Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+46
Admiral Stoic Rum
Quotidian
Mister Nikel
Scootayay
Rboy474
Harmony Ltd.
hawkeye92
WovenTales
Farnham
RandomBlank
Jeremyrush
OneMoreDaySK
Necr0maNceR
WavemasterRyx
Princess Celestia
Somber
Stringtheory
Derpy Hooves
Aonee
nallar
Ki-Tarn
O. Hinds
NoodleNugget
Snipehamster
Orm
XT Vengeance
jacky2734
Tiroth
MrMagma
Ametros
Elexius
Kippershy
Moodyman90
Ketchup
Sindri
Rickyking
Scyto Harmony
Derpmind
Paper Airplane
Meleagridis
Valikdu
SilentCarto
RoboRed
Katarn
CamoBadger
Kattlarv
50 posters

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Aonee wrote:
Somber wrote:Of course Glory will not be nearly so calm about it. But that is BJ's life... staggering from, and causing, one disaster after the next. I'm very sorry it upset some folks. Glory's going to put BJ on a leash after this. Or spay her... one of the two.

To quote Rampage: "Ooooohhh.... Blackjack? Glory is going to KILL you."
And to quote BJ: "Huh? Buh... wha... HUH?"
I feel happy now. I was at odds with everyone else, because this is exactly what I saw Glory doing. So this is how I am on the topic of Glory finding out.
Yeah I'm right there with you. I can't wait to see what Somber has planed for when Glory actually finds out what happened. I shudder just thinking about what Glory will do BJ.

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Jeremyrush Thu May 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Awww yea, back to reading.

Spoiler:
Jeremyrush
Jeremyrush
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu May 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Necr0maNceR wrote:Anyways, a couple minor things that didn't make sense in this chapter. First, why didn't Nightmare Moon's armor get destroyed when she was bound to the moon if moonstone destroys starmetal? Second, how come Lionheart can speak the normal pony language while the other batponies cannot? Luna's spell on batpony armor let's them talk loudly, is it assumed that the spell also lets them speak normal pony? Stygius also has batpony armor, so does that mean it's a replica, or a different type than that worn by Luna's royal guards?
It kind of did, according to the death experience in 34. I assume that the banishment by the EoH greatly restricted the interaction because just dropping NMM on the moon might do really nasty things to Luna.

Are you asking about a language barrier (your question is a bit unclear)? I assume that Stygius just learned some Equestrian. Given the batponies' long relationship with Luna, I doubt that their cave is just a big empty hole in the ground.

I asked Somber about this; Stygius's armor is either a replica or an original from which the enchantment has faded over time. We might find out more details later, but it doesn't particularly matter at the moment.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu May 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Okay, I'll keep this as short and sweet as I can.

Spoiler:

I'm not much for the page by page, action by action "review", but an overview of what I think and feel. For the less spoilery TL:DR "review" I liked the chapter, I liked what happened in it. Some parts I didn't like but doesn't take away how good a chapter it is.
And for me, this chapter is anti-33.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu May 17, 2012 5:38 pm

A small amount of thoughts because of how laughably terrible I am at reviewing things.
Spoiler:
Sorry for not having anything really nice to say about the chapter, other than having nice writing and clarity.
Very sorry.Shy
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Thu May 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Not sure how to use the spoilers so skip this comment if you have not read it yet.

So Blackjack finally gets some well deserved R&R and it's about time if I don't say so my self. However Steel Rains back......... Yeah they are fucked so horribly.

On another note I've taken a shine to our new batpony friend and while the party is getting a little big I really do hope he stays he could be a great duo with Boo..... And my love for him has absolutely nothing to do with the possibility of him being able to go fus-roh-da on a couple of chumps as evidenced by his sonic powers.

Now what seems to be the big issue is Blackjack sleeping with him and I'm probably in the minority with this one but I'm okay with it due to in parts that BJ really needed that to help alleviate some of the metric ton of issues she has and to prevent a regrettable incident from happening in the future and part of a personal thing........ I just don't like Glory for various reasons some shallow some deep... Pleases don't hate me I know she really popular with some of you guys and I know your all accepting people, just please don't be mad, I don't want to leave. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 4206338362
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Eye Spy
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu May 17, 2012 5:48 pm

@Rboy474
Well in the very least I'm not going to hate you for not liking Glory. Personally I love her but I will respect what you think.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Rboy474 wrote: I just don't like Glory for various reasons some shallow some deep...
Pleases don't hate me I know she really popular with some of you guys
and I know your all accepting people, just please don't be mad, I don't
want to leave. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 4206338362
Whaa? You don't like Glory?! You must be banished!

