Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Fallout Equestria: All That Remains

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fallout Equestria: All That Remains

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:14 pm

But Robo, she'd make a little ghillie suit for the colt so he could hide among the algae. Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:17 pm

...That's slightly adorable.

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:48 pm

I'll just copypasta this here from FiMFic

I'm very sorry to everyone who's been waiting for the next chapter of ATR, especially since I left it off in part 1 of a multi-part chapter. I've been having some issues at home as well as just with life in general, so along with a lack of motivation or inspiration for writing I've had more pressing things on my mind as of late that have kept me away from the story.

This isn't me saying that I'll have the new chapter out in the next few days, because that's highly unlikely since I'm going out of town tomorrow afternoon and won't be home until sunday, but I will say that I've finally gotten back to working on it with some help from others and support of readers who were concerned about me and the story.

So again, I'm very sorry for the delay, especially after I've stated that I won't put such a gap between chapters on several occasions. I thank you all for your patience, no matter how slim it may have grown, and am confident in promising that you'll see the new chapter before Christmas.

So yeah, sorry guys.

------------------
My stories: Cold as Ice   |   Fallout Equestria: All That Remains FiMFic Page   |   Fallout Equestria: All That Remains Hub Page
Thanks if you read any of them.

If you have a complaint of any kind, a question or a suggestion, please PM me about it and I will respond as quickly as I can.  

Last wrote:((Camo just likes to kill happiness.))

Well spank my flank and call me sexy!

Until next time, hugs and kisses.

~Miguel
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:55 pm

It's alright Camo. I'm happy to hear you're working on it again I'm excited to read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:11 pm

No problem. I hope things improve for you.

I am glad to know that you're working on it again, though. :)
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 382

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:17 pm

So, remember when I said the new chapter would be out before Christmas?
Yeah, sorry about that guys.

However, it is done right now so it's off to pre-read/editting at the moment. Sorry for the wait.

------------------
My stories: Cold as Ice   |   Fallout Equestria: All That Remains FiMFic Page   |   Fallout Equestria: All That Remains Hub Page

If you have a complaint of any kind, a question or a suggestion, please PM me about it and I will respond as quickly as I can.  

~Miguel
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:22 pm

I literally reread that post last night.

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds on Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:26 pm

No problem. I'd forgotten about the "before Christmas" thing, anyway.
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger on Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Alright everyone, new chapter is up on FiMFic and on the Gdoc page. 
I hope everyone enjoys it despite how short it is, and again, I'm sorry about the long wait.

------------------

~Miguel
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds on Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Ooh, wonderful!
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds on Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Spoiler:
Hm, all three of my currently updating Big Four seem to be doing two-part chapters recently.

"pony tuned canvas"
"pony-turned-canvas", I think

Interesting practice, that branding. I wonder how she started it, and if she used physical brands or magically-applied heat?

…Ah. Well, this doesn't look good.

…And either the Scorpions don't use secure communications\, or these ponies are up to something…

Okay, so Starry is completely round the bend.

Argh! And that's the end of the chapter? Well, it was a good one. :)
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger on Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:39 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
Spoiler:
Hm, all three of my currently updating Big Four seem to be doing two-part chapters recently.

"pony tuned canvas"
"pony-turned-canvas", I think

Interesting practice, that branding.  I wonder how she started it, and if she used physical brands or magically-applied heat?

…Ah.  Well, this doesn't look good.

…And either the Scorpions don't use secure communications\, or these ponies are up to something…

Okay, so Starry is completely round the bend.

Argh!  And that's the end of the chapter?  Well, it was a good one.  :)
Yeah, sorry it was a little short Hinds, but I'm glad you enjoyed it!

------------------

~Miguel
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Crap.
I forgot to catch up on this....
Guess I know what I'm doing for the next few days.
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:10 am

Spoiler:
Shayle wrote:I couldn't seem to look away from.

From is uneeded.

So the burns are mementos? Why am I imagining Shayle with a burn in the shape of her brother's glyph...

