Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+35
Somber
hawkeye92
Tia
Necr0maNceR
nebulous
Randombuttons
Orm
Downloaded Skill
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
SilentCarto
tylertoon2
Kattlarv
Stringtheory
Ametros
Icy Shake
Kippershy
FeatherDust
Meleagridis
OneMoreDaySK
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Caoimhe
iLateralGX
Vergil
IncoherentOrange
Sindri
Valikdu
Ketchup
Cptadder
Ironmonger
WavemasterRyx
RoboRed
39 posters

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by IncoherentOrange Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Yeah, that's really quite cool. Looks rather Dead Space-y, but just as much Fallout-y. I suppose if you mix them together you get Fallout Equestria-y. I dunno, still quite cool.

@Vergil: Well, neato.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Y'think we're seeing this as Rampage?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:29 pm

I can totally getbehind wampage!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Wampage!

And yeah...despite how awesome this pic is..it scared me a little..or maybe I'm overreacting, since it's 5 am here.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:12 pm

ACK DO NOT WANT.

Human pony stuff is just... weird, but that's just... really weird
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Far cuter as pony, yes.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
-Sun Tzu
I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it

It's not really relevant to anything, but do you realize how long it took me to get the pun at the end of that video?

"...whenever we have a bunch of animals together in the same place, IT'S CALLED A ZOO!"

It was months and many viewings before I suddenly realized that what he actually said it "It's called a Tzu", referring back to the guy's name. Derpy Hooves
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:53 pm

The Presidental Debate tonight was awesome and I won the drinking game (Not by drinking more) because my two words (Bin Laden and stories about family) were almost never mentioned.

Poor J, she had tax cuts. I'm glad when she gave up, she would be dead now of alcohol poisoning.

Also I reading back over the thread but it's hard with nine shots of vodka and two shots of tequila in me.
Woooooooooooooo.....
FYI Romney won, but only kinda.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Cptadder wrote:
Does anyone ever really win a presidential debate? I always got a bit of an "Aliens vs Predator" vibe off those.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Cptadder wrote:The Presidental Debate tonight was awesome and I won the drinking game (Not by drinking more) because my two words (Bin Laden and stories about family) were almost never mentioned.

Poor J, she had tax cuts. I'm glad when she gave up, she would be dead now of alcohol poisoning.

Also I reading back over the thread but it's hard with nine shots of vodka and two shots of tequila in me.
Woooooooooooooo.....

You will be happy to know your server was perfectly stable the whole time. Granted, I was the only one on, but still.
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Vergil wrote:

You will be happy to know your server was perfectly stable the whole time. Granted, I was the only one on, but still.
Horraaay, server, horraaay Minecraft
Need to take another shot

Why am I talking like Glory getting drunk for the first time? Stupid adorable avatar
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Somber you now have a mission. Drunk glory.

Also gorgonzola
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Somber you now have a mission. Drunk glory.
I...

Yeah, this needs to happen.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 pm

We are in a great spot for her to do that too...mom came home...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Maybe it's the booze talking(It's the booze talking) but I imagine Glory like my friend J. She's a bubbly happy drunk. Tee Hee, oh Filly rampage your so adorable, who's a cute little murder machine. Whooos a cute little muder machine.
Yes you are.... yeeeees you are.

You know Blackjacks a whore? But I love her so, she does such nice things for me, but you knoow what. I totally want to drop a boat on her. Not a big boat, just a boat big enough to... why yes I'd love another drink P-21. Have I ever mentioned how good you look when you pout. Not as good as Blackjack mind you, but your so lithe I forget your a stallion sometime.

And hey don't let anyone tell you different, you look great in a dress.
I wish I looked so good in a dress.
Hehehh......Oh, I think I need to hold onto the ground it's getting away.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Mech, I hadn't imagined it like that but that is really great all the same.
Less disturbing in my head.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Sindri wrote:
I...

Well...
Yes.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Cptadder wrote:Maybe it's the booze talking(It's the booze talking) but I imagine Glory like my friend J. She's a bubbly happy drunk. Tee Hee, oh Filly rampage your so adorable, who's a cute little murder machine. Whooos a cute little muder machine.
Yes you are.... yeeeees you are.

You know Blackjacks a whore? But I love her so, she does such nice things for me, but you knoow what. I totally want to drop a boat on her. Not a big boat, just a boat big enough to... why yes I'd love another drink P-21. Have I ever mentioned how good you look when you pout. Not as good as Blackjack mind you, but your so lithe I forget your a stallion sometime.

And hey don't let anyone tell you different, you look great in a dress.
I wish I looked so good in a dress.
Hehehh......Oh, I think I need to hold onto the ground it's getting away.

Holy crap, post of the year!

And after all that, maybe Scotch wouldn't think Glory's so boring.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:27 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:Well, hopefully this is satisfactory. If anyone needs me, I'll be back in my pod trying not to hallucinate handprints appearing in my couch.

