Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+46
Admiral Stoic Rum
Quotidian
Mister Nikel
Scootayay
Rboy474
Harmony Ltd.
hawkeye92
WovenTales
Farnham
RandomBlank
Jeremyrush
OneMoreDaySK
Necr0maNceR
WavemasterRyx
Princess Celestia
Somber
Stringtheory
Derpy Hooves
Aonee
nallar
Ki-Tarn
O. Hinds
NoodleNugget
Snipehamster
Orm
XT Vengeance
jacky2734
Tiroth
MrMagma
Ametros
Elexius
Kippershy
Moodyman90
Ketchup
Sindri
Rickyking
Scyto Harmony
Derpmind
Paper Airplane
Meleagridis
Valikdu
SilentCarto
RoboRed
Katarn
CamoBadger
Kattlarv
50 posters

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Meleagridis Wed May 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Sindri wrote:aye
guarddogjr wrote:aye
Moodyman90 wrote:Aye
Aonee wrote:Aye!
Elexius wrote:Aye!
TheLastDefender wrote:Aye.
Nightmare Moon wrote:
Meleagridis wrote:
Everyone in favour of a Sekashi fan club, say "Aye."

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 The_storyteller_by_mistermech-d4lsitp
Sekashi, laughing at one of her stories -Mechstation

AYE!!!

(can't snip a Majina that cute)

It's agreed, then! Majina never to be snipped. Also, a fan club it is. Third order of business is more fanart. Second is spreading funny stories.
Smiled so hard at all the reaction, I think I broke my face
...What would our first order of business be?
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Aonee Wed May 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Restoring Sekas's hearing?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed May 16, 2012 10:12 pm

SyctoHarmony wrote:Hinds, can we expect to see the chapter in the next, say, hour?
I don't know, sorry. We're finally making good progress, but we've still got work to do and Somber's mother has been interfering a lot tonight.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Wed May 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Aye, but Boo and Stronghoof are best-er imo

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Wed May 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Meleagridis wrote:Everyone in favour of a Sekashi fan club, say "Aye."
Sekashi, laughing at one of her stories -Mechstation

WavemasterRyx wrote:Cake will save the wasteland!
Can't properly express how much I like this (Bottlecap is an awesome character). Can I make that my signature?
Aye - Sekashi fanclub is a fine idea. I actually still need to draw her (in the 5th spot on my to-draw list)

And of course, feel free, to use it if you'd like.

Elexius wrote:Wow, according to the brony personality quiz I am most
similar to Twilight. Close second Fluttershy. The rest are miniscule in
comparison.
I just took it this morning, still max rating at Rarity - but apparently since the last time I took the test, I've lost all of my Loyalty...
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Wed May 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Meleagridis wrote:
It's agreed, then! Majina never to be snipped. Also, a fan club it is. Third order of business is more fanart. Second is spreading funny stories.
Smiled so hard at all the reaction, I think I broke my face
...What would our first order of business be?

Here, a Sekashi story.

Have you heard her tale of how Ananzi was turned into a spider?

as I recall her saying,

Ananzi was a young zebra stallion who amused God because he was quite resourceful and could wiggle out of problems in unexpected ways. He became God's favorite and because of this became quite boastful.

One day he was swaggering through the forest and caught eye of a ram. He kicked a rock at it and killed it. He realized that this was God's prized ram and knew that God would not forgive him. He looked for someone to blame and got an idea. He tied up the ram and hid it in a tree.

Ananzi then found a spider and directed it to the tree, telling it that the tree was plentiful fruit and he was willing to share if the spider would help him knock them down. When Ananzi and the spider started shaking the tree the ram fell out. Ananzi started screaming and yelling saying the spider had killed god's ram. the spider was so confused he could not say a word.

So Ananzi ran to God and told him that the spider had killed his prized ram, tied it up in the ropes it spun and hid it in the tree. At first God was very angry at the spider, but then God's wife asked him how the small spider could have killed and gotten the much larger ram into the tree. God realized that Ananzi was tricking him and grew furious with Ananzi. God pushed Ananzi back down to earth. Ananzi fell so hard that he broke into many pieces and became a spider.

Ananzi did not learn his lesson for he continued playing tricks on unsuspecting zebras until a young filly got the better of him, but that is another story.

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed May 16, 2012 10:43 pm

I keep getting high Rainbow Dash on that quiz... when I'm more of a Rarity. Still, I was high in everypony except Twilight and Fluttershy.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper Airplane Wed May 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Will we be seeing a new chapter tonight? Sweetie Belle
Paper Airplane
Paper Airplane
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed May 16, 2012 11:03 pm

O. Hinds wrote:Somber's back early and we are brushing now!

In related news, we have removed "a dozen pegasi and earth ponies around a banner of a yellow satellite dish on a black field. All of them wore the dashite brand, even the earth ponies. I wondered if Psychoshy was originally from them." from Chapter 25.
I don't even remember what this is referring to. Was it one of the gangs in the Arena?

