Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+37
hawkeye92
Computer1337
Jeremyrush
Teddy Rex
Valikdu
SilentCarto
Necr0maNceR
Moodyman90
CamoBadger
nebulous
OBS.GS.§S
Katarn
FeatherDust
Frost
Orm
RoboRed
Ametros
Icy Shake
tylertoon2
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Kippershy
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ironmonger
Aonee
OneMoreDaySK
O. Hinds
Ketchup
Sindri
WavemasterRyx
IncoherentOrange
Somber
Cptadder
Meleagridis
Vergil
Caoimhe
41 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by FeatherDust Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:08 am

ketchup504 wrote:
Sindri wrote:
I don't think Blackjack will ever see it. The ponies there went to great lengths to keep her from looking the first time
She may never see it depending if she can get a teleport there. P-21 did say that he was thinking of a way to break it to her that she had indeed gotten in. There's a memory orb too.
He didn't say she'd gotten in, technically; he said they'd been lying to her. But I think she DID get in, and whatever was in there freaked her out badly enough that her mental stability is an issue in when they can give her the orb and let her recover the memory... so I doubt it's anything as prosaic as a simple megaspell chamber.

By the way: It's a hopeful sign that BJ was able to know (without knowing how she knew) how to disable the enervation field when it was at its peak, and thus the Goddess's influence was at a nadir. That suggests that the memory restrictions and such will fall apart once the Goddess is dead.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Somber Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:48 am

According to Kkat, she could have spent as much as two days or so recovering in Glyphmark before going out. So I think I can stretch my original plans. Thanks Silent. And thanks for trying to make me feel better. It's just stupid of me. Anyway, see you all later. need to go write quizzes...
Somber
Somber
Hydra

Brohoof! : 1046

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:33 am

MAKE THE LITTLE WHELPS LEARN- Erm, I mean...have fun, Somber!! Sweetie Belle
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Cptadder wrote:
Cptadder wrote:
FeatherDust wrote:
Head canon all Minotaur's now have Wrestler names, their entire culture is now one giant extended WWE title match, TNA is the slightly dumber cousins who like hearing themselves talk.
YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BRING THAT WEAKASS STUFF UP IN THIS HUMPTY-BUMPTY! YOU KILL THE JOE, YOU MAKE SOME MO'!
But for every wrestler there must be one they all look up to... the ULTIMATE WARRIOR (TM, he changed his name to it to get the TM)

And funny enough with a name like Pain Train, Ultimate Warrior fits right in. but then so do 90% of Wrestling names which is why I put forward my all Minotaurs are secretly professional wrestlers

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:11 pm

SilentCarto wrote:
Necr0maNceR wrote:That made me think for a moment that it could be Deus, but nah, it wouldn't be him. He wasn't exactly their "friend" after all. I mean, the only reason I would mention him as a possibility is because of that armored shell he had enclosing his brain.
He got salvaged for parts. I'm pretty sure that would kill him if nothing else did.
Professor Silver Stripe is currently a brain-in-a-jar. She could have done the same thing for Deus if she had the inclination. Deus's front half seems to have been left more-or-less untouched by Caprice, and wasn't pulled apart until Silver Stripe and Rover got it.
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Sindri wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:Oh, no, it's fine. This is... apparently much more obvious to me than to pretty much everyone else. I suppose that it probably comes down to tending towards literal interpretations.
Spoiler:
That would be the common interpretation of those words, and a valid one, but all they literally say is that he made adaptations to a thing, which is currently a weapon. The past nature of the thing does not enter into the sentence, however clear it appears to be on the face of things. If, for example, I were to say "I adapted a weapon out of the loose pipes lying around" you wouldn't assume that the pipes were already designed for violent use, and it would be an odd turn of phrase but perfectly correct in grammar and syntax. Here your mind is filling in information which does not exist because no better alternative is offered and it seems obvious given the most common usages of the words.