Spoiler:
http://wavemasterryx.tumblr.com/post/32799024893

Oh sweet ,Luna, that's adorable! Great job wave!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Caoimhe wrote:And after all that, maybe Scotch wouldn't think Glory's so boring.
The only problem is that Scotch would then attempt to keep Glory perpetually sloshed.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:46 pm

Sindri wrote:
Caoimhe wrote:And after all that, maybe Scotch wouldn't think Glory's so boring.
The only problem is that Scotch would then attempt to keep Glory perpetually sloshed.
And that would be extremely disastrous.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:22 am

ketchup504 wrote:
Sindri wrote:
And that would be extremely disastrous.
Disastrously amazing
Hangover? That's future Glory's problem, gimme another drink.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:22 am

[spoiler="thank you"s:a40f][quote:a40f="Kippershy"]God, I love your art too damn much. Seriously, Waves, you're beyond amazing =3
I'm hardly amazing at all Kipper, but thank you, I really do appreciate that you enjoy it so much.

Cptadder wrote:Oh god that's perfect, quick take all of my money!
*hugs you gently* I'm glad that you like it enough that you can use it as an avatar like you wanted. Thank you, sir.

RoboRed wrote:...I didn't know I could "squee" that high...
I do hope you didn't hurt anything squeeing, sir. *hugs*

O. Hinds wrote:Thunderhead. Also, nice new avatar yourself.
---
Very nicely done, WavemasterRyx.
Thank you very much, sir.

Caoimhe wrote:OMG Wave, that's so great!

I see your shading is improving too!
Thank you, ma'am. I think a big part of the coloring is, when I started, I wasn't using the right tool. I am actually feeling more confident in how I shade my drawings. It's probably the only aspect of my art that I'd be willing to agree that I've improved on, heh.
Thank you again.

CamoBadger wrote:...filly...glory...labcoat...goggles...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
Forgive me Luna, for I have sinned: I have taken the life of another.

Sindri wrote:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 25 3796487374
*giggles and hugs* Glad you like it, sir.

ketchup504 wrote:I think that has to be the most adorable picture you've ever drawn.
Thank you, sir. Though I will try my best to top it some day.

guarddogjr wrote:Oh sweet ,Luna, that's adorable! Great job wave!
Thank you as well, sir.
I think that's all of them finally, heh.

Somber wrote:::Creeps in... looks around... eyes widen in shock...
creeps back out again and writes before everyone goes
bonkers...::
"It's too late for me, Somber... just... help me take this mask off... so I can see you... with my own eyes."
Okay that seemed funnier in my head...

Anyways, I really hope you're doing alright, sir. *hugs gently* Don't worry, we'll be fine, just take whatever time you need, and take care of yourself.

@Mister Frost
- Welcome to the PHCC.

@Mech (Choir)
- Another remarkable picture sir, you did a very nice job of capturing that scene, as always sir.
@Caoimhe (Choir)
- Well the tail cover on the environmental suit is pretty cute.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:54 am

WavemasterRyx wrote:
Somber wrote:::Creeps in... looks around... eyes widen in shock...
creeps back out again and writes before everyone goes
bonkers...::
"It's too late for me, Somber... just... help me take this mask off... so I can see you... with my own eyes."
Okay that seemed funnier in my head...
I actually watched Return of the Jedi a few days ago. I found that funny.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:52 am

Caoimhe wrote:ACK DO NOT WANT.

Human pony stuff is just... weird, but that's just... really weird
OI I HELPED DESIGN THAT! How Eh to each their own. *grabs nearest bottle of strong drink*
I just noticed that a lot of Fallout Equestria fics are in the 100 range of likes now over on FiMFiction, I literally just gave those lads a round of applause.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:17 am

@Ryx
Ack, forgot to comment on pic. Squee! Good job Ryx.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:44 am

Caoimhe wrote:
Urgh, I know I need something but I have no idea what. Still don't have an OC yet. :(
I would be highly interested in whatever OC you'd happen to come up with.

Mech wrote:Well, it took eighteen chapters, but I finally got around to drawing the Choir. Enjoy!

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 25 Tumblr_mbceirYRvh1qkdrvbo1_1280
Oh my god in heaven...it's almost exactly like I imagined it, and just as creepy...

stringtheory wrote:
swicked wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:not sure whether to scream or clop.
Why not both?
how would that even work?...never mind don't answer that, I don't want to know
I imagine someone furiously masturbating while screaming along with death metal. Applebloom

Cptadder wrote:
Vergil wrote:

Horraaay, server, horraaay Minecraft
Need to take another shot

Why am I talking like Glory getting drunk for the first time? Stupid adorable avatar
I like you drunk.

Sindri wrote:
I...

Very much so.

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:We are in a great spot for her to do that too...mom came home...

Cptadder wrote:
snip:
Somehow, it gets funnier when I reread all of what you just said in my head while constantly staring at your avatar.

Last edited by RoboRed on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:50 am

RoboRed wrote:
I imagine someone furiously masturbating while screaming along with death metal. Applebloom
Shy

... well okay not really, but I cannot be the only one to find a good death growl kinda sexy.

@Ryx
That Glory is, well, y'know... glorious. Also, incredibly adorable!

@Mech
sdgfhty wow. It's the little details that get etched into your mind forever. =P Kickass picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:51 am

I think the keyword is "furiously"...that actually sounds really painful...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:02 am

WavemasterRyx wrote:
RoboRed wrote:...I didn't know I could "squee" that high...
I do hope you didn't hurt anything squeeing, sir. *hugs*
Nah, I'm fine.

BTW, do you still happen to have that picture you made of Midnite Bastion? For whatever stupid reason, I didn't save it, the PM has disappeared from my inbox, and I really, REALLY do not feel like combing though season one of the RP to find it. Luna
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next