Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+46
Admiral Stoic Rum
Quotidian
Mister Nikel
Scootayay
Rboy474
Harmony Ltd.
hawkeye92
WovenTales
Farnham
RandomBlank
Jeremyrush
OneMoreDaySK
Necr0maNceR
WavemasterRyx
Princess Celestia
Somber
Stringtheory
Derpy Hooves
Aonee
nallar
Ki-Tarn
O. Hinds
NoodleNugget
Snipehamster
Orm
XT Vengeance
jacky2734
Tiroth
MrMagma
Ametros
Elexius
Kippershy
Moodyman90
Ketchup
Sindri
Rickyking
Scyto Harmony
Derpmind
Paper Airplane
Meleagridis
Valikdu
SilentCarto
RoboRed
Katarn
CamoBadger
Kattlarv
50 posters

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Sindri Thu May 17, 2012 4:38 am

Chapter commentary time.

Spoiler:
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Katarn Thu May 17, 2012 4:41 am

Well, I really like this new chapter. Hope Stygius will join "The party"...or at least won't be killed and could help BJ and crew in future.
I don't think I could come up with track list, like other readers do, sometimes. But. Part, where BJ was dreaming (before zebras and Littlehorn) just triggered this song in my mind (Phoenix Wright Cadenza 04 - Turnabout Sisters' Theme).
I'm no good in writing reviews...honestly, I didn't even write one in my life (well, maybe in grade school, but that doesn't count). But I'll try, when I'll re-read this awesome chapter.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 4:43 am

Sindri wrote:Chapter commentary time.

Spoiler:

Dammit, Sindri! Always with the beating me at posting these! Luna (in seriousness, I love reading these, yours and everyone else's)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Thu May 17, 2012 5:13 am

Jeremyrush wrote:
Spoiler:
Don't take this the wrong way, but I have a sudden urge to set you on fire.

WavemasterRyx wrote:Join the Crew
Sign me up!

WovenTales wrote:Yes, but will it count? I'm not going to consider the application to join the party formalized until some piece of metal
Glory used a laser. Perhaps party members use lead and closer companions shoot her with something else?

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Dammit, Sindri! Always with the beating me at posting these! Luna (in seriousness, I love reading these, yours and everyone else's)
Any thoughts on the couple of big chunks of spec in there?

Other thoughts:
I believe we've finally seen Goldenblood when he wasn't acting; there's no way that crying in isolation for three days for a foal that nopony else even knew about was a cold, calculated move. Building from there we can start to see what he's likely been honest about... and I'm not sure how I feel about his actions, or even what they were, but I don't think that I'm capable of hating him anymore.
Stygius... he's a good buck. And he might develop into somepony I like if he's in the story long enough. But so far, while I'm grateful for his role in Blackjack's current semblance of mental stability, I don't like him much. I hope he survives, and it'd be great if he continues to help out into the future, but preferably... from a distance.
Blackjack and Glory and the events of the chapter... I really don't know how Glory will take the news. I see no issue with polyamory and the like, but most people in our culture do, and I get the impression that the Enclave would take a rather dim view of it. And in any case, it should be with the consent of everyone involved; Blackjack really should have talked with Glory about the prospect of future bucks a long time ago, and trying to get permission retroactively rarely goes well. And if Glory sees it as a full-up betrayal (or worse, a sign that she's been inadequate) things will get <i>bad</i>.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 6:04 am

Okay, time for... review/commentary/analysis/thing! I believe I shall go with "thing." Yes.

Spoiler:

@Ryx
D'aww! Sign me right on up, too! (And I'm sorry that you weren't able to read the chapter yet - thanks so much for working on this for us during your reading hours)

@Sindri
Well, I definitely like your thoughts on starmetal/moonrock mass destruction as power source! And you seem to have the right idea about the Nightmare armor, too... I think most of the other stuff I addressed in the "spoilers" section of my post. Um, I've never been all that good at hating Goldenblood, that's a thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by WovenTales Thu May 17, 2012 6:49 am

