Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+46
Admiral Stoic Rum
Quotidian
Mister Nikel
Scootayay
Rboy474
Harmony Ltd.
hawkeye92
WovenTales
Farnham
RandomBlank
Jeremyrush
OneMoreDaySK
Necr0maNceR
WavemasterRyx
Princess Celestia
Somber
Stringtheory
Derpy Hooves
Aonee
nallar
Ki-Tarn
O. Hinds
NoodleNugget
Snipehamster
Orm
XT Vengeance
jacky2734
Tiroth
MrMagma
Ametros
Elexius
Kippershy
Moodyman90
Ketchup
Sindri
Rickyking
Scyto Harmony
Derpmind
Paper Airplane
Meleagridis
Valikdu
SilentCarto
RoboRed
Katarn
CamoBadger
Kattlarv
50 posters

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by SilentCarto Tue May 22, 2012 12:49 am

Sindri wrote:
SilentCarto wrote:The Chernobyl Exclusion Zone is expected to remain unsuitable for any agricultural use for at least 200 years, and the reactor site itself will remain "hot" for 20,000 years.
Is that accounting for recent observations, or is it the predictions from right after it happened? Because they've found a new species of fungus growing in ground zero and eating the radiation, cleaning it up a lot faster and more effectively than our current technology could. And it might even be edible. So the "lifeless wastes" of F3 are still highly unlikely; either rad levels will be low enough to grow normal plants or new varieties will spring up that thrive there. It's becoming increasingly evident in studies on the insides of glaciers, deep sea vents, etc. that if there's oxygen and an energy source, there will be life.
This is based on the 25-year report by the Ukrainian government last year, which estimated 180 to 320 years before the area is habitable. Radiotrophic funguses don't change anything, by the way. They merely eat the gamma rays that have already been released; they do not clean up the radioisotopes, any more than photosynthetic plants affect the fusion rate in the sun.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by SilentCarto Tue May 22, 2012 1:00 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Also, too many of the things you can do that SHOULD matter do not, *cough* *cough* killing Caesar and wiping out his entire forward base of operations... seriously, sometimes I wish there was a conversation option for the NCR bigwigs that said "Clear out, you lot... I got this."
Caesar: And what, pray tell, is that?
You: Oh, it's nothing special, just MAH BASS CANNON!

jacky2734 wrote:You know, I've always wondered why the Enclave pegasi all seem to have southern accents. Not a single pegasi in the show has one. If anything, I would think it'd be the EPs who have the accent, not the Pegasi.
Well, AJ's accent must have come from somewhere, and they probably had pegasi there. AFAIK it's only really Calamity's family and maybe one other.

By the way, awesome avatar. Sweetie Belle
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue May 22, 2012 1:03 am

jacky2734 wrote:You know, I've always wondered why the Enclave pegasi all seem to have southern accents. Not a single pegasi in the show has one.
It's only the Neighvarro pegasi.
...Though, now that you've raised the subject, I'm wondering where they got it...
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue May 22, 2012 1:03 am

Re: Accents
I cannot pinpoint mine, it isn't Atlantic Canadian English, or Newfoundland English. But, I do have nuances that are Canadian, like the 'Canadian Shift' effect. Also, according to my brother, I sound terribly sad and serious all the time, which I think, might make me a good P-21.
And not all of us use 'eh'. I personally use 'Huh' instead.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Tue May 22, 2012 1:05 am

Moodyman90 wrote:I don't think all of them have it. Just Calamity and his family. I don't see Glory and her family having accent for instant.
Of course I can't think of Red Eye without hearing Malcolm McDowell's voice from Fallout 3.
I think it's largely impossible to hear Red Eye not played by Malcolm McDowell, and DJ-Pon3 by Erik Dellums (Three Dog). :)
In my head, Glory is played by Felicia Day.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Tue May 22, 2012 1:26 am

@Mistakes mistakes mistakes
How Well I seem to have the brain of a walnut and the attention span of a

Somber wrote:I would love to work on FO4. I'd love to set it in the deep south, like Atlanta. I think graphics today would have a field day with a FEV infested swampland as you are tasked to retrieve a new and even more potent strain of FEV virus located in the CDC.
Ever since I first got over the style of the Fallout franchise I've been eagerly hoping they release a version in the Big Easy (pardon if my geography is off). If it was written by Somber my brain would melt before I could even try it.