She is being strangely nice. Okay she's shooting lightning what was the cutiemark Shayle had seen? Lightning and shackles? I'm guesssing she's a part time slaver. I hope not for Shayle's sake. Xenith would probably agree.

Felix wrote: A task he seemed to be having trouble with

Pretty sure there's only one guard and it's a she.

I like these new creatures. Also I'm thinking Felix and Tinker probably would be prey if Charmer wasn't there. They don't seem to have any quarrels eating ponies and they're smaller than it is.

Still a warmer reception than Charmer got from Tailspin.

These bugs are starting to remind me of the keepers. Pretty rapid repair response.

Alarms? Shocking the guards ponies will do that.

That was hardly ten hours Reverb.

Wait she only took Sandy, Vulpe and Shayle? Why'd she shock the guards then? Not like they would have jumped to Shayle's aid. Oh. She's crazy. Also definitely not a slaver.

I'm guessing those burns don't come from late friends... Either that or it was one of those. "I could tell you but I'd have to kill you." deals. In which case it's pretty rude of her to not have said that before hand.

I liked it Camo. Looking forward to the next one.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:30 am

Last wrote:
Spoiler:

Shayle wrote:I couldn't seem to look away from.

From is uneeded.

So the burns are mementos? Why am I imagining Shayle with a burn in the shape of her brother's glyph...

She is being strangely nice. Okay she's shooting lightning what was the cutiemark Shayle had seen? Lightning and shackles? I'm guesssing she's a part time slaver. I hope not for Shayle's sake. Xenith would probably agree.

Felix wrote: A task he seemed to be having trouble with

Pretty sure there's only one guard and it's a she.

I like these new creatures. Also I'm thinking Felix and Tinker probably would be prey if Charmer wasn't there. They don't seem to have any quarrels eating ponies and they're smaller than it is.

Still a warmer reception than Charmer got from Tailspin.

These bugs are starting to remind me of the keepers. Pretty rapid repair response.

Alarms? Shocking the guards ponies will do that.

That was hardly ten hours Reverb.

Wait she only took Sandy, Vulpe and Shayle? Why'd she shock the guards then? Not like they would have jumped to Shayle's aid. Oh. She's crazy. Also definitely not a slaver.

I'm guessing those burns don't come from late friends... Either that or it was one of those. "I could tell you but I'd have to kill you." deals. In which case it's pretty rude of her to not have said that before hand.

I liked it Camo. Looking forward to the next one.
Thanks Last, I'm glad you liked it!

------------------

~Miguel
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:03 pm

'Dem bugs...

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:47 pm

RoboRed wrote:'Dem bugs...
Yup.

------------------

~Miguel
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:51 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Yup.
Did you have any inspiration for the bugs or did you come up with their design yourself?
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Yup.
Did you have any inspiration for the bugs or did you come up with their design yourself?
Yeah, based them off these guys:
Spoiler:

------------------

~Miguel
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:02 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Yup.
Yeah, based them off these guys:
Spoiler:

Oh man, screw that thing! *shudder*
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:39 am

Apologies for not reading sooner, haven't felt like reading in the last few weeks. Here's the ramble.
Spoiler:
I remember from before that they were at a settlement, and that there was some trouble going in.

Oh yeah, the caravan with its motley characters.
I am reminded by Shayle's thoughts on caravaneering of the differing approaches to inexperience used in ATR when compared to other stories. Something I have been fond of.

Not much dialogue so far, not a bad thing.

Just wondering how much elaboration will be given to the markings on Starry, they're eccentric. The cutie mark is most interesting.
Heh, lesbians in an FOE story? Absurd!
That didn't take long. Mementos. But her saying that she watched many of them die can have many implications.

That was very unexpected, but the odd behaviour had already rung bells. Unicorns OP. I'm sure it has an interesting explanation.

I wonder how well that attack went for the Scorpions... they do have stealth cloaks.

'Diggers','execution method' and '10 hours' don't go well in the imagination. Dungeons suck.
Bringing Tinker and Felix down seems like a recipe for very bad things to happen.