Sindri wrote:
WovenTales wrote:Yes, but will it count? I'm not going to consider the application to join the party formalized until some piece of metal
Glory used a laser. Perhaps party members use lead and closer companions shoot her with something else?
Ah, so now we know that P21's use of an actual gun rather than a grenade or a similar weapon was a carefully calculated statement to tell Blackjack that he wasn't interested in her, rather than a case of just what he had on hoof at the time.
Blackjack and Glory and the events of the chapter... I really don't know how Glory will take the news. I see no issue with polyamory and the like, but most people in our culture do, and I get the impression that the Enclave would take a rather dim view of it. And in any case, it should be with the consent of everyone involved; Blackjack really should have talked with Glory about the prospect of future bucks a long time ago, and trying to get permission retroactively rarely goes well. And if Glory sees it as a full-up betrayal (or worse, a sign that she's been inadequate) things will get <i>bad</i>.
Yeah, it all really comes down to how the Enclave sees it. After all, they did actively support homosexual pairs to reduce foals; maybe polyamory is less of a taboo in the clouds, though it likely still wouldn't be preferred. And while it would have been a much better idea to talk about bucks at some point—I'm thinking one of the few quiet nights in Chapel—I'm not sure she has had too much reason to think they needed the discussion until now (not that she even recognizes the need). First she was still having trouble seeing them as actual sentient beings, then she and Glory were too close for her to think bucks would interest her again, and then 33. What was Glory's reaction to 99's system (both mares and bucks)? Might help predict what she'll do, especially if we find somewhere that Blackjack was explaining it. Could be anything from somewhat betrayed to scary.

Last edited by WovenTales on Thu May 17, 2012 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar is not the best this late)
WovenTales
WovenTales
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu May 17, 2012 7:20 am

... Shit. Uhm. How to put this...?

This chapter was very good. A lot of thought and effort went into it, and it's very impressive. I'm very happy with the things getting tied up, such as BJ getting over her fear, and the newly introduced Stygius...

...But for the sake of my sanity, I kind of need to rant, so I'll put it behind a spoiler tag... please don't read it unless you want to hear me bitch about shit, I just need to get this off my chest.

Spoiler:
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Celestia Thu May 17, 2012 8:35 am

So here is everyone making their long reviews about a chapter i haven't read yet, but i'm bored so I want to make a huge post of my own :D

I'm gonna post some images that make me think of things related to Fallout: Equestria in general, or PH in particular.
Warning: big pics

Spoiler:
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye92 Thu May 17, 2012 8:37 am

Time to stop lurking temporarily. I like to keep up with the comments but I don't contribute much.
Anyway, new chapter time! It'll have to be brief on account of the exam I have tomorrow.

Spoiler:

Time for me to slip back under the waves of the internet once more...
hawkeye92
hawkeye92
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Farnham Thu May 17, 2012 10:28 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:
Spoiler:
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 Otp386
Farnham
Farnham
Blank Flank

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Somber Thu May 17, 2012 11:02 am

Ugh, I really wish this had posted the first time I sent it...

Anyway, first, thank you everypony for your wonderful feedback. I'm glad that by and large the chapter worked. Getting BJ on the road to recovery for what happened on the Seahorse was something that needed to happen so that other events didn't come out of the blue. It's also continuing her theme with Happyhorn of acknowledging her problems and facing them. Of course Glory will not be nearly so calm about it. But that is BJ's life... staggering from, and causing, one disaster after the next. I'm very sorry it upset some folks. Glory's going to put BJ on a leash after this. Or spay her... one of the two.

To quote Rampage: "Ooooohhh.... Blackjack? Glory is going to KILL you."
And to quote BJ: "Huh? Buh... wha... HUH?"
Somber
Somber
Hydra

Brohoof! : 1046

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 17, 2012 11:12 am

What's this? Only 1 new page after the new chapter?

Wow, that was anti-climactic Spike I expected a forum explosion
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 17, 2012 11:14 am

@NMM
Just wait, till everypony woke up/come back from work/school/etc.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu May 17, 2012 11:54 am

right - got the chapter loaded up now so even if my internet dies while reading it, I should be fine.

a little update on my internet you guys might like; the latest advice is:

"Grab a screwdriver and open up your box. plug it in direct."

HAHAHA

but it's working for the moment I suppose, albeit still slowly, so there's that to it.

edit:

unrelated - I just realised I've accidentally stole one of your
characters names without realising (Dusk) for a temporary pony in my
story as their nickname. Ooooops. I hadn't at all realised that.
I would change it right now if it hadn't been for the fact that pony has been around for three chapters. (since at least the 16th of March)

Somber, if you want me to change it I will, but honestly he's a pony who doesn't have any relevance past this coming chapter and I could reveal his true name this chapter anyway... I feel bad now, because it must've been a case of read something about your character, stuck around in my subliminal mind, and came about when I needed a name for a dark blue pony who looks like the beginning of the dusk of a day.