Nah, Just kidding. Even though I absolutely love Glory. It's cool dude every one is entitled to like and dislike what ever characters they choose. It's cool bud. I don't think anypony here is going hate you for it (I won't at least).

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Thu May 17, 2012 7:13 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
Necr0maNceR wrote:Anyways, a couple minor things that didn't make sense in this chapter. First, why didn't Nightmare Moon's armor get destroyed when she was bound to the moon if moonstone destroys starmetal? Second, how come Lionheart can speak the normal pony language while the other batponies cannot? Luna's spell on batpony armor let's them talk loudly, is it assumed that the spell also lets them speak normal pony? Stygius also has batpony armor, so does that mean it's a replica, or a different type than that worn by Luna's royal guards?
It kind of did, according to the death experience in 34. I assume that the banishment by the EoH greatly restricted the interaction because just dropping NMM on the moon might do really nasty things to Luna.

Are you asking about a language barrier (your question is a bit unclear)? I assume that Stygius just learned some Equestrian. Given the batponies' long relationship with Luna, I doubt that their cave is just a big empty hole in the ground.

I asked Somber about this; Stygius's armor is either a replica or an original from which the enchantment has faded over time. We might find out more details later, but it doesn't particularly matter at the moment.
Chapter 34 did say "but the sister wisely banished her from the earth and to the moon where the glowing light could leech out her poison and venom till a chance at redemption was possible." although contact between moonstone and star metal causes a quick, violent release of energy as opposed to a gradual leeching. It is true like you say, however, that NMM wasn't simply dropped on the moon, she had her essence fused with it, or something. I guess that's supposed to cause a different reaction, then?

I mean speaking the regular pony language as in physically speaking it. I do not doubt that Stygius could have learned how to understand and write equestrian somewhere. Since the enchantment on Lionheart's armor has managed to last this long, Stygius's armor has to be either a replica, or a set that was never enchanted. The fact this speech difference between Luna's guards and the other batponies wasn't explained in this chapter makes it seem almost at odds with Fo:E's lore. A simple sentence like "Luna gave her guards armor that was enchanted to allow them to speak the way other ponies do" would have cleared things up. Perhaps Somber has some plan to explain it in the future, but as things stand, it doesn't really make sense.
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu May 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Necr0maNceR wrote:Since the enchantment on Lionheart's armor has managed to last this long, Stygius's armor has to be either a replica, or a set that was never enchanted.
Not necessarily. Lionheart was a Canterlot ghoul fused with his armor, and that might allow the enchantment to linger. Or it might not; this is presently undefined.

Necr0maNceR wrote:The fact this speech difference between Luna's guards and the other batponies wasn't explained in this chapter makes it seem almost at odds with Fo:E's lore.
Ah... Not really sure where you're seeing that problem. The quote from FoEc44 is
Kkat wrote:"The armor of the Palace Guards was enchanted by Princess Luna Herself that we may always speak in the Royal Canterlot Voice, so that our words would carry the proper weight!"

Last edited by O. Hinds on Thu May 17, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : format modification)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Thu May 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Necr0maNceR wrote: The fact this speech difference between Luna's guards and the other batponies wasn't explained in this chapter makes it seem almost at odds with Fo:E's lore. A simple sentence like "Luna gave her guards armor that was enchanted to allow them to speak the way other ponies do" would have cleared things up. Perhaps Somber has some plan to explain it in the future, but as things stand, it doesn't really make sense.