Felix being ignorant. No reason for him not to be.

That's nasty. Death Row isn't a nice place at all, not that it's expected to be.
Just how many ponies have to die in such a place for a wall of slime and bone be possible?
Oh dear. I wonder if they just grow in dead ponies. Or maybe they're parasitic. It could explain the bleeding from eyes and mouth.
That whole place sounds like nightmare fuel.

Oh splendid, looks like Starry is doing stuff upstairs.
All sorts of strange. This story makes me wonder many things. Nice mental exercise.

What is this, The Most Dangerous Game? Very interesting development... and someone is going to have to die.
Or someone will come to help them. Minx, maybe...
Gives some new possibilities for the markings.
Great chapter. Good cliffhanger, interesting developments. Reminded me of why I like your storytelling.
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:31 pm

If ya'll ran in here hoping for a new chapter, I apologize for this post not being a new chapter.
However, I am working on it, so it's getting done, just slowly as usual, sorry about that too.

Anyways, drew new shittypicture with many errors and poorly erased lines and stuff.
Spoiler:

------------------

~Miguel
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:09 pm

CamoBadger wrote:If ya'll ran in here hoping for a new chapter, I apologize for this post not being a new chapter.
However, I am working on it, so it's getting done, just slowly as usual, sorry about that too.

Anyways, drew new shittypicture with many errors and poorly erased lines and stuff.
Spoiler:

What kind of pencil are you using?
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:11 pm

I like it. Is that one of those boxxy laser rifles there?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:13 pm

Last wrote:I like it. Is that one of those boxxy laser rifles there?
It was going to be, decided I didn't want it in there anymore and erased it poorly.
StoneSlinger88 wrote:
What kind of pencil are you using?
A random mechanical pencil I found in a drawer.

------------------

~Miguel
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:24 pm

I heard a few tricks to help with the erasing and smudging issues if you're interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Last wrote:I heard a few tricks to help with the erasing and smudging issues if you're interested.
Yes please.
Not that I plan on drawing very often, but they can help in the future if I ever draw again.

------------------

~Miguel
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:26 pm

I'd recommend a set of Staedtler Mars Lumograph pencils, a good variety case usually is 6B to 4H (your typical #2 pencil is a 2B). 6B is soft and can leave very dark marks (8B being the softest), while H would only produce lighter grays even with a lot of pressure (6H being the hardest). A 12-variety assorted case is usually $15-$20, and I believe you can get smaller packs for less. 6B is what I like, easy to make dark marks and lightly shade. A white rectangular eraser is good for lightening darkly done shading or adding highlights.
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:32 pm

It helps to draw a little stick figure in the borders of what you want your character doing. That way you're not figuring out what you want to draw in your actual drawing space. Also keeping a folded paper towel under your hand means that your hand isn't rubbing against the drawing. It'll still smudge if you press hard, but it'll save your sketch from the light touches as your drawing.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:38 pm

StoneSlinger88 wrote:I'd recommend a set of Staedtler Mars Lumograph pencils, a good variety case usually is 6B to 4H (your typical #2 pencil is a 2B). 6B is soft and can leave very dark marks (8B being the softest), while H would only produce lighter grays even with a lot of pressure (6H being the hardest). A 12-variety assorted case is usually $15-$20, and I believe you can get smaller packs for less. 6B is what I like, easy to make dark marks and lightly shade. A white rectangular eraser is good for lightening darkly done shading or adding highlights.
If I had money, I would consider buying these and losing them in the time before I draw again. We shall see.
Last wrote:It helps to draw a little stick figure in the borders of what you want your character doing. That way you're not figuring out what you want to draw in your actual drawing space. Also keeping a folded paper towel under your hand means that your hand isn't rubbing against the drawing. It'll still smudge if you press hard, but it'll save your sketch from the light touches as your drawing.
Makes sense, will hopefully remember the next time I draw in 6 months.

------------------

~Miguel
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next