I know its something stupid, I honestly didn't do it intentionally, and like I say, not a major character, not like I called anyone Blackjack/Go fish or something, but yeah.
/feels bad for letting something like that slip in without having realised.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 4206338362
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Check your private messages box, Kipp =P
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye92 Thu May 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Somber wrote: Glory's going to put BJ on a leash after this.

Given their relationship so far, that wouldn't suprise me and be a completely Glory thing to do (for a while at least).
hawkeye92
hawkeye92
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 17, 2012 12:42 pm

why did I actually image Glory putting short leash on BJ's neck?..
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu May 17, 2012 12:55 pm

hawkeye92 wrote:

Given their relationship so far, that wouldn't suprise me and be a completely Glory thing to do (for a while at least).
Seeing how it has been hinted that Blackjack has some... kinks, it's possible she wouldn't mind it too much... [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 779695502
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu May 17, 2012 1:22 pm

@Somber

Nevertheless, ignoring my idiocy, very good job on this chapter Somber!

I can't wait to see what goes down with Steel Rain.

And I wonder what Goldenblood said to Scoots...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 1:31 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
Spoiler:
I kinda feel the same way. I love the rest of the chapter though.

Oh, and does anybody remember back in flank how angry Glory got? It was about the time BJ started sleeping with Caprice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 2:00 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
Spoiler:

I got that feel as well. I'm still a little upset with what BJ did but I do understand why she did it. It's still not right that she went behind Glory's back and she will have hell to pay once Glory finds out. Lets just hope that Glory doesn't kill Stygius once she finds out because he's a cool dude.

Somber wrote:Of course Glory will not be nearly so calm about it. But that is BJ's
life... staggering from, and causing, one disaster after the next. I'm
very sorry it upset some folks. Glory's going to put BJ on a leash after this. Or spay her... one of the two.
I can totally see Glory putting a leash on BJ and not letting BJ leave her sight. That being said I understand why what happened had to happen. I just really hope that this doesn't ruin what Blackjack worked so hard to get back.

TheLastDefender wrote:
Oh, and does anybody remember back in flank how angry Glory got? It was about the time BJ started sleeping with Caprice.

Oh yeah she was pissed, and that was back when Glory just had a crush on Blackjack. Now that they're in a relationship I cannot even fathom how furious Glory is going to be once she finds out what BJ did.

Edit:@WovenTales Thankyou, as soon as I saw it I had to put it. The Lunar Guard being batponies just made them 120% more awesome then they already are!

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu May 17, 2012 2:06 pm

guarddogjr wrote:

I got that feel as well. I'm still a little upset with what BJ did but I do understand why she did it. It's still not right that she went behind Glory's back and she will have hell to pay once Glory finds out. Lets just hope that Glory doesn't kill Stygius once she finds out because he's a cool dude.

Assuming Steel Rain and his crew don't kill him first.

Also, anyone else wondering how they (they being Steel Rain and co, F***ing you up since 13 chapters ago) got through the shield? I have my theories but I want to know what you people think...

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 2:19 pm

I kinda want Stygius to go away. The party is getting a little big and I like the current members. I guess a couple of you guys wouldn't mind losing Psychoshy but I like her.

Does Psychoshy not appear in the dream sequence because BJ doesn't consider her apart of the group? or because it would have been weird since Goldenblood was in it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 3:10 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:I kinda want Stygius to go away. The party is getting a little big and I like the current members. I guess a couple of you guys wouldn't mind losing Psychoshy but I like her.

I wouldn't mind if Stygius stayed, but he should probably leave mainly for his own safety. If he survives Steel Rain, then he would have to deal with Glory and to be honest I would be more frightened of Glory then the guy Dragon killer cannons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Thu May 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Overall, an excellent chapter. They do always seem to be better the longer Somber spends on them. I hope Somber still spends at least a week to write each chapter, since he does now have the potential to get them out faster with midweek brushing sessions and all. He should always take his time. We are plenty willing to wait since we know the chapter will be that much better because of it.

Anyways, a couple minor things that didn't make sense in this chapter. First, why didn't Nightmare Moon's armor get destroyed when she was bound to the moon if moonstone destroys starmetal? Second, how come Lionheart can speak the normal pony language while the other batponies cannot? Luna's spell on batpony armor let's them talk loudly, is it assumed that the spell also lets them speak normal pony? Stygius also has batpony armor, so does that mean it's a replica, or a different type than that worn by Luna's royal guards?
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu May 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Somber wrote:Of course Glory will not be nearly so calm about it. But that is BJ's life... staggering from, and causing, one disaster after the next. I'm very sorry it upset some folks. Glory's going to put BJ on a leash after this. Or spay her... one of the two.