I wouldn't say it conflicts with Fo:E's lore so much as it takes another view point. Perhaps Lionheart is a bat pony, given the fact that he is a ghoul it is likely that he has been distracted with undeath that a commonly used secondary language becomes more habitual than bat pony language, AND the fact that he did use to live 200 some odd years ago he most likely developed the lingual skill then. Or his armor is enchanted(to an extent at this point, i say that mostly because he looks like a bat pony ghoul instead of a ghoul in disguise) to give him the illusion and he is just a pegasus, that works too. (who knows)

Meanwhile Mr. Mcsuavestuff(Stygius) and his family have lived in seclusion for who knows how many years, most likely feeding off of the cave mushrooms and what ever could be considered viable prey(radhogs)(I think that they would have a more carnivorous diet because of the whole 'bat' element) the point is they would rarely see an outsider, let alone converse with them. Styggie obviously has developed a way to converse with outsiders(most likely because he is a hunter/scout and would generally spend most his time outside), but because he never had the need to verbally converse he never developed the skill to communicate in equestrian besides his chalkboard or whatever and his sign language. he still has bat pony language, but when it concerns non bat ponies it becomes irrelevant. Perhaps Styggie will take Blackjack back to the cave and this can be explained more and we can have drama without anything being said... well besides little bat pony squeaks and a whole bunch of pointing.

the thing i like best about Boo and Styggie is the fact that they don't have to say anything to be heard.

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Thu May 17, 2012 9:06 pm

Oh god midweek PH what is this... :D
Comments:
Editing:
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Thu May 17, 2012 9:21 pm

swicked wrote:
Rboy474 wrote:I just don't like Glory for various reasons some shallow some deep... Pleases don't hate me I know she really popular with some of you guys and I know your all accepting people, just please don't be mad, I don't want to leave. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 4206338362

Don't worry about it; I've ALWAYS hated Glory :P

Hallelujah I'm not alone!! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 1639762117
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Welcome to the new place swicked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu May 17, 2012 9:24 pm

swicked wrote:
Rboy474 wrote:I just don't like Glory for various reasons some shallow some deep... Pleases don't hate me I know she really popular with some of you guys and I know your all accepting people, just please don't be mad, I don't want to leave. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 4206338362

Don't worry about it; I've ALWAYS hated Glory :P
Hi Swicked. Glad you could join us... with one creepy ass display picture.
Also, I don't mind Glory, but Scotch is best ally.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 17, 2012 9:28 pm

I've never really HATED Glory, but she does irritate me quite a bit.

CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu May 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Naah. You just missed an... Interesting conversation thanks to Kipper and Katarn, and we started roleplaying.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu May 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Silentcarto wrote:"The war was as far from Littlehorn as one could get,"
Actually, according to KKat, Littlehorn and Shattered Hoof Ridge are on the isthmus that connects to Zebra lands...
It's a dream. Assume that it's wrong or distorted or metaphorical or something, as I was eventually convinced to do. Trust me, Somber has already been exposed to far too much criticism of her Littlehorn geography for her liking, and any more I think risks making her eyetwitch at this point.

Also, thank you as always for spotting errors for us.

Re the dislike of Glory:
But she's so smart and lecturey! And she's a medical doctor who can also rebuild magical energy weapons! And she literally took apart raider brains to find out how they worked! And she can play politics on top of everything else, even if she is a bit nieve at time.
Oh, and I like her color scheme.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu May 17, 2012 9:45 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
Re the dislike of Glory:
But she's so smart and lecturey! And she's a medical doctor who can also rebuild magical energy weapons! And she literally took apart raider brains to find out how they worked! And she can play politics on top of everything else, even if she is a bit nieve at time.
And Scotch Tape can do all those things... to a toilet, anyway.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 17, 2012 9:46 pm

[quote="O. Hinds"]
Silentcarto wrote:
Re the dislike of Glory:
...no comment on the medical part...As for fixing weapons: I find that increadibly attractive in any woman, but that's just me Crazy
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Thu May 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Speaking of Glory I'm not sure if y'all have discussed this before but what do you believe will happen to Glory when the Enclave decides to come out of their "hole" metaphorically speaking my vote goes to Face Heel Turn.
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 17, 2012 9:51 pm

