Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+46
Admiral Stoic Rum
Quotidian
Mister Nikel
Scootayay
Rboy474
Harmony Ltd.
hawkeye92
WovenTales
Farnham
RandomBlank
Jeremyrush
OneMoreDaySK
Necr0maNceR
WavemasterRyx
Princess Celestia
Somber
Stringtheory
Derpy Hooves
Aonee
nallar
Ki-Tarn
O. Hinds
NoodleNugget
Snipehamster
Orm
XT Vengeance
jacky2734
Tiroth
MrMagma
Ametros
Elexius
Kippershy
Moodyman90
Ketchup
Sindri
Rickyking
Scyto Harmony
Derpmind
Paper Airplane
Meleagridis
Valikdu
SilentCarto
RoboRed
Katarn
CamoBadger
Kattlarv
50 posters

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Paper Airplane Thu May 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Rboy474 wrote:
swicked wrote:
Rboy474 wrote:I just don't like Glory for various reasons some shallow some deep... Pleases don't hate me I know she really popular with some of you guys and I know your all accepting people, just please don't be mad, I don't want to leave. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 4206338362

Don't worry about it; I've ALWAYS hated Glory :P

Hallelujah I'm not alone!! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 1639762117

What? How could you hate Glory!

Glory is my second favorite character (after P-21) but I do think she should have died in the Flash Fillies building. Her story seems to have wrapped up.
Paper Airplane
Paper Airplane
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 8

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Scootayay Thu May 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Time for me to stop lurking and start giving my thoughts.
Mediocre Wall of Text:
Scootayay
Scootayay
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Thu May 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Rboy474 wrote:Speaking of Glory I'm not sure if y'all have discussed this before but what do you believe will happen to Glory when the Enclave decides to come out of their "hole" metaphorically speaking my vote goes to Face Heel Turn.

i don't really know, she doesnt seem the type of character.

I believe Glory might die sometime soon. Perhaps in a mass slaughter that kills P-21, Lacunae, Whisper/psychoshy/whatever the f*ck she is called who even f*cking cares, and Glory at their home in a similar fashion as this. (can you guess which one would be glory?)

Blackjack has suffered enough physically and now that physical pain doenst have the same effect anymore(though i still wonder when someone will toss and EMP grenade at her, or perhaps sneak up on her and deactivate her [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 779695502 ) she has to suffer mentally and emotionally and what would tear her apart more than knowing the seekers tracked down her friends and cut them down, leaving her to blame herself. She has been such a death dealer that i don't think she would be able to handle having someone close to her die. also it would free up some companion space for that one zebra and Bluebelle, not to mention Styggie(my god i love him)

i am a horrible person...

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 17, 2012 10:09 pm

WaffleSmart wrote:Whoo new chapter!! Here's my review:

“Don’t make me kill you, Celestia.”

Maybe I should've read the chapter before coming in here, but either way, I now love whoever says that. Not because I hate Celestia, but do you have any idea the size their balls must be to say that to the immortal pony who raises the FUCKING SUN?!

ketchup504 wrote:
Oh, you meant Glory.
Definitely not. Glory loves Blackjack, and she resents the Enclave's policies. Plus, they branded her. It wouldn't make sense.
Both are true, but really I think it'll come down to which side Thunderhead is on. If they side with the Enclave, I honestly couldn't say what she'd do, since she is still (naively I might add) loyal to Thunderhead and her family. If Thunderhead doesn't side with the Enclave invasion, I see her staying on BJ's side.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Thu May 17, 2012 10:11 pm

NoodleNugget wrote:
Rboy474 wrote:Speaking of Glory I'm not sure if y'all have discussed this before but what do you believe will happen to Glory when the Enclave decides to come out of their "hole" metaphorically speaking my vote goes to Face Heel Turn.

I believe Glory might die sometime soon. Perhaps in a mass slaughter that kills P-21, Lacunae, Whisper/psychoshy/whatever the f*ck she is called who even f*cking cares, and Glory at their home in a similar fashion as this. (can you guess which one would be glory?)