You need to be careful about the exact meaning of a phrase rather than looking at the implications and things that are "obvious" when you're dealing with lawyers, politicians, and wish spells.
It's certainly possible that the original Yellow River prion was engineered, but not necessary at this time and I doubt that it will become a plot point if true.
Eh... I suppose that that can be a valid meaning if one stretches, but it does seem rather a stretch.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:10 pm

FeatherDust wrote:
He didn't say she'd gotten in, technically; he said they'd been lying to her. But I think she DID get in, and whatever was in there freaked her out badly enough that her mental stability is an issue in when they can give her the orb and let her recover the memory... so I doubt it's anything as prosaic as a simple megaspell chamber.

By the way: It's a hopeful sign that BJ was able to know (without knowing how she knew) how to disable the enervation field when it was at its peak, and thus the Goddess's influence was at a nadir. That suggests that the memory restrictions and such will fall apart once the Goddess is dead.
It is implied the door at least opened, and whatever happened had a profound effect on Blackjack. Or it could be something else that happened there. We don't know exactly. But it matters.

I think of it now that she homed on the source because the Goddess is very sensitive to enervation, so with the mutation in her brain, Blackjack put her knowledge of the pest-control rings with the Goddess' influence and sensitivity subconsciously to seek out the source. If that makes sense.
Can you elaborate on how that may mean that memory restrictions will collapse after the Goddess' death?

Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:35 pm

ketchup504 wrote:
FeatherDust wrote:

It is implied the door at least opened, and whatever happened had a profound effect on Blackjack. Or it could be something else that happened there. We don't know exactly. But it matters.

I think of it now that she homed on the source because the Goddess is very sensitive to enervation, so with the mutation in her brain, Blackjack put her knowledge of the pest-control rings with the Goddess' influence and sensitivity subconsciously to seek out the source. If that makes sense.
Can you elaborate on how that may mean that memory restrictions will collapse after the Goddess' death?

Methinks it's due to the blanket analogy that Blackjack had in the chapter. Felt like a blanket over parts of her mind, and as soon as Trixie dies the blanket gets pulled off. Or something like that.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:43 pm

...Dear god, I'm listening to this stream of drawfags and this guy with the most obnoxious dork voice ever (you know, the one you imagine when you imagine someone with spotty face, glasses, lanky... that blocked nose sounding voice? that.)

and he's listing off all the ponies he's made Rainbowdash fuck in his draw-ventures... and of course... "my OC..." [as in, his].

Dear god. The amount of names he's listing is just... eugh.
He's exactly what people imagine when they think of bronies, it seems.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:23 pm

swicked wrote:[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 30 Easy4
I interrupt this discussion to bring you Swicked’s Reading Review, starring Friendly Twilight!
*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay*

Spoiler:
Ah, thank you.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:23 pm

Kippershy wrote:...Dear god, I'm listening to this stream of drawfags and this guy with the most obnoxious dork voice ever (you know, the one you imagine when you imagine someone with spotty face, glasses, lanky... that blocked nose sounding voice? that.)

and he's listing off all the ponies he's made Rainbowdash fuck in his draw-ventures... and of course... "my OC..." [as in, his].

Dear god. The amount of names he's listing is just... eugh.
He's exactly what people imagine when they think of bronies, it seems.

That sounds hilariously bad. By the same token, I was really into the FoE audio project but the guy they got to voice RedEye has such a grating inappropriate nerdvoice I don't think I'll be listening or contributing. :(

Also, someone remind me: BJ still has that monitoring thing in her head wherein some unknown party is seeing what she sees, right?
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Random thought: "Trouble" with a capital T made me laugh every time I saw it. To this day that's what my Mom calls me.
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:35 pm

@FoE audio I might contribute given I have a voice like Kevin Maynor if you raised the pitch very slightly and made it a tad rougher. Alas, no fucks I give about helping with anything right now, I has my own stuff. Too hectic.