Rboy474 wrote:Speaking of Glory I'm not sure if y'all have discussed this before but what do you believe will happen to Glory when the Enclave decides to come out of their "hole" metaphorically speaking my vote goes to Face Heel Turn.
I'm leaning toward her having a complete meltdown as she has to choose between siding with Blackjack and her friends, or the Enclave and her family.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Thu May 17, 2012 9:51 pm

why you no like glory? I wouldn't say i hate her, but like scotch has said, glory is boring. sure her initial shipping with BJ was sudden and unusual, but it is also entertaining (ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg)(nah, i kid, i kid) but in all seriousness, she isnt bad. She's no Boo or Stygilicious, but she isnt nearly as bad as... uhhh... i dunno, can't really think of bad characters in PH(or atleast characters that have been given screen time, except Raider Stallion number 4. I'M WATCHING YOU RAIDER STALLION NUMBER 4, YOU LITTLE B*TCH) the point is she should be about neutral at least. she could be given more time, and now that Styggie is here, things could start getting fun.

On a side note, would it be okay for me to post my drawings here?(if i work up enough courage to share my 'art') I like to draw a little and as of recently most of it has been PH stuff. I mean, I think it looks good enough, but I don't know... I would like to share it, but i don't think it would be appreciated any where else. but if you don't want to see it that is okay too. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 4206338362

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu May 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Rboy474 wrote:Speaking of Glory I'm not sure if y'all have discussed this before but what do you believe will happen to Glory when the Enclave decides to come out of their "hole" metaphorically speaking my vote goes to Face Heel Turn.
I don't exactly get what you are trying to say, so please clarify, maybe use a bit more punctuation too?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by WovenTales Thu May 17, 2012 9:55 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
Silentcarto wrote:"The war was as far from Littlehorn as one could get,"
Actually, according to KKat, Littlehorn and Shattered Hoof Ridge are on the isthmus that connects to Zebra lands...
It's a dream. Assume that it's wrong or distorted or metaphorical or something, as I was eventually convinced to do.
I don't have a really good idea of how the world is laid out so I didn't notice that while reading, but I'd say it's one of the things marking the scene (beyond the familiar faces) as somewhat less than exact. And who knows (beyond Somber) which other parts were distorted; maybe the zebras weren't quite so helpless, or more likely, the guns weren't stopped. So it might not be geographically accurate, but that just proves it's not a straight mapping onto some recording.

@Glory
I personally like her. Not so much her interaction with Blackjack (though I don't mind it) but her reaction to the wasteland. I'd say she's been one of the most affected by it, especially considering how naïve and optimistic she was when she first arrived. I wonder how she's been dealing with her joke since we last saw her?
WovenTales
WovenTales
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 9:56 pm

O.Hinds wrote:
Re the dislike of Glory:
But she's so smart and lecturey!
And she's a medical doctor who can also rebuild magical energy weapons!
And she literally took apart raider brains to find out how they worked!
And she can play politics on top of everything else, even if she is a
bit nieve at time.
Those would have to be all the reason on why I absolutely love Glory.
and I agree with NMM it is incredibly attractive when a women can properly use and maintain a weapon. Oh Blackjack, you better not of completely screwed it up with her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Thu May 17, 2012 9:57 pm

ketchup504 wrote:
I don't exactly get what you are trying to say, so please clarify, maybe use a bit more punctuation too?

I'm asking what do you think will happen with Glory when the Enclave arrive. Face Heel Turn is a trope to describe when a good character turns evil.
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper Airplane Thu May 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Whoo new chapter!! Here's my review:

(should I post this on the comments page as well? Does Somber visit this forum?)

And the first step was finding a place to sleep.

Good for you BlackJack, it's about time you got some shuteye

Was there anything more soothing and civilizing than enough hot water to submerge yourself in?

I'm not sure if it was in Project
Horizons or Fallout Equestria, but I remember hearing this before, verbatim. Maybe you should take this sentance out.

If I were to get physical with a stallion, who would it be?

Why.jpg

That curdled the buttery feelings churning in my nethers.

WHY.JPG

Two yellow eyes peered out of darkness of the thorn bushes. Vertical pupils cut through yellow irises, coming to points like a dragon’s

Is that who I think it is...

Step by step it… he… emerged

Oh, I thought it was that dragon filly who befriended Scoodle

there was absolutely no denying he was a damned good-looking stallion.

Please no

Of course, that did nothing for the part of my mind that was screaming and making my nethers clench.