I feel happy now. I was at odds with everyone else, because this is exactly what I saw Glory doing. So this is how I am on the topic of Glory finding out.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu May 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Hoo boy...where to begin...?

Spoiler:

If you were around the room I was in while I was reading, you would have heard a loud and disappointed/exasperated, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCK...." when *BUCKETHEAD* arrived.

I'll have my usual review up in a few days HOPEFULLY, but I'm going to take advantage of the forums and post my music tracklist up right now over in the music thread. I'll be throwing in the storyline markers as well, but I'll try to minimize the spoilerness.

Anyways, on to the stuff I missed last night...(this is going to be confusing...I really don't know what I should or shouldn't throw in a spoiler box...)

guarddogjr wrote:
WavemasterRyx wrote:Alright, it's not much of a picture but it's something, hopefully I can do another one tonight.
http://boo-project-horizons.tumblr.com/post/23192904019
Oh my. Boo is best spy! That's just adorable.

1) YAY! Boo-jack!
2)
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 HUD_BLU_Engineer
THAT BOO'S A SPAH!!!!

Meleagridis wrote:
Everyone in favour of a Sekashi fan club, say "Aye."
Sure, why not?

Nightmare Moon wrote:And now the thread dies for about 2 hours, and then explodes in a burst of light and kills the entire site in the fallout.
I'm ready
IT BEGINS.

JeremyRush wrote:*WALLOFTEXT*
Oh, here we go (god your commentary is always hilarious):

"No wonder I’d taxed Happyhorn’s therapy machines to their absolute limit." When a machine that was built to fix minds says that your mind is fucking scary and unfixable, that's pretty bad. I mean, damn girl, you need to take a few chill pills. Or if you don't have those try a chill strip. You put it on your tounge, it dissolves, ya chill. Tia knows everypony in the wasteland could use a couple thousand.
Lol.
"No. Even before that, when I’d pulled that stunt with LittlePip…" To be fair, that was pretty fucking awesome. See, it's different when we are dealing with awesome. Awesome is okay when no one (barring some ghouls and guards) die. And when you get Pip readdicted to mind altering drugs. And end up having a lesbian foursome. It just struck me that this is a very odd story. Technicolor equine foursomes in the middle of a 50s style post appocalyptic magical kingdom. What drugs conceived this?
Mega lol.
"Big and black, but a rock." Big, black and hard, eh? Hehe, ladies... Why don't we make that foursome a fivesome?
Seriously, I'm dyin' over here. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 2374633749
"The ghoul scavenger in Brimstone’s Fall… Candlewick’s ass grab… was I even safe to be around males?" Yeah, one rape. Granted, it was a fairly traumatic and severe rape but it was only one. Think about P-21. He has been raped. Multiple times. You had it easy. You came back to life! With robo parts!
Don't belittle it like that. That was still a really serious moment.
"I had to admit that, if I’d been given a choice, I’d have had my normal limbs back." Christ, this is kind of what pisses me off about most Lyra fics. Bitch wants hands, not magic. Goddamn, magic is fucking awesome. Who needs hands when you can just grab shit with telekinesis. I'd be happy with no spells, too. Pip demostrated the power and flexibility of telekinesis quite well. That blood blade spell is genius! Perhaps it could be modified in certain ways. Could you move around the blood in someones body? If so, it might be possible to hemorrhage part of their brain and kill them instantly. No mare should have that power. Hell knows I'd abuse the shit out of it. Now BJ has the best of both worlds and more. Not only are they super metal hands, but they also regenerate. While her magic isn't back to max power yet, it will be soon. Then she will be unstoppable. Like anything was stopping her now. Except those dirty morals.
And the fact that she's dumb as a rock.
"That curdled the buttery feelings churning in my nethers." Mm, more mental imagery. Good thing mind reading hasn't happened yet, otherwise some government agency would get really weird all of a sudden.
For whatever reason, I found the word "buttery" in that sentence to be hilarious.