Blackjack has suffered enough physically and now that physical pain doenst have the same effect anymore(though i still wonder when someone will toss and EMP grenade at her, or perhaps sneak up on her and deactivate her [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 779695502 ) she has to suffer mentally and emotionally and what would tear her apart more than knowing the seekers tracked down her friends and cut them down, leaving her to blame herself. She has been such a death dealer that i don't think she would be able to handle having someone close to her die. also it would free up some companion space for that one zebra and Bluebelle, not to mention Styggie(my god i love him)

Your not horrible person...... Your a horrible pony, that said....... That would definitely be interesting, very interesting. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 3670107347
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Eye Spy
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 17, 2012 10:13 pm

NoodleNugget wrote:

That's okay, just have the Remnant kill them all off Trollestia
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Thu May 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Rboy474 wrote:Your not horrible person...... Your a horrible pony,

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 4206338362

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Thu May 17, 2012 10:16 pm

NoodleNugget wrote:
Rboy474 wrote:Your not horrible person...... Your a horrible pony,

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 4206338362

Hey, hey now *pats head* I said pony, so you could still be a kick-ass dragon, griffon, OR maybe a Uber sea-pony.
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Thu May 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Aonee wrote:Also, how the heck did Steel Rain get through the shield? Did BJ forget to close it or something?
That is an excellent question. The spritebots are attacking them, which means they're not duly designated law enforcement officials, but the shield let them through, which suggests they are. Maybe the bypass allows anyone in the armor on the assumption that they're supposed to be there, but the Pinkiebot has a better database of registered officials?

NoodleNugget wrote:another great chapter(arent they all?). I was so happy for blackjack to *ahem* gain control of herself, i literally started clapping. i like happy blackjack. Also Stygius is now on an equal level with Boo(aka they are the greatest things since sliced bread).
Yeah, what is it with us and mute characters?

WovenTales wrote:And besides, Stygius is cute! Now he just needs to find something to shoot Blackjack with
Well, to be fair, the requirement isn't "shoot", it's "try to kill". Or at least, hit with a deadly weapon, since Boo just walked her shots across the general vicinity.

Sindri wrote:Oh hey, random thought, if gemstones are full of magic, what power lurks within Black Pony Mountain? And where did a chink of obsidian that big come from anyway?
It's the volcanic plug from the volcano that used to be there. Like Devil's Tower, Wyoming, but made entirely of volcanic glass. Which implies rapid cooling of the entire magma column... odd. Presumably, a wizard did it.
An interesting detail -- the stone Devil's Tower is made of is called phonolite (sound-stone), or "clinkstone" in English, because sheets of it make a metallic sound when struck. (At least it doesn't scream.)

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:5. Find a Steel Rain.
I think you mean, "A wild Steel Rain has appeared!"
I can't help but suspect those cameras are still online and being monitored.

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Oh, and we know at least part of Psychoshy’s “real” name – Whisper.
Crap, I wasn't thinking about that! The noise you just heard was my heart breaking a little bit.

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Did she have telekinesis, and could she still be a “deadhorn” if she did?
The memory/dream BJ/Psalm easily lifted a couple of foals with her telekinesis, so 'deadhorn' probably refers to an inability to use more complicated spells. We've never seen Psalm use magic other than lifting a sniper rifle, that I recall, so that fits.
Anyway, she had ten-plus years to develop her magic under intense training and combat conditions. Even if she was a 'deadhorn' at the time of Littlehorn, there's plenty of room to also be the Black Mare.

Necr0maNceR wrote:First, why didn't Nightmare Moon's armor get destroyed when she was bound to the moon if moonstone destroys starmetal?
Luna wasn't physically standing on the moon, she was discorporated and magically trapped within it.

RoboRed wrote:I wonder if BJ's going to tell [Psychoshy her name]?
Absolutely. She hates the name "Psychoshy", right? This is a great step toward shedding that identity.

swicked wrote:Don't worry about it; I've ALWAYS hated Glory :P
Aw, isn't 'hate' too strong a word? I can see where she might come off in a negative light, though I like her.
If we're talking about characters we don't care for, Lac is still a little bit cold fish to me, but I have a feeling that'll be turning around real soon. We're finally digging into her own past.

O. Hinds wrote:Trust me, Somber has already been exposed to far too much criticism of her Littlehorn geography for her liking, and any more I think risks making her eyetwitch at this point.
OK. That was all I had intended to say on the topic anyway.

O. Hinds wrote:Oh, and I like her color scheme.
I really like her mane! Sweetie Belle

NoodleNugget wrote:Stygilicious
CONFIRMED FOR BEST NICKNAME
And please do share your art!