I'M READING THIS FOR YOUR COMPELLING STORYLINE, NOT FOR 2 PARAGRAPHS OF BLACKJACK BEING HORNY Yell

Wow… was it just me or did the water get a whole lot hotter?!

Looks like someone just peed in the pool...

“Gottagohiwhatsyernamebye!” I blurted all at once

Lol

Ooookay... apparently I smelled good.

WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THIS SOMBER,

YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BLACKJACK, STOP (I haven't been this angry at BlackJack since the first few chapters)

I’d put them on later when there wasn’t as much penis around me…

Lol

nice penis on a strange bat-stallion who might just be sizing me up to eat or-

Nonononononononononono

His lips met mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

I kissed this strange, utterly anonymous stallion back.

I never asked for this

I slugged him so hard he landed in the middle of the pool with a splash.

Phew, good for you BlackJack Fluttershy

he seemed to be content with just that and backed away.

Is he... A changling? did he just do this to feed?

He grabbed his slate, cleaned it, then wrote, ‘Too sexy.’

I guess he's got a thing for mentally unstable cyborg horses covered in dried blood

He glanced at my posterior, then grinned and struck a noble pose.

He's either a starving changling, or a seriously hardcore fetishist

‘UR pretty mare.’

You certainly have a way with the ladies Stygius

Batpony… there had to be a better name for them.

He's the hero Hoofington deserves, not the one it needs...

Hmm… well, it was the most unusual thing on the mountain slope, so… might as well check it out.

I have a bad feeling about this

‘Crime Scene: Smart Detectives and Bumbling Assistants Only’

Lol, this is why I love Fo:E and PH. The wierd mixture of chartoonish humor and grimdark action adventure is so strange... but so fun

He collapsed onto the polished wood floor with a raspy exhalation.

Wood floor? Oh crap, not good when you have incinerator bots chasing you

Sleep could wait.

Dangit BlackJack! How

It occurred to me then to wonder how Glory would take my behavior with Stygius.

'bout time!

I liked sex with stallions.

Well thanks for the information BlackJack

“Maybe,” I said, making him grin. “But not right now.”

Yeah, because fuck that girl who means literally everything to you, just go ahead and cheat on her (damnit, I'm really angry at BlackJack this chapter)

I took it from him with my magic and unfolded them, reading what he’d written...

Huh, so I guess he isn't a changling

It wasn’t like having sex with him would make her any less my special somepony.

Wtf? Yeah it would! It's called cheating! Luna

If I didn’t get over this…

It's been less than a month, most rape victims take years to recover, if ever, why does she feel she needs to get over it right-this-second?

I knew what I needed to do. It was just… weird.

NO YOU DON'T, THIS IS NOT HOW YOU REVOVER FROM BEING RAPED Rage

His amber eyes were bright and round as he blushed and sweated nervously.

Since when was this a romance novel??

I could do this because I wanted to! I was in control of me. I was…

BlackJack, this is literally the stupidest thing you've ever done. Not only are you risking both of your lives, but your cheating on your girlfriend. And you think this will help you get over what happened on the boat? How? Scootaloo

“Sorry,” I murmured awkwardly and he gave a sigh and a resigned smile.

And Stygus is kind of a dick, she told him she had been raped, and that she was going through tough times, he sees that she's emotionally damaged, and he's still asking to get laid?

He had such soft lips and a nicely sweet mouth. The kind I could kiss all day.

This is not what I want to read in a book in which the main characters are horses

For the first time in a very long time, I felt like Blackjack the mare. Maybe a little wiser, but still Blackjack.

What? It worked?

But I was also scared to death that if I tried anything, I’d kill another pony who didn’t deserve to die by my hooves.

It seems like the choice should be obvious, if having sex with someone disturbes her so much that she's worried she might kill them, she shouldn't do it

Please, Luna and Celestia, please let this go right.

"Welp, I guess I'll just risk both of our lives to have sex, because if this doesn't work out I might try to kill him!"

“Well… you can start by touching me,”

Plz no.

She was soft; she knew what to stroke and what to avoid. His was firmer and heavier than hers.

Even if they wern't horses, this sex scene would be wierd and out of the blue.

Poor buck deserved better than me hugging him fiercely and sobbing as that murderous impulse broke apart and flowed out my eyes.

No he doesn't! This guy's a scumbag!