People Talking About FO3 vs NV wrote:A lot of stuff, but I'm here to talk about the atmosphere in the games.
My friend and I had a discussion about this. He preferred Fallout 3's atmosphere because it was After the End (where the water itself is irradiated and lethal) and it was saturated in Americana and patriotic fever. I preferred NV because it was After the After the End (Where you decide who get's the water's power to shape the future), my post-apocalypse of choice. Though we both agreed that A) NV definitely needed more of the 50s style and B) NV DLC was about as good as all FO games combined.

Seriously, the DLC itself was amazing. Held back considerably by being DLC (remember when buying the game got you the game?) and half of them being very linear for Fallout, the DLC storyline is still something that leaves FO3 and even NV so far in the dust. It's actually kind of weird... going back to the main game feels so bland and disconnected after tracking Ulysses across half the continent. Assuming you didn't do Lonesome Road first. Like a monster.

Lethalfalkon wrote:OK. this is for all of you that play fallout new Vegas. there is this mod right? but its not just any mod it is a mod that puts the main characters of both FoE and Project horizons into new Vegas. (Lil pip velvet remedy, calamity, steelhooves, Xenith, Blackjack, P-21, Fallen glory, and Rampage. Pretty cool right? well it is. but sadly it is missing something integral. it is missing Voice actors. Crazy right? something so cool yet brought down by such a small thing... Well i wont stand for it. i propose we get together a group of people and make custom lines for each of the characters. just think about the awesomeness that is being proposed here, playing fallout new vegas alongside the characters from both the storys. if anyone is interested in this shoot me an email at Lethalfalkon@gmail.com
(oh and if you're wondering you can find the AWESOME mod right here ---> http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45766)
I will happily volunteer some serious moral support. Woohoo! You can do it!
Seriously, though, it's a cool idea and personally I wish you the best of luck.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Tue May 22, 2012 2:04 am

SilentCarto wrote:
By the way, awesome avatar. Sweetie Belle
Thanks, I just found it floating on Google Image.

@Voices
I have an accent, but I'm not sure what you would call it. I Live on the High Plains in Colorado and can vary my accent from redneck to city slicker. But I can fake some really good villain voices from a deep echoey voice that will shake your soul, to a high psychotic joker(I've got a wicked evil laugh). I even nailed the ghoul voice from Fallout(Although it did make my throat hurt after a while).
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremyrush Tue May 22, 2012 2:50 am

Accents are tricky, seeing as how it's hard to hear your own. I'd put mine down as Northeast US, with perhaps a twinge of Appalachian. Half of my family grew up around the mountain people, and those accents stuck. Lots of ya'll and ain't, even though my parents resent those words.

However, I have been watching a lot of British media lately. I've noticed its messed with my vernacular and my parents have commented that I randomly go slightly British on them. A lot of bollocks and bloody hells have been thrown around.

tl;dr I love accents.
Jeremyrush
Jeremyrush
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 22, 2012 4:39 am

@Voices/accents
Well, despite that I'm ukrainian, people said, that I've got british accent...dunno how it should sounds, never hear myself speaking english...I mean..I didn't record myself. My friend have australian accent. Syrysly, I've never heard 'russian' accent..I mean..I've met ether people speaking english without that kind of accent or people, who speaks english just bad.
Oh..and i have friend who definatly speaks with brithish accent, he's a linguist and translator.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomBlank Tue May 22, 2012 5:08 am

Katarn: probably euphemism for "Can't understand shit." Trollestia
We've met once: German, Swedes, Finn, me(Pole), Czech, Dutchman and an Englishman. We all talked English. We could understand each other just fine. Except nobody could understand the Englishman. :)

ketchup504 wrote:Oblivion had "massive bugs"? It did? No, it didn't. People say it does, but I've never seen them. Whilst with Skyrim, I got trapped in a dungeon because a door glitched, and the War storyline glitched up and became incompletable, and people I hear from say it has no bugs.