New Topic: One theory I've come across (and adopted as my own) is that lesser alicorns like Cadence are born from very powerful unicorns.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:38 pm

swicked wrote:
“Tell me there’s a secret cheat mode that kills my sense of pain?” I asked pathetically.
Blackjack hasn’t played a video game in her life; this statement is entirely incomprehensible.
There are no computers in MLP, and computers in Fallout were 80s future computers, being terminals that were strictly functional without any entertainment value. I just don’t agree with this.
While I see where you are going with this statement, cheating is consistent between almost all games, video or not. So it can make sense. Though, the use of a "cheat mode" is almost always used in video game context.
There is a text adventure you can play in FO3, however. I've read of it, though I've never played it.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:42 pm

*doesn't process highlights*
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:10 pm

swicked wrote:
Cheating at cards and reprogramming her brain to no longer recognize pain are two entirely different things and I can't imagine how she'd connect the two concepts naturally.
Way I see it, Blackjack would see programming as something that someone else seems to do easily, since she believes she isn't smart and knows little about programming. And, since I also believe she sees many things that she does as a sort of game, it makes sense to me.(Why else would she say "Ante Up" as a sort of battle catchphrase? Aside from the "ante" being life, anyway.)
I dunno, it seems like an admissible stretch to me.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Video games are canon in ponyverse:

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 30 2RU3t

(with bonus sinisterbelle)

Indeed it's possible BJ ran across one in the stable or otherwise.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:56 pm

ketchup504 wrote:It is implied the door at least opened, and whatever happened had a profound effect on Blackjack. Or it could be something else that happened there. We don't know exactly. But it matters.
Right, that's what I'm saying. We don't know that it was The Door that opened; it could have been a different test, or a different door (like the one to Twi's study). But I think it was The Door, which P21 subsequently picked shut the mundane way. The reason I said something in there freaked her out is that they are worried about not letting her see the orb until she's stable. If it was nothing more than a revelation that she's Twilight's descendant, I can't imagine it being that big of a blow to her. Their concern suggests there's something in there that has the potential to destroy Blackjack if she's not in the right state of mind when she sees it.

The implication of all the "How the crap did I know to do that?!" was that the knowledge is still in her brain somewhere but being walled off by the Goddess's will. There was some concern earlier that the Goddess had actually removed the memories (as with a memory spell, completely gone and unrecoverable), but that seems not to be the case.

Furthermore, it seemed to me that the closer she got to the ring, the more her buried memories were surfacing, at least on a subconscious level; she seemed more and more sure about what to do even though she couldn't consciously determine why she knew. And if that's the case, then it means the mental manipulations of the Goddess require a continual connection to sustain them, and if she dies, the restrictions (such as the one stopping BJ from telling anyone that she's hooked up to the Unity and the one that blocks her knowledge about Enervation fields) will fall away as well.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Caoimhe wrote:Video games are canon in ponyverse:

PIC

Methinks that's just a gag. Besides, machines like that would've probably been scrapped for electronic parts, seeing as everyone pretty much had a job in 99 and not too much time for entertainment aside from the card games.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:12 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:

PIC

Methinks that's just a gag. Besides, machines like that would've probably been scrapped for electronic parts, seeing as everyone pretty much had a job in 99 and not too much time for entertainment aside from the card games.

Not to mention sex. Lots of sex.

Anyone think this might be caused by the goddess? Just a random junk memory that wandered into her brain from the goddess. That would be funny actually. Using Blackjack as the goddesses dump for useless memories.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:26 pm