“But please… not megaspells. If you keep trying to pass that to the enemy… sooner or later, Pinkie Pie is going to catch you. Or Luna will. I can’t protect you then.”

Not to mention it could result in nuclear war, if only Goldenblood knew what was going to happen...

The closest I could think of was the Overmare with P-21. That was just… wrong. Selfish…

Well that explains why she's ok with cheating on Glory...

Did I want to have a child?

What the... where did this question come from?

like stallions, but it wasn’t like she’d die if she was with the right one once.

I wonder, are gay people grossed out by straight sex like straight people are by gay sex, or does it just not turn them on?

this whole subject was definitely something I didn’t want to rush. It’d be more than my own head if I screwed it up.

True 'dat. BlackJack is still risking her life on a daily basis, not quite ready for motherhood

I really couldn’t help but smile. Glory would like him

Lol, BlackJack had no idea what she's gotten into

When I saw Glory next, I was going to make her hooves curl!

Lets hope we don't have to read about it. .. Srsly

After a nice hot shower--

They still get hot water? I guess it's magical

“And you were right. It was your fault,” Goldenblood said in low, deadly tones.

Oh fuck, Goldenblood is really tearing into her. On one hand, she kind of deserves to be told off, but on the other... yikes

You quit, and dumped this entire mess on your sister’s back. And now you don’t like what she has to do to win the war? To create her own rule? To run Equestria as she needs to run it? Tough.”

Woah, he's right. I can't help but admire Goldy on this one.

“Luna is not interested in your help, Celestia. Neither is Twilight Sparkle. There is no place for you in the new government. I made sure of it.”

Oh shit.

“Don’t make me kill you, Celestia.”

HOLY FUCK Why

“Sometimes I think you’re trying to commit suicide by overdosing on secrets.

Awesome line

You never forgot guns like those.
Steel Rain was here.

Oh crap!

I have mixed feelings about this chapter. Basically every part with Stigyius in it had me hissing in anger. He's following BlackJack around for no reason other than that he wants to have sex with her. Just because he spills a lot of spaghetti doesn't make him an innocent, nice guy. He's sleazy, and he took advantage of BlackJack when she was hurt and confused.

BlackJack: "Sorry Stygius, it's just that I was horribly raped two weeks ago, and I'm still kind of emotionally traumatized."
Styigius: "Oh... Sex now?"

BlackJacks eagerness to cheat on Glory was also frusterating. We find out later that it's because BlackJack doesn't think of it that way what with her Stable upbringing, but up untill then I thought she was just cheating on her.

Also, about 2 thirds of the chapter are spent with BlackJack thinking about sex. When she finally does, it seemed like you went into more detail than necessary. Even when your main character is a human, you want to keep things tasteful. You don't want to include details you don't have to. I didn't need to hear about how wet she was, or soft his touch is. Especially when the characters are horses. Then it goes straight from distasteful and right into 'Oh God, Why.'

However, the chapter started to pick up speed again in the ending. The entire scene with Goldenblood and Celestia was brutal. And Goldenbloods threat afterwards... yikes. This chapter did a great job of humanizing Goldenblood. Like Blackjack said, up untill now we've only seen the plotting and scheming mastermind. It was interesting to see his personal life.

Looking back at my review, some of my comments sound pretty harsh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be mean. I was just pretty annoyed by both BlackJack and Stigyius' behavior, and really wasn't enjoying the sexual parts. I'm sorry if I sounded mean, I love your story!
Paper Airplane
Paper Airplane
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu May 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Rboy474 wrote:
ketchup504 wrote:

I'm asking what do you think will happen with Glory when the Enclave arrive. Face Heel Turn is a trope to describe when a good character turns evil.
Oh, you meant Glory.
Definitely not. Glory loves Blackjack, and she resents the Enclave's policies. Plus, they branded her. It wouldn't make sense.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Thu May 17, 2012 10:02 pm

ketchup504 wrote:
Rboy474 wrote:
ketchup504 wrote:

Oh, you meant Glory.
Definitely not. Glory loves Blackjack, and she resents the Enclave's policies. Plus, they branded her. It wouldn't make sense.

Your probably right, but still it would be interesting to see how it would play out if she decided to fight for the other team.
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next