I don't quite understand all the Blackjack hate. I mean, I know I'm staring directly at an approaching train wreck, but you only have to consider BJ's position for a moment to realize what's going on here. Hell, males were breeding equipment to her a month or so ago. No mare she's ever had a relationship with had the slightest objection when she came up on the breeding queue. Why should they?
It's a warped view from our perspective, but an easy one to sympathize with.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Thu May 17, 2012 10:43 pm

I don't like goldenblood, yeah in the last chapter it had him shown as more pony like, but I still dont like him(hes a great character, he's just not on my list as anything vaguelly like a good guy or even a neutral guy, and i sure as hell would never replace him with anyone else). First off I would like to state that he has his heart in the right... general area... but he is so thick headed in his own beliefs that he will not accept outside help. he is so hell bent on his own way of viewing the world that how dare anyone else have opinions that differ from his. with that whole back and forth between him and celestia i grew incredibly disgusted in him. maybe it goes back to that arithmetic thing from a couple days ago. Celestia had seeked him out partially trying to help in her own way and he basically said 'Fuck you bitch, it's my way or the highway and since you don't want to play anymore, you are not allowed to play ever again." They say that those who do not learn from the past are bound to repeat them. and I think he knows this, but he doesnt want to learn. he would rather just wallow in... whatever ponies wallow in instead of making an effort, AND will go out of his way to make sure everyone wallows in it with him. He was given power, under the assumption he would use it responsibly. he had a voice to throw that could easily knock any and all aristocrats on their ass. He was on freaking first name basis with royalty, and instead of using his power to help situations(for all parties), he would rather take a step back, watch them fuck it up and let it explode in their face just to tell them that they fucked up and deserved it.
He was a professor, he is supposed to guide minds, help them learn. even when he was the head of the OIA he still had the position of teacher. he was a leader. but he'd rather just go "oh well, the future is fucked anyways because I think it's fucked, so I'll just help fuck it up more, who cares about the fallout(haaaaaaa pun) as long as everyone knows that I was right". maybe that was the point of his position in the story.
the incompetant leader with the ability to make a difference but would rather throw a temper tantrum(and does).

fuck I think I started rambling and lost focus and I'm not sure I got my message across. oh well.

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Thu May 17, 2012 10:44 pm

SilentCarto wrote:
NoodleNugget wrote:Stygilicious
CONFIRMED FOR BEST NICKNAME
And please do share your art!

I don't quite understand all the Blackjack hate. I mean, I know I'm staring directly at an approaching train wreck, but you only have to consider BJ's position for a moment to realize what's going on here. Hell, males were breeding equipment to her a month or so ago. No mare she's ever had a relationship with had the slightest objection when she came up on the breeding queue. Why should they?

Glad you like it.

I think you are confused. we were talking about glory, not blackjack. I dont think more than a few people dont like blackjack, unless i'm confused [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 2113965524 who even knows anymore.

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Thu May 17, 2012 10:46 pm

NoodleNugget wrote:I think you are confused. we were talking about glory, not blackjack. I dont think more than a few people dont like blackjack, unless i'm confused [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 2113965524 who even knows anymore.
There were several people expressing extreme anger with BJ for 'cheating' on Glory.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 17, 2012 10:49 pm

swicked wrote:Hate is absolutely NOT too strong a word for the loathing... unadulterated loathing... for her face, her voice, her clothing...

...sorry, I got into a thing there. But there's seriously a strange exhilaration in such total detestation.

That's my feel for Velvet Remedy...what?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Silent Carto wrote:
I don't quite understand all the
Blackjack hate. I mean, I know I'm staring directly at an approaching
train wreck, but you only have to consider BJ's position for a moment to
realize what's going on here. Hell, males were breeding equipment
to her a month or so ago. No mare she's ever had a relationship with
had the slightest objection when she came up on the breeding queue. Why
should they?
I agree with you about her perspective. It's just I worry about Glory . Her self-esteem is rather low and I think that Glory is going to Some how think it's her fault for not being good enough for Blackjack. The fact that Blackjack's perspective is so skewed that this probably put her in a far worse situation for herself then she all ready is in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper Airplane Thu May 17, 2012 10:56 pm

We should be hating Stygius, for hitting on BlackJack even though he knows she's in a relationship, and she was recently raped.
Paper Airplane
Paper Airplane
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Thu May 17, 2012 10:56 pm

swicked wrote:Oooo... yeah, I didn't like anyone in FoE. Anyone. Ever.
Well, maybe I liked Red Eye for a really short while, but he messed that up pretty quickly.