Excuse me, I'm on a horse with "fortify speed" cast on it. I need to stop, and wait a while because I ride to fast for my disk speed to read areas and if I enter a square the game didn't get to load yet, it will crash. Or I need to dig in the INI file and disable something that way, because -looking- at the secret door in Skingrad castle crashes the game for my (quite common) gfx card. That is not to mention thousands of serious in-game bugs.

everypony wrote:
My Fallout is better than Your Fallout
Personally, I prefer FoNV as a game, it's more fun. I found FO3 shallow. I mean, I was quite convinced I'd need to turn against the Steel Rangers after they take over the purifier, or somehow a twist would open to the true depth of the game. Then it ended. The game generally had few quests, few locations, too many places were restricted. Too many Insurmountable Waist-high Fences.
Of course FoNV is just as bad when it comes to these, but at least it makes a pretense of obstacles there. If I'm forced to fight some mercenaries simply because I can't walk around due to invisible wall across some wide flat meadows, I'm really pissed off. But FoNV has more quests, far more in-depth quests, and above all, choice. In FO3 I was practically limited to poisoning the purifier or not poisoning the purifier.

Last edited by RandomBlank on Tue May 22, 2012 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total
RandomBlank
RandomBlank
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Tue May 22, 2012 6:12 am

Regarding DLC: New Vegas came out after I started being ridiculously busy most of the time, so I haven't finished the add-ons yet.

The first that I did was Lonesome Road, because I wanted to know the backstory and because I had the opportunity to play right after it came out and got caught up in the hype. It's generally regarded as the worst of the NV DLCs, which encourages me because it was probably better than 80% of the ones for F3.

Old World Blues... was f*cking beautiful. On its own it would easily stand above many full games.

GRA and Courier's Stash make no sense to me. They're just gear packs. The modding community produces literally thousands of gear packs, most of which are better than these. So why would anyone spend money on them?

For F3:
Operation Anchorage was kinda fun while it lasted, but it was a) very short, and b) a linear shooter in what was supposed to be an RPG. And if you ever use any of the toys you get at the end, you break your game because they were never thinking of such things when they wrote the rest of it; the stealth suit alone lets you kill pretty much the whole wasteland without ever being spotted due to the code just not allowing npcs to notice a cloaked player.

The Pitt was crap. They advertised an interesting setting and complex, grey moral choices. Instead we got a single ugly and poorly laid out maze, heavy railroading, and a choice between swearing utter obedience to one of two idiotic mass-murderers. And then they toss a few overpowered quest perks with no explanation as... what, a bribe to actually play through the damn thing?

A lot of people love Broken Steel, mainly because it gets you out of the "but thou must!" pointless sacrifice at the end of the vanilla main quest. But the story is largely nonsensical, and when they raised the level cap they botched the balance even worse than OA; anything that doesn't update is a walkover, and the things that do just add thousands of hp for no reason and arbitrary damage bonuses that skip armor in a desperate attempt to threaten the player.

Point Lookout is pretty much the opposite of The Pitt. They advertised it as a tiresome slog through monotonous terrain surrounded by demonic hillbilly stereotypes, but instead we got a fairly interesting if smallish new setting and a nice pulpy quest. There were even a few sidequests in the area. The demonic hillbilly stereotypes were incredibly stupid when I couldn't avoid them though. Apparently inbreeding adds literally thousands of hit points, and the ability to made rusting-apart shotguns deal massive damage to power-armored targets.