Meleagridis wrote:Everyone in favour of a Sekashi fan club, say "Aye."
"Sekashi's Storytime". Aye!
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed May 16, 2012 11:08 pm

PHCC, it is my pleasure to announce to you that Chapter 44 is at long last live!
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 11:09 pm

SilentCarto wrote:
"Sekashi's Storytime". Aye!
What about captain Thrush story time? I wanna hear her drunken river tales.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed May 16, 2012 11:10 pm

And now the thread dies for about 2 hours, and then explodes in a burst of light and kills the entire site in the fallout.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 AJHelm
I'm ready
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed May 16, 2012 11:10 pm

O. Hinds wrote:PHCC, it is my pleasure to announce to you that Chapter 44 is at long last live!

YESSS! *hugs*
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed May 16, 2012 11:12 pm

SilentCarto wrote:
I don't even remember what this is referring to. Was it one of the gangs in the Arena?
Yes.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed May 16, 2012 11:13 pm

O. Hinds wrote:PHCC, it is my pleasure to announce to you that Chapter 44 is at long last live!
shit.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed May 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Welp, this is gonna be fun haha.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Tomorrow, the epicness retrieving process of reading PH shall commence.
I plan on sleeping tonight before a 4-day weekend.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Thu May 17, 2012 12:04 am

I'm glad you guys were able to get it finished Hinds - my sincere thanks to you, Bronode, Snipehamster, and Somber for all your hard work. *hugs you all*

I really wish I could read it tonight... *sighs*
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 12:18 am

So much for productivity! Time to break out the metal and the coffee. Rainbow Dash

(Thanks for making the time to get this one out to us, editors and author!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu May 17, 2012 12:51 am

Am I the first one to actually have made a post after having read the new chapter?
I guess I'll keep it spoiler-free. Nah, screw it.
Spoiler:
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Farnham Thu May 17, 2012 1:29 am

So, I just read the chapter and felt the irresistible compulsion to comment.
Spoiler:
Farnham
Farnham
Blank Flank

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu May 17, 2012 1:31 am

Freaking.... [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 1751538862 Somber, I know that some people are ridiculously impatient, but if it took an entire month for a chapter of PH to come out, I would be completely fine with it. Every chapter is literally novella length. The only reason to complete chapters so fast is basically because, sometimes, you can.

In other words, you're both extremely capable and absolutely insane. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 702243357
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Thu May 17, 2012 3:07 am

another great chapter(arent they all?). I was so happy for blackjack to *ahem* gain control of herself, i literally started clapping. i like happy blackjack. Also Stygius is now on an equal level with Boo(aka they are the greatest things since sliced bread).
Good job Somber, good job

νυχτερίδ πόνυ = bat pony in greek

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu May 17, 2012 3:42 am

NoodleNugget wrote:another great chapter(arent they all?). I was so happy for blackjack to *ahem* gain control of herself, i literally started clapping. i like happy blackjack. Also Stygius is now on an equal level with Boo(aka they are the greatest things since sliced bread).
Good job Somber, good job

νυχτερίδ πόνυ = bat pony in greek
One small note: unless you're confirming it (in which case yay, thank you!), that translation is only as accurate as some fiddling around with Google Translate and the Greek Wikipedia could make it. Accuracy is not guaranteed.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremyrush Thu May 17, 2012 3:57 am

Fuck yeah, chapter 44. Time to show this fourm what real posting looks like.

Spoiler:
Jeremyrush
Jeremyrush
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Thu May 17, 2012 3:59 am

Well, I "finished" this just in time for when I needed to get to bed to be ready for the stupid dentist visit tomorrow... Forgot fine-print stuff (probably) so I'll add that in tomorrow as soon as I can.

But I hope this is close to what you guys wanted for the propaganda poster, as I said, I don't really do propaganda...

http://wavemasterryx.tumblr.com/post/23219548005
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post by WovenTales Thu May 17, 2012 4:12 am

Somber, you know how we keep saying that we don't mind that you take more time than you plan to get these things out? We mean it. If you can keep the schedule, good. If you need to push the release back, great! It just means that the chapter is that much better than it would otherwise have been. Likewise, don't worry about length; I said this before, but it only gets too long when you start forcing more than the story needs (and you have never once done so) or when you start burning out. This chapter may have been able to been told in less words, but it wouldn't be the Project Horizons we love, or the Somber we all, I believe, regard as one of the best writers within or beyond the fandom. Thank you for creating this...to call it a "story" would be doing it a disservice. This masterpiece.

Spoiler:
WovenTales
WovenTales
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 4:13 am

Alright just finished the chapter. I'll just put my thoughts behind a spoiler tag.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu May 17, 2012 4:20 am

Jeremyrush wrote:"Tenebra" Latin for darkness.
Oh. I say, you're right; I'm rather ashamed for not noticing that. Very interesting… I'll have to check with Somber to see if it's a mistake, just a name that whoever names batponies thought sounded nice, or… significant.
Of course, I probably won't be able to tell any of you the answer I get.

Jeremyrush wrote:after Twi named the Pinkus Pieicus
Hahahaha! What do you think of that, Bronode, eh? You might have gotten Somber to give the metric system to Fancee, but there's not much argument you can make about this, is there?
…Though I'm not sure that Bronode will see this message, actually.

WovenTales wrote:And besides, Stygius is cute! Now he just needs to find something to shoot Blackjack with
Oh, but he already did that, if you catch my meaning.

Hey, don't look at me; the joke was Somber's idea!
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by WovenTales Thu May 17, 2012 4:37 am

O. Hinds wrote:
WovenTales wrote:And besides, Stygius is cute! Now he just needs to find something to shoot Blackjack with
Oh, but he already did that, if you catch my meaning.

Hey, don't look at me; the joke was Somber's idea!
Yes, but will it count? I'm not going to consider the application to join the party formalized until some piece of metal travels at high speed along a flight path that originates close to Stygius and passes through whatever passes for Blackjack's flesh. Though it might be interesting to see the differing dynamics of the only companion to not point a gun (metal sort) at her...nah, let's test that with somepony else.

Honestly, though, I'm sure Somber has a plan already, and it's probably many times better than anything I can come up with. And if that plan involves our new favorite batpony leaving, well, I might not be as immediately happy, but I'm sure the narrative will work out better for it.

Edit @guarddogjr: That is an amazing signature. I just wish that I had thought of doing the same early enough that using something similar would be more than a poor imitation.

Last edited by WovenTales on Thu May 17, 2012 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
WovenTales
WovenTales
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next