And who I like in PH fluctuates from time to time. I liked P-21 for a good long while, but there's only so long you can like a doormat.
As for the rest... as of current, like I said, I hate them all. I don't even have a big bad worth rooting for, but I haven't read the latest two chapters yet, so I dunno.
Remind me why you're reading this? Scootaloo

WaffleSmart wrote:We should be hating Stygius, for hitting on BlackJack even though he knows she's in a relationship, and she was recently raped.
And yet it seems to have paid off... Applebloom
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 10:58 pm

WaffleSmart wrote:We should be hating Stygius, for hitting on BlackJack even though he knows she's in a relationship, and she was recently raped.
Aren't both of them to blame? It does take two to tango after all. But yeah Stygius should have at least some if not most of the blame.

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Thu May 17, 2012 11:00 pm

SilentCarto wrote:
NoodleNugget wrote:I think you are confused. we were talking about glory, not blackjack. I dont think more than a few people dont like blackjack, unless i'm confused [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 2113965524 who even knows anymore.
There were several people expressing extreme anger with BJ for 'cheating' on Glory.

well i like to look at it through blackjack's eyes. she sees nothing wrong with it because she grew up in a stable that was focused on that mentality. one night stands were common place and if the wanted to seek a relationship they were more than welcome to it. I get a strong 'free love' feel from that stable(besides the whole rape thing).
I guess i'm one of only a few people who like the stygius/blackjack relationship

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Thu May 17, 2012 11:02 pm

you leave stygsy wigsy alone [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 920138312. he is amazing and dont you ever forget it. >:V

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Thu May 17, 2012 11:03 pm

NoodleNugget wrote:

you leave stygsy wigsy alone [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 920138312. he is amazing and dont you ever forget it. >:V

HERE HERE!!!! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 1639762117
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Silent Carto wrote:
should they?
I thought she'd gotten over that after everything she's been through with P-21? I mean, if she hasn't changed from that POV, then I'm starting to lose what respect I had for her.

swicked wrote:
Oooo... yeah, I didn't like anyone in FoE. Anyone. Ever.
Well, maybe I liked Red Eye for a really short while, but he messed that up pretty quickly.

And who I like in PH fluctuates from time to time. I liked P-21 for a good long while, but there's only so long you can like a doormat.
As for the rest... as of current, like I said, I hate them all. I don't even have a big bad worth rooting for, but I haven't read the latest two chapters yet, so I dunno.
Really the only characters I liked in FoE were Calamity and Red Eye.

Calamity because he didn't care who you were, if you did wrong, he would shoot you (ex: shooting the foal raider). I respect that about him, he doesn't change his opinion based on who is watching or who is involved.

Red Eye for reasons I've stated so many times it's starting to grow repetative to me Applebloom

In PH, I like a few. Rampage makes me laugh way too much, and I actually feel kinda bad for her...nopony else in the story managed that.

Lacunae I don't have much on, so it's hard to really make an opinion on her.

Blackjack...I used to really like her. But now that she's starting to turn into a more disfunctional Velvet Remedy (give everyone a second chance regardless of what they've done), she pisses me off to no end. I almost snapped my Kindle in half when she decided to not kill Sanguine.

P-21. I really like him. He actually believes in punishing those who have done terrible things, regardless of what their reasons are, and he doesn't seem to care what others think about that. Again, I respect him for keeping his stance strong.

Scotch...Honestly I've always just seen her as the team pet who loves to whine about her daddy issues, and I still can't get past it.

Glory I've already talked about.

Did I miss anyone?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Thu May 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Nightmare Moon wrote:
Silent Carto wrote:
should they?
I thought she'd gotten over that after everything she's been through with P-21? I mean, if she hasn't changed from that POV, then I'm starting to lose what respect I had for her.

swicked wrote:
Oooo... yeah, I didn't like anyone in FoE. Anyone. Ever.

Really the only characters I liked in FoE were Calamity and Red Eye.