Mothership Zeta... I enjoyed it. It was an interesting new setting, and had decent story to it. But it does have a tendency to break everything. They made aliens canon, and while they didn't go so far as to declare them to be responsible for the apocalypse, they weren't exactly careful with the lore. Meanwhile all the weapons you've accumulated over your travels have become obsolete, because literally everything you can find on the mothership is more powerful for some reason. Unless you were using the alien blasters, which are still more powerful... but have no ammo. On the ship. From which they came. Oh, and you can of course bring everything you find up there back with you, just in case you felt that Operation Anchorage didn't overpower you quite enough. On the plus side, ponies. Which have been brought back to decorate my Megaton home, and guard the hundreds of alien weapons I have stockpiled there against the gangers who would become an unstoppable force of destruction if they every found them.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue May 22, 2012 6:36 am

RandomBlank wrote:Katarn: probably euphemism for "Can't understand shit." [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 26 2937254162
We've met once: German, Swedes, Finn, me(Pole), Czech, Dutchman and an Englishman. We all talked English. We could understand each other just fine. Except nobody could understand the Englishman. :)

I say! Unless he was northern, it was your ears that were the problem!
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomBlank Tue May 22, 2012 7:59 am

SilentCarto wrote:
Sindri wrote:
SilentCarto wrote:The Chernobyl Exclusion Zone is expected to remain unsuitable for any agricultural use for at least 200 years, and the reactor site itself will remain "hot" for 20,000 years.
Is that accounting for recent observations, or is it the predictions from right after it happened? Because they've found a new species of fungus growing in ground zero and eating the radiation, cleaning it up a lot faster and more effectively than our current technology could. And it might even be edible. So the "lifeless wastes" of F3 are still highly unlikely; either rad levels will be low enough to grow normal plants or new varieties will spring up that thrive there. It's becoming increasingly evident in studies on the insides of glaciers, deep sea vents, etc. that if there's oxygen and an energy source, there will be life.
This is based on the 25-year report by the Ukrainian government last year, which estimated 180 to 320 years before the area is habitable. Radiotrophic funguses don't change anything, by the way. They merely eat the gamma rays that have already been released; they do not clean up the radioisotopes, any more than photosynthetic plants affect the fusion rate in the sun.

You should tell that to habitants of these areas. There are people who refused to leave or returned and just live there. Or the animals that flourish there. Or just consider the overgrowth of plants.

Thing is, while the radiation of most of the land is down to background levels, the area still has pockets of radiation: locations where water flushed dust down into puddles that dried up, vehicles used during the rescue and abandoned, and so on. That means if you sow 30 hectares of corn, you'll get 300 tons of perfectly good corn and 2 tons of corn far too irradiated to be allowed for the market, and actually dangerous to health. And since these areas aren't marked or delimited in any way, the whole zone is restricted.

There is also the can of worms in form of the Chernobyl Reservoir: the residue on the bottom contains a lot of strongly radioactive substances that would be carried by the wind if allowed to dry up. The artificial lake is formed as a coolant reservoir and exists only due to the power plant's pumps. Shut them down and it will dry up, allowing the wind to carry the mud dried into dust from the bottom away, all over the land. Of course it can get the same kind of concrete cap as the wide area northeast of Pripyat got, a couple square kilometers of solid concrete cover keeping the contamination contained until it gives in to natural fission or is washed away by ground water slowly, in harmless amounts. But the cost of such a cap is... well, rather high. And since currently the water suffices to keep the contamination down, this isn't going to change anytime soon.

Seriously, radiation is not a problem there. You should rather worry about rabies way too common in the wildlife, rusted ruins about to collapse under your weight, overgrown open manholes (most were stolen for junk), and local police outside the Zone that treats foreigners as an easy source of income, able to ticket you for made up reasons, and don't try to protest.