I could see it making sense. I'm thinking more into my theory that the Goddess is trying to more or less 'sedate' Blackjack by making her more intelligent and self aware since her erratic, impulsive behaviour is actually solving problems and getting things done.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:37 pm

swicked wrote:
ketchup504 wrote:
swicked wrote:
“Tell me there’s a secret cheat mode that kills my sense of pain?” I asked pathetically.
Blackjack hasn’t played a video game in her life; this statement is entirely incomprehensible.
There are no computers in MLP, and computers in Fallout were 80s future computers, being terminals that were strictly functional without any entertainment value. I just don’t agree with this.
While I see where you are going with this statement, cheating is consistent between almost all games, video or not. So it can make sense. Though, the use of a "cheat mode" is almost always used in video game context.
There is a text adventure you can play in FO3, however. I've read of it, though I've never played it.
Cheating at cards and reprogramming her brain to no longer recognize pain are two entirely different things and I can't imagine how she'd connect the two concepts naturally.
Blackjack has in the past thought of Lacunae's alicorn powers as cheating, too.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Caoimhe wrote:I could see it making sense. I'm thinking more into my theory that the Goddess is trying to more or less 'sedate' Blackjack by making her more intelligent and self aware since her erratic, impulsive behaviour is actually solving problems and getting things done.
My enemy is stupid, lucky and utterly without fear... I know I shall make her more intellegent because any sane pony would not have tried a dozen things she's done in the past. I'll stop her plans by making her smarter.

My Goddess that fiend! Does her villainy know no bounds?
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:43 pm

FeatherDust wrote:
Right, that's what I'm saying. We don't know that it was The Door that opened; it could have been a different test, or a different door (like the one to Twi's study). But I think it was The Door, which P21 subsequently picked shut the mundane way. The reason I said something in there freaked her out is that they are worried about not letting her see the orb until she's stable. If it was nothing more than a revelation that she's Twilight's descendant, I can't imagine it being that big of a blow to her. Their concern suggests there's something in there that has the potential to destroy Blackjack if she's not in the right state of mind when she sees it.
Exactly.

The implication of all the "How the crap did I know to do that?!" was that the knowledge is still in her brain somewhere but being walled off by the Goddess's will. There was some concern earlier that the Goddess had actually removed the memories (as with a memory spell, completely gone and unrecoverable), but that seems not to be the case.

Furthermore, it seemed to me that the closer she got to the ring, the more her buried memories were surfacing, at least on a subconscious level; she seemed more and more sure about what to do even though she couldn't consciously determine why she knew. And if that's the case, then it means the mental manipulations of the Goddess require a continual connection to sustain them, and if she dies, the restrictions (such as the one stopping BJ from telling anyone that she's hooked up to the Unity and the one that blocks her knowledge about Enervation fields) will fall away as well.
Ah, okay I getcha.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:49 pm

ketchup504 wrote:
And if that's the case, then it means the mental manipulations of the Goddess require a continual connection to sustain them, and if she dies, the restrictions (such as the one stopping BJ from telling anyone that she's hooked up to the Unity and the one that blocks her knowledge about Enervation fields) will fall away as well.
Ah, okay I getcha.
Unfortunately, the same holds true for Lacunae.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:49 pm

ketchup504 wrote:
FeatherDust wrote:
Exactly.

Ah, okay I getcha.

I AGREE
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Sinisterbelle made me laugh.

I note that video games are canon in the Fallout universe, too; there's a quest in Fo3 where you can play a text adventure on a terminal.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Cptadder wrote:
Caoimhe wrote:I could see it making sense. I'm thinking more into my theory that the Goddess is trying to more or less 'sedate' Blackjack by making her more intelligent and self aware since her erratic, impulsive behaviour is actually solving problems and getting things done.
My enemy is stupid, lucky and utterly without fear... I know I shall make her more intellegent because any sane pony would not have tried a dozen things she's done in the past. I'll stop her plans by making her smarter.

My Goddess that fiend! Does her villainy know no bounds?

