Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: All That Remains

+13
Stringtheory
Frost
Valikdu
Plasticube
Regolit
O. Hinds
Orm
RoboRed
Katarn
Kippershy
Ketchup
IncoherentOrange
CamoBadger
17 posters

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: All That Remains - Page 19 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: All That Remains

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:07 pm

He's currently fighting fires.

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: All That Remains - Page 19 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: All That Remains

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:09 pm

I think I'll repost this here.

Because Shayle, story-relevant, and last but not least: I'm an attention whore.Applebloom 
filly shayle and her paper flower:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Robo you're so modest.  Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Last wrote:He's currently fighting fires.

Wait, what?
You serious or what? Because I thought he was a trained medic, not a fire-fighter.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Yeah I'm serious. He's national guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Kippershy wrote:
Last wrote:He's currently fighting fires.

Wait, what?
You serious or what? Because I thought he was a trained medic, not a fire-fighter.
He's National Guard, they handle all sorts of emergencies.
Colorado is prone to forest fires.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Yeah recently colarado has been dealing with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:58 pm

Thought this would be good to post here so Camo can see it when he gets back. From this post by Robo.
RoboRed wrote:
filly shayle and her paper flower:
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Look five posts up, Ketchup. But thanks anyway.Spike
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Just me, being a moron.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Yeah, sorry about that guys. I was down south for the last 10 days at a wildfire and didn't have time to let anyone here know about it aside from "if I disappear just assume x". 

but yeah, I'm back now. Leaving again on the 12th though and I'll be gone until the 27/28th for training.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:35 pm

It's all good, Camo. Just so long as you're safe.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:37 am

Mister Frost wrote:It's all good, Camo. Just so long as you're safe.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:40 am

Thanks guys, and sorry about the complete lack of anything on the chapter recently. Or just posting in general on this site, I haven't done that in a while either.

On another note: I will be trying to start on the next chapter tomorrow now that I've finally got time to actually do it.

I should also finish going through previous chapters to fix the crap that I told myself to fix. So yeah, maybe that first.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:42 am

Just glad to have you back Camo.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:40 am

No pressure as always, Camo. Welcome back, even if it's only going to be a short while.
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:16 am

CamoBadger wrote:Yeah, sorry about that guys. I was down south for the last 10 days at a wildfire and didn't have time to let anyone here know about it aside from "if I disappear just assume x". 

but yeah, I'm back now. Leaving again on the 12th though and I'll be gone until the 27/28th for training.
Welcome back!
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:27 am

Camo, I want to hug you just to show you how much I missed having you around.
Maybe I'll ask a drawfriend to doodle Eos hugging Shayle or something. Ha.
Actually, yeah. Just in case I do ask for something along those lines, who would be hugging who? (as in, Shayle/Felix/Charmer x Crimson/Cherry/Eos and so on...)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:09 am

Welcome back, Camo. Glad to see you're safe and doing alright.Twilight Sparkle 

So how do you like my filly Shayle drawing? :D
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:31 pm

@Kipper: That idea is too cute...and I can't decide which hugpair I would like most... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Robo: Yes, it's super cute!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:42 pm

Crimson would definitely be like "Com'ere Shayle" but Shayle would probably be very, very wary of him for: 1. being a guy 2. being a pony.
Cherry would be drawn straight to Felix however. I imagine Felix wouldn't mind Cherry giving him a motherly cuddle because he's less worried about being around ponies for one and he'd probably appreciate it in general anyway.
Charmer... now, she'd possibly look at Crimson and be reminded of Strike... perhaps. Can't say for sure of course, your characters and so you'd know better than me on this, but I figure the laid back attitudes and the general charm they both have going on (or had) is similar.
Again, I could be wrong, he could be nothing like Strike and that could be just that it has been so long since I read any of his content, but that's my wild guess either way.
So Charmer probably wouldn't want to hug Crimson.
...Now, she probably wouldn't mind Eos too much because of how those two can both connect on being very physically different to most others, albeit one is simply missing an eye while the other is an alicorn... but I reckon.

/ramble ramble
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:11 pm

You're completely right about Felix, so I won't comment on that one.

Shayle you're also right on, but it wouldn't just be Crimson that made her wary or uncomfortable. She would be uncomfortable regardless of which one of those three hugged her because that's how she is with everyone that isn't Felix showing any kind of warmth or affection to her.

Charmer would actually find the most comfort from Crimson, even if it is from a bit of a superficial reason. Mostly it would be because he's a stallion actually showing some kind of care for her despite half of her face being burnt off. It wouldn't really have to be him, and it would be the same feeling regardless of who hugged her, but coming from Crimson it would mean the most to her personally.

So yeah.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Well I can tell ya, because she isn't a ghoul, Crimson would happily go straight to her and gently stroke her good cheek with a feather if she showed positive attitudes towards him.
That's something I've always felt about Crimson: He doesn't mind if you're missing limbs (or eyes), if you've been burnt, if you've got x y or z. He'll be there to comfort you.
It's only ghouls that he distrusts and you know why he distrusts them. The thought of somepony simply losing their mind and suddenly going from best of friends to a mindless monster like the ones he saw...

So yeah, if they ever met, Crimson would happily give Charmer a long hug. Hell, Crimson being Crimson I'm sure he'd even say she still looks beautiful on the unaffected side of her face and that any stallion that couldn't see past such an injury while living in a world as damaged as they do isn't the type of stallion who would treat her right in the first place.

eeeedit: Applebloom
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Don't think I didn't see what was there before you edited Twilight crazy
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Luna
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:38 pm

So I may or may not have done something.
You may or may not have something to look forward to before you leave, or if you're unlucky in a sense, look forward to when you get back from training.
Just hope you enjoy it.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:46 pm

You.

YOU!

*hug*
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:34 am

I just hope you enjoy it like I think you will. *hugs back*
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:59 pm

swicked wrote:Fallout Equestria: All That Remains - Page 19 Evil02
Swicked... I mean... Trixie took a hiatus from fallout equestria, to better appreciate its dark nuances with the palate-cleansing lunaverse. This was the best course of action, really, and now she is refreshed and ready to review All That Remains once more.

Fallout Equestria: All That Remains - Page 19 Happy02
Trixie appreciates your patience in this matter; she knows her reviews are fantastic.
Please, hold your applause until the end of the performance.

Chapter 12:

See, now I feel bad because I missed this during the 1 month period when I was either not looking at this forum or was out of town. Sorry swicked Shy 

Still, thanks for the review! I loved the little sketches Rainbow 

And you keep poking on things that nobody is supposed to pick up on yet! So yeah, you should stop that Celestia  (mainly talking about the Minx thing. How dare you point out her odd behavior in opening up so much after how long she's been doing what she do). Of course I'm kidding, it made me smile while I read it, because I like when people think about a characters actions and behavior to figure them out. So thanks for that.

Sorry that you didn't enjoy it much, I hope later chapters are better for you.

And sorry again for taking WAY too long to reply to this.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Oh, and Ch.16 is about 2K words right now. 

As usual, I'm convinced it sucks so far, and I'm extremely worried that I've lost the ability to write the characters after so long away (not that I did it well anyways). So, we'll see what happens. I'm hoping to get it out sometime next week, like really hoping to because I leave on the 13th and won't be able to do anything with it for 2 weeks after that.

If I don't get it out in time, I'm very sorry.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next