RandomBlank
RandomBlank
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Tue May 22, 2012 8:12 am

RandomBlank wrote:Thing is, while the radiation of most of the land is down to background levels, the area still has pockets of radiation: locations where water flushed dust down into puddles that dried up, vehicles used during the rescue and abandoned, and so on. That means if you sow 30 hectares of corn, you'll get 300 tons of perfectly good corn and 2 tons of corn far too irradiated to be allowed for the market, and actually dangerous to health. And since these areas aren't marked or delimited in any way, the whole zone is restricted.
Seriously, radiation is not a problem there.
...except in the aforesaid unmarked pockets, which may move with time since the radioactive dust is no longer in a puddle. I never said the place glows at night or anything. Isn't this a little like saying, "Yeah, it's a minefield, but they found and defused MOST of the mines!" Once they declare the place safe, they become responsible for the people who move into the area, and for the radioactive dust they track all over the country.
I'm not going to play armchair quarterback to the IAEA's nuclear experts, thanks.

Last edited by SilentCarto on Tue May 22, 2012 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Tue May 22, 2012 8:20 am

@Sindri: (Tactics) *Gigglesnort* I have a friend that says just that exact thing, but with Fo3 and NV. "They made 1 and 2, then a sloppy, odd attempt at multiplayer before they laid the series to rest." And one that states the same, but with "Some others made a similar game a while later that reminded of Fallout, kinda based of it. Stole quite a few elements, but just couldn't match the original wasteland game."

@Everypony: (Tactics/BoS) Ain't that the same game?

@Dito: (Fo3) That is partially why I took my mechanics from the "turn based" Fallout's 1, 2 and Tactics. Tactics just because it had ghoul perks and all that stuff more easily available... and I own that, but not other game on my current comp... (got the CD irl) Also, who was the person showed/linked in the comment as an overpowered mod?

@Everypony: You know, just random, but it seems like it could be an effective thing if we like, put some highlighted like "*Important*" next to posts we'd care the most to be answered on. Going with skimming is common, and it can be hard to guess what one would prefer to have answered. That and our Pinkie Pie level ability to spontaneously burst out into discussions xD And well, the topic I wanted to slap this sticker on was on my latest post on the chapter error/flaw, or whatever to call it, can't think of it right now. But yeah, I see that as a slip up in the story/atmosphere, forgetting it's FoE, and not our world.

@Dito: (Accents) I'm guessing a pegasi rutted/got rutted by an earth pony, and depending which was the female, they had a foal, which was raised there and had the accent, and/or some more settlements mixed with them. Anyhow, but yeah, wherever the accent came from, pegasi moved there, and after a few whiles, they spoke with an accent. Heck, I know I lost my accent after living a few years downwards in Sweden.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Tue May 22, 2012 9:21 am

Kattlarv wrote:@Everypony: (Tactics/BoS) Ain't that the same game?
FO:BoS was a top-down third-person action game on PS2 and Xbox, kind of along the lines of Gauntlet or Diablo.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Tue May 22, 2012 10:14 am

Kattlarv wrote:@Everypony: You know, just random, but it seems like it could be an effective thing if we like, put some highlighted like "*Important*" next to posts we'd care the most to be answered on. Going with skimming is common, and it can be hard to guess what one would prefer to have answered. That and our Pinkie Pie level ability to spontaneously burst out into discussions xD And well, the topic I wanted to slap this sticker on was on my latest post on the chapter error/flaw, or whatever to call it, can't think of it right now. But yeah, I see that as a slip up in the story/atmosphere, forgetting it's FoE, and not our world.
A big 'look at this' tag seems a little... something bad. It's up to other people what they want to read and what they feel equipped to say afterwards. They'll probably be scanning for their names, so quotes will do if you're trying to get someone's attention for a reply. Other than that I think we should just accept that in a crowded discussion our own opinions can get less attention in favour of something more relevant to everyone else's interests. No need to go putting up neon signs...
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue May 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Sindri wrote:Yeah, this chart has already lost all semblance of validity.