Too bad she's about to blow the hell up and leave us with a badass smart Blackjack
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:14 pm

@Vergil: unless the smartness is temporary like the memory blocking, kind of a channeling of smartness from the Goddess not actually physically changing Blackjacks mind
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:32 pm

swicked wrote:She didn’t know you were in the wasteland... the Blackjack sent out a message that essentially announced that you were, as well as where you are. What, did you expect her have ever looked for you when she didn’t know if you were in the wasteland at all? Please.
Shut the heck up, Glory. You don’t get to pass judgments on her behavior until you’ve seen how she acts when she knows it’s you.
I think it's more "How dare she leave us all alone and then show up on my doorstep like this? RAGE HURT CONFUSION RAGE" It's not rational. Family matters rarely are, especially when parental abandonment or divorce come into it.
It always annoys me when best friends or soulmates can’t catch the other in obvious lies like this. Probably happens in real life as well as in every romance book or film since the genera was invented. He knows what he means to her. Maybe it’s just because they’re young, but that shouldn’t have worked and he’s daft to of fallen for it.
I dunno. I don't necessarily agree. Youth is a big factor, and so is frustration. He's having to choose between his best friend and his dream, and that's terrible. And honestly he may have seen through it and still been upset -- having all his loyalty thrown in his face like that. I know I've seen a few examples where the person does see through the lie but they get mad anyway -- "How dare you use that self-sacrificing bullshit on me?!"
I understand the need to push onward with the narrative, but I wish you could have gone on a little bit longer with your description of Luna.
Nah. We all know what Luna looks like. Just because the character is new to them, we aren't, and recapitulating the information would only stall the story.
...huh. Has anyone actually been asking Somber about unicorn magic? Because all this stuff about unicorns being able to learn more than just a couple spells, I thought, was just common knowledge. It’s only EASIER for Twilight to learn lots of magic, not IMPOSSIBLE for other ponies to do the same.
There's a lot of confusion on that topic, so I appreciate the clarification. (The argument there is my own -- why would spellbooks even exist if they only benefited a tiny fraction of the population?)

She felt guilty because of the control the Goddess had over me!
Hmm, Blackjack just had a thought.
Which, as we all know, means she’s wrong... particularly because the reason involves Blackjack, and her friends have been oft known to say “You know, it isn’t always about you.” So I wonder what the real answer is?
“She did something to you. Something that’s hurt you more than you could ever realize. Something that’s almost killed you more than once. All for her own selfish gain,”
What is Lacunae capable of doing? Taking negative emotions.
No, she's not wrong here, and these two bits are connected. What is Lacunae capable of doing? She caused BJ to get connected to the Unity. I'm not sure how that's to her own gain or whatever, but these bits combined with the Goddess's snide chuckling make me sure that Lacunae caused BJ's mental link and did it intentionally.

And one that created wings… well… I got through the first paragraph about cocoons and metamorphosis when my eyes crossed and I thought it best to move on.
...how is this a book for beginners? Twilight, early in her prime, struggled with this spell. She said it was very complicated.
I agree, I don't see how this could be a beginners book and have super-advanced magic in it. I think it'd be better if the spell that made her eyes cross was one we hadn't seen in the show before and that feels a little more 'basic'. A minor illusion spell, for example.

Maybe there was something my friends were keeping from me after all...
Woah woah woah woah woah.
Explain to me how the Goddess’s accusation that Lacunae was hiding something suddenly got transferred to ALL of Blackjack’s friends? Was that intentional?
I think it's more that she's on the mental track of betrayal by friends, and finally realizing what we picked up on at the time, that she'd easily gone into a room that should have been locked. Maybe a little bit of picking up the edges of a deleted memory, like Scotch and broken electronics.

What the frig is wrong with Dawn’s eyes? I swear, all I can think about when they mention her is this captain from one of the bleach episodes I've seen. I’ll post a picture.
It makes me think of Xelloss and Chichiri.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 30 Xelloss
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 30 250px-Chichiri_2
In anime, perma-squint eyes are often a trait of the trickster archetype, which can be either good or evil but most often mixes the two.

In this case? It makes me think she's trying not to let anyone see her pupils, like she's got Cockatrice eyes or something.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next