Calamity because he didn't care who you were, if you did wrong, he would shoot you (ex: shooting the foal raider). I respect that about him, he doesn't change his opinion based on who is watching or who is involved.

Red Eye for reasons I've stated so many times it's starting to grow repetative to me [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 3670107347

In PH, I like a few. Rampage makes me laugh way too much, and I actually feel kinda bad for her...nopony else in the story managed that.

Lacunae I don't have much on, so it's hard to really make an opinion on her.

Blackjack...I used to really like her. But now that she's starting to turn into a more disfunctional Velvet Remedy (give everyone a second chance regardless of what they've done), she pisses me off to no end. I almost snapped my Kindle in half when she decided to not kill Sanguine.

P-21. I really like him. He actually believes in punishing those who have done terrible things, regardless of what their reasons are, and he doesn't seem to care what others think about that. Again, I respect him for keeping his stance strong.

Scotch...Honestly I've always just seen her as the team pet who loves to whine about her daddy issues, and I still can't get past it.

Glory I've already talked about.

Did I miss anyone?

Boo?
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Rboy474 wrote:

Boo?
Oh yes! Princess Snack Cake!

At first I saw her as 'the guy who shows up to help in one mission and then dies', but as BJ made her way through that mission, I really started to like little Boo. Because I found her actions very cute (I got some wierd looks when I squee'd at her knocking stuff off shelves just to reach cake). So yeah, I like her because she's adorable, not much else I can really say for her right now.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper Airplane Thu May 17, 2012 11:14 pm

[/quote]

Consider the following:

Blackjack is the element of Forgiveness
Paper Airplane
Paper Airplane
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 17, 2012 11:17 pm

WaffleSmart wrote:

Consider the following:

...which may explain it. I don't believe in forgiveness.

swicked wrote:
Not killing Sanguine... he still had uses. Legit ones. P-21 could have gotten a shot in before BJ stopped him... but no. He has to ask first.
I liked to pretend that P-21 would have gotten to him later, but who am I kidding... no matter what P-21 wants to do, Blackjack is who tells him what he WILL do. He has no spine and will never be able to grow one while under her thumb like this.

In all seriousness, he's basically two face, and Blackjack is his coin. He cannot make real decisions without her, even when it seems impossible that there is even a decision to make.
True, but I still think she should have killed him as soon as he'd created the Scotch blank. That was the point where he had fulfilled his usefulness.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Thu May 17, 2012 11:18 pm

@ nightmare moon
stronghoof, charity, bluebelle, that one zebra, lancer, Steelrain, Big Daddy, Psalm, etc.

... His magesty, the Bat Pony Prince, the one and only, Sir Stygilionus the third.

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 17, 2012 11:23 pm

NoodleNugget wrote:@ nightmare moon
stronghoof, charity, bluebelle, that one zebra, lancer, Steelrain, Big Daddy, Psalm, etc.

... His magesty, the Bat Pony Prince, the one and only, Sir Stygilionus the third.

Stronghoof was the guy who threw a fight for BJ right?
Didn't really like him. He shouted and screamed about honor and such, and then threw a fight with the worst excuse of all time. So he's a liar and a scumbag to me.

Lancer...I like him. Sure, he's a sneaky sunabitch, but he stands for what he believes in to the end, and I respect that.

Big Daddy...Don't like. I just don't. He seems to think he should always get his way for some reason, and that pisses me off.

Steel Rain...Nope, screw 'em. I cannot support even attempting to murder a sibling, and so Steel earned my ire.

Psalm. Not sure exactly.

Haven't read new chapter, no opinion for Stygilionsndpflkj
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu May 17, 2012 11:25 pm

I don't like Stygius. Maybe I just don't get him. His thought process seems to be "Look, a cute mare. Better follow her until she has sex with me!".
Juvenile.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 17, 2012 11:26 pm

swicked wrote:
Nightmare Moon wrote:
WaffleSmart wrote:

Consider the following:

Oooh! I do!
I have to :)
You have to?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 17, 2012 11:29 pm

swicked wrote:
Nightmare Moon wrote:
swicked wrote:
Nightmare Moon wrote:
WaffleSmart wrote:

Consider the following:

Oooh! I do!
I have to :)
You have to?
Yes.
Would you mind if I ask why? (not trying to be a dick, just curious)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next