It's just the somethingawful style. Bring up valid points while generally acting like an asshole, accentuating the negative and swearing a lot.

I'd also like to make another statement: FO3 has too many elements that were put in because they were in FO1-2, even if it makes no sense.

• Super mutants were near-extinct in FO2, now there's tons of them. "There was a vault with FEV in it" sounds like a cheap excuse to have a familiar opponent in the game and no need to think of a new opponent
  • The Enclave was completely crippled after FO2, but they somehow still exist and have made great technological advances.
  • What is the BoS even doing on the east coast and why are they completely different now?
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 pm

Valikdu wrote:

It's just the somethingawful style. Bring up valid points while generally acting like an asshole, accentuating the negative and swearing a lot.

I'd also like to make another statement: FO3 has too many elements that were put in because they were in FO1-2, even if it makes no sense.

• Super mutants were near-extinct in FO2, now there's tons of them. "There was a vault with FEV in it" sounds like a cheap excuse to have a familiar opponent in the game and no need to think of a new opponent
  • The Enclave was completely crippled after FO2, but they somehow still exist and have made great technological advances.
  • What is the BoS even doing on the east coast and why are they completely different now?

I think that the real major issue with FO3 was that a lot of plot elements (and explanations for the weirdness with radiation and food and whatnot, all of which have been brought up) were never addressed to satisfaction. They could've made this stuff work, but they didn't try very hard at all. And this lack of effort seems to pervade too much of the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech Tue May 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Finally have some images for you guys.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 26 Coach_gorgon_by_mistermech-d50tqme
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 26 Rematch__by_mistermech-d50tqxc
Mech
Mech
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 67

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

http://mistermech.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 22, 2012 1:38 pm

^ this, is pretty much, what I think will happen in next chapter between BJ and SR XD
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Tue May 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Mech wrote:Finally have some images for you guys.
That is one happy-looking Gorgon. Rainbow

Fixed that for ya:
Trollestia

Last edited by SilentCarto on Tue May 22, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue May 22, 2012 1:51 pm

1 : Is that a reptilian tail on the batpony ?
2 : I always love how you manage facial expressions. The look on SR's face : priceless. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 26 3796487374
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 22, 2012 1:53 pm

@Harmony
That's not batpony, that's Gorgon, the Dragonborn Dragonpony
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:55 pm

Katarn wrote:@Harmony
That's not batpony, that's Gorgon, the Dragonborn Dragonpony
Gorgon was a cockatrice pony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Scootaloo Forgot that.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 2:47 pm

@Mech
1. I forgot that Gorgon trained Radroachs to fight.

2. I could totally see BJ trying to do something like that. Steel Rain's face! It's perfect!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue May 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Valikdu wrote:

I can answer all these, my friend.
Vault 87 had FEV as part of its experiment, to test unknowing, unconditioned people against the FEV. Sure, it might have been an excuse to put em in, but it works in canon.
East Coast Enclave are a different organization, and their power armor is inferior to T-51, which is what Western BoS wear. Western Enclave wear the more advanced Mk2(I think). They are affiliated, but they had little cooperation involved.
The BoS are there because they wanted to scout DC for technology, but Elder Lyons decided that the people of the Capital would benefit from their efforts against Vault 87's muties. The fact that their doctrine has changed is addressed by the Outcasts existing at all, being the basis(and ironically the opposite) of Applejack's Rangers. It is odd for them.
I am sorry if these are unsatisfactory, but they are basically accurate.
Did you actually play the game and listen? These are all addressed in-game.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue May 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Mech wrote:Finally have some images for you guys.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 26 Coach_gorgon_by_mistermech-d50tqme
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 26 Rematch__by_mistermech-d50tqxc
Mech, you just made my day.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomBlank Tue May 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Valikdu wrote:

>somethingawful
>implying

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 26 2937254162
RandomBlank
RandomBlank
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next