!

Spoiler:

Ironmonger wrote:I once saw somewhere that the Blood Angels at one point allied with the Necrons (the metal boys aint douchbags anymore)
If by "allied" you mean "shot at the Tyranids first and each other later". Recognizing strategic priorities and friendship are different things; if the Swarm moves in everybody loses so you fight alongside whoever you have to until you can get back to your regularly scheduled xenophobia.

Also, Matt Ward Luna

OBS.GS.§S wrote:Hey guys, I have a question I've been meaning to ask, is this the last volume of Project Horizons? I really hope it isn't but the question has been gnawing at me for a while now.
I think this is the fourth volume, and I think there will be five total. Don't quote me tho.
Also I have something I've been wondering about from the chapter, Rampage managed toget inside the core at some point but was deeply traumatized afterwards and probably doesn't recall anything about it on the surface due to either suppressing the memories or having them lost among the myriad of souls inside her.

I believe however that it may be possible to locate and extract the memories from her using memory magic with Lacunae
or even Blackjack now. This would hopefully provide very revealing information for the whole party about what exactly is inside The Core, what exactly happened there, and maybe even information about project horizons itself, what do you guys think?
Distinctly possible, though I think she loses anything that was in short-term memory when she disintegrates based on the last few times we've seen it. And I doubt she got in far.

And as for Ponyhammer 40K... I still don't think it'll work. Fallout is Dark, but the primary themes are about hope. Rebuilding. Surviving. Struggling on when all logic and reason says you should be dead a hundred times over, and making the shithole that is the world a better place. That allows the ideals of Friendship and Magic to still work in the setting, no matter how Grim things are. 40K is so over-the-top, humorously broken that the power of Friendship just doesn't work. Unless maybe the ponies are playing from the Tau side?

Cptadder wrote:We spend almost two pages talking about the amazing wrestling name generator
Falcon Joker. Meh.
OneMoreDaySK posts a request that we all take a personality test for a class
Is this still going? Where should I go?
We then talk about the various results And this pony chart gets posted
Oh, it's the MBTi? I presume somebody has already covered the myriad ways in which that test is bullshit and I can move on?
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Ironmonger wrote:It's only obvious if you see/pay attention to signs of it beforehand, which unfortunately I did not.
Don't feel bad about missing the whole Goldie/Luna thing. I mean I picked up that Goldie had a thing for her (calling her name, etc) but I hadn't realized until it was all laid out here that they were totally sleeping together.

So...was that a fling from before Fluttershy, or did Goldenblood cheat on his wife with his princess?
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:58 pm

On a related topic:
I keep coming back to the question of what Horizons is, what could enrage Luna so badly that she would order his execution. We know so little about Luna's mindset in the last days of the war.

I keep thinking Horizons must combine elements from all the secret projects the OIA had its fingers (ha) in. So it's just wild mass guessing, but...

EC1101 uses soul binding to ensure that it will survive anything. It its rigged to activate when the princesses are both dead, and at the final extremity, when no possible leader remains, to activate Horizons. What we are describing here us the Godzilla Threshold; the point where things have fine so badly that summoning Godzilla is the least destructive option.

So. From Arcane Science we get the Impelled Metamorphosis Potion to create alicorns. From Wartime Tech we get soul metal. From the space program we get a moon visit. A doomsday project for when the strength of even a princess was not enough. One that horrified Luna beyond even tapping Discord for power our merging ponies with beasts. It starts to add up.

I'm thinking Horizons had as its goal nothing less than the resurrection of Nightmare Moon. IMP to create an alicorn. The moon trip to forge a bond between her and a celestial body. Soul metal armor to grant her the power that could defeat even Celestia, second only to Harmony. I would not be surprised if the MoM sprite bots had secret programming to search out appropriate candidates.

And if she is a mad god, well. Things are that bleak. The Elements are safely hidden away with Gardens of Equestria, and perhaps eventually they could, in turn, strike down the evil he had created.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:18 pm

FeatherDust wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:It's only obvious if you see/pay attention to signs of it beforehand, which unfortunately I did not.
Don't feel bad about missing the whole Goldie/Luna thing. I mean I picked up that Goldie had a thing for her (calling her name, etc) but I hadn't realized until it was all laid out here that they were totally sleeping together.

So...was that a fling from before Fluttershy, or did Goldenblood cheat on his wife with his princess?
...Okay, I missed something big. What evidence are you using to conclude that Goldenblood and Luna had sex?
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next