"Surely I should be hating myself one way or another right now?" Based on your previous mentalities and behaviors, this would be par for the course. But that is booooring. Just start lopping off heads and making a neckalace. No regets. Now that is interesting. Let's see how far down the ladder you can go.
And then she can peel off their skins and make funny hats!!!
"He sighed, grabbed his chalk, and scribbled ‘Twin sister.’" Oh. Unless they are into that. Twins could probably do some freaky shit to eachother.
ohgodthementalimagestheyburn

Sindri wrote:
Spoiler:
Honestly, that thought never crossed my mind. Even though she was a soldier and killing was part of her job, Psalm was penitent over all her kills. I never would suspect her to do something on a scale of that. But given the shown relationship between those two now, I guess there's enough loyalty there to leave it as an option. Something like that would explain how that remaining facet of herself in Lacunae was a sobbing mass of regret...

...I think that if I didn’t have the physical mandate for sleep, I’d be worse than Blackjack. My brain never stops until it’s forced to, and I only lose consciousness when I’m truly exhausted or I spend hours lying there waiting for my body to give up and turn off. I’ve spent the better part of three days without sleep just because I never got around to it until I collapsed, once spent twelve hours lying alone in a dark, empty room failing to stop being awake... I’d just get crazier and crazier.
I know that feel, man. I know that feel.
At least BJ didn't have hallucinogenic dreams. Those. Are. A. Bitch.
And given BJ's state of mind, who knows what would have happened...

Ooh! Set him up with Psychoshy! I see nothing that could go wrong with this plan.
I see everything that could go wrong with this. She may be a part of the team for right now, but she's still a bitch.

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Ooh, this is another thing I should’ve seen coming… especially after re-reading the early chapters and watching Blackjack realize that boyponies exist for more than just sex. As relatable as she so often is, you always need to remember that Blackjack is not normal.
Truer words have not been said.

Spoiler:
Yeah, as awesome as it is for "MOAR PARTY MEMBERS", I can't help but get the feel that he, like Bluebelle, is just another temp that will be around BJ for a short time. And then there's the very real possibility of death.

Somber wrote:Ugh, I really wish this had posted the first time I sent it...

Anyway, first, thank you everypony for your wonderful feedback. I'm glad that by and large the chapter worked. Getting BJ on the road to recovery for what happened on the Seahorse was something that needed to happen so that other events didn't come out of the blue. It's also continuing her theme with Happyhorn of acknowledging her problems and facing them. Of course Glory will not be nearly so calm about it. But that is BJ's life... staggering from, and causing, one disaster after the next. I'm very sorry it upset some folks. Glory's going to put BJ on a leash after this. Or spay her... one of the two.

Spoiler:
Yeah...this won't end well. (ANDILOOKFORWARDTOEVERYMINUTEOFIT. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 2113965524 )

Nightmare Moon wrote:What's this? Only 1 new page after the new chapter?

Wow, that was anti-climactic [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 12 779695502 I expected a forum explosion
Ah, be patient. It's not over yet.

I was at work, keeping tabs on this forum post via my phone, when Hinds mentioned the story was up. Couldn't read the story at work (need my music for the usual soundtrack post), was dead-tired when I got back around 2 in the morning, and I completely shut myself off from this topic to avoid spoilers.(Speaking of which, people are clearly taking advantage of the spoiler tags. Good on ya.)

Also, my review post isn't even out yet.

ScytoHarmony wrote:@Somber

Nevertheless, ignoring my idiocy, very good job on this chapter Somber!

I can't wait to see what goes down with Steel Rain.

And I wonder what Goldenblood said to Scoots...
Trust me, you're not the only one frustrated with BJ (I'm just nowhere near that level of annoyance). And hey, we're all here to post ideas and opinions. Everything's fine as long as you're not a dick about it (and you weren't).
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Somber wrote:
That's not really a big deal for BJ, after all BJ wants to be punished.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu May 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Alrighty, for those who care, tracklist is now up here.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu May 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Chapter review; as I read it.
My apologies for not having done this in so long Somber. I have nothing to stop me this time so I'll do it right now -hugs tight-

Spoiler:

---------

Gonna have to cut the chapter review off early, post another time for the rest of it.
I've read basically the entire thing now, and I'll finish it proper, but my reviewing has stopped as I've grown tired.
I'll go over it tomorrow with a much more objective review - just know its a fucking masterpiece as always and I honestly can't get enough of your work, Somber.

The way you write, the way you make your characters, the things you put them through and give them in return for their deeds - both good and bad.

You are amazing.
Your work is amazing.
Your mind is amazing.

I wish you saw yourself how I see you.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next